Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ultimate Reading List

Ultimate Reading List 07 Aug 2019 15:32 #1

• Firefly
  • Fresh Member
What would be your top 3 books for those just waking up to the ways of the world? About anything from alternative history, 9/11, secret societies, space, JFK, anything at all.

What do you recommend? :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ultimate Reading List 30 Jun 2020 17:26 #2

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
I can recommend: "Sinister Forces" a Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft
by Peter Levenda

:thumbup:
:)
"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"

Ultimate Reading List 30 Jun 2020 20:20 #3

• Flare
Firefly wrote:
What would be your top 3 books for those just waking up to the ways of the world? About anything from alternative history, 9/11, secret societies, space, JFK, anything at all.

What do you recommend? :)

Last Edit: 30 Jun 2020 20:24 by Flare.

Ultimate Reading List 01 Jul 2020 21:28 #4

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
well for you @Flare I would recommend more "Mein Kampf" :cheers:
which Herr Hitler wrote when he was in Landsberg (which is not far from where I live) :coolio: :cool:

Ultimate Reading List 01 Jul 2020 21:49 #5

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Gloria..:)

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Gloria

Ultimate Reading List 01 Jul 2020 21:54 #6

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
Gloria..:)

hahaha :hahano: ;)

I know this board is full of Nazis
Im sorry I thought this was a "Non Nazi" thread :P

Ultimate Reading List 02 Jul 2020 00:01 #7

• Flare
Gloria wrote:
well for you @Flare I would recommend more "Mein Kampf" :cheers:
which Herr Hitler wrote when he was in Landsberg (which is not far from where I live) :coolio: :cool:

I know... ;)

Flare wrote:
The Fortress, Landsberg am Lech (1924)....

The teaching of universal history in what are called the middle schools is still very unsatisfactory. Few teachers realise that the purpose of teaching history is not the memorizing of some dates and facts, that the student is not interested in knowing the exact date of a battle or the birthday of some marshal or other, and not at all - or at least only very insignificantly- interested in knowing when the crown of his fathers was placed on the brow of some monarch. These are certainly not looked upon as important matters.

To study history means to search for and discover the forces that are the causes of those results which appear before our eyes as historical events. The art of reading and studying consists in remembering the essentials and what is not essential.

But reading had probably a different significance for me from which it has for the average run of our so called 'intellectuals'.

I know people who read interminably, book after book, from page to page, and yet I should not call them 'well-read-people'. Of course they know an immense amount; but their brain seems incapable of assorting and classifying the material which they have gathered from books. They have not the faculty of distinguishing between what is useful and useless in a book; so that they may tetain the former in their minds and if possible skip over the latter while reading it, if that be not possible, then - when once read - throw it overboard as useless balast.

Reading is not an end in itself, but a means to an end. Its chief purpose is to help towards filling in the frameworks which is made up of the talents and capabilities that each individual possesses. Thus each one procures for himself the implements and materials necessary for the fulfillment of this calling in life, no matter whether this be the elementary task of earning one's daily bread or a calling that responds to higher human aspirations. Such is the first purpose of reading.

And the second purpose is to give a general knowledge of a world in which we live. In both cases, however, the material which one has acquired through reading must not be stored up in the memory on a plan that corresponds to the succesive chapters of the book; but each little piece of knowledge thus gained must be treated as if it were a little stone to be entered in a mosaic, so that it finds its proper place among all the other pieces and particles that help form a general world-picture in the brain of the reader.

Otherwise only a confused jumble of chaotic notions will result from all this reading. That jumble is not merely useless, but it also tends to make the unfortunate professor of it conceited. For he seriously considers himself a well-educated person and thinks that he understands something of life. He believes that he as acquired knowledgde, whereas the truth is that every increase in such 'knowledge' draws him more and more away from real life, untill he finally ends up in some sanatorium or takes to politics and becomes a parliamentary deputy.

Such a person never succeeds in turning his knowledge to practical account when the oppurtune moment arrives; for his mental equipment is not ordered with a view to meeting his demands of everyday life. His knowledge is stored in his brain as a literal transcript of the books he read and the order of succession in which he has read them. And if Fate should one day call upon him to use some of his book-knowledge for certain practical ends in life that very call will have to name the book and give the number of the page; the poor noodle himself would never be able to find the spot where he gathered the information now called for. But if the page is not mentioned at the critical moment the widely-read intellectual will find himself in a state of hopeless emberassment. In a high state of agitation he searsches for analogous cases and it is almost a dead certainty that he will finally deliver the wrong prescription.

If that is not a correct description, then how can we explain the political achievements of our so called Parliamentary heroes who hold the highest positions in the government of the country? Otherwise we should have to attribute the doings of such political leaders, not to pathological conditions but simply to malice and chicanery.

On the other hand, one who has cultivated the art of reading will instantly discern, in a book or journal or pamphlet, what ought to be remembered because it meets one's personal needs or is of value as general knowledge. What he thus learns is incroporated in his mental analogue of this or that problem of thing, further correcting the mental picture or enlarging it so that it becomes more exact and precise. Should some practical problem suddenly demand examination or solution, memory will immediately select the oppurtune information at the service of one's powers of judgment so as to get a new and clearer view of the problem in question or produce a definitive solution. Only thus can reading have any meaning or be worth while.

The speaker, for example, who has not the sources of information ready to hand which are necessary to a proper treatment of his subject is unable to defend his opinions against an opponent, even though those opinions be perfectly sound and true. In every discussion his memory will leave him shamefully in the lurch. He cannot summon up arguments to support his statements or to refute his opponent. So long as the speaker has only defend himself on his own personal account, the situation is not serious; but the evil comes when Chance places at the head of public affairs such a soi-disant know-it-all, who in reality knows nothing.

From early youth I endeavoured to read books in the right way and I was fortunate in having a good memory and intelligence to assist me. From that point of view my sojourn in Vienna was particularly useful and profitable. My experiences in everyday life there was a constant stimulus to study the most diverse problems from new angles. Inasmuch as I was in a position to put theory to the test of reality and reality to the test of theory, I was safe from the danger of pedantic theorizing on the one hand and, on the other, from being too impressed by the superficial aspects of reality.

This probing into books and newspapers and studying the teachings of Social Democracy reawakened my love for my own people. And thus what at first seemed an impassable chasm became the occasion of a closer affection. Having once understood the working of the colossal system for poisoning the popular mind, only a fool could blame the victims of it.

Adolf Hitler - Mein Kampf

truth-zone.net/forum/history/65789-adolf-hitler.html?start=2520#196754
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2020 00:01 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Ultimate Reading List 30 Jul 2020 18:27 #8

• EW
  • Fresh Member
Cherep Spiridovich - The Secret World Government or The Hidden Hand - The Unrevealed In History 100 Historical Mysteries Explained - Published By The Anti-Bolshevist Publishing Association (1926)
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Ultimate Reading List 11 Nov 2020 12:22 #9

The alchemical tech revolution by Wayne McCoy

The common laws of power. By the consolidating resources conglomerate

The devil's pulpit or astro theological sermons by Robert Taylor

Yeah i play dumb dumb quite often :hahano:
Insurgents in a matrix

"Iam" it's like being a unicorn in a field full of horses

Peaceeeeeeee
User(s) who Liked this post: Gloria

Ultimate Reading List 11 Nov 2020 12:28 #10

Quiet The power of introverts in a worl that can't stop talking
By Susan Cain
Insurgents in a matrix

Peaceeeeeeee
User(s) who Liked this post: Gloria

Ultimate Reading List 11 Nov 2020 12:51 #11

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
intelligent people can play stupid
while stupid people can not play intelligent :coolio:
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Ultimate Reading List 11 Nov 2020 14:00 #12

Gloria wrote:
intelligent people can play stupid
while stupid people can not play intelligent :coolio:

I don't know about that
You pull it off quite well :gmc:
Insurgents in a matrix

Peaceeeeeeee

Ultimate Reading List 11 Nov 2020 23:22 #13

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member

Exploring the world of plants and its relation to mankind as revealed by the latest discoveries of scientists, The Secret Life of Plants includes remarkable information about plants as lie detectors and plants as ecological sentinels; it describes their ability to adapt to human wishes, their response to music, their curative powers, and their ability to communicate with man. Authors Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird suggest that the most far-reaching revolution of the 20th century — one that could save or destroy the planet — may come from the bottom of your garden.

Do plants have memories? Can plants "tune in" to their owners? Is it possible to communicate with your plants? The Psychic Power of Plants answers all these questions and reveals the secret life of plants. Careful scientific testing has shown that plants respond not only to physical care but to mental stimulus as well. thoughts of violence can be just as damaging to a plant psychically as overwatering is to its roots. Feelings of love can stimulate a plant as much as the most expensive plant foods. If your coleus is drooping, maybe your thinking the wrong way. Get to know when you plant is sick or when it's just afraid of something. discover the emotional key to making your begonias bloom.

While living among Peruvian Indians, anthropologist Jeremy Narby became intrigued by their claim that their phenomenal knowledge of plants and biochemistry was communicated to them directly while under the influence of hallucinogens.

Despite his initial scepticism, Narby found himself engaged in an increasingly obsessive personal quest. The evidence he collected - on subjects as diverse as molecular biology, shamanism, neurology and ancient mythology - led inexorably to the conclusion that the Indians' claims were literally true: to a consciousness prepared with drugs, specific biochemical knowledge could indeed be directly transmitted through DNA itself.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
User(s) who Liked this post: backfromthebrink

Ultimate Reading List 11 Nov 2020 23:28 #14

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member

John Anthony West's revolutionary reinterpretation of the civilization of Egypt challenges all that has been accepted as dogma concerning Ancient Egypt. In this pioneering study West documents that: Hieroglyphs carry hermetic messages that convey the subtler realities of the Sacred Science of the Pharaohs. Egyptian science, medicine, mathematics, and astronomy were more sophisticated than most modern Egyptologists acknowledge. Egyptian knowledge of the universe was a legacy from a highly sophisticated civilization that flourished thousands of years ago. The great Sphinx represents geological proof that such a civilization existed. This revised edition includes a new introduction linking Egyptian spiritual science with the perennial wisdom tradition and an appendix updating West's work in redating the Sphinx. Illustrated with over 140 photographs and line drawings.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Ultimate Reading List 11 Nov 2020 23:32 #15

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Some books for the Truth Seekers of Truth Zone to peruse

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615664911678308509/655412345597853716/1841_-_Charles_MacKay_-_499_-_Extraordinary_Popular_Delusions_and_the_Madness_of_Crowds.pdf
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615664911678308509/655412366007074856/1950_-_Norbert_Wiener_-_225_-_Human_Use_of_Human_Beings_-_Cybernetics_and_Society.pdf
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615664911678308509/655412375125491772/1946_-_Julian_Huxley_-_60_-_UNESCO_-_its_purpose_and_its_philosophy.pdf
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615664911678308509/655412376698486834/1958_-_Michael_Young_-_184_-_The_Rise_of_the_Meritocracy_-_classics_in_organization_and_management.pdf
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615664911678308509/655412404175241235/1961_-_David_Riesman_Nathan_Glazer_Reuel_Denney_-_188_-_The_Lonely_Crowd.pdf
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615664911678308509/655412423158923274/1971_-_Gary_Allen__Larry_Abraham_-_98_-_None_Dare_Call_It_Conspiracy.pdf
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615664911678308509/655412432193323008/1970_-_Zbigniew_Brzezinski_-_123_-_Between_Two_Ages_-_Americas_Role_in_the_Technotronic_Era.pdf
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615664911678308509/655412434789466134/1962_-_Karl_Popper_-_804_-_The_Open_Society_and_its_Enemies.pdf
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615664911678308509/655412471141498902/1982_-_Markley__Harman_-_283_-_Changing_Images_Of_Man.pdf
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615664911678308509/655412477890134017/2005_-_Daniel_C._Villanueva_-_14_-_Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergis_Pan-Europa_as_the_Elusive_Object_.pdf
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615664911678308509/655412490724704258/2019_-_Dina_Gusejnova_-_29_-_Europe_to-morrow_-_The_Shifting_Frontiers_of_European_Civilization_in_t.pdf
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615664911678308509/655412497297440798/1991_-_Jean_Baudrillard_-_47_-_The_Gulf_War_Did_Not_Take_Place.pdf
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615664911678308509/655412539663974400/1999_-_John_Zerzan_-_288_-_Against_Civilization.pdf
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615664911678308509/655412551487586342/2003_-_Nicholas_J._Cull_David_Culbert_David_Welch_-_504_-_Propaganda_and_Mass_Persuasion_-_1500-pres.pdf
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615664911678308509/655412553308176415/1999_-_Charlotte_Thomson_Iserbyt_-_738_-_The_Deliberate_Dumbing_Down_of_America.pdf
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615664911678308509/657267464622833683/1911_-_Thomas_Carr_-_64_-_The_Ritual_of_the_Operative_Freemasons.pdf
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Ultimate Reading List 11 Nov 2020 23:58 #16

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member

Being Happy! is about:

why you spill spaghetti bolognaise only down the front of your BEST suit.
why some people always seem to be in the right place at the right time – and how you can be like them
why bills always come at once
why traffic lights stay red for half a day when you’re late for an appointment
why you accidentally meet your neighbour when you’re on vacation in Madrid
why you can drive an old wreck for fifteen years and never scratch it … and then dent your new car after two days.

It’s a book about …

understanding yourself
being able to laugh at yourself
becoming more prosperous
being able to forgive yourself.

It also discusses understanding nature’s laws so we can better deal with our own natures.

andrewmatthews.com/books/being-happy/

Ultimate Reading List 12 Nov 2020 00:29 #17

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member

THE PAPAL BILLIONS is a candid account of centuries of priesthood schemes that turned St. Peter's pence into St. Peter's billions, and discloses matters of controversy that have the power to rock the Catholic Church at its very foundation. THE PAPAL BILLIONS is a unique disclosure of the most formidable financial empire the world has ever seen.

How did it all begin?

The answer to that question is recorded in ancient Church records, and reveals that Christianity was founded purely on financial principles.Centuries of astonishing wealth accumulation by the Catholic Church commenced with Pope St. Peter, and his actions led to a series of spectacular papal forgeries that established the foundation for the Vatican's vast riches today. Unravelling suppressed evidence establishes that the Holy Mother Church became an international colossus through money-making enterprises inconsistent with her public preaching.

Last Edit: 12 Nov 2020 00:36 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: replace img

Ultimate Reading List 12 Nov 2020 00:46 #18

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member

In Qigong for Health and Vitality, Michael Tse, a Qigong (pronounced chee-gong) master trained by some of China's finest Qigong practitioners, explains the philosophy and practice of Qigong, a form of Traditional Chinese Medicine that combines breathing, posture, and movement to generate internal energy, restore health, and promote a sense of well-being. Qigong for Health and Vitality is the first truly accessible, introductory guide to this three-thousand-year-old for Chinese healing.

Michael Tse now teaches in London, and is adept at presenting Qigong's "secrets" to a Western audience. In this book, he presents the background and philosophy of Qigong, detailing its amazing benefits for stress reduction and in the treatment of such chronic conditions as backache, hypertension, insomnia, asthma, arthritis, and headache. In clear text, and with the help of more than one hundred photographs, he provides step-by-step instructions for two types of Qigong exercises: those that improve balance, flexibility, strength, and circulation (especially good for anyone who sits all day in an office or car); and those that derive from tai chi chaun and are learned as a short "moving program" that increases internal energy (chi) and can be used to treat specific health problems. In addition, Michael Ise explains how to use special Qigong meditation exercises to relax and recharge the body's energy and to enhance its natural ability to heal itself.

Qigong, as taught by Master Tse, is easy and fun to learn and will lead to immediate and long-lasting health benefits.

Ultimate Reading List 12 Nov 2020 00:58 #19

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member

Based upon 33 years of research all over the world, in museums from Stockholm to Shanghai, from Athens to Cairo, and in thousands of books in several languages, Robert Temple has reconstructed a wholly forgotten story: the story of light technology in ancient civilisation. It goes back to at least 3300BC in Predynastic Egypt, and continues throughout Western antiquity. Unknown to our modern archaeologists and historians, a science of optics and a sophisticated technology for the manufacture of lenses was widespread and fundamental in ancient times. It inspired awe in cultures who used it, so that it permeated their mythologies and religions, and led even to a 'theology of light' in mediaeval Christianity.

Now at least we can know how it was that the earliest Egyptians surveyed their pyramids and other structures with such uncanny precision; they used the equivalent of theodolites with lenses, and were masters of optical surveying techniques. We can also understand how for thousands of years the ancients were able to produce miniature carvings on gems, including some so small they are invisible to the naked eye altogether. The burning mirror by which Archimedes destroyed a Roman fleet has been successfully reconstructed and proven to work. The Greek philosopher Democritus spoke of the moon having mountains and being a second earth because he had viewed it through a rudimentary telescope. A similar instrument was used for studying the moon by the ancient British, and Temple has located many lost crystal lenses in English museums.

Myths are explained, and many religious motifs can now be understood for the first time, from the Eye of Cyclops and the Eye of Horus to the fire that Prometheus brought from heaven.

www.robert-temple.com/crystalSunMain.html

Last Edit: 12 Nov 2020 01:15 by I AM ALL I AM.

Ultimate Reading List 12 Nov 2020 01:26 #20

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member

This study of the hidden side of music and its subtle effects is one of the most detailed books ever written on the subject.

In virtually every system of spirituality the world has ever known, sound has been considered a direct link between humanity and the divine. The ancient mystery schools all taught their students the use of sound as a creative and healing force.

Now, Sacred Sounds by Ted Andrews reveals how to tap into the magical and healing aspects of voice, resonance, and music. On a physical level, these techniques can be used to alleviate aches and pains, lower blood pressure, and balance hyperactivity in children. On a metaphysical level, they can be used to induce altered states of consciousness, open new levels of awareness, stimulate intuition, and increase creativity.

Sounds can heal through their vibratory energy. To understand how this works you need to understand the power of vibratory energies within your body. This book will teach you about the chakras and how energy flows through them. You'll see what happens if that energy is blocked and learn how sound can be used to free the energy, a practice that can result in healing the physical body.

To be even more specific, you'll learn the secrets of esoteric toning, healing method that involves vibrating certain vowel sounds. You will discover that each vowel has different pronunciations and different purposes. Thus, if you pronounce the vowel "a" as in "hay," you can help with problems of the chest and circulation. If you pronounce it as in "cat," you can heal respiration and mouth problems. And if you pronounce it as in "saw," it can aid digestive problems. All of this and more is fully explained in Sacred Sounds.

Perhaps the most famous users of sound were the bards. In Sacred Sounds you will learn their history, lore, training methods, healing techniques, and more.