Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122)

Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) 02 Apr 2020 23:55 #1

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Apparently, the UK has rushed through Parliament a dangerous bill with the following provisions, according to a Petition on the Change.org website:
  • Forced detention and isolation can be of anyone, including children, and for any amount of time.
  • Authorities can FORCEABLY take biological samples from your body. Your body becomes the property of the state.
  • There’s no clear access to legal rights from as-yet unidentified isolation facilities.
  • Powers last up to 2 years, with reviews every 6 mths
  • Lockdown powers could prevent protests against measures.
  • State surveillance safeguards weakened.
  • Protections from forced detainment and treatment under Mental Health Act lowered.
  • Cremations can be enforced against personal and religious wishes.
  • Changes to the court system. Registration of deaths.
  • No inquests into suspicious deaths! No requirement for any medical certification for burials or cremations!
  • It also indeminfies the health service should they fail for what ever reason to provide care.
  • The most frightening part. Only one medical 'officer' is required to sign off COMPULSORY TREATMENT ORDER which means... in the real world you can be forced to accept medication. Or held down and injected with whatever is seen fit. THAT is the biggest and worst threat to your own freedoms. Schedule8 Pt1.
  • Local Authorities will now be exempted from compliance with their duties under The Care Act 2014. Schedule 11.

• The BBC wont be telling you that bit.

So. If someone dies in police custody or any type of custody they can simply dispose of the body without any paperwork medical exam or certification or inquest.

I am proposing that this bill be reversed until after the current Corona virus crisis to allow for full, proper and open debate.

Any similar bill affecting human rights should also be stopped until the current state of emergency has been completed.

www.change.org/p/uk-parliament-reverse-the-dangerous-coronavirus-bill-hc-bill-122-rushed-through-parliament-last-week
Last Edit: 02 Apr 2020 23:55 by Connect Dots.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, Gaia

Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) 03 Apr 2020 03:19 #2

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Dayyyyum.

Those sneaky fuckers. WHO would've guessed it? I mean, the Gubbermint is GOOD. Gubbermint help da people. Durrrrrrrrrrrr Gubbermint

I say the fucking stupid Goys deserve it. I don't care if they've been brainwashed by hook-nosed paedophiles for their entire lives. Goys are dumb fucks and they deserve to be on this planet about as much as the (now-extinct) Dodo..

I actually find the Goyim far more offensive than the Jews. Jews gona Jew. The Goyim already know this, but they chose to ignore the wealth of history on Jewish subversion. Goys also CHOOSE to ignore the fucking obvious Jewish domination of everything (media, money, culture, medicine etc). If you didn't get it by the time Jeff Epstein was exposed, then I'm sorry but you are too fucking stupid to exist.

EXTINCTION FOR THE GOYS! The Talmud was right - Goys are just destined to be Jew cattle

Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) 03 Apr 2020 11:49 #3

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Pan wrote:
Goys are dumb fucks and they deserve to be on this planet about as much as the (now-extinct) Dodo..

Here's some unsolicited advice:

Be careful what you focus on, because your own thoughts are part of your overall health, which will come into play if and when we get hit with a real pandemic in August, as Robert David Steele predicts.

Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) 03 Apr 2020 20:58 #4

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Connect Dots wrote:
Pan wrote:
Goys are dumb fucks and they deserve to be on this planet about as much as the (now-extinct) Dodo..

Here's some unsolicited advice:

Be careful what you focus on, because your own thoughts are part of your overall health, which will come into play if and when we get hit with a real pandemic in August, as Robert David Steele predicts.

Here's some unsolicited advice - You live in the Jewtrix. Deal with it and stop coping.

Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) 03 Apr 2020 23:20 #5

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Pan wrote:
Deal with it and stop coping.
The best way to deal with it is just what I'm doing: participating on a forum.

A forum is the only place to spread the word.

Family and friends are not necessarily seekers.

It's up to the seekers to change the world.

Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) 03 Apr 2020 23:40 #6

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Connect Dots wrote:
Pan wrote:
Deal with it and stop coping.
The best way to deal with it is just what I'm doing: participating on a forum.

A forum is the only place to spread the word.

Family and friends are not necessarily seekers.

It's up to the seekers to change the world.

I agree, but we must look bigger picture here.

"Parliament" is just a front for passing Fifth Column, Rockefeller, Jewtrix legislation.

Of course the UK is passing these laws. This is the smoke, but you're failing to identify the Talmudic Fire..

www.henrymakow.com/2020/04/Pandemic-is-Sneaky-Pretext-for-Permanent-Dictatorship.html

Instead of identifying symptoms "wahhhh our liberties are being stripped away", we MUST identify WHY this is happening.

.....And the WHY is extremely simple. The people who run this world are Talmudic Demons and they have stated, explicitly, what their plans for humanity are.

www.amazon.com/Protocols-Learned-Elders-Zion-Henry-ebook/dp/B004U7FK0O
Last Edit: 03 Apr 2020 23:41 by Pan.

Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) 04 Apr 2020 01:34 #7

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Pan wrote:
Dayyyyum.

Those sneaky fuckers. WHO would've guessed it? I mean, the Gubbermint is GOOD. Gubbermint help da people. Durrrrrrrrrrrr Gubbermint

I say the fucking stupid Goys deserve it. I don't care if they've been brainwashed by hook-nosed paedophiles for their entire lives. Goys are dumb fucks and they deserve to be on this planet about as much as the (now-extinct) Dodo..

I actually find the Goyim far more offensive than the Jews. Jews gona Jew. The Goyim already know this, but they chose to ignore the wealth of history on Jewish subversion. Goys also CHOOSE to ignore the fucking obvious Jewish domination of everything (media, money, culture, medicine etc). If you didn't get it by the time Jeff Epstein was exposed, then I'm sorry but you are too fucking stupid to exist.

EXTINCTION FOR THE GOYS! The Talmud was right - Goys are just destined to be Jew cattle

^ Says the jew

Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) 04 Apr 2020 03:08 #8

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Jews lol

Truth is anti-semitic

Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) 04 Apr 2020 10:52 #9

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:
Pan wrote:
Dayyyyum.

^ Says the jew

To know the mind of the Jew, you kinda have to be a Jew.

It's like how Hannibal Lecter was the only person who really understood Buffalo Bill.

Goys just don't get this shit. Their Jesus-cucked brains can't conceptualise it. Goys are just prey animals for Jewtigers.

Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) 04 Apr 2020 12:05 #10

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Pan wrote:
The people who run this world are Talmudic Demons and they have stated, explicitly, what their plans for humanity are.
I have some hope that it's true that Trump was recruited to run for President by patriots in military intelligence who are aware of that, and that during this lockdown something big will happen that will change the world. My understanding is that rescuing victims of child trafficking and arresting the murderous pedophiles is imminent.

Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) 04 Apr 2020 14:36 #11

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Connect Dots wrote:
Pan wrote:
The people who run this world are Talmudic Demons and they have stated, explicitly, what their plans for humanity are.
I have some hope that it's true that Trump was recruited to run for President by patriots in military intelligence who are aware of that, and that during this lockdown something big will happen that will change the world. My understanding is that rescuing victims of child trafficking and arresting the murderous pedophiles is imminent.

Wow man. The same Donald Trump who is surrounded by Jews (Adelson, Kushner etc) and has indicated multiple times that he is sexually attracted to his own daughter?

Trump is most likely a blackmailed paedophile. He's also a New York Libertarian, which is a mere whisker away from full-blown Satanism.
Last Edit: 04 Apr 2020 14:37 by Pan.

Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) 04 Apr 2020 16:49 #12

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Pan wrote:
Wow man. The same Donald Trump who is surrounded by Jews (Adelson, Kushner etc) and has indicated multiple times that he is sexually attracted to his own daughter?

Trump is most likely a blackmailed paedophile. He's also a New York Libertarian, which is a mere whisker away from full-blown Satanism.
Well, if you're right, the patriots in military intelligence are the important part of the plan. What they do is what's important.

I give it a 50-50 chance.

Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) 04 Apr 2020 17:11 #13

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
I give it a 50-50 chance.

Robert David Steele today is asking, "Are pedophilia tunnels being overrun?"

See the link below:

It is my blessing to know some interesting people, and to have been one of the patriots who sounded the alarm on elite pedophilia and child torture and other related atrocities (blood drinking, fetus and body organ consumption).

I have no direct knowledge about what is going down right now but all signs from open sources point to a global — and in the USA nationwide — takedown of pedophilia tunnels starting with New York City’s “wonderland” including the tunnels at the intersection of Lexington and Concord.

Below are some bits and pieces that impress me. Make of them what you will. . .

phibetaiota.net/2020/04/robert-steele-are-pedophilia-tunnels-being-overrun-is-savethechildren-equal-to-enddeepstate/

Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) 04 Apr 2020 19:23 #14

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
See the link below . . .

Here's one of them:

Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) 04 Apr 2020 22:28 #15

• ink
  • Fresh Member
Connect Dots wrote:
Apparently, the UK has rushed through Parliament a dangerous bill with the following provisions, according to a Petition on the Change.org website:
  • Forced detention and isolation can be of anyone, including children, and for any amount of time.
  • Authorities can FORCEABLY take biological samples from your body. Your body becomes the property of the state.
  • There’s no clear access to legal rights from as-yet unidentified isolation facilities.
  • Protections from forced detainment and treatment under Mental Health Act lowered.
  • No inquests into suspicious deaths! No requirement for any medical certification for burials or cremations!
  • It also indeminfies the health service should they fail for what ever reason to provide care.
  • The most frightening part. Only one medical 'officer' is required to sign off COMPULSORY TREATMENT ORDER which means... in the real world you can be forced to accept medication. Or held down and injected with whatever is seen fit. THAT is the biggest and worst threat to your own freedoms. Schedule8 Pt1.
  • Local Authorities will now be exempted from compliance with their duties under The Care Act 2014. Schedule 11.

So. If someone dies in police custody or any type of custody they can simply dispose of the body without any paperwork medical exam or certification or inquest.

I am proposing that this bill be reversed until after the current Corona virus crisis to allow for full, proper and open debate.

Any similar bill affecting human rights should also be stopped until the current state of emergency has been completed.

www.change.org/p/uk-parliament-reverse-the-dangerous-coronavirus-bill-hc-bill-122-rushed-through-parliament-last-week

Well UK laws do still apply .... but there maybe issues?

So I was reading the Coronavirus bill: summary of impacts

www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-bill-summary-of-impacts/coronavirus-bill-summary-of-impacts

and within it, it states ....

"Part IIA of the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984 Act could be used to control events in England and Wales."

Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984

So looking at the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984 (only a quick look as yet) .... it states:

"45EMedical treatment

(1)Regulations under section 45B or 45C may not include provision requiring a person to undergo medical treatment.

(2) “ Medical treatment ” includes vaccination and other prophylactic treatment."

sections 45B and 45C ....

"45B Health protection regulations: international travel etc.

(1)The appropriate Minister may by regulations make provision—

(a)for preventing danger to public health from vessels, aircraft, trains or other conveyances arriving at any place,

(b)for preventing the spread of infection or contamination by means of any vessel, aircraft, train or other conveyance leaving any place, and

(c)for giving effect to any international agreement or arrangement relating to the spread of infection or contamination.

(2)Regulations under subsection (1) may in particular include provision—

(a)for the detention of conveyances,

(b)for the medical examination, detention, isolation or quarantine of persons,

(c)for the inspection, analysis, retention, isolation, quarantine or destruction of things,

(d)for the disinfection or decontamination of conveyances, persons or things or the application of other sanitary measures,

(e)for prohibiting or regulating the arrival or departure of conveyances and the entry or exit of persons or things,

(f)imposing duties on masters, pilots, train managers and other persons on board conveyances and on owners and managers of ports, airports and other points of entry, and

(g)requiring persons to provide information or answer questions (including information or questions relating to their health)."

"45CHealth protection regulations: domestic

(1)The appropriate Minister may by regulations make provision for the purpose of preventing, protecting against, controlling or providing a public health response to the incidence or spread of infection or contamination in England and Wales (whether from risks originating there or elsewhere).

(2)The power in subsection (1) may be exercised—

(a)in relation to infection or contamination generally or in relation to particular forms of infection or contamination, and

(b)so as to make provision of a general nature, to make contingent provision or to make specific provision in response to a particular set of circumstances.

(3)Regulations under subsection (1) may in particular include provision—

(a)imposing duties on registered medical practitioners or other persons to record and notify cases or suspected cases of infection or contamination,

(b)conferring on local authorities or other persons functions in relation to the monitoring of public health risks, and

(c)imposing or enabling the imposition of restrictions or requirements on or in relation to persons, things or premises in the event of, or in response to, a threat to public health.

(4)The restrictions or requirements mentioned in subsection (3)(c) include in particular—

(a)a requirement that a child is to be kept away from school,

(b)a prohibition or restriction relating to the holding of an event or gathering,

(c)a restriction or requirement relating to the handling, transport, burial or cremation of dead bodies or the handling, transport or disposal of human remains, and

(d)a special restriction or requirement.

(5)The power in subsection (1) is subject to section 45D.

(6)For the purposes of this Part—

(a) a “ special restriction or requirement ” means a restriction or requirement which can be imposed by a justice of the peace by virtue of section 45G(2), 45H(2) or 45I(2), but

(b)a restriction or requirement mentioned in subsection (4)(a), (b) or (c) is not to be regarded as a special restriction or requirement."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"45EMedical treatment

(1)Regulations under section 45B or 45C may not include provision requiring a person to undergo medical treatment.

(2) “ Medical treatment ” includes vaccination and other prophylactic treatment."

Looking at the medical definition of prophylactic .... you get

1. pertaining to prophylaxis.

Prophylaxis ....
Definition
A prophylaxis is a measure taken to maintain health and prevent the spread of disease.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denmark To Impose Fines And Imprisonment On Website Owners That Are Not Communicating Official COVID-19 Information

It is a sad day for government, freedom of speech, democracy and Denmark.

The reason is that the Danish Parliament today passed a new emergency law (L 157), which allows websites to be closed and to impose fines and imprisonment on persons who communicate information about COVID-19 that do not comply with the official announcements from the authorities.

Here is a link to the entire bill passed.

Higher penalties are the first step. Next comes political pressure on the police to catch and on the court to convict. The doubling of the sentences for corona-related utterances is in itself a political signal that it is particularly criminal, so special attention must be paid to it.

My conclusion is that freedom of speech in relation to corona is now effectively removed. You are now at risk of being imprisoned for up to 8 months if you utter anything that does not match the official statements of the National Board of Health, the Danish Serum Institute, the Police, the Minister of Health or the Prime Minister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The new law in Denmark which allows websites to be closed and to impose fines and imprisonment on persons who communicate information about COVID-19 that do not comply with the official announcements from the authorities .... will be arriving into the UK soon.

I heard on the radio earlier (don't have TV nor read newspapers) the 'authority' discussing about people on social media (have none of that either) chatting about 5G and they condemned the interactions .... which to me means the next 'law' will be along the Denmark lines!

.... the new laws regarding mental health added to the current definitions of 'who' has a mental health condition make me wonder?

I can't recall the exact name for it .... There was a term used which would place all those who disagree with authority, classed as mentally unwell and as such the current laws preventing forced medication could be overridden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thus we maybe in a bit of crap and we may suddenly find that our interaction on forums is nolonger!

Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) 04 Apr 2020 22:32 #16

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well the logical next step is them trying to shut down sites such as this one.

Again it might be the US saving our asses in that respect, they havent been disarmed yet and have their 1st amendment. So US based sites should be ok.

Pretty much everywhere else people are just cucked by government.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) 04 Apr 2020 22:35 #17

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Connect Dots wrote:

If it takes suspension of civil liberties to stop coronavirus, then it is ok. China should be the model. They halted the spread of coronavirus. So whatever they did, everybody else should do as well. It's that simple.
Last Edit: 05 Apr 2020 14:35 by Connect Dots. Reason: Removed ad hominem.

Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) 04 Apr 2020 22:43 #18

• ink
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:
Well the logical next step is them trying to shut down sites such as this one.

Again it might be the US saving our asses in that respect, they havent been disarmed yet and have their 1st amendment. So US based sites should be ok.

Pretty much everywhere else people are just cucked by government.

Normally I am not a pessimistic being .... but this has been very well played and the 'mass' are currently supporting all the measures.
So I do not hold out much hope for the yanks .... Once the monetary system is collapsed then I cannont see them doing much at all!

I am concerned that alternative sites will close .... The new law in Denmark is the start and that will spread (in my opinion) and from that any view of covid-19 will / can end with a prison term.

That is the now law in Denmark .... Coming soon to us!
Last Edit: 04 Apr 2020 22:44 by ink.

Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) 04 Apr 2020 23:20 #19

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I cant disagree with you ink. And in my opinion it took a while for authorites to be concerned about the internet, but it seems like around 2018 they started to get wise to the damage it could do to their agendas and the widespread acceptance of them.

So now they are wise to it they will want to crush dissent. Theyve only left the internet because they use it for data collection, to spread their own propaganda, and as part of the brave new world AI transhumanism grid. What they dont want is dissent online... and as with everything they have to ease it in.. frog in a pot aka totalitarian tip toe.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) 05 Apr 2020 04:05 #20

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:
I cant disagree with you ink. And in my opinion it took a while for authorites to be concerned about the internet, but it seems like around 2018 they started to get wise to the damage it could do to their agendas and the widespread acceptance of them.

So now they are wise to it they will want to crush dissent. Theyve only left the internet because they use it for data collection, to spread their own propaganda, and as part of the brave new world AI transhumanism grid. What they dont want is dissent online... and as with everything they have to ease it in.. frog in a pot aka totalitarian tip toe.

It could be even worse than that @novum

We may be fast approaching a time when all dissenters, which are already tracked through sites such as this, are hunted down and exterminated.

If I was the Jew running this world, then this is the logical next step if I wanted to remove all History and knowledge of the past. Problem solved. Under the guise of the coronavirus and the coming war with China (which is so obviously being planned for now) I would be able to achieve a total reset of humanity, and wind the historical clock right back to the 3rd Temple, Kosher-approved Jew-washed version of history.

If I was the Jew running this world, then I'd be compiling individual dossiers on everyone who posts "Fake News" on the internet, and then systematically exterminate them under the cloak of the Lock Downs and the coming war with China.

We have seen mass political purges in recent history. Don't think this is impossible. They now have the tech to track everyone's movements and every thought that you commit to writing down on websites such as this.

There are vast hidden archives of data holding EVERYTHING you have ever written on the internet.

Be prepared for a knock your door - "Novum, we know you are a denier of the virus. We cannot allow you to endanger humanity. Please come with us quietly, or be taken by force, to receive your vaccine and re-education"

Who are your family members going to call when you are "disappeared" Seth Rich style? Will they call the police? Lol.