Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2

The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2 20 May 2017 14:09 #1

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13721
  • Likes received: 5445


"History is just a blanket of red lies to cover the bed of white genocide." - Dennis Wise
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Coldrum

The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2 20 May 2017 14:20 #2

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
The idea that whites have to be whipped into a frenzy by sneaky foreigners or members of secret societies to ever harm each other is laughable.
Last Edit: 20 May 2017 14:22 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2 20 May 2017 14:23 #3

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
ragnarok wrote:
The idea that whites have to be whipped into a frenzy by sneaky foreigners or members of secret societies to ever harm each other is laughable.

A film

INACTIVE
Last Edit: 20 May 2017 14:23 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2 20 May 2017 14:46 #4

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Flare wrote:


"History is just a blanket of red lies to cover the bed of white genocide." - Dennis Wise

This film is inaccurate, so read from the lips of Trotsky himself and you might take notice of the part when it talks about British factory owners in Russia at the time.

The Jewish model is also bunk, it was British bankers from the states who funded the rise of communism and smuggled millions of Dollars into Russia via Halifax by Trotsky himself who was caught and given US passports and then sent on his way.

ns1758.ca/quote/trotsky1917.html
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 20 May 2017 14:47 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2 20 May 2017 23:54 #5

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13721
  • Likes received: 5445
Gan Anim wrote:
This film is inaccurate, so read from the lips of Trotsky himself and you might take notice of the part when it talks about British factory owners in Russia at the time.

The Jewish model is also bunk, it was British bankers from the states who funded the rise of communism and smuggled millions of Dollars into Russia via Halifax by Trotsky himself who was caught and given US passports and then sent on his way.

ns1758.ca/quote/trotsky1917.html

Communism is 100% jewish.

Have a look.





So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2 21 May 2017 09:43 #6

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Gan Anim wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
The idea that whites have to be whipped into a frenzy by sneaky foreigners or members of secret societies to ever harm each other is laughable.

A film


I prefer clear cut explanations via a text-based response to obscure cinematic references. Got one of them?
Last Edit: 21 May 2017 10:19 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2 21 May 2017 11:50 #7

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
ragnarok wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
The idea that whites have to be whipped into a frenzy by sneaky foreigners or members of secret societies to ever harm each other is laughable.

A film


I prefer clear cut explanations via a text-based response to obscure cinematic references. Got one of them?

And it was as clear as black and white but you still didn't get it.

Oh well, no one ever said life was easy.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2 21 May 2017 11:56 #8

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
The challenge I'm giving you is to respond to what I posted using your own original-ish thoughts. I'm not interested in playing your movie references games.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2 21 May 2017 12:00 #9

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
ragnarok wrote:
The challenge I'm giving you is to respond to what I posted using your own original-ish thoughts. I'm not interested in playing your movie references games.

Giving me or tempting me perhaps, so what's on offer.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2 21 May 2017 12:20 #10

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
A better form of discussion. Imagine you were instead speaking to me in a less formal situation and you didn't have a device with internet access to hand.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2 21 May 2017 12:26 #11

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
ragnarok wrote:
A better form of discussion. Imagine you were instead speaking to me in a less formal situation and you didn't have a device with internet access to hand.

But we are communicating using a computer or I my case an android.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2 21 May 2017 12:29 #12

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Yes, but have you noticed I am not responding to you using clips from old movies or tired social media memes? I'm asking if you can do that too.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2 21 May 2017 12:38 #13

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
ragnarok wrote:
Yes, but have you noticed I am not responding to you using clips from old movies or tired social media memes? I'm asking if you can do that too.

I can, and like to laugh now and again.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2 21 May 2017 12:42 #14

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
That's an important thing to hold on to in these topsy-turvy times.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2 21 May 2017 23:03 #15

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
ragnarok wrote:
That's an important thing to hold on to in these topsy-turvy times.

Did you say topsy turbie.

www.gov.uk/government/consultations/bail-in-powers-implementation-including-draft-secondary-legislation/bail-in-powers-implementation
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 22 May 2017 10:01 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2 22 May 2017 09:57 #16

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Repeating the same thing and expecting different results is one of the definitions of insanity. Shouldn't we be pitying them, really?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2 22 May 2017 10:03 #17

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
ragnarok wrote:
Repeating the same thing and expecting different results is one of the definitions of insanity. Shouldn't we be pitying them, really?



Whose they?
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2 22 May 2017 10:13 #18

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
I've not mentioned a "they" in this thread, so what's the point of your question?

I thought everybody on this forum knew who "They" are, anyway.
Last Edit: 22 May 2017 10:13 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2 22 May 2017 10:32 #19

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
ragnarok wrote:
I've not mentioned a "they" in this thread, so what's the point of your question?

I thought everybody on this forum knew who "They" are, anyway.

Let's use the them then.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2 22 May 2017 10:37 #20

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
I prefer "the not that good at keeping their secrets secret society," but it doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.