Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans

Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans 02 Jan 2017 01:03 #1

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15301
  • Likes received: 5824


A documentary based around the work, speeches, and life events of Sir Oswald Mosley, a 20th century British politician, European visionary, and compassionate humanist.

Mosley was a man of supreme philosophical and political wisdom,
and a man who is now finally becoming known as one of the greatest thinkers of his era, and ultimately one of the greatest men to of graced this Earth.

This biopic film is comprised of 5 parts and 25 chapters and aims to archive Sir Oswald Mosley speeches, life events, and uncover an eternal legacy of struggle, morality, and honour.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans 02 Jan 2017 12:20 #2

Good to see Spero back.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans 02 Jan 2017 18:09 #3

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15301
  • Likes received: 5824
Zorro wrote:
Good to see Spero back.

Yeah. The documentary is awesome.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans 14 Apr 2017 02:13 #4

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2891
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans 14 Apr 2017 02:23 #5

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15301
  • Likes received: 5824
^ Yeah I just watched a part of it...

The WAY this man talks.. epic.

Quite remarkable.
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2017 02:24 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans 14 Apr 2017 03:13 #6

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15301
  • Likes received: 5824
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans 19 Apr 2017 02:15 #7

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15301
  • Likes received: 5824
Oswald Mosley speaks on the two behemoths of the cold war and Europe's duty to stand up for itself on the global stage. Europe is our home and not the devil's playground.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans 19 Apr 2017 12:14 #8

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Sounds like Oswald would have voted Remain and tried to make Europe a powerful enough union to keep the USA, Russia and China from getting all land-grabby.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans 19 Apr 2017 12:18 #9

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597
ragnarok wrote:
Sounds like Oswald would have voted Remain and tried to make Europe a powerful enough union to keep the USA, Russia and China from getting all land-grabby.
Could be.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans 20 Apr 2017 12:53 #10

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Mosley was a sort of post-war David Icke and viewed in much the same way as DI is by most people. Odd, a tad mad, obviously intense but putting off far more people than were ever attracted to the message. Mosley's post-war political movement - the 'Union' group which pushed euro- fascism topped at about 1,000 members in Blighty then withered and died during the 1960s industrial boom and full employment years. Mosley never made any significant impact on emergent pan-European politics, nor did his vision for a fascist-united-Europe influence the process of European unification or any aspect within the emergence of what became today's EU. Basically nobody was listening to what he had to say and the politics of discontent never sell well during prosperous times. For want of support, lack of membership and sheer indifference to the dude ; Mosley’s “euro-fascism" failed to get off the ground.
Mosley was a busted flush then and is far more of a busted flush these days.
Populism is the new game in town and any populist politician citing Mosley's failed agenda is in for a hiding to nothing.
Hence Mosley remains uncited by modern politicians and, like Adolf; remains dead.
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2017 13:00 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans 20 Apr 2017 13:01 #11

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
You noticed that too?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans 20 Apr 2017 14:56 #12

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Flare wrote:
Oswald Mosley speaks on the two behemoths of the cold war and Europe's duty to stand up for itself on the global stage. Europe is our home and not the devil's playground.


Flare mate Europe may be your home , you being a foreigner and all.
England is our home.
Foreigners with nothing positive to contribute are NOT welcome here.
Good luck to any NS booster who seeks to reimagine the European project as some sort of 4th Reich.
Rightist wops, frogs, dagoes , krauts, spics and related herring munchers all goose stepping merrily towards a 'Nazi-United Europe'. You lads deserve one another.
That's unlikely to happen but , if it did ; the US and Blighty will kick your erses then occupy your miserable little countries, same as we did last time.
:)
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2017 15:00 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans 20 Apr 2017 17:13 #13

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15301
  • Likes received: 5824
^ So why is it that you actually prefer to live in a crappy MacDonalds quality world which is being overrun by migrants in stead of 3 Michelin Star NS Germany?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans 22 Apr 2017 08:23 #14

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15301
  • Likes received: 5824
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans 03 May 2017 21:06 #15

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15301
  • Likes received: 5824
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans 05 May 2017 16:00 #16

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Flare wrote:
^ So why is it that you actually prefer to live in a crappy MacDonalds quality world which is being overrun by migrants in stead of 3 Michelin Star NS Germany?

All white here mate.
Immigrants don't aspire to live along remote coastlines.
Totes agree about plastic environments, crappy town and city scapes.
Have lived and worked in multi culti environments but bailed out as soon as was economically possible.
I'd hate to have lived in Adolf's Germany.
Grew up in the 1950s here and that was grim. The late 30s through 40s were even worse.
At least when I was born, albeit rationing was still in place, WW2 was over and bombing had ceased.
I reckon most ''boomer' Germans feel much the same as I do.
Last Edit: 05 May 2017 16:02 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans 06 May 2017 18:55 #17

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15301
  • Likes received: 5824
GMP wrote:
All white here mate.
Immigrants don't aspire to live along remote coastlines.
Totes agree about plastic environments, crappy town and city scapes.
Have lived and worked in multi culti environments but bailed out as soon as was economically possible.
I'd hate to have lived in Adolf's Germany.
Grew up in the 1950s here and that was grim. The late 30s through 40s were even worse.
At least when I was born, albeit rationing was still in place, WW2 was over and bombing had ceased.
I reckon most ''boomer' Germans feel much the same as I do.

Why would you have hated to have lived in Hitler's Germany?

Don't you like no unemployment, doubled wages, cheap and good housing, crime eradicated, emphasis on health / wellbeing / culture + beautiful artwork / music and REAL progress?

So you prefer the degenerate world we live in nowadays?

You're such a weird fella....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans 06 May 2017 19:06 #18

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Flare wrote:
Why would you have hated to have lived in Hitler's Germany?


There is only 1 (one) answer to this rhetorical question.


:) .... "weird" sounds nice ;)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 May 2017 19:08 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans 06 May 2017 20:13 #19

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Flare wrote:
GMP wrote:
All white here mate.
Immigrants don't aspire to live along remote coastlines.
Totes agree about plastic environments, crappy town and city scapes.
Have lived and worked in multi culti environments but bailed out as soon as was economically possible.
I'd hate to have lived in Adolf's Germany.
Grew up in the 1950s here and that was grim. The late 30s through 40s were even worse.
At least when I was born, albeit rationing was still in place, WW2 was over and bombing had ceased.
I reckon most ''boomer' Germans feel much the same as I do.

Why would you have hated to have lived in Hitler's Germany?

Don't you like no unemployment, doubled wages, cheap and good housing, crime eradicated, emphasis on health / wellbeing / culture + beautiful artwork / music and REAL progress?

So you prefer the degenerate world we live in nowadays?

You're such a weird fella....

Ya .. Hitler's Germany was wonderful, unless one was queer, Roma, jewish, Jehovah's Witness, mentally or physically deficient, communist, politically dissident in any way, or just was not liked by the local authorities.
Ya .. just fucking wonderful.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 06 May 2017 20:17 by bd.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans 06 May 2017 20:44 #20

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
bd wrote:
Ya .. Hitler's Germany was wonderful, unless one was queer, Roma, jewish, Jehovah's Witness, mentally or physically deficient, communist, politically dissident in any way, or just was not liked by the local authorities.
Ya .. just fucking wonderful.


And what did we get after the wonderful "liberation" by the (((allies)))?

The exact opposite - just worse.

And never forget:

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

You are the minority.

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 May 2017 20:45 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Europeans Take to the Streets6.87Wednesday, 11 May 2016
Historic photos of europeans6.79Sunday, 15 October 2017
A quarter of all Europeans are now facing poverty6.72Friday, 03 January 2014
Europeans Of The World . . . Time To Come Home.6.72Sunday, 25 June 2017
Mass Exodus Of Colonial Europeans Back To Continental Europe.6.5Sunday, 16 September 2018
DALAI LAMA TELLS MIGRANTS ‘EUROPE BELONGS TO THE EUROPEANS’6.5Saturday, 03 November 2018
(Excerpts) DALAI LAMA TELLS MIGRANTS ‘EUROPE BELONGS TO THE EUROPEANS’6.43Saturday, 22 September 2018
Documentary on the Dangers of 5G5.57Saturday, 25 April 2020
Documentary Film (Must See)5.57Thursday, 04 February 2016
Deep Web -- The 2015 Documentary5.51Monday, 18 April 2016
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.