Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Great Jewish Mask

The Great Jewish Mask 12 Jan 2021 20:58 #1

• Flare

The Great Jewish Mask Audiobook

Read by Jan Lamprecht.

This is intended to supplement the "Great Jewish Mask" series on Jan Lamprecht's History Reviewed website. Or just be listened to on its own, for people who have yet to discover History Reviewed. It is an important enough work to popularise if possible, and presenting an audiobook (which his series made possible, with some editing) will hopefully be a contribution towards that. Credit to Jan for discovering the book and making the PDFs available and going through it in podcast format.

Description from History Reviewed:

"The Great Jewish Mask is about a fascinating book published in 1936 which predicted the rise of the Jews and that they would get Israel. The writer had a very deep knowledge of the archaeological history of the Jews and he explained how and when they began their campaign of propaganda and lying throughout history. He calls this “The Mask” and he says that the Jews “assumed the Mask” in 400 BC.

The story is tells is utterly riveting and fascinating and he gives you the scientific clues to this. In the latter parts of the series (yet to be done), I’ll show you that he was right and that science has since proven him to be completely correct.

Christians won’t like this series because it bites into Christian views on the origins of the Bible. So this series is more suitable for non-Christians. But Christians may find this a very valuable tool to pass on to NON-CHRISTIANS because it WILL have a BIG APPEAL to them.

Here are the links to the various videos in this series:

Part 1 – The Great Jewish Mask historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/03/25/video-great-jewish-mask-part-1/

Part 2 – Jewish Forgery historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/03/25/video-great-jewish-mask-part-2-jewish-forgery/

Part 3 – The Ass in the Lion’s skin historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/03/25/video-great-jewish-mask-part-3-ass-lions-skin-explained/

Part 4 & 3 FREE PDF books! historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/03/25/video-great-jewish-mask-part-4-part-4-3-free-pdf-books/

archive.org/details/TheGreatJewishMaskAudiobook
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2021 20:59 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Gaia

The Great Jewish Mask 12 Jan 2021 21:23 #2

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
I tried to get this - Thx Flare -
just today Jan on History Reviwed . com has this as a free book but for the second time time now it wouldn't 'send' -
on his website he's had to delete it from pressure from ADL type in S,A. and his on-going legal siege against him - he's got his hands full .
The second Chapter was deleted a couple yrs back - so glad to find it here .
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Great Jewish Mask 12 Jan 2021 22:03 #3

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Are those links working for anyone ?

It goes to the site but its all 404d
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

The Great Jewish Mask 12 Jan 2021 22:40 #4

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
MrAnderson wrote:

The blog links don't, the audiobook works, I listened to an hour of it
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Great Jewish Mask 12 Jan 2021 22:57 #5

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
MrAnderson wrote:

Jan has been forced too remove the actual book in 3 parts on his site -
this remains on archive ,org -
archive.org/details/TheGreatJewishMaskAudiobook
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

The Great Jewish Mask 13 Jan 2021 03:48 #6

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Gaia wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

OK - I think perhaps you should continue .

The Great Jewish Mask 13 Jan 2021 13:18 #7

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Lizzy wrote:
Gaia wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Have you listened?

Within the first hour he makes the true statement that "jews are not a race". Yet you are the one pushing that Nazi pseudoscience on me (and Guest1041).
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Great Jewish Mask 13 Jan 2021 17:33 #8

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Gaia wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Have you listened?

Within the first hour he makes the true statement that "jews are not a race". Yet you are the one pushing that Nazi pseudoscience on me (and Guest1041).

:wissl:
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Great Jewish Mask 13 Jan 2021 17:39 #9

• Flare

The Great Jewish Mask 13 Jan 2021 18:09 #10

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
that is most likely fake quote - feel free to disagree but i remember looking into it several years ago and could not verify it - details/ links i no longer have. somehow connected to a guy called franklin lamb whom i emailed for clarification but he never responded - this is not the only fake quote that pops up regarding jews btw.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Lux Interior

The Great Jewish Mask 13 Jan 2021 18:29 #11

• Flare
Voltaire wrote:
that is most likely fake quote - feel free to disagree but i remember looking into it several years ago and could not verify it - details/ links i no longer have. somehow connected to a guy called franklin lamb whom i emailed for clarification but he never responded - this is not the only fake quote that pops up regarding jews btw.

Well.... one would just have to flap a bit through the Talmud to find out that maybe the guy didn't say it, but at least surely thought it. :chuckle:

Last Edit: 13 Jan 2021 18:30 by Flare.

The Great Jewish Mask 13 Jan 2021 19:19 #12

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Libbre David is also questionable as to if it even exists - it could be a misspelling but again try and actually find it.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

The Great Jewish Mask 13 Jan 2021 19:34 #13

• Flare
SHOCKING ADMISSION OF JEWISH SUPREMACY

Last Edit: 13 Jan 2021 19:35 by Flare.

The Great Jewish Mask 13 Jan 2021 21:59 #14

• Flare

PBS’s jewish Lawyer Caught Saying He Wants Conservative Children Sent to Concentration Camps

January 13, 2021 renegade

I do not like how James O’Keefe only goes after “leftists” and never mentions the jews, but sometimes jews are exposed by his sting operations.

PBS booted their principal counsel, a jew named Michael Beller, after Project Veritas revealed video of him saying he wants to send the children of (White) Trump supporters to concentration camps for re-education, since Trump = Hitler.

Don’t like Communism? Off to the gulag!

Note: I was looking for more information about jewish Bellers, and found that a Michael Beller was behind making “Holocaust class” mandatory in Arizona.

www.renegadetribune.com/pbss-jewish-lawyer-caught-saying-he-wants-conservative-children-sent-to-concentration-camps/
Last Edit: 13 Jan 2021 22:00 by Flare.

The Great Jewish Mask 14 Jan 2021 00:34 #15

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Voltaire wrote:

Whether he squawked it into a microphone or said it around the lox and bagels , I have zero doubt it's been said many times by many jews .

The Great Jewish Mask 14 Jan 2021 00:38 #16

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Lizzy wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

Whether he squawked it into a microphone or said it around the lox and bagels , I have zero doubt it's been said many times by many jews .

And suddenly, when it fits the agenda, the most filthy of jews proclaiming an antibiological pseudoscientific lie gets embraced as if it were your best friend. Rrrright.

Isn't it """ironic""" (((Dolfy))) and whatever these jews claim aligns so well...?

Not for those aware of the bigger picture, clouded by idolatry for the occasional believer.

The Great Jewish Mask 14 Jan 2021 00:58 #17

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Gaia wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

And suddenly, when it fits the agenda, the most filthy of jews proclaiming an antibiological pseudoscientific lie gets embraced as if it were your best friend. Rrrright.

Isn't it """ironic""" (((Dolfy))) and whatever these jews claim aligns so well...?

Not for those aware of the bigger picture, clouded by idolatry for the occasional believer.

it must have hit a hit - you've stopped making sense -
jews are the best at pseudo science - most fields they've thoroughly distorted and sent down blind alleys.
Last Edit: 14 Jan 2021 00:59 by Lizzy.

The Great Jewish Mask 14 Jan 2021 02:29 #18

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Gaia wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

Dont do drugs kids
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

The Great Jewish Mask 14 Jan 2021 02:47 #19

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Lizzy wrote:
it must have hit a hit

Indeed, you punched yourself in the head.
you've stopped making sense -

I am the one talking sense into you
jews are the best at pseudo science - most fields they've thoroughly distorted and sent down blind alleys.

indeed and it is YOU pushing that junk and believing it.

See it now? :hmm:

The Great Jewish Mask 14 Jan 2021 14:42 #20

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Gaia wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

indeed and it is YOU pushing that junk and believing it.

See it now? :hmm:

Give an example -
the nerve of it - LOL
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare