Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Masters of Deception: Zionism, 9/11 and the War on Terror Hoax - Zander C. Fuerza - free ebook pdf download

Masters of Deception: Zionism, 9/11 and the War on Terror Hoax - Zander C. Fuerza - free ebook pdf download 26 Jun 2017 22:07 #21

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Back on topic...
Throughout recorded time, and probably since the end of the Neolithic Age, there have been three kinds of people in the world, the High, the Middle, and the Low. They have been subdivided in many ways, they have borne countless different names, and their relative numbers, as well as their attitude towards one another, have varied from age to age: but the essential structure of society has never altered. Even after enormous upheavals and seemingly irrevocable changes, the same pattern has always reasserted itself, just as a gyroscope will always return to equilibrium, however far it is pushed one way or the other
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Masters of Deception: Zionism, 9/11 and the War on Terror Hoax - Zander C. Fuerza - free ebook pdf download 27 Jun 2017 05:55 #22

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
ragnarok wrote:
You're predicting again, Lux. You need to keep an eye on that.

liberabo te ab inferno

Masters of Deception: Zionism, 9/11 and the War on Terror Hoax - Zander C. Fuerza - free ebook pdf download 27 Jun 2017 08:25 #23

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
ragnarok running amok on this thread?

How come .... ?

:D

:right: Back On Topic :left:

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Masters of Deception: Zionism, 9/11 and the War on Terror Hoax - Zander C. Fuerza - free ebook pdf download 01 Jul 2017 20:41 #24

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
VNN forums have a massive thread on this. This is the last page (so far).
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=30382&page=82
liberabo te ab inferno
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Masters of Deception: Zionism, 9/11 and the War on Terror Hoax - Zander C. Fuerza - free ebook pdf download 02 Nov 2017 10:51 #25

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

My name is Zander C. Fuerza. I have made a name for myself on the internet under the label
‘Zion Crime Factory’, although I am no longer associated with the website of that name. I am a
devoted researcher, writer and political activist. Perhaps you’ve seen and/or heard of some of my
work which has, for the most part, been expunged from sites like Blogger, WordPress and
YouTube by the enemies of truth. Much of my heavily suppressed work and research can be
found on the internet under a Google search for ‘Zion Crime Factory’ or Zander C. Fuerza.
Over the past several years I have made my way through the ranks of the internet patriot scene. I
started off as a run-of-the-mill ‘truther’ type, but as I did more research and learned new things I
quickly developed into a dedicated opponent of Jewish supremacism with a focus on World War
Two revisionism and the September 11 terror attacks. I have written a plethora of articles and
essays and have produced a number of short videos covering such topics as the Jewish role in
Communism, the foul history of Israeli terrorism, Holocaust revisionism and disinformation in
the ‘truth movement’.

My primary goal is to inform others about what I have learned and shatter the lies that have
enslaved countless minds to Zionist propaganda. I view my work as a warning call to the world
about the perilous threat that International Jewry poses to our civilization. In my lifetime, I hope
to see Jewish supremacist power dissipate into obscurity, and that all of the nations and peoples
who have been negatively impacted by Jewish hegemony be compensated for their suffering.

=>archive.org/details/Zioncrimefactory.comOnCharlesGiulianiOfTruthHertz2-10-2012 must !!!
=>www.youtube.com/results?search_query=zion+crime+factory
=>browngreenred.wordpress.com/tag/zion-crime-factory/
=>www.lesvisible.net/DOCS/MastersOfDeception.pdf
=>archive.org/details/MastersOfDeception

:arowup:

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Nov 2017 12:05 by PFIZIPFEI.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare