Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Connect Dots

TOPIC: Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 08 May 2020 16:53 #1

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
It's wrong because diseases are not caused by germs. It's harmful because mainstream medicine is based on it, and the treatments are often harmful. Governments are wrong to be acquiescing to profit seeking Big Pharma, who rely on germ theory to sell their toxic products. Governments are wrong to be locking down their citizens based on it.

:facepalm:

DR. ANDREW KAUFMAN: IS THE GERM THEORY STILL VALID?

First published at 02:15 UTC on April 26th, 2020.

TruthComestoLight

by The Conscious Resistance
April 22, 2020

Derrick Broze sits down with Dr. Andrew Kaufman to discuss his beliefs on terrain theory vs germ theory, exosomes, and what this means in relation to COVID-19.

Bitchute link
Last Edit: 27 May 2020 18:40 by Connect Dots.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 25 May 2020 14:22 #2

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
We have had germ theory accepted by science since the 19th century with the work of Louis Pasteur.

But it is pointed out in a YouTube video posted May 17, 2020 on Dr. Andrew Kaufman's channel entitled "A Lesson on Logic with Tom Cowan, MD" that after Pasteur's death his handwritten notes were given to the Bibliotheque Nationale in Paris, where they have been open to scholars since the mid-1970's.

And a Dr. Gerald L. Geison of Princeton University published a book July 14, 2014 entitled The Private Science of Louis Pasteur, which is available on Amazon. Here is an editorial review:

"Geison has discovered that Pasteur's two most famous experiments were tainted by lies and scientific, if not moral, misconduct. The author's deconstruction of the Pasteur myth is not an attempt to discredit the man or his works but to present the unadorned truth. Well written and scholarly, with extensive notes and bibliography, this book is highly recommended.", Library Journal

Amazon link

Pasteur was a fraud.

The lockdown the world is suffering through now is causing doctors to do their own research and unlearning what they were taught in medical school. This is a good thing.

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 27 May 2020 16:13 #3

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
It's wrong because diseases are not caused by germs. It's harmful because mainstream medicine is based on it, and the treatments are often harmful.

:facepalm:

This information is crucial in relation to the fake pandemic the media keeps going on and on about and the stupid social distancing/wearing masks that is going on.

Where I live, wearing masks is not required, yet I estimate 95% of the people I see at the grocery store are wearing a mask. They might as well be wearing a sign saying, "I'm doing this because I'm scared not to and I don't know better."

The masses wearing masks makes it look as if there really is a danger when the real danger of losing our freedom is what we should be focusing on.

If people could come to understand that Pasteur was a fraud and all the diseases that supposedly are caused by viruses are actually caused by toxins, I think it would help us push back on the lockdown.

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 27 May 2020 16:22 #4

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 28 May 2020 16:56 #5

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
At 3:14 in the following interview recorded April 23, 2018 it is explained that when a cell gets damaged, it packages DNA and RNA into little bundles and extrudes them. These are what are observed under the microscope and are labelled “viruses”:

Do Infectious & Pathogenic Viruses Even Exist? – Dr. Nancy Turner Banks

Peak Health Blueprint

YouTube link

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 17 Jun 2020 15:24 #6

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
I am very pleased to find that a video has been made about the fact that leaders need to speak out about germ theory in order for us to push back on the nonsense that is being imposed on us with the fake pandemic and now talk about a "second wave."

It's essential that we the people wake up about germ theory so that we can conquer our fear and focus on the real threat that we face, which is Agenda 21/total loss of freedom.

An Open Letter to Del Bigtree

May 12, 2020

Mikey Landings

It doesn't take much independent research to see that we've been lied to about this situation with #coronavirus. And The Highwire has been doing a phenomenal job exposing so much through its investigative journalism over the past few months. However, I believe that we still may be only scratching the surface of the underlying, foundational lie - that of germ theory itself. And if we don’t learn the truth about germ theory, and exosomes, and toxicity, we may be blindsided in the future.

Let’s uncover the deepest truths that we can about this #plandemic. Let's get to the root of the problem.

. . .

YouTube link

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 19 Jun 2020 21:10 #7

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Béchamp vs. Pasteur & The Germ Theory Hoax Part 1

Premiered Sep 5, 2019

Alfa Vedic

YouTube link
Béchamp vs Pasteur & The Germ Theory Hoax Part 2

Premiered Sep 19, 2019

Alfa Vedic

YouTube link

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 03 Jul 2020 19:28 #8

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Dr Lorraine Day - Virus & Germ Theory Is Just That

Jun 25, 2020

Beaf Supreme

YouTube link

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 06 Mar 2021 21:13 #9

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
The Germ Theory: A Deadly Fallacy

The vast majority of people around the world believe that the healthcare system promoted by the agencies responsible for public health, especially the WHO, is firmly based on ‘sound science’. This system, known as ‘modern medicine’, is perceived to represent an ‘elite’ branch of science, which suggests that any other approach to healthcare and healing must be pseudoscience or quackery. This elitist attitude is inculcated into medical students during their training, as experienced by Dr Carolyn Dean, who explains in her book entitled Death by Modern Medicine that,

“In fact, we were told many times that if we didn’t learn it in medical school it must be quackery.”

In his book entitled Confessions of a Medical Heretic, Dr Robert Mendelsohn MD indicates that belief in medical ‘authority’ is misplaced. He expands on his discussion of the problems with ‘modern medicine’ by reference to similarities between beliefs, religion and ‘modern medicine’. He describes the medical establishment as ‘the church of modern medicine’ and justifies this description with the statement that,

“Modern medicine can’t survive without our faith, because modern medicine is neither an art nor a science; it’s a religion…Just ask ‘why’ enough times and sooner or later you’ll reach the chasm of faith.”

It will undoubtedly be a shock for people to discover that ‘modern medicine’ is not firmly established from the basis of true ‘science’. Laboratory experimentation is certainly used within modern medicine, but it would be a mistake to equate such experiments with ‘science’; as Dr Peter Duesberg explains in his book entitled Inventing the AIDS Virus,

“The transition from small to big to mega-science has created an establishment of skilled technicians but mediocre scientists, who have abandoned real scientific interpretation and who even equate their experiments with science itself.”

True science is a process; it is a process that involves the study of different aspects of the world in order to expand the level of human knowledge; it also entails the creation of hypotheses and theories to explain the various phenomena observed during the course of those scientific investigations. As the various studies progress and the body of knowledge increases, they may reveal new information or they may expose anomalies and contradictions within existing hypotheses and theories. In such instances, it is essential for scientists, in whichever field they study, to reassess those hypotheses and theories in the light of the new findings; a process that may necessitate revisions or adaptations to be made to prevailing theories. It may even be necessary to abandon a theory if it is shown to be unsupported by empirical evidence.

One of the main theories on which ‘modern medicine’ is based is the ‘germ theory’; a theory that claims microorganisms, especially bacteria and viruses, invade and infect the body, thereby causing disease. This theory, which is usually attributed to Louis Pasteur in the early 1860s, underpins a large and very significant proportion of medical practices; without it, most of modern medicine becomes redundant, which explains why the medical establishment refuses to recognise its fatal flaws. The retention of the theory is not unequivocal proof that it has been fully established and represents truth. In fact, the research we conducted for our book, What Really Makes You Ill? Why Everything You Thought You Knew About Disease Is Wrong, led us to discover that there is no evidence to support the assertions of the medical establishment with respect to the ‘germ theory’. The term ‘medical establishment’ refers to all of the people, organisations, industries, and academic and research institutions that practise, research, teach, promote and otherwise support the system of modern medicine.

It is a fundamental principle that the burden of proof lies with those who propose a theory. Yet in the case of the ‘germ theory’ that ‘proof’ does not exist; there is no original scientific evidence that definitively proves that any ‘germ’ causes any specific infectious disease. Although this statement will be regarded as highly controversial and even outrageous, its veracity can be demonstrated.

There are a number of sources that provide a corroboration of the assertion that the ‘germ theory’ lacks any original scientific proof. One of these sources is Dr M.L. Leverson MD, who, in May 1911, gave a lecture in London in which he discussed his investigations that had led him to the conclusion that,

“The entire fabric of the germ theory of disease rests upon assumptions which not only have not been proved, but which are incapable of proof, and many of them can be proved to be the reverse of truth. The basic one of these unproven assumptions, wholly due to Pasteur, is the hypothesis that all the so-called infectious and contagious disorders are caused by germs.”

Dr M Beddow Bayly also exposed the lack of any scientific basis for the ‘germ theory’; in his 1928 article published in the journal London Medical World, he states that,

“I am prepared to maintain with scientifically established facts, that in no single instance has it been conclusively proved that any microorganism is the specific cause of a disease.”

It is clear that evidence to support the ‘germ theory’ remained conspicuous by its absence many decades after it had been proposed by Louis Pasteur. However, the situation has not been rectified; the germ theory of disease remains unproven with overwhelming evidence to demonstrate that it also remains a fallacy.

It is claimed that ‘germs’ multiply within the cells of the host and that this can precipitate an excess level of ‘cell death’ that is said to be an indicator of disease. It is commonly assumed that it is the ‘germ’ that caused the cell to die; but this is a mistaken assumption. There are genuine reasons that cells die after they have been subjected to the preparation procedures used in laboratory experiments; as explained by Torsten Engelbrecht and Dr Claus Köhnlein MD in their book entitled Virus Mania,

“This phenomenon is particularly virulent in bacterial and viral research (and in the whole pharmaceutical development of medicines altogether) where laboratory experiments on tissue samples which are tormented with a variety of often highly reactive chemicals allow few conclusions about reality. And yet, conclusions are constantly drawn – and then passed straight on to the production of medications and vaccines.”

This explanation exposes the fundamental error in conducting laboratory research without an adequate understanding of the living organism that is the human body, as they further state,

“Another important question must be raised: even when a supposed virus does kill cells in a test-tube (in vitro) … can we safely conclude that these findings can be carried over to a living organism (in vivo)?”

The assumption that a particular ‘germ’ causes a particular ‘infection’ is solely based on the claim that certain antibodies have sometimes been found in samples extracted from some people exhibiting certain symptoms; in other words, there appears to be a correlation between symptoms and antibodies.

However, antibodies, which are proteins, are described as particles that neutralise ‘pathogens’ and help clear them from the body, which means that they are defined solely within the context of the ‘germ theory’. But this explanation is highly problematic. A strong and fully functioning immune system is claimed to be able to destroy all invaders; ‘infectious agents’ should not therefore be found within the body of a person with a strong immune system. Yet so-called ‘pathogenic’ microorganisms have been found in the bodies of healthy people. One explanation for this situation is that some pathogens can exist in the body in a ‘dormant’ state. But a strong immune system should not permit the presence of any pathogen, even in a ‘dormant’ state.

In an interview conducted in 2005 for the online German newspaper Faktuell, Dr Stefan Lanka referred to his studies in molecular biology and made the bold claim that,

“In the course of my studies, I and others have not been able to find proof of the existence of disease-causing viruses anywhere.”

At the time of writing, in April 2020, the world is reported to be in the grip of a ‘deadly’ pandemic caused by a virus. But as this article and our book clearly reveal, there is no evidence to substantiate such claims.

The core purpose of this article, which cannot be over-emphasised, is to show that people are being made to fear something that has never been proven to cause harm. It is for this reason that we urge everyone reading this to understand that the ‘germ theory’ has no basis in real science. It is now time for truth to prevail and for the ‘germ theory’ to be recognised as a deadly fallacy that needs to be banished to the dustbin of history.

Dawn Lester

April 19th 2020

References:

. . .

whatreallymakesyouill.com/germ-theory-html/
Last Edit: 07 Mar 2021 16:25 by Connect Dots. Reason: Remove repetition
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 13 Mar 2021 16:29 #10

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
THE FALLACIES OF GERM THEORY WITH DR. THOMAS COWAN

First published at 20:40 UTC on June 12th, 2020.

Solari Report

Bitchute link
Last Edit: 13 Mar 2021 16:30 by Connect Dots.

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 14 Mar 2021 14:34 #11

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
DAWN LESTER & DAVID PARKER | WHAT REALLY MAKES US ILL, GERM THEORY, & THE FOUR FACTORS

First published at 21:08 UTC on February 25th, 2020

The Higherside Chats

With Coronavirus on the forefront of many minds, independent researchers Dawn Lester & David Parker join THC to talk about their deep dive into the history of Western medicine, germ theory, viruses, and outbreaks.

It was a long multi-year journey that has culminated in their great work, What Really Makes You Ill? Why Everything You Thought You Knew About Disease Is Wrong, a nearly 800 page detailed breakdown of everything they've found and the conclusions the data brought them to.

www.thehighersidechats.com/dawn-lester-david-parker-what-really-makes-us-ill-germ-theory-the-four-factors/

Bitchute link

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 16 Mar 2021 16:13 #12

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
P 109: GERM THEORY SEES NATURE AS THE ENEMY - DR ZACH BUSH

First published at 13:57 UTC on May 18th, 2020.

Lawful Rebel

Dr Zach Bush features in Episode 109 of "Living outside the Matrix" and discusses MMS (Chlorine DIoxide) to destroy glyphosate, and germ theory at the root of the misunderstanding of the alleged Coronavirus.

. . .

Bitchute link

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 18 Mar 2021 16:17 #13

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
CORONA VIRUS: GERM THEORY VS EXOSOME THEORY

First published at 13:35 UTC on February 13th, 2021.

Bitchute link
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 03 Apr 2021 19:51 #14

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
THE BELIEF THAT VIRUSES ARE PATHOGENIC INVADERS IS CRUMBLING

Dr. Tom Cowan
October 26, 2020

In the world of science, beliefs typically die a long, slow death. Such is the case with the germ theory, which really took off in the late 1800s.

At that time, the main proponents of the germ theory, including the Frenchman Louis Pasteur and the German Robert Koch, ardently believed that all the bacteria in living organisms, including human beings, were invaders from the outside. In other words, from our skin inward, we were sterile, except if we had been invaded by a pathogen. Today, 150 years later, this idea seems laughably incorrect and naïve.

Almost everyone now knows that trillions of bacteria live in and on every surface of our bodies. Some people have even attempted to demonstrate that most of our genetic material is bacterial rather than human in origin. We now have conclusive evidence that these trillions of bacteria living in us help digest our food, synthesize crucial nutrients, participate in detoxification functions, help regulate and control our emotions and, in some ways, participate in every normal human function. The early proponents of the germ theory were not only completely inaccurate in their conclusions about the role of bacteria in the human organism, but, more important, they established a framework that postulated that human beings were somehow separate from nature. This insidious and unscientific conclusion, which continues to the present time, has caused grave harm to all living systems.

In the case of viruses, a similar shift is just beginning to happen in the scientific community. The old paradigm about viruses is that we are essentially “virus-free” in our healthy, natural state, and the only viruses that are inside us must be pathogens that came from the outside. This belief was, of course, never proven; it was just stated as dogma, and it dovetailed nicely with the narrative of “nature is out to get us.”

If we fast forward to modern virology, we now know that these particles called viruses can be exosomes, also called extracellular vesicles (EVs), which are generated from the tissues as a way of detoxification and communication. The way it works is that when a tissue is exposed to a certain toxin, especially one that breaks down the genetic material (i.e., EMF poisoning), the tissue packages this broken-down genetic material into vesicles so they can be excreted from the body. This is what I mean when I say a virus is the body’s way of “pooping out poisons.”

This excreted package of poisons is not only a vital detoxification strategy, but it also serves as a communication vehicle that can be sent out to the world. Through a kind of resonance, exosomes communicate from one part of the body to another, or from one organism to its community of friends, that a poison has been encountered, so prepare to make a defensive response. The conclusion, then, is that these internally generated exosomes (EVs) are the agent of adaption for living beings. They are not pathogens. Unfortunately, the medical/scientific community has mistaken these detoxification-communication messengers for pathogenic viruses. But that narrative is starting to crumble. Consider this quote from a recent paper published in the journal Viruses 2020 May; 12(5). 571. The paper was written by Gianessi, F et al and is titled: “The Role of Extracellular Vesicles as Allies of HIV, HCV and SARS Viruses.” Here is a quote from Section 3 of the paper:

"The remarkable resemblance between EVs and viruses has caused quite a few problems in the studies on the analysis of EVs released during viral infections. Nowadays, it is an almost impossible mission to separate EVs and viruses by means of canonical vesicle isolation methods, such as differential ultracentrifugation, because they are frequently co-pelleted due to their similar dimension. To overcome this problem, different studies have proposed the separation of EVs from virus particles by exploiting their different migration velocity in a density gradient or using the presence of specific markers that distinguish viruses from EVs. However, to date, a reliable method that can actually guarantee a complete separation does not exist."

Read the final line again: A way to distinguish external “pathogenic” viruses from particles generated from our own tissues to help us adapt to a novel toxin does NOT exist, period. Perhaps the reason virologists can’t find any method to distinguish these particles from each other, in spite of the fact that they can pull a single molecule out of virtually any complex solution, can only be because there is nothing to distinguish. I submit that all viruses are exosomes/EVs. They are all generated from our tissues. None are pathogens. See you later, close up shop, it’s time to get honest work.

Read the final line again: A way to distinguish external “pathogenic” viruses from particles generated from our own tissues to help us adapt to a novel toxin does NOT exist, period. Perhaps the reason virologists can’t find any method to distinguish these particles from each other, in spite of the fact that they can pull a single molecule out of virtually any complex solution, can only be because there is nothing to distinguish. I submit that all viruses are exosomes/EVs. They are all generated from our tissues. None are pathogens. See you later, close up shop, it’s time to get honest work.

This change in how we view viruses (exosomes) will happen, but possibly only when the old guard dies out. Paradigms are hard to change. This one, however, is threatening to destroy the world, and we don’t have time for the virologists to fade away. We must understand this shift ourselves. It’s not that complicated once you remove the veil. It’s obvious: We humans are part of the joyous dance of life, viruses and bacteria are our dance partners, and without them we will trip on our own two feet and fall flat on our collective faces.

All the best,

Tom

Link to source

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 03 Apr 2021 20:55 #15

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Dr. Andrew Kaufman Interview – Virus Isolation, Terrain Theory & COVID-19

The Last American Vagabond

March 4th, 2021

Joining me today is Dr. Andrew Kaufman, here to discuss what is called Terrain Theory, and how that relates to COVID-19, as well as virus isolation in general, and why he feels this has not been done with Sars-CoV-2.

Link to source
Last Edit: 03 Apr 2021 22:01 by Connect Dots.

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 04 Apr 2021 22:45 #16

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 06 Apr 2021 14:04 #17

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
Discussing the material in the book:

CV19NEWS - DR. TOM COWAN – ORIGINS OF MYTH, GERM THEORY, FALSE POSITIVES, CONTAGION, IMPROVISATION

First published at 05:54 UTC on April 6th, 2021

CV19News

In this compilation of 5 separate videos, Dr. Tom Cowan discusses a wide range of topics. The titles of the sources videos are:

Dr. Tom Cowan - The Origins of Myth
Dr. Tom Cowan - The Failure of Germ Theory
Dr. Tom Cowan - Ghosts, Shadows, and False Positives
Dr. Tom Cowan - Exploring and Exposing Contagion Myths
Dr. Tom Cowan - The True Epidemic - An Improvised Vision of Medicine

Bitchute link
Last Edit: 06 Apr 2021 14:10 by Connect Dots.