Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Edelweiss Pirates Edelweisspiraten full movie English subs

Edelweiss Pirates Edelweisspiraten full movie English subs 27 Jul 2017 23:45 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951

Edelweisspiraten Köln,Germany Resisted Nazism. Eng Sub



vid descr
Edelweiss gang resisted nazis and facists, in Köln,Ehrenfeld,Germany during years of ww2.




WARNING! This :arowup: is 100% (((system))) propaganda. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edelweiss_Pirates = ANTIFA


Insider ;) Info: truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/60510-dif-pit.html?start=760#175564


More of this on jtube: www.youtube.com/results?search_query=edelweiss+pirates
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Jul 2017 00:27 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Edelweiss Pirates Edelweisspiraten full movie English subs 21 Oct 2017 09:58 #2

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951


"Wandgraffiti an der Hinrichtungsstätte in Köln-Ehrenfeld" de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edelwei%C3%9Fpiraten





Edelweiss Pirates during the "Edelweißpiratenfestival" in Cologne.

Still very much alive ... and successors galore :right: ZIONIST YOUTH IN GERMANY - ANTIFA


en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edelweiss_Pirates



See also:

expand

"Blau-Weiss was a Zionist youth movement founded in Germany and Austria in 1912.
It organized youth group outings and gatherings which stressed the appreciation of nature,
scouting, and self-dependence."



All over Europe de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Pioneering_Scouts_Youth_Organization_Hashomer_Hatzair_in_Lithuania_%2828604284544%29.jpg


en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_youth_movement


Stronger than ever .... of course no miracle ... financed by the NGOs that control Europe and the US today.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2017 10:09 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Edelweiss Pirates Edelweisspiraten full movie English subs 22 Oct 2017 14:49 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Truthspoon wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I don't think you changed one jota ;) stay tuned!


Poor woman.

Somebody really hurt you didn't they?

I've seen it all before. You're just another BD And Sean X.



You obviously know Pfizi longer than me, but she has an obsession with damaging people, either through Karaktermord or other tricks. In the 10 months here now, I've seen how she did it even to her most trusted "colleagues". It's a sickness and reveals a very much damaged persona.

BTW: reading about those Edelweisspiraten for the first time; cool name. :thumbup:




Edelweiss pirates were very cool. Imagine standing up to the murderous iron tyranny of the Nazis
..that takes balls...though I think some girls were EPs too so whatever the female equivalent of balls is, they had it.

Pfttthing would have made a great Nazi wouldn't she? Like you say, gleefully stringing up teenagers to warm her evil heart....I can totally see it.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/60510-dif-pit.html?start=980#239425




I just remembered this amicable conversation between the three of us
after your latest team work truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/65950-the-david-icke-forum.html?start=5640#276763
and thought to share it on this perfectly relevant thread.




Truthspoon wrote:
The Edelweiss pirates actually lived and died fighting totalitarianism.

Not like some of you internet nazis who are getting played like trumpets in the New World Order's race hate hot air section.

Don't get played, don't subscribe to hate politics.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/60510-dif-pit.html?start=760#175588

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Oct 2017 18:04 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Edelweiss Pirates Edelweisspiraten full movie English subs 24 Oct 2017 07:12 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951





Heroes .... of the (((system))) and its minions and cheerleaders




Truthspoon wrote:
Not that anyone will give a fuck but I'm gonna explain why I chose to call myself Edelweiss Pirate.... Just in case anyone else feels infected by Pffffucktard's bunker mentality paranoia.

I was training to be a school teacher in Leyton East London. They had this school textbook which they used when the teachers couldn't really be arsed to do a proper lesson. I was 'observing' one of the lessons that day and they were using this book.

As I thumbed through it I saw this thing called Edelweiss Pirates. Basically they were young kids who didn't want to wear leidierhosen and be fucked up Nazi Jugend getting buggered by the local brown-shirt paedos so instead they skipped out and went on the run, camping with girls (yeah GIRLS) and playing guitar and doing what the fuck they liked.. A fuck of a lot cooler than Nazis if you ask me.

And I thought, these guys were real heroes...... imagine living in Nazi Germany and saying 'FUCK YOU and all your militarised weird Germanic bullshit!" And I thought basically these guys were probably the coolest and most hardcore fearless muthafuckas who ever lived.....

Seriously...... So I had this name in my head.....About 4 months later I joined the original Harris David Icke forum and I thought that the Edelweiss Pirate is a perfect metaphor for today because we are fighting the SAME type of people and the same type of system as the Nazi system...


Obviously Pffftttti is either the Mossad troll or mentalty ill and in need of a wash and change of underwear.....

Possible both...... but fuck her..... don't let a nutcase like that ruin a decent forum with a lot of good people whose hearts are most certainly willing to fight the same struggle against tyranny, opression, and general maniac twisted FUCKS telling us what to do and trying to shaft us every day of our lives.

Sorry but you brought this shit PFTTTTTTTTT told you not to fuck with me and I DID ASK You to be nice.....Mossad double agent trolls can't play nice though can they?


truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/60510-dif-pit.html?start=760#175687



Gaia wrote:
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65759-what-if-everything-you-were-taught-about-world-war-ii-was-a-lie.html?start=3780#251418


Gaia + Edelweiss Pirate =
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Oct 2017 08:36 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
HELLSTORM – Exposing The Real Genocide of Nazi Germany – Full Documentary – Deutsch & English & Chinese subs17.29Friday, 28 July 2017
The Believer - Inside a Skinhead ENGLISH DEUTSCH (full movie)16.66Sunday, 07 January 2018
Lebensborn 'The Spring of Life' full eng subs12.81Wednesday, 17 April 2019
CHOPPER (full movie)11.47Thursday, 15 June 2017
The Celestine Prophecy - Full Movie11.35Sunday, 18 June 2017
The Protocols of Zion Full Movie11.35Friday, 09 June 2017
'Marching to Zion' Official Full Movie11.22Saturday, 27 April 2019
Full English Translation of Ariel Toaff's Book "Blood Passover"10.66Thursday, 20 April 2017
UK govt accused of indirectly arming Somali pirates7.89Tuesday, 07 January 2014
Greece the Movie6.21Sunday, 08 March 2020
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.