Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Connect Dots

TOPIC: This Is a Fake Pandemic

This Is a Fake Pandemic 06 Apr 2020 12:24 #1

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
. . .This is a FAKE PANDEMIC. NY and NY particularly are lying to us and running a massive medical simulation. This may be by Presidential order, as we prepare to treat 100,000 children being brought up from the pedophilia tunnels under New York City (and across the country).

Allow me to recap:

01 Bio-engineered virus dropped by the Zionists, not by the Chinese.

02 5G is a major contributor, lowering immunity and imposing radiation sickness

03 The media information war — NOT the virus which is nothing more than the flu — is what collapsed the global economy.

04 INSIDER TRADING is the core underlying motivation and benefit for the Deep Stae. [sic]

05 NOT CLEAR is the degree to which the President is using this FAKE PANDEMIC to keep innocents from harms way so as to facilitate the clearing of the pedophilia tunnels and the rescue of the children.

There is a lot I do not know and do not understand. On balance I consider Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci to be traitors to the USA who should be under deep direct investigation. I pray that we will resurrect this country by Easter Sunday.

phibetaiota.net/2020/04/robert-steele-are-gordon-chang-and-steve-bannon-zionist-agents-waving-the-bullshit-flag-on-accusations-against-china/#more-151357
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: Connect Dots