Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: IN DEFENSE OF GERMANY DOCUMENTARY

IN DEFENSE OF GERMANY DOCUMENTARY 10 May 2019 08:53 #1

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15301
  • Likes received: 5824
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

IN DEFENSE OF GERMANY DOCUMENTARY 10 May 2019 18:05 #2

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3705
  • Likes received: 417
Adolf didn't peacefully let the Brits escape at Dunkirk, he was bombing the krap out of them on the beaches, then after they'd escaped, he launched the Battle of Britain as a prelude to invading Britain, so I don't see any signs of him "wanting peace" at all.
With hindsight he should have left Britain alone and turned his full attention to conquering Russia.
Later he declared war on America for no good reason and brought them into the war, so from that moment he was a dead man walking.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

IN DEFENSE OF GERMANY DOCUMENTARY 11 May 2019 07:16 #3

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15301
  • Likes received: 5824
Ugh wrote:
Adolf didn't peacefully let the Brits escape at Dunkirk, he was bombing the krap out of them on the beaches, then after they'd escaped, he launched the Battle of Britain as a prelude to invading Britain, so I don't see any signs of him "wanting peace" at all.
With hindsight he should have left Britain alone and turned his full attention to conquering Russia.
Later he declared war on America for no good reason and brought them into the war, so from that moment he was a dead man walking.


If the Germans were “bombing the crap out of them”, then the beaches would have been strewn with tens of thousands of dead now would they?

After France was conquered, Hiter yet AGAIN made a peace offer to the UK:



Hitler wanted peace and an alliance with England.

:arowdn:







It was Churchill however who rejected any peace negotiations and wanted war only.
Last Edit: 11 May 2019 07:32 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

IN DEFENSE OF GERMANY DOCUMENTARY 11 May 2019 13:37 #4

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3705
  • Likes received: 417
Flare wrote:
Hitler wanted peace and an alliance with England.


Oh yeah?

WIKI- "Directive No. 13, issued by the German Supreme Headquarters on 24 May called for the annihilation of the French, English and Belgian forces in the pocket, while the Luftwaffe was ordered to prevent the escape of the English forces across the channel."
The War Office made the decision to evacuate British forces on 25 May.
Around 16,000 French soldiers and 1,000 British soldiers died during the evacuation. 90% of Dunkirk was destroyed during the battle."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dunkirk

The fact is, Adolf thought the Brits were doomed with their backs to the sea, so he was in no particular hurry to finish them off, but they made a fool of him by evacuating in the "little ships" leaving him red-faced, so he put out the propaganda excuse that he had "let them escape"..:)
Last Edit: 11 May 2019 13:37 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

IN DEFENSE OF GERMANY DOCUMENTARY 11 May 2019 14:50 #5

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15301
  • Likes received: 5824
Ugh wrote:
Flare wrote:
Hitler wanted peace and an alliance with England.


Oh yeah?

WIKI- "Directive No. 13, issued by the German Supreme Headquarters on 24 May called for the annihilation of the French, English and Belgian forces in the pocket, while the Luftwaffe was ordered to prevent the escape of the English forces across the channel."
The War Office made the decision to evacuate British forces on 25 May.
Around 16,000 French soldiers and 1,000 British soldiers died during the evacuation. 90% of Dunkirk was destroyed during the battle."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dunkirk

The fact is, Adolf thought the Brits were doomed with their backs to the sea, so he was in no particular hurry to finish them off, but they made a fool of him by evacuating in the "little ships" leaving him red-faced, so he put out the propaganda excuse that he had "let them escape"..:)

O fucking please....

Can you stop quoting the most ridiculous jewish mainstream media sources which there are available?

Wikipedia is TOTALLY bought and paid for by the jews and will do anything to write WW II Germany off in a negative image.

Next thing you'll be quoting from Vanity fair. :facepalm:




:right: www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_internet84.htm
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

IN DEFENSE OF GERMANY DOCUMENTARY 11 May 2019 15:04 #6

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3705
  • Likes received: 417
Flare wrote:
Wikipedia is TOTALLY bought and paid for by the jews and will do anything to write WW II Germany off in a negative image.

Even if Wiki didn't exist there's plenty of evidence around that Adolf invaded Poland/Norway/Holland/Belgium/France/Russia, then he even had the gall to declare war on America..:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Rocco

IN DEFENSE OF GERMANY DOCUMENTARY 11 May 2019 17:09 #7

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7355
  • Likes received: 944
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

IN DEFENSE OF GERMANY DOCUMENTARY 12 May 2019 00:51 #8

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15301
  • Likes received: 5824
Ugh wrote:
Flare wrote:
Wikipedia is TOTALLY bought and paid for by the jews and will do anything to write WW II Germany off in a negative image.

Even if Wiki didn't exist there's plenty of evidence around that Adolf invaded Poland/Norway/Holland/Belgium/France/Russia, then he even had the gall to declare war on America..:)


Look GMP's sock account Ugh... I'm tired of you bringing this up time and again and me having to explain these were all manoeuvres to keep the British off of European mainland so they could attack Germany. So I'm not going to do it again.

Just keep playing your silly video games while claiming you have 'no time to watch videos'... :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

IN DEFENSE OF GERMANY DOCUMENTARY 12 May 2019 01:10 #9

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3705
  • Likes received: 417
Flare wrote:
Look GMP's sock account Ugh... I'm tired of you bringing this up time and again and me having to explain these were all manoeuvres to keep the British off of European mainland so they could attack Germany. So I'm not going to do it again.

What's 'GMP' mate?
As for your "explanation", you've lost me, who exactly wanted to keep the British off the European mainland?
And who is "they" who wanted to attack Germany?
Last Edit: 12 May 2019 01:12 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.