Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Connect Dots

TOPIC: Alternative News Report Regarding Trump and Upcoming Fourth of July

Alternative News Report Regarding Trump and Upcoming Fourth of July 19 Jun 2019 12:27 #1

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
The following video is a weekly report about the President of the United States called "The Goldfish Report" with host Louisa and co-host Jim Fetzer.

Louisa expressed a hope that Pres. Trump will be making a major speech on the Fourth of July that will be related to his recent trip to the UK.
First published at 20:23 UTC on June 18th, 2019

The GoldFish Report

On The GoldFish Report No. 367, POTUS Report Week 126, Louisa reports on the significance of President Trump's goal of Making America Great Again through border security and transition to a new financial system and currency. Louisa speculates that President Trump's recent visit to the UK was important to end our surety for revolutionary war and Civil War debts financed by bankers at City of London Corp. and Vatican, and by restoring Our Republic via our Organic Constitution and Natural or Common Law. Jim reports on the President's statement about the origin of 9/11, Pompeo blames Iran for Gulf tanker attack, EU and Russia ditching greenback, John Dean trying to make parallels between Watergate and Mueller report, Biden destroys own ability to appeal to moderates, Facebook bans Natural News for post they never made, Facebook insider confesses all about Zuckerberg and CIA and more. . .

www.bitchute.com/video/itnKMxtuKPnf/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Alternative News Report Regarding Trump and Upcoming Fourth of July 20 Jun 2019 05:21 #2

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Connect Dots wrote:
The following video is a weekly report about the President of the United States called "The Goldfish Report" with host Louisa and co-host Jim Fetzer.

Louisa expressed a hope that Pres. Trump will be making a major speech on the Fourth of July that will be related to his recent trip to the UK.
First published at 20:23 UTC on June 18th, 2019

The GoldFish Report

On The GoldFish Report No. 367, POTUS Report Week 126, Louisa reports on the significance of President Trump's goal of Making America Great Again through border security and transition to a new financial system and currency. Louisa speculates that President Trump's recent visit to the UK was important to end our surety for revolutionary war and Civil War debts financed by bankers at City of London Corp. and Vatican, and by restoring Our Republic via our Organic Constitution and Natural or Common Law. Jim reports on the President's statement about the origin of 9/11, Pompeo blames Iran for Gulf tanker attack, EU and Russia ditching greenback, John Dean trying to make parallels between Watergate and Mueller report, Biden destroys own ability to appeal to moderates, Facebook bans Natural News for post they never made, Facebook insider confesses all about Zuckerberg and CIA and more. . .

www.bitchute.com/video/itnKMxtuKPnf/

That's a great video. I am almost finished with it.

There are several people predicting something extraordinary to happen next month (July)? Trump has already said, he knows who did 9-11? Will he announce who did it next month? Will the Fed cut interest rates? I've also heard a new form of dollar bill to be Introduced next month?

Interesting times ahead.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots

Alternative News Report Regarding Trump and Upcoming Fourth of July 20 Jun 2019 10:49 #3

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
peacenik wrote:
Trump has already said, he knows who did 9-11?
If I'm not mistaken, he said he thinks he knows.

If he manages to actually do something about 9/11, I'll be thrilled!

Alternative News Report Regarding Trump and Upcoming Fourth of July 20 Jun 2019 10:54 #4

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Alternative News Report Regarding Trump and Upcoming Fourth of July 20 Jun 2019 11:34 #5

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Flare wrote: I've heard Lorraine Day say in Hour 2 of a recent interview on Veritas Radio that Trump is a Jew and a Free Mason.

I don't know whether she's right or wrong, but regardless, I don't think all Jews are alike.

I'm hoping that Trump really is on the side of we the people.

Alternative News Report Regarding Trump and Upcoming Fourth of July 20 Jun 2019 21:45 #6

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Flare wrote:
All of this is coming at a time when American power and influence is waning throughout the world. Today Iran shot down one of our stealth drones. The world now knows our stealth technology is not so stealth after all.

Yesterday Iran successfully fired a cruise missile into Saudi Arabia and knocked on oil refinery. The American made, patriot missile defense system was not able to stop the missile attack. Now the whole world knows our Patroit missile system is inferior to Russia's S-400 defense system.

We're no longer invited to any talks regarding the future of the Middle East.

The US dollar is falling apart. Fewer people are willing to buy it because they don't trust it. That means America has to print up more money to compensate for lack of interest in the US dollar. Which means higher inflation and possibly even hyperinflation.

The attack on those two oil tankers a couple of days ago shows we cannot even do a decent false flag attack any more.

America cannot control it's border......and the list goes on and on.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 20 Jun 2019 21:53 by peacenik.

Alternative News Report Regarding Trump and Upcoming Fourth of July 21 Jun 2019 03:45 #7

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Iran hit a Saudi oil refinery ?

Edit ***

Nevermind I just read that something hit a desaliantion plant but did no damage and injured nobody

The middle east is a massive flash point isnt it

Proxy wars going on all over the place

And none of them can seem to agree on **** anything

Nightmare
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2019 10:28 by Connect Dots. Reason: Removed profanity
Moderators: Connect Dots