Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Truth: Unforbidden!

The Truth: Unforbidden! 02 Dec 2019 01:33 #1

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
I have told people around here of this book. But recently there was something in it I had to correct. One of the things I spoke about in it was an incident called The Betrayal Of The Cossacks." In it I wrongly stated that Cossack forces and civilians surrendered to American forces. Actually, they surrendered to British forces. Not that it makes a lot of difference. Because all allied forces were under the command of the Americans. Namely, General Eisenhower. But no doubt he would have been willing to let the British take the blame for any dirty work that they thought needed to be done.

If you haven't checked this book out, I invite you to do so. Though some of it is just things I have already posted in various threads. But there are other things that you would no doubt find surprising. it is only 100 pages long. With quite a few pictures. So it wouldn't take much to read. I could have made it longer. But to the brainwashed, no amount of detail will change their minds. I will give you the link to the corrected version.

www.filehosting.org/file/details/835502/THE%20TRUTH,%20UNFORBIDDEN!.pdf
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2019 01:36 by redpill.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 23 Mar 2020 23:17 #2

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
I had to make a slight correction to my book. And I have a link that I am going to test out. Let's see if it works.

online.fliphtml5.com/syqq/qdlm/

It works!
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2020 23:19 by redpill.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 20 Aug 2021 23:17 #3

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Hey, Dr. Who. You say you can't read the flip html version of my book? Clicking on the link I showed works for me.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 23 Aug 2021 07:30 #4

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
breakfree wrote:
Hey, Dr. Who. You say you can't read the flip html version of my book? Clicking on the link I showed works for me.

Oh you half a brain! :facepalm: I didn’t say I couldn’t read it, I said search engines can’t because it’s an image and therefore it’s invisible unless you’re directed you to it.

To those wanting to have a look don’t bother. It’s the biggest load of poorly written garbage you’ll ever come across. Typical Cultsmasher stuff. Prizes available for those who can get through the first two pages without giving up. :)
Last Edit: 23 Aug 2021 07:34 by Dr. Who.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 23 Aug 2021 23:28 #5

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:

Oh you half a brain! :facepalm: I didn’t say I couldn’t read it, I said search engines can’t because it’s an image and therefore it’s invisible unless you’re directed you to it.

To those wanting to have a look don’t bother. It’s the biggest load of poorly written garbage you’ll ever come across. Typical Cultsmasher stuff. Prizes available for those who can get through the first two pages without giving up. :)

That's just because for some idiots, if what they are reading isn't all polite and stuff, they're not interested. Next, for as far as you did get, surely you came across something that you disagree with. Tell me all about it. And don't give me any crap about all jews not being pedophiles. If they follow the talmud, it is allowed in it. So why wouldn't they all be. Also, are you a christian? I posted pictures of some rabbis sucking baby dick. Granted it is part of a bris ceremony. But you will never see some priest, reverend or whatever doing it.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 25 Aug 2021 08:31 #6

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:

That's just because for some idiots, if what they are reading isn't all polite and stuff, they're not interested. Next, for as far as you did get, surely you came across something that you disagree with. Tell me all about it. And don't give me any crap about all jews not being pedophiles. If they follow the talmud, it is allowed in it. So why wouldn't they all be. Also, are you a christian? I posted pictures of some rabbis sucking baby dick. Granted it is part of a bris ceremony. But you will never see some priest, reverend or whatever doing it.

That’s true; if content isn’t polite, well written and interesting, no one reads it.

It’s not about disagreeing, we’ve already been down that road and explaning isn’t something you do.

Don’t take everything you read in its literal sense. The Old Testament also suggests that if your eye offendes you pluck it out, but not every Christian is blind. Yes, I believe in God and even more so when I look at 20th century societies that abandoned religion and started to worship politicians as Gods.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 25 Aug 2021 22:53 #7

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:

That’s true; if content isn’t polite, well written and interesting, no one reads it.

It’s not about disagreeing, we’ve already been down that road and explaning isn’t something you do.

Don’t take everything you read in its literal sense. The Old Testament also suggests that if your eye offendes you pluck it out, but not every Christian is blind. Yes, I believe in God and even more so when I look at 20th century societies that abandoned religion and started to worship politicians as Gods.

You said that you didn't get very far in it. (Big surprise) But you should at least go through it and look at the pictures. They tell a story in themselves. Though as far as I could find out, the thing about the Rothschild family being worth 500 trillion wasn't true.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 26 Aug 2021 09:27 #8

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:

You said that you didn't get very far in it. (Big surprise) But you should at least go through it and look at the pictures. They tell a story in themselves. Though as far as I could find out, the thing about the Rothschild family being worth 500 trillion wasn't true.

It’s not just me. I very much doubt anyone (excepting yourself) ever read that mess in its entirety.
I read text content. A multitude of googled images containing unsourced quotes I’m not interested in. Images on websites reinforce content, or are for decoration purposes. Only children like looking at (and believe what they see) pictures.
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2021 09:28 by Dr. Who.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 26 Aug 2021 23:47 #9

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:

It’s not just me. I very much doubt anyone (excepting yourself) ever read that mess in its entirety.
I read text content. A multitude of googled images containing unsourced quotes I’m not interested in. Images on websites reinforce content, or are for decoration purposes. Only children like looking at (and believe what they see) pictures.

Tell me which picture you disagree with. You should be able to copy it and post it here if you want. Or just tell me who the picture is of and the first sentence of what they said. I will find it. We can then discuss it further. As for some of the other pictures, they speak for themselves. Granted, I never personally read the talmud. But I have no reason to doubt those quotes are true. Or how about the pictures of muslim girls getting their clits cut off. Or of a group of people in India taking a crap on a beach. Or how about the picture of Chinese school children shoving a huge dildo through a target. Etc. etc. etc. If you are White, how about trying to stand up for Whites for a change regardless of the "proof" you require Because that proof is being removed. For example, go to the history section and look at my thread "The wonderful Nazis." In it you will see a number of non-white Nazi troops. (Those pictures are also in my book) I tried to look around on the internet for them yesterday. They are nowhere to be found anymore. So you should look at them just for an example of what you're not allowed to see any more. Then bitch at me more for showing what you're not allowed to see, sucker.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 28 Aug 2021 23:19 #10

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
You really are thick Cultsmasher. You can’t copy an image from any page because the whole page is an image itself! Don’t expect me to make a habit of this.

Page 4 The Truth: Unforbidden

‘Everytime we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that … I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it.’ Ariel Sharon.
You even say, ‘I will be including some pictures with quotes.’

What you don’t say is where you got the pictures from, or sources for the quotes.

The quote is actually on an obscure site called ‘Miftah’, along with a 100 or so other unsourced quotes. It’s also referenced by a hdanismaz from a furniture company as an email to a beratbayrak …

The image itself has no matches on Tineye. It also has no matches on google images. I’ve no doubt you got it from somewhere, an obscure extremist site that someone made a meme on and you pulled it off and presented it as fact and the truth because you believe it.

Now there’s something for you to do. Go and tell me where this Sharon said it (who says he said it) and where you got the image from.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 29 Aug 2021 09:46 #11

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
Take your time ... :yerright:

The Truth: Unforbidden! 29 Aug 2021 23:19 #12

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
I have a couple different memes of Sharon saying that. I don't know where I got them. If you google Ariel Sharon and add, "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and that." There are a number of websites that say he said it. I tend to disregard anything that may have come from a sand nigger source. Or from White nationalist websites. Apart from them I did run across a few of what appeared to be more reputable sources. One of which was AZ quotes. You can look for yourself or just believe what you want to believe. I myself think he said it. As for the meme that came after it, as it turns out Rosenthal saying that their family was worth 500 trillion dollars wasn't true. So now the ball is back in your court.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 30 Aug 2021 10:05 #13

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
breakfree wrote:
I have a couple different memes of Sharon saying that. I don't know where I got them. If you google Ariel Sharon and add, "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and that." There are a number of websites that say he said it. I tend to disregard anything that may have come from a sand nigger source. Or from White nationalist websites. Apart from them I did run across a few of what appeared to be more reputable sources. One of which was AZ quotes. You can look for yourself or just believe what you want to believe. I myself think he said it. As for the meme that came after it, as it turns out Rosenthal saying that their family was worth 500 trillion dollars wasn't true. So now the ball is back in your court.

That’s strange, because (unsurprisingly) google can’t find your several memes. I did google the quote and there aren’t any websites that source that quote on mainstream websites. So the questions(s) stand: Where are the sources and from where did you get the meme?

So now you say and I quote, “I myself think he said it”, which is an opinion. And that Cultsmasher is how easy it is to disprove your claims of truth and turn them into beliefs based on googled second-hand opinions. You asked people to disprove your ‘truth’ and I did.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 31 Aug 2021 00:41 #14

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:

That’s strange, because (unsurprisingly) google can’t find your several memes. I did google the quote and there aren’t any websites that source that quote on mainstream websites. So the questions(s) stand: Where are the sources and from where did you get the meme?

So now you say and I quote, “I myself think he said it”, which is an opinion. And that Cultsmasher is how easy it is to disprove your claims of truth and turn them into beliefs based on googled second-hand opinions. You asked people to disprove your ‘truth’ and I did.

I told you that AZ Quotes was one of them. I found many websites that claimed he said it. If you can't find them, it's because you didn't look. As for my thinking he said it, I think I told you this before. The jews are so fucked up that you could just plain make shit up about them and it would still be true. Though no White patriot would have any reason to make shit up. If there are untrue things on the internet, chances are that the jews themselves posted them. To make White patriots who use them look foolish. The first two pictures I posted you can't deny. Jews sucking baby dick. What more needs to be said.

I also later on posted a meme by Menechem Begin where he said some pretty rotten shit. But there is actually no real proof that he said those things. But I think he did. Why? Because the talmud itself says such things. And worse. Also, in his youth, Menechem Begin was a bomb planting terrorist. Killing innocent people. Another thing is that you are aware that the jews consider themselves to be the "chosen of god" don't you. What does that mean? It means that compared to them, you are SHIT! How does that set with you.

You know who I would rather be talking to besides you. A White patriot. But those are apparently far and few between around here. I was just banned for the umpteenth time at the far more populated forum usmb. For being cultsmasher. Instead of finding some help around here, all I get is idiots like you and UGH to quibble over unimportant shit with. And some of my threads you won't even leave a reply in. Such as the one dealing with White children murdered by niggers. If you think anything is more important than that, you have a screw lose somewhere.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 31 Aug 2021 07:33 #15

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:

I told you that AZ Quotes was one of them. I found many websites that claimed he said it. If you can't find them, it's because you didn't look. As for my thinking he said it, I think I told you this before. The jews are so fucked up that you could just plain make shit up about them and it would still be true. Though no White patriot would have any reason to make shit up. If there are untrue things on the internet, chances are that the jews themselves posted them. To make White patriots who use them look foolish. The first two pictures I posted you can't deny. Jews sucking baby dick. What more needs to be said.

I also later on posted a meme by Menechem Begin where he said some pretty rotten shit. But there is actually no real proof that he said those things. But I think he did. Why? Because the talmud itself says such things. And worse. Also, in his youth, Menechem Begin was a bomb planting terrorist. Killing innocent people. Another thing is that you are aware that the jews consider themselves to be the "chosen of god" don't you. What does that mean? It means that compared to them, you are SHIT! How does that set with you.

You know who I would rather be talking to besides you. A White patriot. But those are apparently far and few between around here. I was just banned for the umpteenth time at the far more populated forum usmb. For being cultsmasher. Instead of finding some help around here, all I get is idiots like you and UGH to quibble over unimportant shit with. And some of my threads you won't even leave a reply in. Such as the one dealing with White children murdered by niggers. If you think anything is more important than that, you have a screw lose somewhere.

AZ quotes is a meme generator, which means you write what you want, add an image and it produces an anonymous picture. The rest of your “many” websites that “claim” he said it? No country leader would dare to say what was in that meme publicly, and so even before I did a quick check I already knew it was false.

Never mind trying to change the subject. You posted a made-up meme that could have come from anyone and tried to pass it off as the truth and factual. You then challenged someone to prove it wasn’t and I did. Even when something is proved fake you still don’t admit it because you yourself are part of a blind belief cult.

Your rants are not that of a white patriot, they’re weird. I and others have more to so with our time than endlessly go through your rants proving them wrong. The fact that you can’t publish mainstream and are endlessly banned from forums would be a hint to the majority of people, but goes right over your head. That makes you the idiot, not everyone else.

“If there are untrue things on the internet, chances are that the jews themselves posted them.” No Cultsmasher, you did.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 31 Aug 2021 23:25 #16

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:

AZ quotes is a meme generator, which means you write what you want, add an image and it produces an anonymous picture. The rest of your “many” websites that “claim” he said it? No country leader would dare to say what was in that meme publicly, and so even before I did a quick check I already knew it was false.

Never mind trying to change the subject. You posted a made-up meme that could have come from anyone and tried to pass it off as the truth and factual. You then challenged someone to prove it wasn’t and I did. Even when something is proved fake you still don’t admit it because you yourself are part of a blind belief cult.

Your rants are not that of a white patriot, they’re weird. I and others have more to so with our time than endlessly go through your rants proving them wrong. The fact that you can’t publish mainstream and are endlessly banned from forums would be a hint to the majority of people, but goes right over your head. That makes you the idiot, not everyone else.

“If there are untrue things on the internet, chances are that the jews themselves posted them.” No Cultsmasher, you did.

I see we have another jewboy around here pretending to be pro-White. As I told you before, like any cultist, the level of proof that you require doesn't exist. And with the jews or their obedient lap dogs controlling every aspect of the media, you think such proof would be easy to find? If so, you're delusional. From what I was able to find out, that quote came out in some sort of debate that they were broadcasting on an israeli radio station in hebrew. How much more easy does that make finding the level of proof you require.

I have a little story for you asshole. Back around 1969 or so, israel was at war with its neighbors. And they of course wanted more American involvement. How to get it? They decided to sink an American spy ship in the area called the USS Liberty. Which they could then blame on Egypt.
At least they tried their best to sink it. But it was a little too tough for them. Not only that, the USS Liberty called for help to a US aircraft carrier that was near enough to help them. But because of who was attacking our ship, no help was sent. You want to tell me that israel doesn't control the U.S.? Just as Sharon said? Tell me I'm wrong, dickwad. You're dealing with the cult SMASHER here.
Last Edit: 31 Aug 2021 23:26 by breakfree.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 01 Sep 2021 12:31 #17

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:

I see we have another jewboy around here pretending to be pro-White. As I told you before, like any cultist, the level of proof that you require doesn't exist. And with the jews or their obedient lap dogs controlling every aspect of the media, you think such proof would be easy to find? If so, you're delusional. From what I was able to find out, that quote came out in some sort of debate that they were broadcasting on an israeli radio station in hebrew. How much more easy does that make finding the level of proof you require.

I have a little story for you asshole. Back around 1969 or so, israel was at war with its neighbors. And they of course wanted more American involvement. How to get it? They decided to sink an American spy ship in the area called the USS Liberty. Which they could then blame on Egypt.
At least they tried their best to sink it. But it was a little too tough for them. Not only that, the USS Liberty called for help to a US aircraft carrier that was near enough to help them. But because of who was attacking our ship, no help was sent. You want to tell me that israel doesn't control the U.S.? Just as Sharon said? Tell me I'm wrong, dickwad. You're dealing with the cult SMASHER here.

I admire your perseverence. :) If a Jew did write the quote on the meme, you fell for it and posted it as fact. You quote as fact something you don’t even know where it came from? :yerright: Of course you’re wrong, not only am I saying it, I proved it.

Don't try to change the subject. You’re dealing with Dr. Who here. Light of the World, inventor of the wheel and original destroyer of Cultsmasher the foreskinless who believes in possibly written Jewish memes! :larf:
Last Edit: 01 Sep 2021 12:31 by Dr. Who.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 01 Sep 2021 23:57 #18

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:

I admire your perseverence. :) If a Jew did write the quote on the meme, you fell for it and posted it as fact. You quote as fact something you don’t even know where it came from? :yerright: Of course you’re wrong, not only am I saying it, I proved it.

Don't try to change the subject. You’re dealing with Dr. Who here. Light of the World, inventor of the wheel and original destroyer of Cultsmasher the foreskinless who believes in possibly written Jewish memes! :larf:

What. Are you a glutton for punishment or something? The jews do control America. What I told you about the attack on the USS Liberty proves that. They also control the media. So why shouldn't Sharon have let the truth slip out in a radio discussion aired in israel in hebrew. Which is where it is said to have come from. So I do know where it came from.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 02 Sep 2021 09:22 #19

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:

What. Are you a glutton for punishment or something? The jews do control America. What I told you about the attack on the USS Liberty proves that. They also control the media. So why shouldn't Sharon have let the truth slip out in a radio discussion aired in israel in hebrew. Which is where it is said to have come from. So I do know where it came from.

Weather the Jews control America is irrelevant, as is the USS Liberty, as is the Jews control the media. The question is did Sharon say it in public and that you can’t prove even though you’ve stated it as fact and asked others to disprove it.

Which is where it is said to have come from” is not a fact and you’ve been unable to prove it. The nearest you got was, “But I think he did”, which is an opinion.

No one is right 100% of the time. In which case it’s always better to say ‘I think’ or ‘in my opinion’ and follow it up with an explanation instead of presenting something as a fact and being proved wrong and then trying to wriggle out of it. You have been proved wrong and everyone reading this thread can see that.

So sayeth I, the great Dr. Who, destroyer of Cultsmasher’s ‘facts!’ :larf:
Last Edit: 02 Sep 2021 09:23 by Dr. Who.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 02 Sep 2021 23:44 #20

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:

Weather the Jews control America is irrelevant, as is the USS Liberty, as is the Jews control the media. The question is did Sharon say it in public and that you can’t prove even though you’ve stated it as fact and asked others to disprove it.

Which is where it is said to have come from” is not a fact and you’ve been unable to prove it. The nearest you got was, “But I think he did”, which is an opinion.

No one is right 100% of the time. In which case it’s always better to say ‘I think’ or ‘in my opinion’ and follow it up with an explanation instead of presenting something as a fact and being proved wrong and then trying to wriggle out of it. You have been proved wrong and everyone reading this thread can see that.

So sayeth I, the great Dr. Who, destroyer of Cultsmasher’s ‘facts!’ :larf: