Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: The Truth: Unforbidden!

The Truth: Unforbidden! 02 Sep 2021 23:54 #21

  • breakfree
  • breakfree's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 186
  • Likes received: 10
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
I have a couple different memes of Sharon saying that. I don't know where I got them. If you google Ariel Sharon and add, "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and that." There are a number of websites that say he said it. I tend to disregard anything that may have come from a sand nigger source. Or from White nationalist websites. Apart from them I did run across a few of what appeared to be more reputable sources. One of which was AZ quotes. You can look for yourself or just believe what you want to believe. I myself think he said it. As for the meme that came after it, as it turns out Rosenthal saying that their family was worth 500 trillion dollars wasn't true. So now the ball is back in your court.

That’s strange, because (unsurprisingly) google can’t find your several memes. I did google the quote and there aren’t any websites that source that quote on mainstream websites. So the questions(s) stand: Where are the sources and from where did you get the meme?

So now you say and I quote, “I myself think he said it”, which is an opinion. And that Cultsmasher is how easy it is to disprove your claims of truth and turn them into beliefs based on googled second-hand opinions. You asked people to disprove your ‘truth’ and I did.

I told you that AZ Quotes was one of them. I found many websites that claimed he said it. If you can't find them, it's because you didn't look. As for my thinking he said it, I think I told you this before. The jews are so fucked up that you could just plain make shit up about them and it would still be true. Though no White patriot would have any reason to make shit up. If there are untrue things on the internet, chances are that the jews themselves posted them. To make White patriots who use them look foolish. The first two pictures I posted you can't deny. Jews sucking baby dick. What more needs to be said.

I also later on posted a meme by Menechem Begin where he said some pretty rotten shit. But there is actually no real proof that he said those things. But I think he did. Why? Because the talmud itself says such things. And worse. Also, in his youth, Menechem Begin was a bomb planting terrorist. Killing innocent people. Another thing is that you are aware that the jews consider themselves to be the "chosen of god" don't you. What does that mean? It means that compared to them, you are SHIT! How does that set with you.

You know who I would rather be talking to besides you. A White patriot. But those are apparently far and few between around here. I was just banned for the umpteenth time at the far more populated forum usmb. For being cultsmasher. Instead of finding some help around here, all I get is idiots like you and UGH to quibble over unimportant shit with. And some of my threads you won't even leave a reply in. Such as the one dealing with White children murdered by niggers. If you think anything is more important than that, you have a screw lose somewhere.

AZ quotes is a meme generator, which means you write what you want, add an image and it produces an anonymous picture. The rest of your “many” websites that “claim” he said it? No country leader would dare to say what was in that meme publicly, and so even before I did a quick check I already knew it was false.

Never mind trying to change the subject. You posted a made-up meme that could have come from anyone and tried to pass it off as the truth and factual. You then challenged someone to prove it wasn’t and I did. Even when something is proved fake you still don’t admit it because you yourself are part of a blind belief cult.

Your rants are not that of a white patriot, they’re weird. I and others have more to so with our time than endlessly go through your rants proving them wrong. The fact that you can’t publish mainstream and are endlessly banned from forums would be a hint to the majority of people, but goes right over your head. That makes you the idiot, not everyone else.

“If there are untrue things on the internet, chances are that the jews themselves posted them.” No Cultsmasher, you did.

I see we have another jewboy around here pretending to be pro-White. As I told you before, like any cultist, the level of proof that you require doesn't exist. And with the jews or their obedient lap dogs controlling every aspect of the media, you think such proof would be easy to find? If so, you're delusional. From what I was able to find out, that quote came out in some sort of debate that they were broadcasting on an israeli radio station in hebrew. How much more easy does that make finding the level of proof you require.

I have a little story for you asshole. Back around 1969 or so, israel was at war with its neighbors. And they of course wanted more American involvement. How to get it? They decided to sink an American spy ship in the area called the USS Liberty. Which they could then blame on Egypt.
At least they tried their best to sink it. But it was a little too tough for them. Not only that, the USS Liberty called for help to a US aircraft carrier that was near enough to help them. But because of who was attacking our ship, no help was sent. You want to tell me that israel doesn't control the U.S.? Just as Sharon said? Tell me I'm wrong, dickwad. You're dealing with the cult SMASHER here.

I admire your perseverence. :) If a Jew did write the quote on the meme, you fell for it and posted it as fact. You quote as fact something you don’t even know where it came from? :yerright: Of course you’re wrong, not only am I saying it, I proved it.

Don't try to change the subject. You’re dealing with Dr. Who here. Light of the World, inventor of the wheel and original destroyer of Cultsmasher the foreskinless who believes in possibly written Jewish memes! :larf:

What. Are you a glutton for punishment or something? The jews do control America. What I told you about the attack on the USS Liberty proves that. They also control the media. So why shouldn't Sharon have let the truth slip out in a radio discussion aired in israel in hebrew. Which is where it is said to have come from. So I do know where it came from.

Weather the Jews control America is irrelevant, as is the USS Liberty, as is the Jews control the media. The question is did Sharon say it in public and that you can’t prove even though you’ve stated it as fact and asked others to disprove it.

Which is where it is said to have come from” is not a fact and you’ve been unable to prove it. The nearest you got was, “But I think he did”, which is an opinion.

No one is right 100% of the time. In which case it’s always better to say ‘I think’ or ‘in my opinion’ and follow it up with an explanation instead of presenting something as a fact and being proved wrong and then trying to wriggle out of it. You have been proved wrong and everyone reading this thread can see that.

So sayeth I, the great Dr. Who, destroyer of Cultsmasher’s ‘facts!’ :larf:

You're an idiot if you think the things you say aren't relevant actually aren't. They prove that what Sharon was said to have said was the truth. So what's so hard to believe about somebody speaking the truth. And as I said before, the level of truth that cultists want is never good enough. Right now over at usmb I am trying to smash some human caused global warming denier cults. It isn't easy. Next, I'm not right 100% of the time. Only about 98% of the time. And when I am proven wrong, I admit it. You may like to think you've proven me wrong. But apparently your biggest complaint is my grammar. I wonder if you would be able to understand anything if I spoke like Yoda.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 03 Sep 2021 08:37 #22

  • Dr. Who
  • Dr. Who's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes received: 6
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
I have a couple different memes of Sharon saying that. I don't know where I got them. If you google Ariel Sharon and add, "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and that." There are a number of websites that say he said it. I tend to disregard anything that may have come from a sand nigger source. Or from White nationalist websites. Apart from them I did run across a few of what appeared to be more reputable sources. One of which was AZ quotes. You can look for yourself or just believe what you want to believe. I myself think he said it. As for the meme that came after it, as it turns out Rosenthal saying that their family was worth 500 trillion dollars wasn't true. So now the ball is back in your court.

That’s strange, because (unsurprisingly) google can’t find your several memes. I did google the quote and there aren’t any websites that source that quote on mainstream websites. So the questions(s) stand: Where are the sources and from where did you get the meme?

So now you say and I quote, “I myself think he said it”, which is an opinion. And that Cultsmasher is how easy it is to disprove your claims of truth and turn them into beliefs based on googled second-hand opinions. You asked people to disprove your ‘truth’ and I did.

I told you that AZ Quotes was one of them. I found many websites that claimed he said it. If you can't find them, it's because you didn't look. As for my thinking he said it, I think I told you this before. The jews are so fucked up that you could just plain make shit up about them and it would still be true. Though no White patriot would have any reason to make shit up. If there are untrue things on the internet, chances are that the jews themselves posted them. To make White patriots who use them look foolish. The first two pictures I posted you can't deny. Jews sucking baby dick. What more needs to be said.

I also later on posted a meme by Menechem Begin where he said some pretty rotten shit. But there is actually no real proof that he said those things. But I think he did. Why? Because the talmud itself says such things. And worse. Also, in his youth, Menechem Begin was a bomb planting terrorist. Killing innocent people. Another thing is that you are aware that the jews consider themselves to be the "chosen of god" don't you. What does that mean? It means that compared to them, you are SHIT! How does that set with you.

You know who I would rather be talking to besides you. A White patriot. But those are apparently far and few between around here. I was just banned for the umpteenth time at the far more populated forum usmb. For being cultsmasher. Instead of finding some help around here, all I get is idiots like you and UGH to quibble over unimportant shit with. And some of my threads you won't even leave a reply in. Such as the one dealing with White children murdered by niggers. If you think anything is more important than that, you have a screw lose somewhere.

AZ quotes is a meme generator, which means you write what you want, add an image and it produces an anonymous picture. The rest of your “many” websites that “claim” he said it? No country leader would dare to say what was in that meme publicly, and so even before I did a quick check I already knew it was false.

Never mind trying to change the subject. You posted a made-up meme that could have come from anyone and tried to pass it off as the truth and factual. You then challenged someone to prove it wasn’t and I did. Even when something is proved fake you still don’t admit it because you yourself are part of a blind belief cult.

Your rants are not that of a white patriot, they’re weird. I and others have more to so with our time than endlessly go through your rants proving them wrong. The fact that you can’t publish mainstream and are endlessly banned from forums would be a hint to the majority of people, but goes right over your head. That makes you the idiot, not everyone else.

“If there are untrue things on the internet, chances are that the jews themselves posted them.” No Cultsmasher, you did.

I see we have another jewboy around here pretending to be pro-White. As I told you before, like any cultist, the level of proof that you require doesn't exist. And with the jews or their obedient lap dogs controlling every aspect of the media, you think such proof would be easy to find? If so, you're delusional. From what I was able to find out, that quote came out in some sort of debate that they were broadcasting on an israeli radio station in hebrew. How much more easy does that make finding the level of proof you require.

I have a little story for you asshole. Back around 1969 or so, israel was at war with its neighbors. And they of course wanted more American involvement. How to get it? They decided to sink an American spy ship in the area called the USS Liberty. Which they could then blame on Egypt.
At least they tried their best to sink it. But it was a little too tough for them. Not only that, the USS Liberty called for help to a US aircraft carrier that was near enough to help them. But because of who was attacking our ship, no help was sent. You want to tell me that israel doesn't control the U.S.? Just as Sharon said? Tell me I'm wrong, dickwad. You're dealing with the cult SMASHER here.

I admire your perseverence. :) If a Jew did write the quote on the meme, you fell for it and posted it as fact. You quote as fact something you don’t even know where it came from? :yerright: Of course you’re wrong, not only am I saying it, I proved it.

Don't try to change the subject. You’re dealing with Dr. Who here. Light of the World, inventor of the wheel and original destroyer of Cultsmasher the foreskinless who believes in possibly written Jewish memes! :larf:

What. Are you a glutton for punishment or something? The jews do control America. What I told you about the attack on the USS Liberty proves that. They also control the media. So why shouldn't Sharon have let the truth slip out in a radio discussion aired in israel in hebrew. Which is where it is said to have come from. So I do know where it came from.

Weather the Jews control America is irrelevant, as is the USS Liberty, as is the Jews control the media. The question is did Sharon say it in public and that you can’t prove even though you’ve stated it as fact and asked others to disprove it.

Which is where it is said to have come from” is not a fact and you’ve been unable to prove it. The nearest you got was, “But I think he did”, which is an opinion.

No one is right 100% of the time. In which case it’s always better to say ‘I think’ or ‘in my opinion’ and follow it up with an explanation instead of presenting something as a fact and being proved wrong and then trying to wriggle out of it. You have been proved wrong and everyone reading this thread can see that.

So sayeth I, the great Dr. Who, destroyer of Cultsmasher’s ‘facts!’ :larf:

You're an idiot if you think the things you say aren't relevant actually aren't. They prove that what Sharon was said to have said was the truth. So what's so hard to believe about somebody speaking the truth. And as I said before, the level of truth that cultists want is never good enough. Right now over at usmb I am trying to smash some human caused global warming denier cults. It isn't easy. Next, I'm not right 100% of the time. Only about 98% of the time. And when I am proven wrong, I admit it. You may like to think you've proven me wrong. But apparently your biggest complaint is my grammar. I wonder if you would be able to understand anything if I spoke like Yoda.

what Sharon was said to have said …” isn’t a fact unless you can prove he said it and you can’t. It shouldn’t have been difficult because a quote like that, if it were true, would make headlines around the world.

You were ‘suckered’ (as they say in America), by an anonymous quote on a meme generator that fits your beliefs and so you quoted it as a fact. No, you don’t admit you’re wrong, you’re still trying to wriggle out of it.

Your grammar is what makes it difficult to read, add to that endless googled third-party opinions and whatever you write become un-readable.

Oh no, please don’t tell me you’ve also bought into the climate extinction cult? :facepalm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 05 Sep 2021 21:40 #23

  • breakfree
  • breakfree's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 186
  • Likes received: 10
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
I have a couple different memes of Sharon saying that. I don't know where I got them. If you google Ariel Sharon and add, "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and that." There are a number of websites that say he said it. I tend to disregard anything that may have come from a sand nigger source. Or from White nationalist websites. Apart from them I did run across a few of what appeared to be more reputable sources. One of which was AZ quotes. You can look for yourself or just believe what you want to believe. I myself think he said it. As for the meme that came after it, as it turns out Rosenthal saying that their family was worth 500 trillion dollars wasn't true. So now the ball is back in your court.

That’s strange, because (unsurprisingly) google can’t find your several memes. I did google the quote and there aren’t any websites that source that quote on mainstream websites. So the questions(s) stand: Where are the sources and from where did you get the meme?

So now you say and I quote, “I myself think he said it”, which is an opinion. And that Cultsmasher is how easy it is to disprove your claims of truth and turn them into beliefs based on googled second-hand opinions. You asked people to disprove your ‘truth’ and I did.

I told you that AZ Quotes was one of them. I found many websites that claimed he said it. If you can't find them, it's because you didn't look. As for my thinking he said it, I think I told you this before. The jews are so fucked up that you could just plain make shit up about them and it would still be true. Though no White patriot would have any reason to make shit up. If there are untrue things on the internet, chances are that the jews themselves posted them. To make White patriots who use them look foolish. The first two pictures I posted you can't deny. Jews sucking baby dick. What more needs to be said.

I also later on posted a meme by Menechem Begin where he said some pretty rotten shit. But there is actually no real proof that he said those things. But I think he did. Why? Because the talmud itself says such things. And worse. Also, in his youth, Menechem Begin was a bomb planting terrorist. Killing innocent people. Another thing is that you are aware that the jews consider themselves to be the "chosen of god" don't you. What does that mean? It means that compared to them, you are SHIT! How does that set with you.

You know who I would rather be talking to besides you. A White patriot. But those are apparently far and few between around here. I was just banned for the umpteenth time at the far more populated forum usmb. For being cultsmasher. Instead of finding some help around here, all I get is idiots like you and UGH to quibble over unimportant shit with. And some of my threads you won't even leave a reply in. Such as the one dealing with White children murdered by niggers. If you think anything is more important than that, you have a screw lose somewhere.

AZ quotes is a meme generator, which means you write what you want, add an image and it produces an anonymous picture. The rest of your “many” websites that “claim” he said it? No country leader would dare to say what was in that meme publicly, and so even before I did a quick check I already knew it was false.

Never mind trying to change the subject. You posted a made-up meme that could have come from anyone and tried to pass it off as the truth and factual. You then challenged someone to prove it wasn’t and I did. Even when something is proved fake you still don’t admit it because you yourself are part of a blind belief cult.

Your rants are not that of a white patriot, they’re weird. I and others have more to so with our time than endlessly go through your rants proving them wrong. The fact that you can’t publish mainstream and are endlessly banned from forums would be a hint to the majority of people, but goes right over your head. That makes you the idiot, not everyone else.

“If there are untrue things on the internet, chances are that the jews themselves posted them.” No Cultsmasher, you did.

I see we have another jewboy around here pretending to be pro-White. As I told you before, like any cultist, the level of proof that you require doesn't exist. And with the jews or their obedient lap dogs controlling every aspect of the media, you think such proof would be easy to find? If so, you're delusional. From what I was able to find out, that quote came out in some sort of debate that they were broadcasting on an israeli radio station in hebrew. How much more easy does that make finding the level of proof you require.

I have a little story for you asshole. Back around 1969 or so, israel was at war with its neighbors. And they of course wanted more American involvement. How to get it? They decided to sink an American spy ship in the area called the USS Liberty. Which they could then blame on Egypt.
At least they tried their best to sink it. But it was a little too tough for them. Not only that, the USS Liberty called for help to a US aircraft carrier that was near enough to help them. But because of who was attacking our ship, no help was sent. You want to tell me that israel doesn't control the U.S.? Just as Sharon said? Tell me I'm wrong, dickwad. You're dealing with the cult SMASHER here.

I admire your perseverence. :) If a Jew did write the quote on the meme, you fell for it and posted it as fact. You quote as fact something you don’t even know where it came from? :yerright: Of course you’re wrong, not only am I saying it, I proved it.

Don't try to change the subject. You’re dealing with Dr. Who here. Light of the World, inventor of the wheel and original destroyer of Cultsmasher the foreskinless who believes in possibly written Jewish memes! :larf:

What. Are you a glutton for punishment or something? The jews do control America. What I told you about the attack on the USS Liberty proves that. They also control the media. So why shouldn't Sharon have let the truth slip out in a radio discussion aired in israel in hebrew. Which is where it is said to have come from. So I do know where it came from.

Weather the Jews control America is irrelevant, as is the USS Liberty, as is the Jews control the media. The question is did Sharon say it in public and that you can’t prove even though you’ve stated it as fact and asked others to disprove it.

Which is where it is said to have come from” is not a fact and you’ve been unable to prove it. The nearest you got was, “But I think he did”, which is an opinion.

No one is right 100% of the time. In which case it’s always better to say ‘I think’ or ‘in my opinion’ and follow it up with an explanation instead of presenting something as a fact and being proved wrong and then trying to wriggle out of it. You have been proved wrong and everyone reading this thread can see that.

So sayeth I, the great Dr. Who, destroyer of Cultsmasher’s ‘facts!’ :larf:

You're an idiot if you think the things you say aren't relevant actually aren't. They prove that what Sharon was said to have said was the truth. So what's so hard to believe about somebody speaking the truth. And as I said before, the level of truth that cultists want is never good enough. Right now over at usmb I am trying to smash some human caused global warming denier cults. It isn't easy. Next, I'm not right 100% of the time. Only about 98% of the time. And when I am proven wrong, I admit it. You may like to think you've proven me wrong. But apparently your biggest complaint is my grammar. I wonder if you would be able to understand anything if I spoke like Yoda.

what Sharon was said to have said …” isn’t a fact unless you can prove he said it and you can’t. It shouldn’t have been difficult because a quote like that, if it were true, would make headlines around the world.

You were ‘suckered’ (as they say in America), by an anonymous quote on a meme generator that fits your beliefs and so you quoted it as a fact. No, you don’t admit you’re wrong, you’re still trying to wriggle out of it.

Your grammar is what makes it difficult to read, add to that endless googled third-party opinions and whatever you write become un-readable.

Oh no, please don’t tell me you’ve also bought into the climate extinction cult? :facepalm:

You are clearly an idiot. Or a troll. (But probably both) Don't sully my threads with your presence. Go haunt somebody elses thread.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 06 Sep 2021 10:37 #24

  • Dr. Who
  • Dr. Who's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes received: 6
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
I have a couple different memes of Sharon saying that. I don't know where I got them. If you google Ariel Sharon and add, "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and that." There are a number of websites that say he said it. I tend to disregard anything that may have come from a sand nigger source. Or from White nationalist websites. Apart from them I did run across a few of what appeared to be more reputable sources. One of which was AZ quotes. You can look for yourself or just believe what you want to believe. I myself think he said it. As for the meme that came after it, as it turns out Rosenthal saying that their family was worth 500 trillion dollars wasn't true. So now the ball is back in your court.

That’s strange, because (unsurprisingly) google can’t find your several memes. I did google the quote and there aren’t any websites that source that quote on mainstream websites. So the questions(s) stand: Where are the sources and from where did you get the meme?

So now you say and I quote, “I myself think he said it”, which is an opinion. And that Cultsmasher is how easy it is to disprove your claims of truth and turn them into beliefs based on googled second-hand opinions. You asked people to disprove your ‘truth’ and I did.

I told you that AZ Quotes was one of them. I found many websites that claimed he said it. If you can't find them, it's because you didn't look. As for my thinking he said it, I think I told you this before. The jews are so fucked up that you could just plain make shit up about them and it would still be true. Though no White patriot would have any reason to make shit up. If there are untrue things on the internet, chances are that the jews themselves posted them. To make White patriots who use them look foolish. The first two pictures I posted you can't deny. Jews sucking baby dick. What more needs to be said.

I also later on posted a meme by Menechem Begin where he said some pretty rotten shit. But there is actually no real proof that he said those things. But I think he did. Why? Because the talmud itself says such things. And worse. Also, in his youth, Menechem Begin was a bomb planting terrorist. Killing innocent people. Another thing is that you are aware that the jews consider themselves to be the "chosen of god" don't you. What does that mean? It means that compared to them, you are SHIT! How does that set with you.

You know who I would rather be talking to besides you. A White patriot. But those are apparently far and few between around here. I was just banned for the umpteenth time at the far more populated forum usmb. For being cultsmasher. Instead of finding some help around here, all I get is idiots like you and UGH to quibble over unimportant shit with. And some of my threads you won't even leave a reply in. Such as the one dealing with White children murdered by niggers. If you think anything is more important than that, you have a screw lose somewhere.

AZ quotes is a meme generator, which means you write what you want, add an image and it produces an anonymous picture. The rest of your “many” websites that “claim” he said it? No country leader would dare to say what was in that meme publicly, and so even before I did a quick check I already knew it was false.

Never mind trying to change the subject. You posted a made-up meme that could have come from anyone and tried to pass it off as the truth and factual. You then challenged someone to prove it wasn’t and I did. Even when something is proved fake you still don’t admit it because you yourself are part of a blind belief cult.

Your rants are not that of a white patriot, they’re weird. I and others have more to so with our time than endlessly go through your rants proving them wrong. The fact that you can’t publish mainstream and are endlessly banned from forums would be a hint to the majority of people, but goes right over your head. That makes you the idiot, not everyone else.

“If there are untrue things on the internet, chances are that the jews themselves posted them.” No Cultsmasher, you did.

I see we have another jewboy around here pretending to be pro-White. As I told you before, like any cultist, the level of proof that you require doesn't exist. And with the jews or their obedient lap dogs controlling every aspect of the media, you think such proof would be easy to find? If so, you're delusional. From what I was able to find out, that quote came out in some sort of debate that they were broadcasting on an israeli radio station in hebrew. How much more easy does that make finding the level of proof you require.

I have a little story for you asshole. Back around 1969 or so, israel was at war with its neighbors. And they of course wanted more American involvement. How to get it? They decided to sink an American spy ship in the area called the USS Liberty. Which they could then blame on Egypt.
At least they tried their best to sink it. But it was a little too tough for them. Not only that, the USS Liberty called for help to a US aircraft carrier that was near enough to help them. But because of who was attacking our ship, no help was sent. You want to tell me that israel doesn't control the U.S.? Just as Sharon said? Tell me I'm wrong, dickwad. You're dealing with the cult SMASHER here.

I admire your perseverence. :) If a Jew did write the quote on the meme, you fell for it and posted it as fact. You quote as fact something you don’t even know where it came from? :yerright: Of course you’re wrong, not only am I saying it, I proved it.

Don't try to change the subject. You’re dealing with Dr. Who here. Light of the World, inventor of the wheel and original destroyer of Cultsmasher the foreskinless who believes in possibly written Jewish memes! :larf:

What. Are you a glutton for punishment or something? The jews do control America. What I told you about the attack on the USS Liberty proves that. They also control the media. So why shouldn't Sharon have let the truth slip out in a radio discussion aired in israel in hebrew. Which is where it is said to have come from. So I do know where it came from.

Weather the Jews control America is irrelevant, as is the USS Liberty, as is the Jews control the media. The question is did Sharon say it in public and that you can’t prove even though you’ve stated it as fact and asked others to disprove it.

Which is where it is said to have come from” is not a fact and you’ve been unable to prove it. The nearest you got was, “But I think he did”, which is an opinion.

No one is right 100% of the time. In which case it’s always better to say ‘I think’ or ‘in my opinion’ and follow it up with an explanation instead of presenting something as a fact and being proved wrong and then trying to wriggle out of it. You have been proved wrong and everyone reading this thread can see that.

So sayeth I, the great Dr. Who, destroyer of Cultsmasher’s ‘facts!’ :larf:

You're an idiot if you think the things you say aren't relevant actually aren't. They prove that what Sharon was said to have said was the truth. So what's so hard to believe about somebody speaking the truth. And as I said before, the level of truth that cultists want is never good enough. Right now over at usmb I am trying to smash some human caused global warming denier cults. It isn't easy. Next, I'm not right 100% of the time. Only about 98% of the time. And when I am proven wrong, I admit it. You may like to think you've proven me wrong. But apparently your biggest complaint is my grammar. I wonder if you would be able to understand anything if I spoke like Yoda.

what Sharon was said to have said …” isn’t a fact unless you can prove he said it and you can’t. It shouldn’t have been difficult because a quote like that, if it were true, would make headlines around the world.

You were ‘suckered’ (as they say in America), by an anonymous quote on a meme generator that fits your beliefs and so you quoted it as a fact. No, you don’t admit you’re wrong, you’re still trying to wriggle out of it.

Your grammar is what makes it difficult to read, add to that endless googled third-party opinions and whatever you write become un-readable.

Oh no, please don’t tell me you’ve also bought into the climate extinction cult? :facepalm:

You are clearly an idiot. Or a troll. (But probably both) Don't sully my threads with your presence. Go haunt somebody elses thread.

Neither an idiot or a troll. I’m the one who destroyed your arrogance about always being right and daring anyone to prove anything you’ve said wrong. It’s what you asked me to do and so I obliged. The next lot of nonsense you write start by saying, “This article contains googled opinons but it’s something I believe in.”

That way it stays a personal opinon and not fact that can be disproved and doesn't make you look like a typical keyboard warrior. :)
Last Edit: 06 Sep 2021 10:39 by Dr. Who.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 08 Sep 2021 22:30 #25

  • breakfree
  • breakfree's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 186
  • Likes received: 10
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
I have a couple different memes of Sharon saying that. I don't know where I got them. If you google Ariel Sharon and add, "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and that." There are a number of websites that say he said it. I tend to disregard anything that may have come from a sand nigger source. Or from White nationalist websites. Apart from them I did run across a few of what appeared to be more reputable sources. One of which was AZ quotes. You can look for yourself or just believe what you want to believe. I myself think he said it. As for the meme that came after it, as it turns out Rosenthal saying that their family was worth 500 trillion dollars wasn't true. So now the ball is back in your court.

That’s strange, because (unsurprisingly) google can’t find your several memes. I did google the quote and there aren’t any websites that source that quote on mainstream websites. So the questions(s) stand: Where are the sources and from where did you get the meme?

So now you say and I quote, “I myself think he said it”, which is an opinion. And that Cultsmasher is how easy it is to disprove your claims of truth and turn them into beliefs based on googled second-hand opinions. You asked people to disprove your ‘truth’ and I did.

I told you that AZ Quotes was one of them. I found many websites that claimed he said it. If you can't find them, it's because you didn't look. As for my thinking he said it, I think I told you this before. The jews are so fucked up that you could just plain make shit up about them and it would still be true. Though no White patriot would have any reason to make shit up. If there are untrue things on the internet, chances are that the jews themselves posted them. To make White patriots who use them look foolish. The first two pictures I posted you can't deny. Jews sucking baby dick. What more needs to be said.

I also later on posted a meme by Menechem Begin where he said some pretty rotten shit. But there is actually no real proof that he said those things. But I think he did. Why? Because the talmud itself says such things. And worse. Also, in his youth, Menechem Begin was a bomb planting terrorist. Killing innocent people. Another thing is that you are aware that the jews consider themselves to be the "chosen of god" don't you. What does that mean? It means that compared to them, you are SHIT! How does that set with you.

You know who I would rather be talking to besides you. A White patriot. But those are apparently far and few between around here. I was just banned for the umpteenth time at the far more populated forum usmb. For being cultsmasher. Instead of finding some help around here, all I get is idiots like you and UGH to quibble over unimportant shit with. And some of my threads you won't even leave a reply in. Such as the one dealing with White children murdered by niggers. If you think anything is more important than that, you have a screw lose somewhere.

AZ quotes is a meme generator, which means you write what you want, add an image and it produces an anonymous picture. The rest of your “many” websites that “claim” he said it? No country leader would dare to say what was in that meme publicly, and so even before I did a quick check I already knew it was false.

Never mind trying to change the subject. You posted a made-up meme that could have come from anyone and tried to pass it off as the truth and factual. You then challenged someone to prove it wasn’t and I did. Even when something is proved fake you still don’t admit it because you yourself are part of a blind belief cult.

Your rants are not that of a white patriot, they’re weird. I and others have more to so with our time than endlessly go through your rants proving them wrong. The fact that you can’t publish mainstream and are endlessly banned from forums would be a hint to the majority of people, but goes right over your head. That makes you the idiot, not everyone else.

“If there are untrue things on the internet, chances are that the jews themselves posted them.” No Cultsmasher, you did.

I see we have another jewboy around here pretending to be pro-White. As I told you before, like any cultist, the level of proof that you require doesn't exist. And with the jews or their obedient lap dogs controlling every aspect of the media, you think such proof would be easy to find? If so, you're delusional. From what I was able to find out, that quote came out in some sort of debate that they were broadcasting on an israeli radio station in hebrew. How much more easy does that make finding the level of proof you require.

I have a little story for you asshole. Back around 1969 or so, israel was at war with its neighbors. And they of course wanted more American involvement. How to get it? They decided to sink an American spy ship in the area called the USS Liberty. Which they could then blame on Egypt.
At least they tried their best to sink it. But it was a little too tough for them. Not only that, the USS Liberty called for help to a US aircraft carrier that was near enough to help them. But because of who was attacking our ship, no help was sent. You want to tell me that israel doesn't control the U.S.? Just as Sharon said? Tell me I'm wrong, dickwad. You're dealing with the cult SMASHER here.

I admire your perseverence. :) If a Jew did write the quote on the meme, you fell for it and posted it as fact. You quote as fact something you don’t even know where it came from? :yerright: Of course you’re wrong, not only am I saying it, I proved it.

Don't try to change the subject. You’re dealing with Dr. Who here. Light of the World, inventor of the wheel and original destroyer of Cultsmasher the foreskinless who believes in possibly written Jewish memes! :larf:

What. Are you a glutton for punishment or something? The jews do control America. What I told you about the attack on the USS Liberty proves that. They also control the media. So why shouldn't Sharon have let the truth slip out in a radio discussion aired in israel in hebrew. Which is where it is said to have come from. So I do know where it came from.

Weather the Jews control America is irrelevant, as is the USS Liberty, as is the Jews control the media. The question is did Sharon say it in public and that you can’t prove even though you’ve stated it as fact and asked others to disprove it.

Which is where it is said to have come from” is not a fact and you’ve been unable to prove it. The nearest you got was, “But I think he did”, which is an opinion.

No one is right 100% of the time. In which case it’s always better to say ‘I think’ or ‘in my opinion’ and follow it up with an explanation instead of presenting something as a fact and being proved wrong and then trying to wriggle out of it. You have been proved wrong and everyone reading this thread can see that.

So sayeth I, the great Dr. Who, destroyer of Cultsmasher’s ‘facts!’ :larf:

You're an idiot if you think the things you say aren't relevant actually aren't. They prove that what Sharon was said to have said was the truth. So what's so hard to believe about somebody speaking the truth. And as I said before, the level of truth that cultists want is never good enough. Right now over at usmb I am trying to smash some human caused global warming denier cults. It isn't easy. Next, I'm not right 100% of the time. Only about 98% of the time. And when I am proven wrong, I admit it. You may like to think you've proven me wrong. But apparently your biggest complaint is my grammar. I wonder if you would be able to understand anything if I spoke like Yoda.

what Sharon was said to have said …” isn’t a fact unless you can prove he said it and you can’t. It shouldn’t have been difficult because a quote like that, if it were true, would make headlines around the world.

You were ‘suckered’ (as they say in America), by an anonymous quote on a meme generator that fits your beliefs and so you quoted it as a fact. No, you don’t admit you’re wrong, you’re still trying to wriggle out of it.

Your grammar is what makes it difficult to read, add to that endless googled third-party opinions and whatever you write become un-readable.

Oh no, please don’t tell me you’ve also bought into the climate extinction cult? :facepalm:

You are clearly an idiot. Or a troll. (But probably both) Don't sully my threads with your presence. Go haunt somebody elses thread.

Neither an idiot or a troll. I’m the one who destroyed your arrogance about always being right and daring anyone to prove anything you’ve said wrong. It’s what you asked me to do and so I obliged. The next lot of nonsense you write start by saying, “This article contains googled opinons but it’s something I believe in.”

That way it stays a personal opinon and not fact that can be disproved and doesn't make you look like a typical keyboard warrior. :)

What. Does it take an exorcist to be rid of you? Sharon most likely said that the jewish people control America. Why? Because they do. What I told you about the USS Liberty was just one of the proofs. You won't be satisfied by anything other than a recording of Sharon saying what he did and a translation of it into English of it. That doesn't make me wrong. And how about the meme on the other page. Where Nethnyahu says, "America is a golden calf and we will suck it dry." Care to take a stab at that? He supposedly said that at a bar called Finks. Though I don't suppose that would be good enough for you either. There is probably no proof that would meet your satisfaction that Trump called U.S. servicemen suckers and losers. But being a silver spoon, affluenza suffering rich fuck, I have no doubt he said it either.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 09 Sep 2021 07:27 #26

  • Dr. Who
  • Dr. Who's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes received: 6
At last you’re beginning to understand. “I have no doubt he said it …” is about right and as far as it gets. :)
I’m not interested in the USS Liberty or what Trump said. You dared someone to prove anything you said wrong and I did. End of story.
Last Edit: 09 Sep 2021 17:04 by Dr. Who.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 09 Sep 2021 22:35 #27

  • breakfree
  • breakfree's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 186
  • Likes received: 10
Dr. Who wrote:
At last you’re beginning to understand. “I have no doubt he said it …” is about right and as far as it gets. :)
I’m not interested in the USS Liberty or what Trump said. You dared someone to prove anything you said wrong and I did. End of story.

Get this asswipe. If it looks like a duck, walks like a dick and quacks like a duck, chances are it's a duck. Also. I have no doubt that he said it. Before and after looking more int it. You want rock solid proof. Do you speak hebrew? If not, what good would it do even if I provided you with a tape of the israeli radio program. You are also talking about revealing knowledge that your masters don't want revealed. I have seen plenty of things disappear off the internet. For example, I did a thread around here called "The wonderful Nazis." In it I showed a number of pictures showing non-white Nazi troops. All of them except one have been wiped completely off the internet. I scoured the internet. They were nowhere to be found. And you want rock solid proof jewboy? How about growing yourself a brain. But in the meantime, I have a link for you to deny.

www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/10/Sharon3.html

Also, in my book and probably somewhere around here I have another meme for you. Do you think this jew said what he said?

Last Edit: 09 Sep 2021 22:39 by breakfree.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 10 Sep 2021 07:24 #28

  • Dr. Who
  • Dr. Who's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes received: 6
The AIP is a pro-Palestinian blog.

The ‘Washington Report’ (WRMEA) is not the Washington Times, it’s also a pro-Palestinian private website. As is the AET.

You’ve trolled anti-Israeli websites and come up with an anti-Israeli quote. Genius stuff and what a shame the whole of the world’s media missed it. A tape would be ideal, if not a mention in the the world’s media would have been ideal.

It’s very true that if Sharon had said it in public, it would have caused more than a ‘public relations disaster’ which is why he wouldn’t have said it.

As for your latest meme offering, please read the short passage at the bottom right.

“Rabbi Baruch Etrate, a yeshiva head and community rabbi in the West Bank settlement of Efrat believes that the Islamification of Europe is actiually a good thing.” (My bold). If he did say it, it’s his opinion.

Psst. How’s your "A + Political Forum" on Forumotion that you started in June getting on? :)
Last Edit: 10 Sep 2021 07:49 by Dr. Who.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 11 Sep 2021 00:06 #29

  • breakfree
  • breakfree's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 186
  • Likes received: 10
Dr. Who wrote:
The AIP is a pro-Palestinian blog.

The ‘Washington Report’ (WRMEA) is not the Washington Times, it’s also a pro-Palestinian private website. As is the AET.

You’ve trolled anti-Israeli websites and come up with an anti-Israeli quote. Genius stuff and what a shame the whole of the world’s media missed it. A tape would be ideal, if not a mention in the the world’s media would have been ideal.

It’s very true that if Sharon had said it in public, it would have caused more than a ‘public relations disaster’ which is why he wouldn’t have said it.

As for your latest meme offering, please read the short passage at the bottom right.

“Rabbi Baruch Etrate, a yeshiva head and community rabbi in the West Bank settlement of Efrat believes that the Islamification of Europe is actiually a good thing.” (My bold). If he did say it, it’s his opinion.

Psst. How’s your "A + Political Forum" on Forumotion that you started in June getting on? :)

Your douchbaggery is unending. AIP may be a pro-Palestinian site. But that doesn't make it untrue. Seeing how much the Palestinians have to deal with jews, don't you think there could be a few of them who would have bothered to learn hebrew? Who listened to the radio program? And you know, there are also pro-israeli websites out there too. Such as a place called CAMERA. Of course they're going to deny he said it. But with it being true, why wouldn't he have said it. The jews control our media. And you basically call me a liar because the level of proof that you require doesn't exist. Also, you point to that quote appearing in my book as proof that I was wrong on that matter. Well if I personally had created that meme, you could say that. But since I didn't, you can't. Though no doubt you personally can, and have. But that would only make it true in your deluded mind. You want to call ME wrong? You have to quote something I personally said. As I said, I have many threads around here where I say all sorts of things. Take a stab at calling anything I said wrong. Go ahead. Give it a try. If you are right, I will admit it.

Next, are you kidding! That quote by the rabbi is correct. What does it matter if he says that is what he believes. He said it! As for that A + Political Forum, how in the hell did you ever find it. I created the useless forum. But gave up on it. Because even I myself using a URL wasn't able to bring it up. And of course, (unless something has changed) you can't go to any search engine and type in the title of the forum and have it show up.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 11 Sep 2021 08:35 #30

  • Dr. Who
  • Dr. Who's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes received: 6
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
The AIP is a pro-Palestinian blog.

The ‘Washington Report’ (WRMEA) is not the Washington Times, it’s also a pro-Palestinian private website. As is the AET.

You’ve trolled anti-Israeli websites and come up with an anti-Israeli quote. Genius stuff and what a shame the whole of the world’s media missed it. A tape would be ideal, if not a mention in the the world’s media would have been ideal.

It’s very true that if Sharon had said it in public, it would have caused more than a ‘public relations disaster’ which is why he wouldn’t have said it.

As for your latest meme offering, please read the short passage at the bottom right.

“Rabbi Baruch Etrate, a yeshiva head and community rabbi in the West Bank settlement of Efrat believes that the Islamification of Europe is actiually a good thing.” (My bold). If he did say it, it’s his opinion.

Psst. How’s your "A + Political Forum" on Forumotion that you started in June getting on? :)

Your douchbaggery is unending. AIP may be a pro-Palestinian site. But that doesn't make it untrue. Seeing how much the Palestinians have to deal with jews, don't you think there could be a few of them who would have bothered to learn hebrew? Who listened to the radio program? And you know, there are also pro-israeli websites out there too. Such as a place called CAMERA. Of course they're going to deny he said it. But with it being true, why wouldn't he have said it. The jews control our media. And you basically call me a liar because the level of proof that you require doesn't exist. Also, you point to that quote appearing in my book as proof that I was wrong on that matter. Well if I personally had created that meme, you could say that. But since I didn't, you can't. Though no doubt you personally can, and have. But that would only make it true in your deluded mind. You want to call ME wrong? You have to quote something I personally said. As I said, I have many threads around here where I say all sorts of things. Take a stab at calling anything I said wrong. Go ahead. Give it a try. If you are right, I will admit it.

Next, are you kidding! That quote by the rabbi is correct. What does it matter if he says that is what he believes. He said it! As for that A + Political Forum, how in the hell did you ever find it. I created the useless forum. But gave up on it. Because even I myself using a URL wasn't able to bring it up. And of course, (unless something has changed) you can't go to any search engine and type in the title of the forum and have it show up.

Not every meme is false, but if they’re anonymous and posted on a biased website, there’s a high possibility they are. In the same way that if I posted an image of a flat earth from the Flat Earth webite and tried to present it as a fact it doesn’t mean it is.

I don’t have to prove something you said wrong, although much of it probably is as you’ll have got it from the same anonymous sources and biased sites. And if I did, you’d carry on denying it and we’d just go round in circles again. Not a pleasant thought.

One rabbi gave an opinion, so what? That doesn’t make it true, or that every Jew believes it, or it’s Israeli government policy.

Your forumotion website? How did I find out you’d tried to make one? Because I’m usually able to find out what I need to know. You have a habit of blaming others for your mistakes. Of course if you type in a title or url into a search engine it comes up, that's what they're there for and if it doesn’t it’s a mistake you’ve made, not google. Not that it matters really, you wouldn’t have got many visitors and there’s a good chance they’d have taken down your website because of its content. Perhaps they did. :)
Last Edit: 11 Sep 2021 08:36 by Dr. Who.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 11 Sep 2021 21:53 #31

  • breakfree
  • breakfree's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 186
  • Likes received: 10
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
The AIP is a pro-Palestinian blog.

The ‘Washington Report’ (WRMEA) is not the Washington Times, it’s also a pro-Palestinian private website. As is the AET.

You’ve trolled anti-Israeli websites and come up with an anti-Israeli quote. Genius stuff and what a shame the whole of the world’s media missed it. A tape would be ideal, if not a mention in the the world’s media would have been ideal.

It’s very true that if Sharon had said it in public, it would have caused more than a ‘public relations disaster’ which is why he wouldn’t have said it.

As for your latest meme offering, please read the short passage at the bottom right.

“Rabbi Baruch Etrate, a yeshiva head and community rabbi in the West Bank settlement of Efrat believes that the Islamification of Europe is actiually a good thing.” (My bold). If he did say it, it’s his opinion.

Psst. How’s your "A + Political Forum" on Forumotion that you started in June getting on? :)

Your douchbaggery is unending. AIP may be a pro-Palestinian site. But that doesn't make it untrue. Seeing how much the Palestinians have to deal with jews, don't you think there could be a few of them who would have bothered to learn hebrew? Who listened to the radio program? And you know, there are also pro-israeli websites out there too. Such as a place called CAMERA. Of course they're going to deny he said it. But with it being true, why wouldn't he have said it. The jews control our media. And you basically call me a liar because the level of proof that you require doesn't exist. Also, you point to that quote appearing in my book as proof that I was wrong on that matter. Well if I personally had created that meme, you could say that. But since I didn't, you can't. Though no doubt you personally can, and have. But that would only make it true in your deluded mind. You want to call ME wrong? You have to quote something I personally said. As I said, I have many threads around here where I say all sorts of things. Take a stab at calling anything I said wrong. Go ahead. Give it a try. If you are right, I will admit it.

Next, are you kidding! That quote by the rabbi is correct. What does it matter if he says that is what he believes. He said it! As for that A + Political Forum, how in the hell did you ever find it. I created the useless forum. But gave up on it. Because even I myself using a URL wasn't able to bring it up. And of course, (unless something has changed) you can't go to any search engine and type in the title of the forum and have it show up.

Not every meme is false, but if they’re anonymous and posted on a biased website, there’s a high possibility they are. In the same way that if I posted an image of a flat earth from the Flat Earth webite and tried to present it as a fact it doesn’t mean it is.

I don’t have to prove something you said wrong, although much of it probably is as you’ll have got it from the same anonymous sources and biased sites. And if I did, you’d carry on denying it and we’d just go round in circles again. Not a pleasant thought.

One rabbi gave an opinion, so what? That doesn’t make it true, or that every Jew believes it, or it’s Israeli government policy.

Your forumotion website? How did I find out you’d tried to make one? Because I’m usually able to find out what I need to know. You have a habit of blaming others for your mistakes. Of course if you type in a title or url into a search engine it comes up, that's what they're there for and if it doesn’t it’s a mistake you’ve made, not google. Not that it matters really, you wouldn’t have got many visitors and there’s a good chance they’d have taken down your website because of its content. Perhaps they did. :)

Well for the meme in question, as I already told you, what Sharon said is absolutely true. Whether or not he actually said it doesn't really matter.
It is still a true statement. There is no denying it. Next, I don't give other peoples opinions when I am speaking. What you see is all me. That is apart from statistics that I have looked up. You also like slamming my book for some reason. How about starting out with the rather short introduction to the book. It too is all me. Did it say anything you disagree with?

As for the rabbi, you would have found something interesting if you had read on. It was about what happened to an American reporter In Israel. Though she was an Australian by nationality. (Not that it makes any difference) Her name was Ann Barker. She found herself in a some protest going in in israel by hascidic jews. Finding out that she wasn't a jew, she ended up taking a spit shower. That is how the jews feel about the "unchosen scum" goyim. Including YOU! (If you're not in fact jewish) Yet you defend them at every turn. By bitching about a meme for which there is no absolute proof.

Next, working for the mossad as you probably do, what else were you able to find out about me in doing your internet search. Anything interesting? Besides from a lot of shit from other forums where I was no longer around to defend myself.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 11 Sep 2021 23:13 #32

  • Dr. Who
  • Dr. Who's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes received: 6
“ …as I already told you, what Sharon said is absolutely true. Whether or not he actually said it doesn't really matter.”

You don’t know whether he said it but even if he didn’t it’s true? What?! You’re a nutjob Cultsmasher. :larf:

I slam your ‘book’ of images because it contains googled nonsense. I already asked you to write a short essay in your own words and you can’t do it. As I said previously, but for the Internet you wouldn’t exist.

Yup, I’m General Shalom Foreskin from the IDF, you paranoid wierdo. It wasn’t hard to find out about your forumotion attempt at making a website. It’s called google. When you learn how to do even basic research, it’s easy.

The reason you can no longer defend yourself on numerous websites, is because they quickly realised you’re an idiot and banned you. Same as this one has previously. Isn’t it sinking in yet? :iitm:
Last Edit: 11 Sep 2021 23:14 by Dr. Who.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 12 Sep 2021 22:34 #33

  • breakfree
  • breakfree's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 186
  • Likes received: 10
Dr. Who wrote:
“ …as I already told you, what Sharon said is absolutely true. Whether or not he actually said it doesn't really matter.”

You don’t know whether he said it but even if he didn’t it’s true? What?! You’re a nutjob Cultsmasher. :larf:

I slam your ‘book’ of images because it contains googled nonsense. I already asked you to write a short essay in your own words and you can’t do it. As I said previously, but for the Internet you wouldn’t exist.

Yup, I’m General Shalom Foreskin from the IDF, you paranoid wierdo. It wasn’t hard to find out about your forumotion attempt at making a website. It’s called google. When you learn how to do even basic research, it’s easy.

The reason you can no longer defend yourself on numerous websites, is because they quickly realised you’re an idiot and banned you. Same as this one has previously. Isn’t it sinking in yet? :iitm:

You don't need to keep trying to prove to me what an idiot you are. I was convinced of that long ago. And I already told you why I keep getting banned from forums. It isn't because what I say is untrue. It is because what I say is true. But being some sort of troll trying to throw a monkey wrench into this forum where the truth can be spoken to a greater degree than any other, that truth is probably meaningless to you. Just like it would be meaningless to call a member of the Mafia a criminal. You want to try to take a stab at proving me to be an idiot? I already found you have no interest in trying to do so. Because you can't. But if you ever want to give it a try, go to any thread I started around here and do so. Either do that or stop replying to me. I have better things to do that answer White child murdering, baby dick sucking nigger lovers like you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 13 Sep 2021 07:43 #34

  • Dr. Who
  • Dr. Who's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes received: 6
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
“ …as I already told you, what Sharon said is absolutely true. Whether or not he actually said it doesn't really matter.”

You don’t know whether he said it but even if he didn’t it’s true? What?! You’re a nutjob Cultsmasher. :larf:

I slam your ‘book’ of images because it contains googled nonsense. I already asked you to write a short essay in your own words and you can’t do it. As I said previously, but for the Internet you wouldn’t exist.

Yup, I’m General Shalom Foreskin from the IDF, you paranoid wierdo. It wasn’t hard to find out about your forumotion attempt at making a website. It’s called google. When you learn how to do even basic research, it’s easy.

The reason you can no longer defend yourself on numerous websites, is because they quickly realised you’re an idiot and banned you. Same as this one has previously. Isn’t it sinking in yet? :iitm:

You don't need to keep trying to prove to me what an idiot you are. I was convinced of that long ago. And I already told you why I keep getting banned from forums. It isn't because what I say is untrue. It is because what I say is true. But being some sort of troll trying to throw a monkey wrench into this forum where the truth can be spoken to a greater degree than any other, that truth is probably meaningless to you. Just like it would be meaningless to call a member of the Mafia a criminal. You want to try to take a stab at proving me to be an idiot? I already found you have no interest in trying to do so. Because you can't. But if you ever want to give it a try, go to any thread I started around here and do so. Either do that or stop replying to me. I have better things to do that answer White child murdering, baby dick sucking nigger lovers like you.

I think your language in that last post sums up your character and reflects more on you that it does on me, or anyone else. Yes, I think I’ll leave you to talk to yourself. :)
Last Edit: 13 Sep 2021 07:44 by Dr. Who.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth: Unforbidden! 13 Sep 2021 22:31 #35

  • breakfree
  • breakfree's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 186
  • Likes received: 10
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
“ …as I already told you, what Sharon said is absolutely true. Whether or not he actually said it doesn't really matter.”

You don’t know whether he said it but even if he didn’t it’s true? What?! You’re a nutjob Cultsmasher. :larf:

I slam your ‘book’ of images because it contains googled nonsense. I already asked you to write a short essay in your own words and you can’t do it. As I said previously, but for the Internet you wouldn’t exist.

Yup, I’m General Shalom Foreskin from the IDF, you paranoid wierdo. It wasn’t hard to find out about your forumotion attempt at making a website. It’s called google. When you learn how to do even basic research, it’s easy.

The reason you can no longer defend yourself on numerous websites, is because they quickly realised you’re an idiot and banned you. Same as this one has previously. Isn’t it sinking in yet? :iitm:

You don't need to keep trying to prove to me what an idiot you are. I was convinced of that long ago. And I already told you why I keep getting banned from forums. It isn't because what I say is untrue. It is because what I say is true. But being some sort of troll trying to throw a monkey wrench into this forum where the truth can be spoken to a greater degree than any other, that truth is probably meaningless to you. Just like it would be meaningless to call a member of the Mafia a criminal. You want to try to take a stab at proving me to be an idiot? I already found you have no interest in trying to do so. Because you can't. But if you ever want to give it a try, go to any thread I started around here and do so. Either do that or stop replying to me. I have better things to do that answer White child murdering, baby dick sucking nigger lovers like you.

I think your language in that last post sums up your character and reflects more on you that it does on me, or anyone else. Yes, I think I’ll leave you to talk to yourself. :)

Everything I accused you of is true. (And other things that I didn't even bring up) You seem to disagree with my thread "Listen to the children scream" by not commenting in the thread. And by being against me, you are supporting the niggers and the social system that cause the deaths of tens of thousands of White children. And more continue to be murdered. In supporting the deaths of those children, you become at least partially responsible for their murders. And the ones who continue to be murdered. That makes you a child murderer.

You also seem to support jews. And at least some jews suck baby dicks. Some have sucked hundreds, probably thousands of them. Even if it is only part of a bris ceremony, baby dicks are still being sucked. So if you support jews, which apparently you do, you also suck baby dick. Would you like to disprove more of the things I posted in my book that you continually trash? I posted a couple things that show lists of things said in the talmud. Things that are definitely anti-White. I have never looked up a single one for myself. I wouldn't know how. And the talmud is a collection of books that kind of look like a set of encyclopedias. But maybe you would care to do so. Find if any of those sayings are indeed untrue. Then you could have something else about my book to bitch about besides that meme about Sharon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Novum, Flair. What is the truth worth at the Truth Zone.5.73Saturday, 19 June 2021
The truth and only the truth - emotional, family and personal issue.5.73Saturday, 04 April 2015
A change to truth-zone.co.uk - now truth-zone.net and truth-zone.net/forum.html5.62Sunday, 15 February 2015
the truth and the truth about it`s lies....honest.5.42Friday, 18 April 2014
Truth4.03Thursday, 07 May 2015
The Truth4.03Friday, 01 April 2016
Truth4.03Monday, 19 February 2018
Do you know the truth about the EU?4.03Tuesday, 17 May 2016
Is This the Truth?4.03Sunday, 08 August 2021
The Truth About the Alt Right4.03Saturday, 16 September 2017
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.