Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Joe Rogan DESTROYS Circumcision

Joe Rogan DESTROYS Circumcision 27 Dec 2018 07:01 #1

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Joe Rogan DESTROYS Circumcision

I laughed out loud at 1:30 :D
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Joe Rogan DESTROYS Circumcision 27 Dec 2018 08:30 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well he is a comedian.

I never knew he was a nazi though. :joker:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Joe Rogan DESTROYS Circumcision 27 Dec 2018 09:08 #3

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Too bad his wife is a Jewess and a Mudshark with a little niglet from a previous marriage, which makes Joe a Cuck

Another perfect example how Jews infiltrate, co-opt, and corrupt everything and everyone they touch
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2018 09:20 by Rocco.

Joe Rogan DESTROYS Circumcision 27 Dec 2018 19:18 #4

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
How their ideology works in this instance is, it is a form of branding of the body and mind, and in such a way of getting the individual and or the group to abuse themselves, and in doing so they are abusing themselves with a monkey see and have do unto you what was done unto me previously model, it is the worst kind of human branding there is,

Once the mind is bruised in this way it is nigh on impossible to break the code that brands all under its spell, and spells they are, The Spoken Word and Spell to be precise, words of conformity or be punished for religious dissobedience, and for the minds eye to chew, masticate and swallow regardless of the human cost, but all spells were designed to be broken properly, and abort them we must if we are to break free from religious dogma and MK Ultra type mind scarring on a global scale.

It is like the stories you hear of an ideological leader who has the full support of his branded followers, where his or her power is so great even though they are incarcerated and away from their flock, does that sound familiar to anyone?, their cultish indoctrination is so powerful they will continue to abuse themselves, be-little anyone who questions the false rhetoric and even make you their slave for their own indoctination and even murder for the rthymn of their indoctrinator/s.

All ideologies are the same, like the young girls who were murdered recently, they were killed due to their killers own branding, where they will kill first and not even think later, maybe these wonderful human beings and mothers no more put their trust in their chosen ideology a little too much and fell victims of the madness of their religious killers own ignorance.

The wisest thing to do here, is to use common sense and wait until the child is of age to make a firm decission for itself as an adult, not to have their human dignity and attributes stolen from them that they were designed to have until they eventually died, this is their automatic right as a human being, not to have their mind or body stolen from them without being given a choice first.

If a medical doctor failed to preserve a life after surgery not matter how trivial it many seems and the said patient died then he would go to jail for his negligence, but here we have an ideology that throws caution to their winds due to sheer ignorance, of how a new born child is so vulnerable with an immune system that is yet incapable of fighting off secondary infections, the whole sworded practice should be stopped immediately before another innocent has to suffer for our own true insecurities and purile ignorance.

The Amish actually wait until the chidren are 18 years old before they are given a choice to join the cult or leave it behind, here too we have another kind of collectivity and mental branding like we see in the animal world, where a sheep will often not accept another ewes lambs, even though it has lost its own lams.

We really have not advanced spiritully in the last several thousand years it seems.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2018 19:26 by Gan Anim.

Joe Rogan DESTROYS Circumcision 27 Dec 2018 19:33 #5

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Too bad his wife is a Jewess and a Mudshark with a little niglet from a previous marriage, which makes Joe a Cuck

Another perfect example how Jews infiltrate, co-opt, and corrupt everything and everyone they touch

Luke 2:21 King James Version (KJV)

21 And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called Jesus, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.

:D
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Joe Rogan DESTROYS Circumcision 27 Dec 2018 20:08 #6

• the.dudermensch
  • Fresh Member
This was a topic on a recent THC, a show I don't listen to anymore because...well it should be obvious. However I read the comments and some people were saying that circumcision causes split brain development. Its that the theory? LOL Rather i think it is THC and Joe Rogan causing split brain youtubers.

Joe Rogan DESTROYS Circumcision 28 Dec 2018 02:38 #7

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Luke 2:21 King James Version (KJV)

21 And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called Jesus, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.

:D
So that must be why baby Jesus hated the Jews :)
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2018 02:41 by Rocco.

Joe Rogan DESTROYS Circumcision 28 Dec 2018 04:23 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
the.dudermensch wrote:
This was a topic on a recent THC, a show I don't listen to anymore because...well it should be obvious. However I read the comments and some people were saying that circumcision causes split brain development. Its that the theory? LOL Rather i think it is THC and Joe Rogan causing split brain youtubers.

We have an older established thread here about the snip... it might have some stuff in there...

truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/60471-the-truth-about-male-circumcision-reasons-symbolism-consequences.html?start=0
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2018 04:23 by novum.

Joe Rogan DESTROYS Circumcision 28 Dec 2018 13:38 #9

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:

Not everyone.
INACTIVE

Joe Rogan DESTROYS Circumcision 28 Dec 2018 13:52 #10

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Not everyone.
I had a few bunk ups with a genuine Rabbi's daughter in ( I won't disclose the location), small girl, big rack. Total bitch but great sex. Lost touch with her when I moved to Asia 20+ years ago. So a couple of years ago I was in (undisclosed location), bitch gained 50 pounds and looked like shit. Guess I dodged that bullet alright lol
You can't fix stupid

Joe Rogan DESTROYS Circumcision 28 Dec 2018 18:14 #11

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
the.dudermensch wrote:

Hey, welcome.

I certainly think circumcision, the most traumatic physical and psychological abuse you can give to a young baby boy, has long-term effects in the brain.

You have to wonder why so many, yet not all, jews are psychopathic power seekers? Where does that come from? I outlined that in an earlier thread and think circumcision plays a big role in that. Basically that horrible practice means "I own you now".
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Joe Rogan DESTROYS Circumcision 28 Dec 2018 19:02 #12

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Not everyone.
I had a few bunk ups with a genuine Rabbi's daughter in ( I won't disclose the location), small girl, big rack. Total bitch but great sex. Lost touch with her when I moved to Asia 20+ years ago. So a couple of years ago I was in (undisclosed location), bitch gained 50 pounds and looked like shit. Guess I dodged that bullet alright lol

You escaped, good for you.
INACTIVE

Joe Rogan DESTROYS Circumcision 28 Dec 2018 19:46 #13

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Gaia wrote:
the.dudermensch wrote:

Hey, welcome.

I certainly think circumcision, the most traumatic physical and psychological abuse you can give to a young baby boy, has long-term effects in the brain.

You have to wonder why so many, yet not all, jews are psychopathic power seekers? Where does that come from? I outlined that in an earlier thread and think circumcision plays a big role in that. Basically that horrible practice means "I own you now".

A thread I see right up your street that you can literally sink your teeth into :twitch: :twitch:
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Joe Rogan DESTROYS Circumcision 28 Dec 2018 22:17 #14

• Flare
Rocco wrote:

No surprise.

Joe Rogan DESTROYS Circumcision 28 Dec 2018 22:33 #15

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
the.dudermensch wrote:

Welcome DM

It is very hard to have a true debate with anyone who is taught to despise you, this is how the Magi and their spells have worked for centuries, first they must get the normal routes of engagement split down the middle, this is what all ideologies were designed to achieve, it removes the normal mind from the person and replaces it, with parables and many forms of unfathomable mental illnesses, using the spoken word, which is a form of mental hypnotism, And until we can see their spells for what they truly are we will not move forward as a species who wants to live freely and without the fear of rejection.

And it is this fear that many will use as their reset mode and then hand out a plethora of blasphemy labels, if that kind of bravado does not work the ideology takes over and there can be no reasoning there after.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2018 22:35 by Gan Anim.

Joe Rogan DESTROYS Circumcision 02 Jan 2019 19:47 #16

• the.dudermensch
  • Fresh Member
Thanks for the welcomes, getting used to the site still, I only get online from public internet spots so often I read and write responses from home offline.
@ Gan Amin.... "first they must get the normal routes of engagement split down the middle" OK but the skin removal doesn't lead to a split brain, maybe the propaganda does. All the magi and spells are working on the subconscious or maybe the jungian collective consciousness at best (not sure I believe that anymore) but as far as entirely unrelated organs of the body, I am going to need some acupuncture points or something.

@ gaia In this case the hygiene argument...back when people really didn't know much about bacteria...it makes more sense to me, I am not defending the practice for modern man but I never missed my foreskin

@novom thanks I will read that

Joe Rogan DESTROYS Circumcision 03 Jan 2019 15:15 #17

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
the.dudermensch wrote:
@ gaia In this case the hygiene argument...back when people really didn't know much about bacteria...it makes more sense to me, I am not defending the practice for modern man but I never missed my foreskin

If the hygiene "argument" is true, you can just pull out someone's teeth, because there are no toothbrushes.

The foreskin has a function and lack of hygiene is a personal problem. Just chopping off body parts as a "final solution" is of course ridiculous. And if it were a hygiene problem, why do non-jewish/muslim communities not practice this horror to a young boy?

A born blind person never missed eyesight either, again not an argument. We don't have parallel universes, so you don't know how your life would have been with a foreskin.

It all boils down to principle; where the fuck do people think to get the right to cut into a healthy baby's body?

And of course that has an effect; if little boys are taught that when they are helplessly young that cutting in someone's body is ok, or even "holy", don't you think they consciously or unconsciously take that to their later lives?

That is how you get psychopaths; people who never have learned to have empathy, and if you already don't have empathy for a fucking baby, you're lost.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: the.dudermensch

Joe Rogan DESTROYS Circumcision 03 Jan 2019 23:49 #18

• the.dudermensch
  • Fresh Member
agreed that I wouldn't be circumcising my son if I had one, but saying it causes split brain or personality effects is something requiring evidence and is speculation a bit too far I think