Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Connect Dots

TOPIC: Coronavirus Tomfoolery - How the Virus Lie is Created

Coronavirus Tomfoolery - How the Virus Lie is Created 02 Apr 2020 15:01 #1

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Years ago I learned about the work of German scientist Stefan Lanka, who challenged the theory that a virus called HIV had been isolated and was the cause of AIDS. From there I went on to learn about the work of someone who was a contemporary of Pasteur, Pierre Bechamp, whose findings Pasteur misrepresented to the world, resulting in the germ theory of disease that is considered dogma today. Bechamp's work had shown that microbes change form in the body according to the terrain they find themselves in. Essentially disease causes germs, not the other way around. Microbes are actually essential to the human body.

It takes an independent thinker to wrestle with the pseudoscience about germs that is mainstream today.

The creator of the following video fits that description. Her name is Amandha Vollmer and she is a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine.

. . . When you are being tested for a so-called "virus", they have created is a set of standards they are looking for that is predetermined. The predetermined test is a false creation because it is made in a petri dish under stress conditions to make a bacterium turn into a phage (nucleic acids and proteins) rather than letting it go to a spore form. This is because organisms in our bodies are pleomorphic. They change form from bacteria, to spores or nucleic acids, to fungus. The false germ theory of disease is set to hide this very vital fact from you. Once they add cortisone and other toxins into the cellular medium, they take this nucleic acid material and grade it based on weight via Western blot (there are other ways of measuring this) creating a band. Those who do the testing know this information only. So if they find a percentage of similar nucleic acids and proteins matched on their predetermined test (matching the band and the criteria which is subjective, for example, do you have a fever, chills, cough, etc) then they will tell you that you carry a virus. Really it is one big magic trick. . .

YouTube link
Last Edit: 27 Apr 2020 16:15 by Connect Dots. Reason: Correct a link
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus Tomfoolery - How the Virus Lie is Created 03 Apr 2020 02:43 #2

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
From there I went on to learn about the work of someone who was a contemporary of Pasteur, Pierre Bechamp, whose findings Pasteur misrepresented to the world, resulting in the germ theory of disease that is considered dogma today. Bechamp's work had shown that microbes change form in the body according to the terrain they find themselves in. Essentially disease causes germs, not the other way around.

I've just watched a Kerry Cassidy interview of Dr. Robert O. Young, who talked about the profound effect that learning about Pierre Bechamp's findings had on his education.

On Young's website there is a blog post that says this:
. . .It’s really your acidic lifestyle and dietary choices, including your polluted toxic environment of 5G and your smartphone that is causing the current pandemic and NOT an invisible, phantom/non-existent virus called COVID-19. All sickness and disease are the consequences of your lifestyle choices, including what you eat, what you drink, what you breathe, what soup of EMF you live in, what you think, what you feel and what you believe. . .

www.drrobertyoung.com/post/the-real-threat-to-humanity

Coronavirus Tomfoolery - How the Virus Lie is Created 03 Apr 2020 03:02 #3

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
I've just watched a Kerry Cassidy interview of Dr. Robert O. Young, who talked about the profound effect that learning about Pierre Bechamp's findings had on his education.

At the end of the interview Dr. Young says something revolutionary and true: "The science of Pasteur has infected all of us."

:hedbut: