Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Connect Dots

TOPIC: The Big Picture Surrounding the Fake Pandemic and the Lockdown

The Big Picture Surrounding the Fake Pandemic and the Lockdown 08 Apr 2020 14:54 #1

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Laura Eisenhower is the great-granddaughter of Pres. Eisenhower. Both of them have had contact with extraterrestrials. Mike Bara is the co-author of Dark Mission-The Secret History of NASA. Michael Salla, PhD is the owner of the website ExoPolitics.org, a site that deals exclusively with matters of secret space programs and extraterrestrials. John DeSousa is the author of The Extra-Dimensionals.

In this roundtable discussion, alternate views of what a virus actually is and what past epidemics were actually about is discussed, followed by discussion of the agenda of the Deep State and what may be coming next once it's abundantly clear that the fake pandemic failed.
Last Edit: 08 Apr 2020 14:58 by Connect Dots. Reason: Add
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Big Picture Surrounding the Fake Pandemic and the Lockdown 08 Apr 2020 15:39 #2

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
During the discussion of whether or not QAnon is legitimate and aligned with Pres. Trump, the subject of a quantum computer being used for Q posts comes up.

Here is a person who claims to be on the Q team talking about the Quantum Internet that will come about due to the efforts of the white hats in the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and Pres. Trump:

The Big Picture Surrounding the Fake Pandemic and the Lockdown 08 Apr 2020 16:30 #3

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Here is the book Mike Bara mentions:

The Big Picture Surrounding the Fake Pandemic and the Lockdown 22 May 2020 15:26 #4

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
It seems clear to me that in the United States, the lockdown will continue in the states with governors who are Democrats, until the Presidential election in November.

But it may be that Election 2020 will be a positive turning point.

One of the participants of the round-table discussion posted in the opening post of this thread is Dr. Michael Salla, who is the author of a new book Rise of the Red Dragon: Origins & Threat of China's Secret Space Program:

He was interviewed by Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot recently, and at the end of the interview he expresses his hope that if Pres. Trump gets re-elected in November, things are going to start to get better for the U.S. and planet Earth.

"Personally, I think we're going to win. I think the great awakening is happening. . . "

DR. MICHAEL SALLA: RED DRAGON CHINA'S SECRET SPACE PROGRAM

May 21, 2020

Project Camelot

YouTube link
Moderators: Connect Dots