Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Bible

The Bible 26 Jul 2018 00:08 #41

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
"A friend of the world is the enemy of God" (James 4:4)

"nice"... :roll:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Bible 26 Jul 2018 00:12 #42

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Gaia wrote:
..It's not to say there is nothing to learn from the Bible (or other books), but this "One Book To Rule Them All" idea is bad, no matter which ideology.

But mate, nobody else could do the stuff that the young carpenter did, so all other books are just second-best..:)

The 37 MIRACLES OF JESUS
"..even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father."- John 10:38

Bringing little girl back to life
Bringing widows son back to life
Bringing Lazarus back to life
Stilling the storm
Feeding 4000
Walking on sea
Feeding 5000
Coin in fishes mouth
Withering fig tree
Big catch of fish
Water into wine
Another big fish catch
Healing leper
Healing Centurions servant
Healing Peters mother-in-law
Healing sick at evening
Healing paralysed man
Healing haemorraging woman
Healing two blind men
Healing mans withered hand
Healing Canaanite womans daughter
Healing boy with seizures
Healing blind man
Healing deaf and dumb man
Healing another blind man
Healing crippled woman
Healing man with dropsy
Healing 10 lepers
Restoring a cut-off ear
Healing noblemans sons fever
Healing crippled man at Bethesda
Healing a born-blind man
Casting out demons into pigs
Curing a mute lunatic
Casting out dirty spirit
Curing a possessed blind-dumb man
Appeared to his followers after his death
www.bcbsr.com/survey/jmrcls.html

The Bible 26 Jul 2018 08:20 #43

• Frothy
  • Released
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I want to see what Ugh has to say about KJV and other versions of the NT being as he says, anti establishment..

Good for you mate, here ya go..:)-

Blah de blah reciting the NT'

Why do you think King James would have a version of an anti establishment book?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

The Bible 26 Jul 2018 08:48 #44

• Frothy
  • Released
Gaia wrote:
Ironically though, where Frothy recognizes this problem with the Bible, he fails in doing that with 9/11 planes, space travel and especially the Holocaust Story, indicating his hypocrisy.

I've written all I have to say about those other subjects that you mention. They're not the same as religious myth. People being gassed and cremated is not beyond the realms of reality even if you don't agree with the proposed logistics. My take is that the gas chambers and the cremation facilities haven't been debunked and the holocaust deniers narrative is ever wilder than what they say is impossible. In other words they;re own narrative is less believable than that which they set out to debunk. The no plane theory is dead in the water, I used to be a no planer myself until I realised I'd been wrong, you should try it yourself sometime. if you look through a decent telescope you can see the international space station and identify detail on it.

None of that compares to the OT, NT, or any such thing, where people are said to open up the sea, walk on water, have conversations with god, there isn't much if any independent evidence to back up religious texts.

I'd be more than happy to believe the holocaust i.e gas chambers etc...is a hoax, if anyone could debunk it, and display a credible alternative narrative instead of ''all the nazis were tortured to lie at their trials... there were no gas tight doors'' lol, when you;d need those doors even if the gas chambers were for delousing. So the alternative narrative is a mess, and it keeps changing, i.e now that Leuchter's report has been shown to be moot, as is his 'qualified engineers credentials, working for a US prison service making gas chambers for them'' been shown false, the Prussian blue narrative has been stepped away from, without actually saying ''we were wrong''.

There's lots of independent evidence of planes on 9/11, and still no answer to how the ''cgi hoaxers'' knew what the wind would be doing that morning and be able to make their 'cartoon plane' fly in account of it's influence.

I know you wont agree but that's just to clarify that it's not anything like biblical text when you'd be expected to believe that god knocked over the towers because he didn't like the banksters within, and he crested a special god wind to blow those planes in, or that he got Hitler to kill the Jews as an Abrahamic type sacrifice. and that he up in the sky polishing the sun every morning so it keeps us all warm and cosy.

imo it;s the paranoid superstitions of the holocaust deniers, no planers et al, which is more like biblical text. they spin a narrative which is far removed from realty who everyone else can see is a crock of shit but themselves, you're more like Ugh than you think.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2018 08:58 by Frothy.

The Bible 26 Jul 2018 08:49 #45

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
..Why do you think King James would have a version of an anti establishment book?

He was a truthseeker..:)
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2018 08:50 by Ugh.

The Bible 26 Jul 2018 08:54 #46

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
..imo it;s the paranoid superstitions of the holocaust deniers, no planers et al, which is more like biblical text. they spin a narrative which is far removed from realty who everyone else can see is a crock of shit but themselves, you're more like Ugh than you think.

No sensible person denies the holocaust happened, or denies that muslims did 9/11, or denies that Jesus existed..:)

The Bible 26 Jul 2018 09:01 #47

• Frothy
  • Released
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
..Why do you think King James would have a version of an anti establishment book?

He was a truthseeker..:)

Do you think King James represents authority? A simple yes or no will suffice.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

The Bible 26 Jul 2018 09:24 #48

• Frothy
  • Released
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
..imo it;s the paranoid superstitions of the holocaust deniers, no planers et al, which is more like biblical text. they spin a narrative which is far removed from realty who everyone else can see is a crock of shit but themselves, you're more like Ugh than you think.

No sensible person denies the holocaust happened, or denies that muslims did 9/11, or denies that Jesus existed..:)

No sensible person would believe the holocaust narrative without at least exploring the alternatives, would think that novice pilots could have flown those planes as they did, or believe the myths attached to Jesus, even if a Jesus person did exist in some capacity.

The wackiest "911 conspiracy theory" of all

The theory goes like this: On September 11, 2001, 19 arabs with box cutters and plastic knives conspired to board 4 airliners without ever showing up on the flight manifests. All 4 airlines were successfully hijacked by these conspiring arabs with mere plastic knives, and at most 1 inch metal blades, and flown by failed cessna pilots like experts into 3 of the targets, while the 4th airplane hit a field and left a crater but no debris.

The attack came as a total surprise to the Air Force and Norad, who never saw it coming, and remained blind to it all for a full hour until all planes hit their targets, with the final target being the greatest military command headquarters in the world. Norad suddenly could not see airplanes if their transponders were switched off, thus proving active radar does not work after all.

Somehow, despite being fully rated to take a full speed impact from the similarly sized and faster flying 707, both world trade center towers fell into their own footprints (rather than off to the side in one direction) because Arabs are magic and Allah was with them. And out of sympathy, while mourning for the loss of it's two big brothers, WTC 7 which never got hit by an airplane at all, cried itself to death and fell down too.

And we know this is a true story, because despite never having seat back phones or any satellite uplink available, cell phone calls were made from the planes after they were hijacked, and we know it is true because after Cee Cee Lyle's call ended, her coach told her she did a great job, and if she did not do a great job, the entire Arab plan would have failed. And if you don't believe how GREAT CeeCee did, just listen to her boss tell her how great she did! Her boss would never lie!

So there you have it - the wackiest 911 conspiracy story of all!

I'm actually tired of repeating, but make this one exception for you Ugh.

Anyway back on topic....I can see why you believe the bible Ugh, you believe what the mainstream set up for you. Even if the Jesus character is anti authoritarian (except being the son of god of course :larf: ) the people who promote and circulate the NT narrative globally, are very much authoritarian, to the degree that folk were burned and tortured for ''rejecting Jesus'' by tptb. So even if Jesus is also displayed as a pacifist, the spreading of the narrative by tptb, has been cruel and brutal. it's a book which has been used as a weapon Ugh, to control the people, it has a pacifist narrative for Jesus, he;s done the 'renegade stuff'' and ''died to save us all'' thus we must not be rebellious, he's done that for us, we are to comply, if not, for many a year it was death and torture.

So Jesus is not an example for people to follow, he;s been the rebel, he died ''for us'' so we don't have to be rebels, we better behave or he;s died for nothing, and then it was time for a bonfire to toast up lots of Europeans, for not dropping to their knees on command.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2018 09:30 by Frothy.

The Bible 26 Jul 2018 11:29 #49

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Do you think King James represents authority? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Depends what you mean by "authority" mate, he was king so he certainly had some clout..:)

The Bible 26 Jul 2018 11:36 #50

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
..folk were burned and tortured for ''rejecting Jesus'' by tptb..

Well God says he's going to toast all Jesus-rejecters, so people in olden times thought they'd give him a helping hand.
I don't know any Christians who do that stuff today, they're quite content to let God do the toasting on judgment day..:)

PS- As regards 9/11, we KNOW muslims dun it because they ADMITTED it.
Likewise, even Jews (and even muslims) admit Jesus existed, there ya go..:)

The Bible 26 Jul 2018 12:34 #51

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
As regards 9/11, we KNOW muslims dun it because they ADMITTED it.

:O :umm: :larf:

Troll confirmed.

Again.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Bible 26 Jul 2018 13:48 #52

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2018 13:57 by Ugh.

The Bible 26 Jul 2018 14:05 #53

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
70 years of potential truth seeking and mister Ugh-with-a-6"-trophy-for-his-silly-wargames believes just anything The Daily Telegraph tells him.

What a waste.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

The Bible 26 Jul 2018 18:08 #54

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
"Put yer hand down!"

and stop trying to blame the jews for everything..:)

Even Al-Qaeda are fed up of people trying to say it was a false flag-

The Bible 26 Jul 2018 19:27 #55

• Frothy
  • Released
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
..folk were burned and tortured for ''rejecting Jesus'' by tptb..

Well God says he's going to toast all Jesus-rejecters, so people in olden times thought they'd give him a helping hand.
I don't know any Christians who do that stuff today, they're quite content to let God do the toasting on judgment day..:)

PS- As regards 9/11, we KNOW muslims dun it because they ADMITTED it.
Likewise, even Jews (and even muslims) admit Jesus existed, there ya go..:)

Bin Laden was part of the plot alright Ugh, but he didn't do it, he played the bad guy for the US. His family are connected to the Bush's etc...and other high ranking US officials

Do you know who these people are?

So when you say he admitted it, well what did you expect? He's part of it.

Ugh

I know it's only a myth so it doesn't really matter but there's something quite sickening to see you smile about what really happened to the people of Europe back then. And excuse it as 'gods will' you're a vile man, truly sick. ''give him a helping hand'' :sadno:

I don;t think I'm going to continue interacting with you.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2018 19:35 by Frothy.

The Bible 26 Jul 2018 21:35 #56

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
..Do you know who these people are?

..there's something quite sickening to see you smile about what really happened to the people of Europe back then. And excuse it as 'gods will' you're a vile man, truly sick. ''give him a helping hand'' :sadno:.

1- The one on the right runs the 'Goats R Us' dating agency for lonely muslim men, and the one on the left is waiting for a tranny op.
2- All decent people had no need to fear-

Last Edit: 26 Jul 2018 21:39 by Ugh.

The Bible 26 Jul 2018 21:44 #57

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
The 9/11 Building collapse..

Haha the guy who made that video takes over an hour to float his conspiracy theory and I ain't bothering to watch it because everybody knows the heat melted the steel 'W' trusses that were holding up the floors, that's why there's a saying in the building industry- "Never trust a truss"..:)