Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Positive Christianity in the Third Reich - Book Introduction

Positive Christianity in the Third Reich - Book Introduction 16 May 2019 15:43 #21

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
  • Posts: 6936
  • Likes received: 1486
So if AH endorsed Positive Christianity, does that mean he was not a Roman Catholic?
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Positive Christianity in the Third Reich - Book Introduction 16 May 2019 17:16 #22

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1669
  • Likes received: 897
If nothing else..

Hitler was right about the Jews.

But was he set up to fail all along?

Was he a dupe of the very powers he thought he was fighting?

Poor guy.

It's rather tragic. I wish they'd won, then at least we wouldn't be ruled by dirty paedophile blackmailing Freemasonic Jew filth.
Last Edit: 16 May 2019 17:19 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Positive Christianity in the Third Reich - Book Introduction 16 May 2019 17:19 #23

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6932
  • Likes received: 1527
Truthspoon wrote:
If nothing else..

Hitler was right about the Jews.

But was he set upbtonfsil. all along.

Was he a dupe of the very powers he claimed to be fighting.

Poor guy.

It's rather tragic. I wish they'd won, then at least we wouldn't be ruled by dirty paedophile blackmailing Jews filth.

If that were true, why didn't Dolfy do exactly what the mainstream version of his actions tells us he did; mass murder 6 million of those "filthy" jews and rid the world of 6 million+ "dirty pedophiles"??
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Positive Christianity in the Third Reich - Book Introduction 16 May 2019 17:22 #24

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1669
  • Likes received: 897
Gaia wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
If nothing else..

Hitler was right about the Jews.

But was he set upbtonfsil. all along.

Was he a dupe of the very powers he claimed to be fighting.

Poor guy.

It's rather tragic. I wish they'd won, then at least we wouldn't be ruled by dirty paedophile blackmailing Jews filth.

If that were true, why didn't Dolfy do exactly what the mainstream version of his actions tells us he did; mass murder 6 million of those "filthy" jews and rid the world of 6 million+ "dirty pedophiles"??

He didn't want to murder them, it's likely that he planned on relocating them. But then again I hardly care. Why the hell are the Jews living in our countries in the first place? They are enemies of Christ and Western civilisation.

Do you doubt that Jews rule the world through paedophile blackmail and freemasonry?

Just look around......We live in a world ruled by Freemasonic paedophiles.

Freemasonry has been a tool of the Jews for at least a thousand years.
Last Edit: 16 May 2019 17:25 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Positive Christianity in the Third Reich - Book Introduction 16 May 2019 17:26 #25

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6932
  • Likes received: 1527
Truthspoon wrote:
He didn't want to murder them, it's likely that he planned on relocating them.

Do you doubt that Jews rule the world through paedophile blackmail and freemasonry?

Just look around......We live in a world ruled by Freemasonic paedophiles.

Exactly, and that doesn't really count as a "Final Solution", does it? In a time with airplane development, what would stop "those filthy 6 million" to just continue "their evil deeds"?

I don't doubt there are many powerful families who think they have the right to rule others, of all races, religions, secret societies and other defining features. Among those indeed many are jews, but to claim all jews, and especially the working and middle class jews who got kidnapped and ended up in the camps, are/were responsible for those things is ridiculous.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Positive Christianity in the Third Reich - Book Introduction 16 May 2019 17:35 #26

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 2484
  • Likes received: 275
Christian kindness: a Waffen-SS man tends a wounded Russian-
Last Edit: 16 May 2019 17:36 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, Truthspoon, Flare

Positive Christianity in the Third Reich - Book Introduction 16 May 2019 17:47 #27

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1669
  • Likes received: 897
Gaia wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
He didn't want to murder them, it's likely that he planned on relocating them.

Do you doubt that Jews rule the world through paedophile blackmail and freemasonry?

Just look around......We live in a world ruled by Freemasonic paedophiles.

Exactly, and that doesn't really count as a "Final Solution", does it? In a time with airplane development, what would stop "those filthy 6 million" to just continue "their evil deeds"?

I don't doubt there are many powerful families who think they have the right to rule others, of all races, religions, secret societies and other defining features. Among those indeed many are jews, but to claim all jews, and especially the working and middle class jews who got kidnapped and ended up in the camps, are/were responsible for those things is ridiculous.

Every Jew in Earth is sworn to defend his or her fellow Jews to the detriment of the Goyim animals.

This is all made clear in the Talmud.


Every Jew on Earth is an enemy to our way of life. They are sworn to destroy us. They are fighting a war against us when most of us don't even know who it is that is destroying the walls of our civilization around our very ears.

Who let the blacks in? Woof woof!

Who is forcing multiculturalism on everywhere except Israel?

Who owns all the banker debt?

Who runs the paedophilia rings?

It's you lot.

Time to break free and be a good honest Jew. If you have the moral power.

Instead of covering up for the foulest crimes this planet has ever known.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Rocco

Positive Christianity in the Third Reich - Book Introduction 16 May 2019 17:54 #28

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 2484
  • Likes received: 275
Truthspoon wrote:
Who is forcing multiculturalism on everywhere except Israel?

The traitorous political parties and the libtard mushbrains who vote for them are mostly responsible and the vast majority of them are not jews are they?..:)
Last Edit: 16 May 2019 17:56 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Positive Christianity in the Third Reich - Book Introduction 16 May 2019 17:59 #29

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1669
  • Likes received: 897
Ugh wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Who is forcing multiculturalism on everywhere except Israel?

The traitorous political parties and the libtard mushbrains who vote for them are mostly responsible and the vast majority of them are not jews are they?..:)

But why would our political parties be forcing this agenda on us?

Who is controlling them?

Do you really believe Theresa May runs the country?

You're a witty fellow with a sprightly mind for your years, but if you ever believed that elected officials run the country then.....I don't know what to say

You're curiously quiet on the Freemasonry thing.

A smart bloke like you must surely have encountered them once or twice in your long lifetime.
Last Edit: 16 May 2019 18:03 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Positive Christianity in the Third Reich - Book Introduction 16 May 2019 18:00 #30

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6932
  • Likes received: 1527
Truthspoon wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
He didn't want to murder them, it's likely that he planned on relocating them.

Do you doubt that Jews rule the world through paedophile blackmail and freemasonry?

Just look around......We live in a world ruled by Freemasonic paedophiles.

Exactly, and that doesn't really count as a "Final Solution", does it? In a time with airplane development, what would stop "those filthy 6 million" to just continue "their evil deeds"?

I don't doubt there are many powerful families who think they have the right to rule others, of all races, religions, secret societies and other defining features. Among those indeed many are jews, but to claim all jews, and especially the working and middle class jews who got kidnapped and ended up in the camps, are/were responsible for those things is ridiculous.

Every Jew in Earth is sworn to defend his or her fellow Jews to the detriment of the Goyim animals.

This is all made clear in the Talmud.

The Talmud is a book full of horror, but the quran and to a lesser, less literal extent the Bible too.

Do you really believe every jew is out there treating us goyim as an "Untermensch"? How many jews do you know personally? And not the Soros/Kissinger/Lansky/Netanyahu/etc. mofos, but normal everyday jews?
Every Jew on Earth is an enemy to our way of life. They are sworn to destroy us. They are fighting a war against us when most of us don't even know who it is that is destroying the walls of our civilization around our very ears.

Who let the blacks in? Woof woof!

Who is forcing multiculturalism on everywhere except Israel?

Who owns all the banker debt?

Who runs the paedophilia rings?

It's you lot.

Time to break free and be a good honest Jew. If you have the moral power.

Instead of covering up for the foulest crimes this planet has ever known.

I have nothing to do with jews or judaism whatsoever, so there is no "you lot". My paternal grandfather hailed from a jewish family, but was not religious himself and married a christian woman. He was a very quiet and decent man, not busy with anything that the Zionist jewish cabal of scheming, tricking and manipulating was doing.

I have met other normal working class jews who had the same. That doesn't excuse the Barbara Spectres, Soroses, Kushners and others busy with their trickery, but your hateful stance against anything and anyone jewish is exactly what the ADL is hoping for.

No surprise the ADL and the Nazis share this ridiculous "racial" bullshit; they work for the same people with the same goals.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Positive Christianity in the Third Reich - Book Introduction 16 May 2019 18:08 #31

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1669
  • Likes received: 897
You have nothing to do with the Jews except you choose to post on an anti-Jewish forum; you defend the Jews at every opportunity; you happen to be demonstrably of Jewish stock.

Sorry but either get honest or get lost.

There's a word for it: 'dissimulation'
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Positive Christianity in the Third Reich - Book Introduction 16 May 2019 18:12 #32

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6932
  • Likes received: 1527
Truthspoon wrote:
You have nothing to do with the Jews except you choose to post on an anti-Jewish forum; you defend the Jews at every opportunity; you happen to be demonstrably of Jewish stock.

Sorry but either get honest or get lost.

There's a word for it: 'dissimulation'
I defend "the jews"? Ha, I got banned for being "antisemitic". So what is it?

I have posted about a lot of filthy jewish influence in history and present, so who am I "defending"?

My grandfather was jewish, so what? My other 3 grandparents were christian, I am not a christian. All of them were Dutch, I am Dutch. Are you responsible for the family history of your grandparents? Do you believe in "collective guilt"? What separates you then from the locos who want to paint that to "the whites" (slavery) or "the Germans" (Holocaust Story) or "the muslims" (Osama and buddies), etc. etc,?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Positive Christianity in the Third Reich - Book Introduction 16 May 2019 18:20 #33

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1669
  • Likes received: 897
I just judge the tree by its fruit Gaia, and you here seem the least able to deal with objective reality and truth.

Therefore you have an agenda.

Would you be so kind to briefly save us all a lot of time and trouble and tell us what your agenda is please.

That'd be great.

I can tell you mine if you want it's not a secret.

Truth, Jesus and exposing evil.

What's yours?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Positive Christianity in the Third Reich - Book Introduction 16 May 2019 18:25 #34

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6932
  • Likes received: 1527
Truthspoon wrote:
I just judge the tree by its fruit Gaia, and you here seem the least able to deal with objective reality and truth.

Therefore you have an agenda.

Would you be so kind to briefly save us all a lot of time and trouble and tell us what your agenda is please.

That'd be great.

I can tell you mine if you want it's not a secret.

Truth, Jesus and exposing evil.

What's yours?

I don't have an agenda. I am here to learn from others and to share my own research. If others like that, nice, if they don't, that doesn't bother me. I don't need a "mission"/"agenda" on an internet forum and have, other than some utopian keyboard warriors here, no illusions that "we" or "TZ" or the things we share here will "change the world".

Truth is something we will never know, but can only approach by stripping away lies.
Jesus is an invented figure whose alleged lessons hold value, you don't need to be a christian to recognize that.
Exposing evil is a result of the research.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Positive Christianity in the Third Reich - Book Introduction 16 May 2019 18:29 #35

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 2484
  • Likes received: 275
Truthspoon wrote:
But why would our political parties be forcing this agenda on us?
Who is controlling them?
Do you really believe Theresa May runs the country?
You're curiously quiet on the Freemasonry thing.
A smart bloke like you must surely have encountered them once or twice in your long lifetime.

1- The main parties all make it clear in their manifestos that they're for mass immigration, nobody is forcing us to vote for them if we don't want to.
The parties and their misguided dumbass voters think it's the "christian thing" to welcome heathens, whereas the truth is Christianity is hugely ANTI-immigration-
"Many deceivers who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ have gone out into the world...do not take them into your house or welcome them." (2 John 1:7-11)

2- May is on her way out fast back to the kitchen and good riddance, we Brexiteers have trashed her real good..:)

3- As a Truthseeker, I need EVIDENCE that the Freemasons are sabotaging us, but I can't see a shred of it anywhere because like everybody else I'm well-fed, well-housed and well off, so if the Freemasons or anybody else are trying to mess us up, they're doing a very bad job of it..:)
Last Edit: 16 May 2019 18:35 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Positive Christianity in the Third Reich - Book Introduction 16 May 2019 19:34 #36

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1669
  • Likes received: 897
Gaia wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
I just judge the tree by its fruit Gaia, and you here seem the least able to deal with objective reality and truth.

Therefore you have an agenda.

Would you be so kind to briefly save us all a lot of time and trouble and tell us what your agenda is please.

That'd be great.

I can tell you mine if you want it's not a secret.

Truth, Jesus and exposing evil.

What's yours?

I don't have an agenda. I am here to learn from others and to share my own research. If others like that, nice, if they don't, that doesn't bother me. I don't need a "mission"/"agenda" on an internet forum and have, other than some utopian keyboard warriors here, no illusions that "we" or "TZ" or the things we share here will "change the world".

Truth is something we will never know, but can only approach by stripping away lies.
Jesus is an invented figure whose alleged lessons hold value, you don't need to be a christian to recognize that.
Exposing evil is a result of the research.

When you say Jesus is an invented figure it gives me no reason to credit you with any intelligence.

Why would I choose to communicate with a fool?

Did Buddha exist? Aristotle? Or do you just deny the existence of those critical of world Jewry?

To be frank I would rather talk to Flare.

He has an open mind.
Last Edit: 16 May 2019 19:39 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Positive Christianity in the Third Reich - Book Introduction 16 May 2019 21:13 #37

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1669
  • Likes received: 897
Ugh wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
But why would our political parties be forcing this agenda on us?
Who is controlling them?
Do you really believe Theresa May runs the country?
You're curiously quiet on the Freemasonry thing.
A smart bloke like you must surely have encountered them once or twice in your long lifetime.

1- The main parties all make it clear in their manifestos that they're for mass immigration, nobody is forcing us to vote for them if we don't want to.
The parties and their misguided dumbass voters think it's the "christian thing" to welcome heathens, whereas the truth is Christianity is hugely ANTI-immigration-
"Many deceivers who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ have gone out into the world...do not take them into your house or welcome them." (2 John 1:7-11)

2- May is on her way out fast back to the kitchen and good riddance, we Brexiteers have trashed her real good..:)

3- As a Truthseeker, I need EVIDENCE that the Freemasons are sabotaging us, but I can't see a shred of it anywhere because like everybody else I'm well-fed, well-housed and well off, so if the Freemasons or anybody else are trying to mess us up, they're doing a very bad job of it..:)


So where is the anti-immigration viewpoint?

Oh yeah, it doesn't exist, because the media and establishment don't want it to.

For an old man you're frighteningly naive....or willfully deceived
And ever keen to protect the Jews and Freemasons because you....are probably one of the lodge brothers sworn to defend Zion.
Last Edit: 16 May 2019 21:17 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Positive Christianity in the Third Reich - Book Introduction 16 May 2019 23:13 #38

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 2484
  • Likes received: 275
Truthspoon wrote:
So where is the anti-immigration viewpoint?
Oh yeah, it doesn't exist, because the media and establishment don't want it to.
For an old man you're frighteningly naive....or willfully deceived
And ever keen to protect the Jews and Freemasons because you....are probably one of the lodge brothers sworn to defend Zion.

1- There are millions of people who are anti-immigration including me. You say Jews are behind mass immigration, so in that case how can I be a Jew?..:)
2- There's a Freemasons "Masonic Hall" at the top of my street, and sometimes when I pass it I see a bunch of them going in and out, and they all wear creepy black suits, talk about "the Men in Black".
But holy men like me are free and don't do "suits" or belong to the Freemasons or any other cult.:)
3- I'm 71 years old and belong to the "rock legend" generation (for example the Stones are in their 70's) and they don't make 'em like us any more
..:)
Last Edit: 16 May 2019 23:16 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Positive Christianity in the Third Reich - Book Introduction 17 May 2019 09:37 #39

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13291
  • Likes received: 5364
Continued....


Nazi Protestant Church


In 1932 the Protestant church came under the influence of the Nazi movement called "German Christians" (Bewegung Deutscher Christen, also called "Stormtroopers of Jesus") and lead by the founder, Rev. Joachim Hossenfelder. This movement represented Hitler's "Positive Christianity" views and lawfully encoded into the Nazi "constitution." Hitler tried to force regional Protestant churches to merge into the Protestant Reich Church. Protestant churches throughout Germany participated in the movement but Hitler's union of the churches failed because of in-church bickering. Only one visibly apparent church remains in Germany that shows distinctive markings of Positive Christianity, a reminder of how Christianity and Nazism mixed together during the Nazi regime.



Martin Luther Memorial Church in Berlin


Consecrated in 1935, the Martin Luther Memorial Church in Berlin still stands in Berlin. Originally the Church bells and altar contained the swastika, but later removed because of post-war law that outlaws swastikas in Germany. Nevertheless, the church still retains many of the Nazi symbols and icons, including a muscular Aryan Jesus, Iron cross, statues of Nazi stormtroopers, and a bust of Adolf Hitler.

During the 30s, Nazi party members made up two thirds of the church attendance, where they also baptized their children.

Note, Hitler greatly admired Martin Luther (mentioned in Mein Kampf), and considered him one of the greatest reformers.

Religious services in the church took place until 2005 when loose tiles began to fall off making the church unsafe. Today, priests and parishioners work to raise money to save the church.

The photos below show a few of the Nazi icons.

(Photo source: Spiegel Online)




Inside the entrance hall of the church hangs a chandelier in the shape of an iron cross, complete with oak leaves (the symbol of courage in battle).





Wooden frieze carved into the side of the pulpit depicting Jesus standing next to a Nazi soldier and Aryan women and children.





Closeup of Jesus with a Nazi soldier.





Baptismal front with carving of Hitler holding an stormtrooper hat.




Stone carving on arch surrounding chancel of Martin Luther Memorial Church.




Close-up showing Christ thorns, and a helmeted soldier.





Nazi Protestant Altar at the Antoniter church in Cologne, 1935 (source, source)



German Soldier Death Cards


The following shows examples of German military "Death Cards" that served as mementoes for family and friends of deceased soldiers. (This tradition also occurred in civilian life.) Usually these mementoes came printed on small cards with a photo and information of the deceased on one side and, typically, a grave site or religious theme printed on the other side. It should not surprise anyone that many German soldiers and their families practicing the Christian faith. The following shows just three death cards of German soldiers that reveal the religious nature of Germans during WWII:







Joseph Littinger - A picture of him in his SS uniform with both black collar tabs plain. He died in a Russian prisoner of war camp on 19 January 1946. This fold out card has two religious pictures on the backside. (Source: georgejohnsmilitaria.com)







Lt. Toni Benkel A two sided fold out card. The backside has two religious pictures. The Front has a full picture of Toni in his parade dress uniform with an Army dagger. He died on 6 July 1940 in a field hospital in Brai, he served as a Lieutenant and a company leader in a Infantry Regiment. (Source: georgejohnsmilitaria.com)






Josef Buhler A corporal in the Luftwaffe before his death on 19 March 1943 in Russia. He was born October 5 1921.
(Source: georgejohnsmilitaria.com)





German Lutheran Church Gazette honoring Hitler

Translated below:

“German Deacons' Gazette MAGAZINE FOR MALE DEACONS Organ of the German Deacons One is your Master, Christ, but ye are all brethren 26th Year April 1939 Nr. 4

(Hitler Portrait) Heil to the Führer of all Germans!”

Note: the cross symbol on the upper-right corner. The Diakonisches Werk (run by the Lutheran Church) still uses the symbol.

(Source: Christian Horror Picture Show)







Propaganda slide pertaining to the issue of converting to Catholicism.

One image from a slide lecture produced by "Der Reichsfuehrer SS, der Chef des Rasse-und Siedlungshauptamtes" [the Leader of the SS, the Chief of the Race and Settlement Main Office]. The slide lecture, entitled "Das Judentum, seine blutsgebundene Wesensart in Vergangenheit und Gegenwart" [Jewry, Its Blood-based Essence in Past and Future], is Part I of the thematic series, "Judentum, Freimaurerei, Bolschewismus" [Jewry, Freemasonry, Bolshevism]. The text of the slide lecture is available at the Bundesarchiv Koblenz, record group number NS31/163.

(Source: USHMM)




When you see a cross

Page from the German children's book, "Der Giftpilz" (The Poisonous Mushroom)

The text reads, "When you see a cross, then think of the horrible murder by the Jews on Golgotha..."

(see 1 Thessalonians 2:14-15, "...the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men")

(Source: USHMM)




In the Beginning was the Word (Am Anfang war das Wort) A painting titled by Hermann Otto Hoyer depicts the glorification of Hitler in messiah-like fashion. The light over him falls on the listener. Hitler represents the bringer of light.

"In the Beginning was the Word" of course appears as the first words in the Gospel of John.

(Source: The Visualisation Of National Socialist Ideology)



Nazi Election Poster

From the July 1932 Reichstag election. The text translates as: "Over 300 National Socialists died for you — murdered by Marxist subhumanity!!! For work and food vote Adolf Hitler List 2." The reference is to Nazis killed during the political battles on the streets and in political meetings. The Christian imagery is clear. Courtesy of Dr. Robert D. Brooks.

(Graphic and text source: German Propaganda Archive)
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Last Edit: 17 May 2019 09:41 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Positive Christianity in the Third Reich - Book Introduction 17 May 2019 10:27 #40

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13291
  • Likes received: 5364
Hitler's paintings


In his youth Hitler lived as an artist (albeit, a mediocre one). Nevertheless he took it seriously and he produced between 2,000 to 3,000 drawings, sketches, watercolors and oil paintings. He considered himself an artist until 1920. As from any artist, his works reflect his philosophy and life. Raised a Catholic (but with a Protestant mind), Hitler also painted his ingrained religious ideas onto many of his canvases. Below shows just three:




Mother Mary with the Holy Child Jesus Christ, Oil/canvas, 1913

by Adolf Hitler

(Source: Two Austrians, An "artist" and a "house painter")

Observe that Jesus looks like a blond haired Aryan. Hitler did not believe that Jesus was a Jew [1].




Karls-Church, Vienna, Aquarell, 1912, by Adolf Hitler

(Source: Two Austrians, An "artist" and a "house painter")


Mountain scene with wayside cross, 1923 - 1925, by Adolf Hitler

(Source: Two Austrians, An "artist" and a "house painter")



Photos showing German Christian influence


The following photos provide a pictorial glimpse of Hitler, how Germany mixed Religion with government, and the support for Hitler by the Protestant and Catholic Churches in Germany.




(TV Photo from History Channel's "Hitler's Lost Plan," aired 18 April 2005)




(Photo source: The Hitler No One Knows: 100 Pictures of the Life of the Führer, by Heinrich Hoffmann)






(TV Photo from National Geographic Channel's "Dawn of the Nazis: Becoming Hitler," aired Dec. 2011)


Hitler With Whip (acting like 'Jesus')

Hitler's close friend, Dietrich Eckart, told of overhearing Hitler showing off to a lady by denouncing Berlin in extravagant terms: ". . . the luxury, the perversion, the iniquity, the wanton display and the Jewish materialism disgusted me so thoroughly that I was almost beside myself. I nearly imagined myself to be Jesus Christ when he came to his Father's Temple and found the money changers." Eckart described Hitler as "brandishing his whip and exclaimed that it was his mission to descend upon the capital like a Christ and scourge the corrupt."

And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables.
--John 2:14-15

(Note, a scourge of small cords describes a whip.)





Hitler wth Archbishop Cesare Orsenigo, the papal nuncio in Berlin, 1935

On April 20, 1939, Archbishop Orsenigo celebrated Hitler's birthday. The celebrations, initiated by Pacelli (Pope Pius XII) became a tradition. Each April 20, Cardinal Bertram of Berlin was to send "warmest congratulations to the Fuhrer in the name of the bishops and the dioceses in Germany" and added with "fervent prayers which the Catholics of Germany are sending to heaven on their altars."

(Source: Hitler's Pope: The Secret History of Pius XII, by John Cornwell)

(see also USHMM)




The Fuhrer in Franken

Adolf Hitler (center) at the monument for the war dead in Franken Germany. According to Ray Cowdery, Hitler rarely missed an opportunity to visit war memorials, even when a photographer was not present.

(Source: Hitler: The Hoffmann Photographs, Vol. 1, Ray Cowdery, Ed., 1990)




Hitler greets Muller the "Bishop of the Reich" and Abbot Schachleitner




Hitler greets a Catholic Cardinal (Source: USHMM)






Hitler leaving Church

Hitler leaves the Marine Church in Wilhelmshaven.

(Source: The German Propaganda Archive)




Hitler at Nazi party rally

Note the "Church of our Lady" in the background as if it represented the foundation of the party. Photo taken in Nuremberg, Germany (circa 1928).

(Source: 20th Century History)




Church & State

Hitler in front of "Church of our Lady" in Nuremberg, Sept. 1934. Photographer, Heinrich Hoffmann.

(Source: USHMM)




Hitler signing his autograph for a Christian fan

(Source: Hitler in Seinen Bergen, Heinrich Hoffmann, Berlin, den 24.9.35)





Hitler praying

The caption reads: "Der ergreifende Abschlub der Kundgebung in Wien: Wir treten zum Beten..."

[The touching and emotional end of the rally in Vienna: Let us pray...]

(Source: Hitler: The Hoffmann Photographs, Vol. 1, Ray R. Cowdery, Ed., 1990)




The Göring Wedding

Only Christians perform Christian weddings, and the Nazis were no exception.

Hermann Göring married Emmy Sonnemann, a famous Opera star.

Adolf Hitler stands in the front row as "Best Man" during the ceremony in the Cathedral by Reichbishop Müller.

(Source: ThirdReich.ca)



Nazi Christmas (Some people seem to think that Hitler banned Christmas, but at no time did he ever ban Christmas or any other Christian holiday.)




Autobahn workers as guests of Hitler in the Berlin Sportpalast at Christmas in 1938. Note the Christmas trees on the right. (Source: calvin.edu)




Hitler celebrating Christmas with his soldiers.

(Source: calvin.edu)




Christmas 1942/43

(Source: forum.axishistory.com)




Christmas 1944 with Nazi officers and their girlfriends.

Note the German Santa Claus.

(Source: www.dhm.de/)



The Concordat between the Vatican and the Nazis

Cardinal Secretary of State, Eugenio Pacelli (later to become Pope Pius XII) signs the Concordat between Nazi Germany and the Vatican at a formal ceremony in Rome on 20 July 1933. Nazi Vice-Chancellor Franz von Papen sits at the left, Pacelli in the middle, and the Rudolf Buttmann sits at the right.

The Concordat effectively legitimized Hitler and the Nazi government to the eyes of Catholicism, Christianity, and the world.

The full text of the concordat appears on the Concordat Watch website. (click here to see the text).




(Source: Wikipedia)




Hitler's Brown Army attending and leaving church services. These photos were published by Germans during Hitler's Rise.

(Source: Das Braune Heer: mit einem Geleitwort von Adolf Hitler [Translation: The Brown Army: with a foreword by Adolf Hitler], Photos by Heinrich Hoffmann)




A Nazi flag flies in front of the Cologne Cathedral, 1937
(Source: USHMM)




Hitler Oath:

I swear by God,
this holy oath,
to the Führer of the German Reich and people.
Adolf Hitler...

<Watch movie>

(Source: Hitler: Tyrant of Terror, shown on the History Channel)




(Source: Photoarchive of the Thrid Reich: stolz.by.ru/)




ST Front

(Source: Photoarchive of the Thrid Reich)
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 370 - Raised
( £ 284 GBP )
donation thermometer
109%
Updated
2nd April 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.