Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE BAD WAR

THE BAD WAR 11 Mar 2017 10:24 #1

• Flare
A very high-detailed book including dozens of pictures which is a must-read for every Truther:

:right: www.realhistorychannel.org/THE%20BAD%20WAR2apdfversion.pdf
Last Edit: 11 Mar 2017 10:24 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

THE BAD WAR 30 Dec 2017 22:08 #2

• Flare
I ordered this book a month ago... however, it's still not delivered yet, while I already should have received it 2 weeks ago.

Got notification that it was delayed and may now expect it on January 2nd...

Won't surprise me if the book is being held up or something.

THE BAD WAR 30 Dec 2017 23:24 #3

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Not easy to find. Wanna share the source? PM if it's any use...
liberabo te ab inferno

THE BAD WAR 30 Dec 2017 23:58 #4

• Flare
Lux Interior wrote:
Not easy to find. Wanna share the source? PM if it's any use...

Hmm... I see it's currently 'unavailable' at Amazon + Barnes & Noble and I guess that's because it is being censored.

THE BAD WAR 31 Dec 2017 00:00 #5

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Menuhin 's book is available so this is odd.
liberabo te ab inferno

THE BAD WAR 31 Dec 2017 00:03 #6

• Flare
Sad news to report, boys and girls.
After years of ignoring letters from various Jewish groups, Mr. Bezos has finally caved into pressure to remove books denying disproving the Holocaust TM from the webpages of Amazon. With Zionist Orange Man -- a personal enemy of Bezos -- Breitbart Boss Kevin Bannon, and sonny- boy Jared Kushner in the White House, Bezos has evidently seen the light. Among the titles that suddenly disappeared down the Orwellian memory hole was 'The Bad War' -- my main best-seller and personal "bread & butter" piece that had hundreds of positive reviews. Here is the blunt E-mail received from Amazon:
Hello,

We’re contacting you regarding the following book: The Bad War: The Truth NEVER Taught About World War II. During our review process, we found that this content is in violation of our content guidelines. As a result, we cannot offer this book for sale.

THE AMAZON PAGE WAS HOLOCAUSTED!

www.amazon.com/Bad-War-Truth-NEVER-Taught/dp/1507764995

We will still sell the book through this website, of course, (here) and have it shipped third-party from the self-publishing service. But having lost access to Amazon's awesome marketing and distribution machine, we expect sales to drop by at least 80%. In due time, other titles may even get bumped off, especially if the situation with Russia continues to deteriorate -- a reality which may result in 'The War Against Putin' being removed.

On a personal level, I am concerned over the lost revenue stream, angered over the censorship, and saddened that "newbies" and young students will no longer be introduced to the truth of World War II by Amazon's mass marketing power. Bastards!

If you appreciate TomatoBubble.com and the assorted books, please help me to offset the forever-lost Amazon & Kindle book sales. What a shame it would be if your intrepid reporter here had to give up digging for truth on a full time basis. A minimum $5 per month sustaining membership or generous one-off donations would be greatly appreciated -- as would continued book sales of other titles. Let's take this lemon and make some lemonade.

tomatobubble.com/id1111.html

THE BAD WAR 31 Dec 2017 00:16 #7

• Flare
Fuck no. It's only available in PDF at Tomatobubble...

I reeeeaaally would like to have that amazing looking book in hand.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare