Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Connect Dots

TOPIC: Space Force Sets Priorities to Prevent Future Space War & Maintain U.S. Dominance

Space Force Sets Priorities to Prevent Future Space War & Maintain U.S. Dominance 11 Nov 2020 16:38 #1

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
I'm hoping that eventually disclosure of the ET presence on earth will occur because of the establishment of the U.S. Space Force and because of the journalism of people such as Dr. Salla.

WRITTEN BY DR MICHAEL SALLA ON NOVEMBER 11, 2020

On November 9, General Jay Raymond, the U.S. Space Force’s Chief of Space Operations, released a foundational document outlining the new military service’s priorities and management practices for the U.S. to remain ahead of its major adversaries in space. The 12-page document, “Chief of Space Operations Planning Guidance” (CPG), makes clear that space is now viewed as a “warfighting domain”, and that in order for the U.S. to maintain dominance and deter hostile actions, it needs to take immediate action to integrate, equip, train, and organize its military space assets. . .

exopolitics.org/space-force-sets-priorities-to-prevent-future-space-war/

All political issues change when one is educated about the ET presence, which affects everything.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Space Force Sets Priorities to Prevent Future Space War & Maintain U.S. Dominance 11 Nov 2020 16:46 #2

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Connect Dots wrote:
I'm hoping that eventually disclosure of the ET presence on earth will occur because of the establishment of the U.S. Space Force and because of the journalism of people such as Dr. Salla.

WRITTEN BY DR MICHAEL SALLA ON NOVEMBER 11, 2020

On November 9, General Jay Raymond, the U.S. Space Force’s Chief of Space Operations, released a foundational document outlining the new military service’s priorities and management practices for the U.S. to remain ahead of its major adversaries in space. The 12-page document, “Chief of Space Operations Planning Guidance” (CPG), makes clear that space is now viewed as a “warfighting domain”, and that in order for the U.S. to maintain dominance and deter hostile actions, it needs to take immediate action to integrate, equip, train, and organize its military space assets. . .

exopolitics.org/space-force-sets-priorities-to-prevent-future-space-war/

All political issues change when one is educated about the ET presence, which affects everything.

what makes you believe in "Space travel" at all, let alone this "extraterrestrial psyop"?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Space Force Sets Priorities to Prevent Future Space War & Maintain U.S. Dominance 11 Nov 2020 21:57 #3

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:
what makes you believe in "Space travel" at all, let alone this "extraterrestrial psyop"?

Why can't you answer a few basic questions I asked you in the Anarchism thread?

Why won't you talk about White genocide and mass migration of brown and black people flowing into Europe and the US?
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson

ww2truth.com/
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2020 06:37 by Connect Dots. Reason: Removed rude comment

Space Force Sets Priorities to Prevent Future Space War & Maintain U.S. Dominance 12 Nov 2020 06:45 #4

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Gaia wrote:
You have the same internet I have. Obviously, you have not paid attention to the wealth of material that has been available for years about the Secret Space Program and the ET presence that shows itself when researching it.

I'm not going to spoon-feed you.

It's better that you do your own investigation on it.

I value whistleblowers who dare to speak out against mainstream denials of the truth. One cannot learn about the SSP without the testimony of whistleblowers.
User(s) who Liked this post: backfromthebrink

Space Force Sets Priorities to Prevent Future Space War & Maintain U.S. Dominance 12 Nov 2020 06:50 #5

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
ETs are probably involved in the struggle over who will take office in the U.S. on January 20, 2021.

I'm referring to negative ETs, not positive ones. My understanding is that the positive ones basically mind their own business and let us try to run ours.
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2020 06:51 by Connect Dots.
User(s) who Liked this post: backfromthebrink

Space Force Sets Priorities to Prevent Future Space War & Maintain U.S. Dominance 13 Nov 2020 03:29 #6

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Connect Dots wrote:
Gaia wrote:
You have the same internet I have. Obviously, you have not paid attention to the wealth of material that has been available for years about the Secret Space Program and the ET presence that shows itself when researching it.

I'm not going to spoon-feed you.

It's better that you do your own investigation on it.

I value whistleblowers who dare to speak out against mainstream denials of the truth. One cannot learn about the SSP without the testimony of whistleblowers.

G'day Connect Dots.

It would be beneficial if you provided some verifiable evidence to support your premise. :thumbup:

That there are other beings within Infinity, living on some planet somewhere, with the capability to travel between planets, solar systems, etc, is a mathematical certainty based on the probability of it occurring at least once. After all, within Infinity all is possible. ;)

Basing a premise on a 1 in Infinity probability factor doesn't 'prove' anything other than it is possible. The probability of it being factual is reliant upon verifiable evidence. Do you have some verifiable evidence to present?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Space Force Sets Priorities to Prevent Future Space War & Maintain U.S. Dominance 13 Nov 2020 13:01 #7

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
It would be beneficial if you provided some verifiable evidence to support your premise.
At this point in history, verification hasn't happened yet because the mainstream is still lying to the public, and the public is believing the lies.

I grant you that believing the testimony of whistleblowers is a matter of personal intuition which is not the same as seeing an ET in flesh and blood right in front of you.

But I think we should listen to our intuition. I think it's there to balance with our rational mind in our search for the truth. It is my intuition when I listen to whistleblower testimony that guides me in whether or not to believe what is being said. I have my own opinion about whether someone is telling the truth which I then try to share with others. I think it's important to do so.

No, unfortunately, I don't have concrete evidence to post. Only my opinion that we should be respectful of whistleblower testimony, which I think they give out of conscience while often paying the price for doing so when the Deep State retaliates in order to shut people up/ continue lying to the public.

Space Force Sets Priorities to Prevent Future Space War & Maintain U.S. Dominance 13 Nov 2020 13:36 #8

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
No, unfortunately, I don't have concrete evidence to post. Only my opinion that we should be respectful of whistleblower testimony, which I think they give out of conscience while often paying the price for doing so when the Deep State retaliates in order to shut people up/ continue lying to the public.

The whistleblowers I've paid attention to over the years are Stewart Swerdlow, Corey Goode, Emery Smith, and William Tompkins (now deceased).
Moderators: Connect Dots