Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 9/11 Christopher Bollyn

9/11 Christopher Bollyn 28 Feb 2018 01:01 #1

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I've just started this one, so far I'm not impressed with the writing style and the author is only offering opinion, so far there have been no links or points of reference which for me, is crucial. It's early days so we'll see how it pans out. There is potential for sure, I was taken in by the blurb and it seemed a good purchase but so far I'm not over impressed shall we say.
Zander Fuerzas " Masters of deception" was far more informative in the research department but still, early days and all that.
I'll pop in from time to time with my impressions.
It was a FF for sure but this isn't adding much more than rhetoric. Has anyone else read it?
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

9/11 Christopher Bollyn 28 Feb 2018 01:58 #2

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I don't remember who talked about it, it may have been Roastie here, but I might mix things up.

He is a shady character and alleged all kind of CIA conspiracies against him and his friends which may just be more sand throwing into the wheels.

I largely agree with Simon Shacks September Clues, with the exception that I don't go as far on the CGI trail and I cannot prove nobody died.

But a preprogrammed, since 1993 (yesterday it was) "bombing" step by step emptied towers I see as a good possibility.

The Truman Show had a funny little nugget in preprogramming for 9/11 too. Was already noted by other people, I found it when rewatching the first part of the movie.

In essence it was for me:
- pretext for "war"
- shifting the blame to "muslims" from (((the ones we know)))
- big time programming and real effects (even though the thing was a movie set)
- big time jewish (((money scam))) with Larry Silverstein (like with Soros and MGM at the Las Vegas "shooting")
- the idea "if we can pull this (off), we can do anything". And that worked. Unfortunately.

I can recommend an audio (if you're into that), cannot find it right now, but Brian S. Staveley is well on the ball:

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

9/11 Christopher Bollyn 01 Mar 2018 13:31 #3

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Lux Interior wrote:
I've just started this one, so far I'm not impressed with the writing style and the author is only offering opinion, so far there have been no links or points of reference which for me, is crucial. It's early days so we'll see how it pans out. There is potential for sure, I was taken in by the blurb and it seemed a good purchase but so far I'm not over impressed shall we say.
Zander Fuerzas " Masters of deception" was far more informative in the research department but still, early days and all that.
I'll pop in from time to time with my impressions.
It was a FF for sure but this isn't adding much more than rhetoric. Has anyone else read it?

I haven't read the book Lux, but from reading his website imo he's one of the best researchers into the Jewish and Zionist
involvement concerning the planning and subsequent cover-up of 9/11. I don't think he's a shill/gatekeeper.

For example remember how all the metal from the buildings was shipped off pronto to China without forensic examination?

Research Marc Rich (deceased) who Bill Clinton pardoned for massive tax evasion. Marc Rich wasn't just a Mossad agent, he was Mr Fix-it
for successive Israeli Prime Ministers. He secured the (then) secret oil pipe-line from Iran to Israel.

Bollyn says:

1. Two orthodox Zionist Jews from Belgium, Jehuda Saar and Nathan Fruchter, worked with senior Mossadnik Marc Rich (another Israeli/Belgian Jew) since the mid-1990s in Stamford, Connecticut, in the trading of metals and other materials. In January 1999, Rich sent these two traders to create and manage an international trading division at Hugo Neu, the scrap metal dealer of New Jersey who handled much of the steel (evidence from the crime scene) from the World Trade Center. Marc Rich has long worked for the Mossad and with the Bush family. The Marc Rich foundations are managed by a high-level Mossad agent named Avner Azulay. The Saar-Fruchter international trading division at Hugo Neu was the Mossad network through which the 300,000 tons of steel from the World Trade Center were "recycled" in Asian steel mills. The steel was cut up into small pieces about two meters long before being sent to Chinese and Indian steel mills, which means that the steel evidence from the Twin Towers was being destroyed in the scrap yard of Hugo Neu before it was loaded onto ships bound for China."

www.bollyn.com/who-destroyed-the-911-evidence/

Marc Rich with Peres:

THE KING OF OIL, THE SECRET LIVES OF MARC RICH
(Book)

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 01 Mar 2018 13:46 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare