Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Inhabited Island - The Final Battle

Inhabited Island - The Final Battle 29 Dec 2015 21:42 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

The film was adapted by Marina and Sergey Dyachenko from the 1969 novel by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky of the same Russian name, published in English as Prisoners of Power; a part of Noon Universe series. It is a dystopian story set on post-apocalyptic planet Saraksh, ruled by totalitarian regime that brainwashes its citizens. Maxim Kammerer, a space explorer from Earth, crash lands on Saraksh and becomes involved in the planet's everboiling politics.

The year 2157. The blossom times for the human civilization. Pilots of the Freelance Search Group enjoy interstellar travelling. A Russian spacecraft, piloted by a 22 year old Maxim Kammerer, crashes on the distant inhabited Saraksh planet. After long years of a nuclear war, an environmental crisis reigns over the planet, the society is overburdened with social problems, and the established peace is quite shaky. The brave astronaut will explore a mysterious land governed by the Unknown Fathers who are five anonymous rulers manipulating the inhabitants consciousness using special emitters. There Maxim will meet new friends, make enemies, find his love and, after getting through dangerous trials, hunger, mortal hazards and losses, will lead a rebel movement challenging the five greedy rulers.

At 32 minutes, there is a dialogue which suggests to me that this new world's mainstream belief system is that they live inside a globe, but the earth man's home world people think that they live on the globe. At the end of the movie we are given the "truth" of course, that the new world's people really live on a globe, like Earth :coolio:

This is yet another inversion of our world.

I enjoyed the movie. Nice little twist at the end too.

A good science fiction idea would be a world that is concave and implied that it is a fantasy world imaging that we live in a dyson sphere, but have it mimic our world exactly - sun paths, the moon, blue sky, seasons, "gravity", everything. Then have the twist right at the end, that really this "world" is Earth's long lost history or something like that. :larf:

That would be the ultimate script, seems like they are slowly exposing earth's true nature in big movies but many can't see the hint's, just a few of us WH, hard to train the ball earthers to see properly :larf:

www.wildheretic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47&sid=a472aca5effd6fe0850c08b13543b0ef
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2015 22:27 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Inhabited Island - The Final Battle 29 Dec 2015 23:01 #2

Back to reality

Saudi state TV: Red Sea island off Yemen cleared of rebels

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Saudi state television is reporting that Saudi-led forces fighting in Yemen have cleared a Red Sea island of Shiite rebels.

The report Thursday said forces had seized control of Jazirat al-Hanish al-Kabir island off the coast of Yemen near the strategic Bab al-Mandab Strait that connects the Red Sea to the Gulf of Aden. The strait is a major route for oil from the Gulf and cargo between Europe and Asia.

The state television report did not elaborate, nor did it show any images of the island.

Yemen's conflict pits Shiite rebels known as Houthis and army units loyal to a former president against the internationally recognized government and the Saudi-led and U.S.-backed coalition.

Peace talks in Switzerland are scheduled for next week.........

www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2015/dec/10/saudi-state-tv-red-sea-island-off-yemen-cleared/

Wish I lived in your world Frau :cool2:

Inhabited Island - "Dark Planet" - The Final Battle 04 Jan 2016 22:43 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Maxim Kammerer: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxim_Kammerer

Quite similar to holowood movies ... superficially ...
so very different if you take a closer look.

I really enjoyed this movie, having to read the subs was worth it.

At least worth watching, if you are interested in a movie without fake boobs, fake hair, fake eye lashes ... for once.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Jan 2016 23:00 by PFIZIPFEI.

Inhabited Island - "Dark Planet" - The Final Battle 06 Jan 2016 22:15 #4

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

At least worth watching, if you are interested in a movie without fake boobs, fake hair, fake eye lashes ... for once.

Hmmm not really :larf: :P

Inhabited Island - The Final Battle 07 Jan 2016 21:13 #5

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Nice Eye symbol with a horned star inside ( watch from 1.03 mins)

The actor would be qualified for the Aryan breeding program

I am not attracted to Nordics,but I can see why you enjoy the movie.

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733