Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Koreas Will Unite & Denuclearize -- NO WAR!

Koreas Will Unite & Denuclearize -- NO WAR! 26 Apr 2020 17:10 #1

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Koreas Will Unite & Denuclearize -- NO WAR!

Apr 25, 2020

Robert David STEELE Vivas #UNRIG

I broke the story on the unification and denuclearization of the Koreas on 4 March 2018, writing in the American Herald Tribune.

ahtribune.com/us/maga/2164-is...

My understanding was based on my meeting Princess Kaoru Nakamaru, Chair of the International Affairs Institute for World Peace and a royal family conduit to the North Korean leadership.

I am indebted to Benjamin Fulford for that introduction.

It is my hope that this statement of confidence in our President and General Secretary Xi Jinping --- and the leaders of both North and South Korea -- will help in some small way to offset the treasonous hysteria of the mainstream media that is controlled by the Deep State.

YouTube link

The title of the American Herald Tribune piece linked to above is "Is Zionism Over?"
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.