Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Left-Wing Jews: a Jewish and American Tragedy

Left-Wing Jews: a Jewish and American Tragedy 26 Feb 2019 21:53 #1

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Left-Wing Jews: a Jewish and American Tragedy
townhall.com/columnists/dennisprager/2018/11/06/leftwing-jews-a-jewish-and-american-tragedy-n2535218
It is probably impossible to overstate the damage left-wing -- not liberal but left-wing -- Jews are doing to Judaism, Jews and America. Of course, the same can be said of the damage left-wing Catholics are doing to Catholicism and America, other left-wing Christians are doing to Christianity and America, and, most obviously, the damage the secular left-wing is doing. But since anti-Semitism is in the news, and given the prominence of many left-wing Jews, I will focus on them.

The damage done to Jews by left-wing Jews is not new. It began at the beginning of the left with Karl Marx, the grandson of two Orthodox rabbis (his parents had undergone pro forma conversion to Christianity). He wrote one of the most anti-Semitic tracts of the 19th century, "On the Jewish Question," published in 1844. In it he wrote, among other things:

"What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering ..."

"What is his worldly God? Money ..."

"Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist ..."

"In the final analysis, the emancipation of the Jews is the emancipation of mankind from Judaism."

In the early 20th century, another left-wing Jew, Leon Trotsky, who, along with Lenin, led the Bolshevik Party in Russia, was a catastrophe for Jews and for humanity. In 1920, when Trotsky was head of the Red Army, Moscow's chief rabbi, Rabbi Jacob Mazeh, asked him to use the army to protect the Jews from pogromist attacks in which tens thousands of Jews were murdered. Trotsky is reported to have responded: "Why do you come to me? I am not a Jew," to which Rabbi Mazeh answered: "That's the tragedy. It's the Trotskys who make revolutions, and it's the Bronsteins who pay the price."
CARTOONS | AF Branco
View Cartoon

That is the story of the many Jewish leftists to this day: Jewish leftists make revolutions, and all the Jews (among millions of others) pay the price.

Thus, many of the leaders of the movement to economically strangle Israel -- the Boycott, Divest, Sanctions (BDS) movement -- are left-wing Jews.

A few years ago, I was invited to the world's most famous debating forum, the Oxford Union, to debate the farcical question of whether Israel or Hamas is a greater obstacle to peace in the Middle East. One of my two adversaries was a Jewish former professor at Oxford. He argued that Israel was a greater threat to peace than Hamas.

Another prominent left-wing Jew, MIT professor Noam Chomsky, has devoted his life to writing and speaking against two countries: the United States and Israel.

The security of the world's only Jewish state is by far the greatest security issue for world Jewry. Yet many left-wing Jews attack Israel, support many of those who wish to destroy Israel or, at the very least, do nothing to strengthen Israel's security.

In America today, leftism has poisoned so many non-Orthodox synagogues, they differ only from the American Civil Liberties Union or the Democratic Party in their use of Hebrew liturgy.
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Left-Wing Jews: a Jewish and American Tragedy 28 Feb 2019 08:31 #2

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Why are you here defending Israel?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Left-Wing Jews: a Jewish and American Tragedy 28 Feb 2019 08:59 #3

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
I want Jews to have their own homeland, just like I want every other people to have their own homeland. Just like I want to reclaim my homeland someday. It's called Nationalism
You can't fix stupid

Left-Wing Jews: a Jewish and American Tragedy 28 Feb 2019 12:23 #4

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
I want Jews to have their own homeland, just like I want every other people to have their own homeland. Just like I want to reclaim my homeland someday. It's called Nationalism

They already have their own homeland.

Yet, the world is still in flames because of the jews and the White race is getting exterminated by the jews.

I guess you don’t understand yet that it’s going to be either them, or either us who have to go.
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson

ww2truth.com/
Last Edit: 28 Feb 2019 12:27 by Flare.

Left-Wing Jews: a Jewish and American Tragedy 28 Feb 2019 12:43 #5

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:

They already have their own homeland.

Yet, the world is still in flames because of the jews and the White race is getting exterminated by the jews.

I guess you don’t understand yet that it’s going to be either them, or either us who have to go.
I'll try to explain, I want to Isolate the Jews in Israel. Any other vacant place would do. But since they have Israel it might be easier to stick with that. And having then surrounded by enemy Muslims might help keeping them Isolated. I want to move all the jews to Israel and keep them there. If that makes me a Zionist so be it.
What is the alternative, abolish the Israeli State? Where would all the Israelis go?
Think about it before you jump to any conclusions

Flare wrote:
Yet, the world is still in flames because of the jews and the White race is getting exterminated by the jews..
Western men have been neutered and emasculated. The extermination has yet to start

Flare wrote:
Even suggesting this is very dangerous and not helping anyone
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 28 Feb 2019 13:52 by Rocco.

Left-Wing Jews: a Jewish and American Tragedy 28 Feb 2019 13:46 #6

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Flare wrote:
Yet, the world is still in flames because of the jews and the White race is getting exterminated by the jews..

I don't quite buy that because most of our politicians are NOT Jews and they're letting in immigrants by the millions, with the full support of the mindless masses of lefty mushbrains, so surely they're a far greater threat to us all than the jews?
Another thing- if Islam does take over our countries in the distant future, jews and lefties will be the first to get the chop, haha..:)

"All Jews, GLBT's and atheists will come with us NOW!"

Left-Wing Jews: a Jewish and American Tragedy 28 Feb 2019 13:58 #7

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Ugh wrote:
Flare wrote:

I don't quite buy that because most of our politicians are NOT Jews and they're letting in immigrants by the millions, with the full support of the mindless masses of lefty mushbrains, so surely they're a far greater threat to us all than the jews?
Another thing- if Islam does take over our countries in the distant future, jews and lefties will be the first to get the chop, haha..:)

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Western nations, Governments and Security Services are infiltrating Mosques in Western nations, and influencing Imams (extortion, blackmail, threats) to create a moderate version of Islam. This Moderate Islam will be the new State Religion for the Globalist Technocratic NWO
It will probably be some Moderate Islam/Holocaustianism hybride
You can't fix stupid

Left-Wing Jews: a Jewish and American Tragedy 01 Mar 2019 01:54 #8

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Rocco wrote:
Western nations, Governments and Security Services are infiltrating Mosques in Western nations, and influencing Imams (extortion, blackmail, threats) to create a moderate version of Islam. This Moderate Islam will be the new State Religion for the Globalist Technocratic NWO. It will probably be some Moderate Islam/Holocaustianism hybride

The kid from Nazareth is one tough cookie so my money's on him to come out on top as always..:)
Jesus said- "My words will never pass away" (Matt 24:36)

Last Edit: 01 Mar 2019 01:59 by Ugh.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare