Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Secret World Government - The Hidden Hand - General Arthur Cherep Spiridovich (1926) - free ebook pdf

The Secret World Government - The Hidden Hand - General Arthur Cherep Spiridovich (1926) - free ebook pdf 08 Jul 2017 09:30 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

The Secret World Government

or

"THE HIDDEN HAND"

-

The Unrevealed in History
100 Historical "Mysteries" Explained

by

Maj., Gen., Count Arthur Cherep-Spiridovich

The Anti-Bolshevist Publishing Association
15 East 128th Street, New York City

Last night I again came across this book and this time started
to read on the last page and then backwards.

Each page I read up to now is a self-contained chapter which makes reading backwards easy.

This book is an absolute MUST READ!!!

Even if you think you know already everything about the history of America and Europe,
you might be as stunned as I was, to find the interconnections meticulously explained
in great detail and few words at the same time. Almost as crystal clear language as MK!

This book BOILS EVERYTHING DOWN TO THE ESSENCE!!!

"Read this book and the World will never again seem the same"

:right: www.resist.com/SecretGovernment-Spiridovich.pdf
:left:

You will be able to see through the "alt right" and "antifa" scam and many more shenanigans,
if you REALLY WANT to understand how (((they)))
have been conspiring successfully to dupe the "goyim" in exactly the same way since at least 200 years.

Arthur Cherep-Spiridovich (1858 – 22 October 1926) was a Russian count who moved to the United States following the Bolshevik Revolution. He was a Tsarist general and white Russian loyalist. He was involved in Pan-Slavism, White Russian and anti-semitic activism, including various chivalric orders and cultural organisations, amongst the diaspora community in America. Spiridovich is perhaps best known for authoring a book positing a concise conspiracy consisting of 300 Jewish families, titled Secret World Government or The Hidden Hand.

Cherep-Spiridovich died in a Staten Island hotel, with a gas line pipe stuck in his throat. The police reported that he had committed suicide. However, when the body was discovered at the hotel by the staff, the gas line was shut off. No autopsy was performed and no further investigation put into the case.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Cherep-Spiridovich#Key_Examples_Of_Hidden_Hand_-_1925

Directly Related:

:right: US Founding Fathers Talk of Their Concerns Regarding Jewry truth-zone.net/forum/secret-societies-and-powerful-families/63536-us-founding-fathers-talk-of-their-concerns-regarding-jewry.html
:right: Who owns Britain’s land? truth-zone.net/forum/finance-and-economics/63691-who-owns-britain-s-land.html
:right: What to do with Germany? truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63386-what-to-do-with-germany.html
:right: The ROMANOV Conspiracy truth-zone.net/forum/books/68076-the-romanov-conspiracy.html

.... and all subjects related to the current situation.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2017 10:01 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Secret World Government - The Hidden Hand - General Arthur Cherep Spiridovich (1926) - free ebook pdf 08 Jul 2017 11:05 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Addendum:

Some might feel repelled by the recurring reference of the author to CHRIST and CHRISTIAN values,
but as a devoted Tsarist this was his natural and primordial impetus to write this most revealing book.

Thus I recommend to not let you put off by this fact from learning the essence of all major and minor
historical events that up to now were unclear or mysterious or rather deliberately presented distorted
to divert from the real conspirators.

Of course you can say "It's the jws!" and still be a follower of the "alt right" or "antifa" or whatever controlled faction,
but you will never know how "history" really was created and how the conspirators have been working exactly
over hundreds or thousands of years, because the details, as described in this book, get hardly ever published
on any alternative website in this clarity.

And of course it's really hard work to concentrate on reading a book, compared to using modern means of
communication, but in this case it's worth the effort.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2017 11:12 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

The Secret World Government - The Hidden Hand - General Arthur Cherep Spiridovich (1926) - free ebook pdf 08 Jul 2017 12:52 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

This subject is part of the above presented book:

The Influence of Sabbatian Frankism on the World

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2017 12:54 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

The Secret World Government - The Hidden Hand - General Arthur Cherep Spiridovich (1926) - free ebook pdf 09 Jul 2017 22:52 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

INTRODUCTION

This book is mostly about Jews; it is not against the Jews.

These painstaking researches have been made in order to rewrite-history "with conscience;"
as Lamartine urged, as Washington Irving admonished.

The results are presented to the thinking public to enlarge its intelligence, not its prejudice.

The book should appeal to Jew and Gentile alike, that they may join hands in purging society
of its enemies, be they Jewish plotters or Gentile participants; each group more contemptible
than the other according to the point of contemplation.

The Jews should bring to bay the "satanists," who corrupt the countries in which they
have found asylum; the Gentiles should make harmless every Judas, who accepts the bribes
of the Jews.

Together they should eliminate from authority the man who "sells his birthright;" equally with
him, who, taking advantage of his weaker brother, "buys it for a mess of pottage;" "But he
that is greatest among you shall be your servant." (St. Matthew).

Count Cherep-Spiridovich springs from Norse gentility. His remotest ancestor on record was
prince Rurik, who, being one of the "Worthies" of his time, was in 862 called by the Slavic
people to Novgorod, where he founded a dynasty and gave Russia its name.

Nordic tradition, coupled with exceptional education and training, have given to general
Spiridovich the spiritual ardor, the constructive impulse, and the extraordinary perseverance
required to make his vast knowledge serve the exigencies of the present by his peculiar
power to forecast the future, but it devolves upon the individual reader to make practical
application of it, by refusing to participate in the practices, which engage "Enemies of
Humanity."

A Chicago Rabbi recently said:

"We have been told, long enough: 'You cannot change Human Nature; but, I say to you:
Human Nature can be changed; and, what is more: Human Nature must be changed."

And, how may it be changed?

A Danish philosopher has given the formula. He speaks of traditions of caste as undeniable
obstacles to the realization of Freedom and Equality; but suggests how these obstacles may
be converted into opportunities saying:

"In the nature of Inequality is a secret. Equality becomes inhuman under forced abolition of
Inequality; Inequality becomes inhuman when we neglect to promote Equality; it is upon
inequality as a basis, that equality must be reared. The agony of society arises from this
simple thesis being misunderstood on opposite sides."

These are the jewels of thought of a century; they blind the evil eye of bolshevism; may each
reader set them, firmly, in the diadem of his deeds.

Count Tolstoy prophesied:

"A man shall come from the North to save civilization."

Is that man Cherep-Spiridovich? Who knows?

Read his book and the world will never again seem the same to you.

Chicago, July 4, 1925.

Herjulf Vikingsom

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Secret World Government - The Hidden Hand - General Arthur Cherep Spiridovich (1926) - free ebook pdf 10 Jul 2017 08:35 #5

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
This and many other old books were made widely available by Darryl Bradford Smith a decade ago or more. He of course took down his site last year under pressure from the (((French))) authorities.
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

The Secret World Government - The Hidden Hand - General Arthur Cherep Spiridovich (1926) - free ebook pdf 10 Jul 2017 10:16 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Did you read the book?

What do you think about it?

What's your opinion?

Do you agree with what I posted?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Secret World Government - The Hidden Hand - General Arthur Cherep Spiridovich (1926) - free ebook pdf 10 Jul 2017 10:18 #7

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
I found it insightful, as were most of the books DBS put out. It's been some time since I read it TBH so can't comment on specifics. I get the picture, though.
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Secret World Government - The Hidden Hand - General Arthur Cherep Spiridovich (1926) - free ebook pdf 10 Jul 2017 11:16 #8

• jonb
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Addendum:

Some might feel repelled by the recurring reference of the author to CHRIST and CHRISTIAN values,
but as a devoted Tsarist this was his natural and primordial impetus to write this most revealing book.

Thus I recommend to not let you put off by this fact from learning the essence of all major and minor
historical events that up to now were unclear or mysterious or rather deliberately presented distorted
to divert from the real conspirators.

Of course you can say "It's the jws!" and still be a follower of the "alt right" or "antifa" or whatever controlled faction,
but you will never know how "history" really was created and how the conspirators have been working exactly
over hundreds or thousands of years, because the details, as described in this book, get hardly ever published
on any alternative website in this clarity.

And of course it's really hard work to concentrate on reading a book, compared to using modern means of
communication, but in this case it's worth the effort.

I have not read the book, however in reply to the thrust of this post.
What has been happening to our folk has been going on for thousands of years, our thinking because of the inveiglement is not going to be clear, the corruption we have to see has already infected us, thus I think even the best of us are going to have notions which are corrupted. For me christianity is one such corruption, but that does not mean a person who identifies as christian, has not got an element of the truth that I may not have seen.
As long as we centre ourselves on who we are, and we have integrity, then we can start learning. I have often learnt truth from being able to dissect a lie others have tried to throw at me.
I am not in the position to read the book now, but it is in my view by tracing through the sort of threads these sort of writings expose that we may get to a solid platform.
I will take your recommendation, and when I get some time, I will give it my attention.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Secret World Government - The Hidden Hand - General Arthur Cherep Spiridovich (1926) - free ebook pdf 10 Jul 2017 12:25 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Thank you very much for making the effort to write more than one line, like throwing a gnawed off bone to a street dog,
in response to what I said, jonb!

This alone makes a huge difference in a world of 140 character restrictions,
that train the slaves to limit themselves to short/mutilated sentences, unlearn
or never learn to be able to think in complex contexts and forget what was said
in the next moment, because constantly arriving brandnew "messages" are over-
charging their systems.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Jul 2017 12:26 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

The Secret World Government - The Hidden Hand - General Arthur Cherep Spiridovich (1926) - free ebook pdf 10 Jul 2017 21:15 #10

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
rodin wrote:
I found it insightful, as were most of the books DBS put out. It's been some time since I read it TBH so can't comment on specifics. I get the picture, though.
This.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Secret World Government - The Hidden Hand - General Arthur Cherep Spiridovich (1926) - free ebook pdf 10 Jul 2017 21:25 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Gaia wrote:
rodin wrote:
This.

What is "the picture" that both of you got?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Secret World Government - The Hidden Hand - General Arthur Cherep Spiridovich (1926) - free ebook pdf 11 Jul 2017 15:51 #12

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I remember I really liked the extensive approach, especially in time, going way back to the 17th and 18th centuries.

And yes, the strong Christian stance put me off quite a bit, but considering the timing of the book, published just 9 years after the anti-christian jewish marxist movement in Spiridovich's Russia, it is understandable.

I have the pdf at home, where I won't be for the next 3 weeks, so thanks for the pdf link, I have some friends who I want to point to this book that helped me in awakening and hopefully them too.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Secret World Government - The Hidden Hand - General Arthur Cherep Spiridovich (1926) - free ebook pdf 09 Feb 2018 16:10 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare