Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: COVID-19 Is Man-made

COVID-19 Is Man-made 27 Apr 2020 16:39 #1

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 845
  • Likes received: 163
In the following video, a former U.S. Department of Defense contractor and whistleblower, Bryan Tew, states that COVID-19 is a man-made, new form of neuro-warfare unleashed on the world under a secret, UN protocol. He says that the purpose is to re-design and re-structure the biological blood stock and DNA gene pool of the entire human race.

CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): Linking Humanity to the Artificial Intelligence Hive Mind Control Grid

Mar 18, 2020

A SIMULATED REALITY


. . .Scientists can now readily convert between genetic code and computer code. Computer Code can actually be embedded into a biological virus. With CRISPR technologies, almost any sequence of DNA can be encoded in the genomes of living organisms. Synthetic DNA can be created with special properties and encoded to allow it to be controllable by a computer. Using CRISPR it can be placed into a virus. The virus can be used as a vector to infect and spread the embedded code among humans making humans controllable by artificial intelligence. . .



YouTube link

From my other research I'm convinced that what is labeled a virus by mainstream science is actually an exosome, which is produced by our own cells, and the cells of animals. Exosomes, which contain DNA, are what is tinkered with in labs. That DNA, which has a frequency, is then digitized to convert it into the computer code of artificial intelligence, as described in this video.

I believe 5G is being used in conjunction with this bioweapon and AI.
Last Edit: 09 May 2020 16:29 by Connect Dots.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

COVID-19 Is Man-made 30 Apr 2020 17:42 #2

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 845
  • Likes received: 163
Connect Dots wrote:
. . . a former U.S. Department of Defense contractor and whistleblower, Bryan Tew, states that COVID-19 is a man-made, new form of neuro-warfare unleashed on the world under a secret, UN protocol. He says that the purpose is to re-design and re-structure the biological blood stock and DNA gene pool of the entire human race.

. . . Scientists can now readily convert between genetic code and computer code. Computer Code can actually be embedded into a biological virus. With CRISPR technologies, almost any sequence of DNA can be encoded in the genomes of living organisms. Synthetic DNA can be created with special properties and encoded to allow it to be controllable by a computer. Using CRISPR it can be placed into a virus. The virus can be used as a vector to infect and spread the embedded code among humans making humans controllable by artificial intelligence. . .

YouTube link


According to my other research, there is no such thing as a virus.

But there is animal DNA, such as that of bats.

I think we all need to be thinking in terms of a bioweapon that uses DNA and technology rather than a “virus.”

Regardless of whether it’s a man-made virus or a man-made neural weapon made from DNA, it’s a bioweapon, and we need to be thinking of what may happen to we the people next.

I have another thread called AI: The Plan To Invade Humanity.

It is about a person by the name of Cyrus A. Parsa who is an expert in artificial intelligence (AI) and is frantically trying to educate the world about the dangers we face.

I think everyone needs to stop fearing “infectious disease” and start learning about man-made bioweapons using artificial intelligence.

Montauk Project survivor Stewart Swerdlow has said that COVID-19 is a simulation involving AI and 5G and the body's own exosomes, which are the things that are mis-labeled viruses by mainstream science. He explains that the AI and 5G make the body produce flu symptoms in reaction to toxins and that a person with this condition is not contagious. It is also curable. (I believe I've posted this on the forum somewhere, with a link, but I haven't been able to locate it by searching.)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

COVID-19 Is Man-made 30 Apr 2020 22:27 #3

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 845
  • Likes received: 163
Connect Dots wrote:
(I believe I've posted this on the forum somewhere, with a link, but I haven't been able to locate it by searching.)

I found the post. Here it is:

Connect Dots wrote:
Black project survivor Stewart Swerdlow and his wife give their perspective on the news on Stewart's YouTube channel.

From the following video, I heard Stewart state, ". . .The virus is actually a simulation. It is an AI alien signal that is activated by the 5G network created in China. It turns on a body response that appears like a virus and can be deadly to those with pre-existing conditions and weak internal systems. The AI transmissions make your own body produce and manufacture a viral structure that appears like coronavirus; therefore, you cannot infect others and you cannot catch it. It develops within you if you have been affected by 5G and AI. . . "


As I recall, he talked about this again in a subsequent news podcast. He went into more detail about the body response that appears like a virus, giving it a name, "exosome," and saying that scientists used to think exosomes contain toxins but they actually serve as a communication tool. I think he was saying they communicate between cells regarding handling toxins in the body.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

COVID-19 Is Man-made 01 May 2020 00:27 #4

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 845
  • Likes received: 163
Connect Dots wrote:
As I recall, he talked about this again in a subsequent news podcast. He went into more detail about the body response that appears like a virus, giving it a name, "exosome," and saying that scientists used to think exosomes contain toxins but they actually serve as a communication tool. I think he was saying they communicate between cells regarding handling toxins in the body.

Dr. Bruce Lipton, PhD talks about exosomes/agents of communication in the body, formerly thought of as viruses under the microscope, starting here.

He uses the term "virus" and "exosome" interchangeably, but makes it clear exosomes are produced by our body. They don't attack us from outside and cause disease.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

COVID-19 Is Man-made 01 May 2020 19:50 #5

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 845
  • Likes received: 163
Connect Dots wrote:
In the following video, a former U.S. Department of Defense contractor and whistleblower, Bryan Tew, states that COVID-19 is a man-made, new form of neuro-warfare unleashed on the world under a secret, UN protocol. He says that the purpose is to re-design and re-structure the biological blood stock and DNA gene pool of the entire human race.

Bryan Tew is a targeted individual and has a YouTube channel:
Description
CIA DIA TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL VICTIM AND TARGETED INDIVIDUAL OF ORGANIZED STALKING


www.youtube.com/channel/UCG5McsN18_T0Spu9AUmSTyA/about

His most recent video:
Directed-energy torture to ears, head, chest (heart lungs, etc) forced back into hospital may 1 2020

May 1, 2020

Bryan Tew


HOSPITALIZED AGAIN MAY 1 2020 BECAUSE OF TRAUMA TO EARS CHEST (HEART, LUNGS, ETC)

By modulation of the phase frequency and amplitude of the stream of electromagnetic low frequency waves they can manipulate damage and destroy any region of the human anatomy.

You cannot reason with a Supercomputer. You cannot surrender to a Supercomputer. It will continue to do what it is programmed to do:

TORTURE & KILL!

Medical COINTELPRO means I cannot fully explain to the doctors that it's CIA DIA Contractors Cognitive Researchers using Exascale Remote Neural Networks attacking me

Going on for years. Trauma Based Mind Control


CIA DIA TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL TACTICS RANGE FROM THE PLAUSIBLE TO THE ABSURD

Welcome to the Hyper Game Theory

Still waiting for my prescription medication. It's a game. Nothing more. Scripted Mind Games constantly employed against the victim in ways which allow for greater degrees of INDIRECTION & PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY

Two days now. It should have already been delivered to the front desk as they told me they would. It has already been paid for in cash. Medical COINTELPRO

Front desk staff say they have received nothing. Forcing me to call doctor again. Very expensive new appointment

Sleep Deprivation Medication to counter sleep deprivation torture

May 1 2020 Madrid Spain Tryp Airport Suites



YouTube link
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

COVID-19 Is Man-made 01 May 2020 21:52 #6

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2530
  • Likes received: 640
As a former military medic and having worked in path lab, I think TPTB have been adding agents to the myriad of flu jabs for decades, and this is how certain people became infected with rogue agents, and once they become infective afterards have passed it onto those in close proximity.

One good way to tell if toxins are added is to check for eosinofils in the blood of patients, these auto immune defence cells e nearly always found in people with metatic poisoning and I bet my bottom dollar that if I had some samples here to test using my lab grade scopes I would find them.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots

COVID-19 Is Man-made 01 May 2020 22:21 #7

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 845
  • Likes received: 163
Connect Dots wrote:
In the following video, a former U.S. Department of Defense contractor and whistleblower, Bryan Tew, states that COVID-19 is a man-made, new form of neuro-warfare unleashed on the world under a secret, UN protocol. He says that the purpose is to re-design and re-structure the biological blood stock and DNA gene pool of the entire human race.

More from Bryan Tew:


He's saying that COVID-19 are nanoparticulates. In the case of Wuhan, maybe the spraying that we saw contained nanoparticulates?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

COVID-19 Is Man-made 02 May 2020 00:32 #8

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 845
  • Likes received: 163
Connect Dots wrote:
Also speaking in the video is Harald Kautz-Vella.

I used the Transcript function to put together part of what he said:

So this is all done by this DNA. There's a new field of research. They realized that the base pairs can be mounted into a train in a way that functions like a computer. Like a logical element. If you visualize this it's like the old methods with telephones when you were dialing with sound. Every base pair has a resonance frequency; it's somewhere in the terahertz range, and if it hits the right frequency, it is opening like a light conducting unit. And if you have a chain of these base pairs that react on different frequencies, you need a sequence of sounds to open all the fragments to make the entire thing conductive, so it goes like doo doo doo doo doot, and then the next part of the genetic thing is activated to either produce light or to produce poison . . .

There was a community of like 200 scientists who didn't want to support this development anymore and they united to a group and started to speak out as a group to the public.

Their families were assassinated with radio frequencies and the symptoms of them dying were very very very similar to coronavirus death like having flu-like symptoms then going to hospital with lung infection and then dying from organ failure so apparently we do have something that is related to electromagnetic warfare that shows the same symptoms like the flu that is easily mistaken . . .
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

COVID-19 Is Man-made 02 May 2020 02:42 #9

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 845
  • Likes received: 163
Connect Dots wrote:
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): Linking Humanity to the Artificial Intelligence Hive Mind Control Grid

This is from David Icke's latest book:

The technology now available and that which is about to be introduced offers the potential to control all human minds and perceptual processes and to do so from a single location - Israel. This control system is planned to be operated by artificial intelligence and that is the real meaning of 'Supreme Lord', 'King of the World' and 'from Zion shall go forth . . . the word of the Lord from Jerusalem'. I'm not saying they don't plan some form of figurehead around which to sell this control, but artificial intelligence is the means of delivery and the real practical meaning of the terms. This is why today Israel is fast becoming the technology centre of the world which is planned to eclipse Silicon Valley that it already controls from afar through front men and women and the Sabbatian-Frankist-owned Pentagon and US intelligence networks. Silicon Valley giants systematically censor criticism of Israel and exposure of the Sabbatian-Frankist conspiracy in all its expressions because it is owned by that conspiracy and thus employs ultra-Zionist censors such as the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and others of their mendacious ilk to recommend what and who should be banned. Humanity has been led like lambs to the slaughter along a technological Totalitarian Tiptoe towards complete enslavement of body, mind and emotions. . .

David Icke, The Trigger: The Lie That Changed the World - Who Really Did It and Why, ickonic publishing, 2019, page 808.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

COVID-19 Is Man-made 02 May 2020 06:28 #10

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2530
  • Likes received: 640
Connect Dots wrote:
Connect Dots wrote:
Also speaking in the video is Harald Kautz-Vella.

I used the Transcript function to put together part of what he said:

So this is all done by this DNA. There's a new field of research. They realized that the base pairs can be mounted into a train in a way that functions like a computer. Like a logical element. If you visualize this it's like the old methods with telephones when you were dialing with sound. Every base pair has a resonance frequency; it's somewhere in the terahertz range, and if it hits the right frequency, it is opening like a light conducting unit. And if you have a chain of these base pairs that react on different frequencies, you need a sequence of sounds to open all the fragments to make the entire thing conductive, so it goes like doo doo doo doo doot, and then the next part of the genetic thing is activated to either produce light or to produce poison . . .

There was a community of like 200 scientists who didn't want to support this development anymore and they united to a group and started to speak out as a group to the public.

Their families were assassinated with radio frequencies and the symptoms of them dying were very very very similar to coronavirus death like having flu-like symptoms then going to hospital with lung infection and then dying from organ failure so apparently we do have something that is related to electromagnetic warfare that shows the same symptoms like the flu that is easily mistaken . . .

There is one inherant problem that any collection of particles would encounter and that is one of duplication, as with DNA that readily does this within each parent sell during mitosis.

For any collection of particles there would have to be a regular infusion or indirect form of consumption in order of getting the nano particles into the body, flu jabs would be one way, a saline drip another, but it would have to be on a regular pattern otherwise the process would cease and the bodies immune system would eradicate anything non biological from the body.

Mitosis could be controlled via electrical freuencies but it would have to be done a lab like conditions to monitor the whole process, DNA splitting could not be done on a larger scale if the subject was fully mobile and away from the source of alteration.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots

COVID-19 Is Man-made 02 May 2020 13:04 #11

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 845
  • Likes received: 163
Gan Anim wrote:
. . . DNA splitting could not be done on a larger scale if the subject was fully mobile and away from the source of alteration.
Why fully mobile and why away from the source of alteration?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

COVID-19 Is Man-made 02 May 2020 14:14 #12

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 845
  • Likes received: 163
Connect Dots wrote:
I have another thread called AI: The Plan To Invade Humanity. It is about a person by the name of Cyrus A. Parsa who is an expert in artificial intelligence (AI) and is frantically trying to educate the world about the dangers we face.

Laura Eisenhower, the great granddaughter of Pres. Eisenhower, has interviewed him:
May 1, 2020

Laura Eisenhower



YouTube link
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

COVID-19 Is Man-made 02 May 2020 16:30 #13

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2530
  • Likes received: 640
Connect Dots wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
. . . DNA splitting could not be done on a larger scale if the subject was fully mobile and away from the source of alteration.
Why fully mobile and why away from the source of alteration?

Because there would have to be a large enough EMF field surrounding the whole body to begin effecting all of the cells withing the body as they regenerate, WiFi or other frequencies are simply not strong enough, if the person was to leave all comms at home and venture away from the source the effects would not work.
Last Edit: 02 May 2020 16:48 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots

COVID-19 Is Man-made 02 May 2020 17:04 #14

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 845
  • Likes received: 163
Gan Anim wrote:
Because there would have to be a large enough EMF field surrounding the whole body to begin effecting all of the cells withing the body as they regenerate, WiFi or other frequencies are simply not strong enough, if the person was to leave all comms at home and venture away from the source the effects would not work.
I am just beginning to research artificial intelligence.

I'm looking for assistance making sense of the videos on the YouTube channel A SIMULATED REALITY, which I think represents good faith activism from people with a conscience who are worried about the misuse of AI. The focus of the channel is what, in fact, is being done to targeted individuals at present, and the associated dangers to everyone on the planet.

Here is the video they have on their Home page:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

COVID-19 Is Man-made 02 May 2020 18:17 #15

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 845
  • Likes received: 163
Connect Dots wrote:
Here is the video they have on their Home page:

A screenshot:



This is from a blog post in 2016 "United States of PsyOps: Call Them Paranoid. Call Them Delusional.":
. . . Scientists have stepped in to validate these reports, including an Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Cybernetics expert, Dr. Robert Duncan, who reports working for the Department of Defense and the CIA on AI and neuroscience projects which seek to electronically stimulate and rewire human brains. He points to the CIA’s MKULTRA and Monarch Programming techniques which used LSD and torture to reprogram personalities as precursor to current-day covert brain experiments and classified-research field testing of weapons. . .

everydayconcerned.net/2016/06/14/united-states-of-psyops-call-them-paranoid-call-them-delusional/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

COVID-19 Is Man-made 02 May 2020 18:44 #16

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 845
  • Likes received: 163
Connect Dots wrote:
Laura Eisenhower, the great granddaughter of Pres. Eisenhower, has interviewed him:
May 1, 2020

Laura Eisenhower



YouTube link

A screenshot:



In my opinion, vaccinations have never saved lives.

I think that he is wrong to talk about viruses as if they are real in nature. What's being called a virus by mainstream science is really an exosome, which is natural to the body of all mammals.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

COVID-19 Is Man-made 02 May 2020 21:57 #17

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2530
  • Likes received: 640
Connect Dots wrote:
Connect Dots wrote:
Laura Eisenhower, the great granddaughter of Pres. Eisenhower, has interviewed him:
May 1, 2020

Laura Eisenhower



YouTube link

A screenshot:



In my opinion, vaccinations have never saved lives.

I think that he is wrong to talk about viruses as if they are real in nature. What's being called a virus by mainstream science is really an exosome, which is natural to the body of all mammals.

What are not natural to the human body are these which the boffins have developed, note the term Nanochip in this Wiki excerpt.

Since the diameter of exosomes is typically below 100 nm and because they have a low refractive index, exosomes are below the detection range of many currently used techniques. A number of miniaturized systems, exploiting nanotechnology and microfluidics, have been developed to expedite exosome analyses. These new systems include a microNMR device,[58] a nanoplasmonic chip,[59] and an magneto-electrochemical sensor[60] for protein profiling; and an integrated fluidic cartridge for RNA detection.[61] Flow cytometry is an optical method to detect exosomes in suspension.

Nevertheless, the applicability of flow cytometry to detect single exosomes is still inadequate due to limited sensitivity and potential measurement artifacts such as swarm detection.[62] Other methods to detect single exosomes are atomic force microscopy,[63] nanoparticle tracking analysis,[64] Raman microspectroscopy,[65] tunable resistive pulse sensing, and transmission electron microscopy.[62]

If they manage to build artificial cells containing nanochips then the whole RNA and DNA is open season.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots

COVID-19 Is Man-made 02 May 2020 22:43 #18

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 845
  • Likes received: 163
Gan Anim wrote:
If they manage to build artificial cells containing nanochips then the whole RNA and DNA is open season.

I have Cyrus Parsa's 220 page PDF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: Dangers to Humanity.

I did a search of it and "nano" only comes up one time, "Artificial Intelligence Nano-Technology," as one of many items listed for his company, The AI Organization.

ABOUT: THE AI ORGANIZATION

The AI Organization specializes in research, design, development, risk assessment and vulnerability consultation of Humanoid Robots, Micro-Botics, AI & Robotic Terrorism, AI Automated Drones, AI Automated Assassination Prevention, AI Bio-Engineering, AI Genetic Modification,AI Automated Cybernetics, AI Automated Cloning, AI Automated Animal-Human Hybrid System Detection, AI Automated Security Systems, AIScanning Apparatus, AI Detecting Apparatus, IoT, Smart Home, Smart City, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, Alternate RealityHologram Apparatus, The Human Bio-Digital Network, Bio-Digital Field, Bio-Matter, General Bio-Metrics, Facial Recognition, Voice Recognition,Human Body Detection Apparatus, Lidar, Machine Learning, Deep Learning (DL), (Artificial Intelligence (AI), Artificial Intelligence Nano-Technology, Artificial General Intelligence (AGI), Super Intelligence, the AI Global Bio-Digital Network and Military, Political and Governmental AI Risk & Operating Procedures for Prevention, Emergency & Response.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

COVID-19 Is Man-made 03 May 2020 03:42 #19

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 845
  • Likes received: 163
. . .I have been predicting for so long what I called the technological sub-reality which is today known as the Smart Grid or 'cloud'. This is the 'Zion Mainframe' to which everything is planned to be connected including the human mind. . .Nano-technology far smaller than the eye can see is being embedded everywhere. They are calling this 'nanobots' or 'smart dust' - nano-microchips all communicating with each other no matter what their location. Nano-chips in pavements, walls, lamp posts, computers, vehicles, aircraft, energy and electrical systems, human brains/bodies and so on would form one grid of communication controlled from a central point (I say Israel) via 'hubs' around the world. . . A key to this is smart dust which is being released in the atmosphere to be breathed in and connect people to the Smart Grid network. A prime vehicle for this is what are called 'chemtrails'. . .

David Icke, The Trigger: The Lie That Changed the World - Who Really Did It and Why (Derby: ickonic, 2019), p. 820-821.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

COVID-19 Is Man-made 03 May 2020 09:24 #20

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2530
  • Likes received: 640
Connect Dots wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
If they manage to build artificial cells containing nanochips then the whole RNA and DNA is open season.

I have Cyrus Parsa's 220 page PDF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: Dangers to Humanity.

I did a search of it and "nano" only comes up one time, "Artificial Intelligence Nano-Technology," as one of many items listed for his company, The AI Organization.

ABOUT: THE AI ORGANIZATION

The AI Organization specializes in research, design, development, risk assessment and vulnerability consultation of Humanoid Robots, Micro-Botics, AI & Robotic Terrorism, AI Automated Drones, AI Automated Assassination Prevention, AI Bio-Engineering, AI Genetic Modification,AI Automated Cybernetics, AI Automated Cloning, AI Automated Animal-Human Hybrid System Detection, AI Automated Security Systems, AIScanning Apparatus, AI Detecting Apparatus, IoT, Smart Home, Smart City, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, Alternate RealityHologram Apparatus, The Human Bio-Digital Network, Bio-Digital Field, Bio-Matter, General Bio-Metrics, Facial Recognition, Voice Recognition,Human Body Detection Apparatus, Lidar, Machine Learning, Deep Learning (DL), (Artificial Intelligence (AI), Artificial Intelligence Nano-Technology, Artificial General Intelligence (AGI), Super Intelligence, the AI Global Bio-Digital Network and Military, Political and Governmental AI Risk & Operating Procedures for Prevention, Emergency & Response.

If the boffins can get right back to the very start of where the sperm and egg are altered, then we are truly in robot world, designer people basically, DNA on order, choose your human robot.

Have they already done this?

I don't think so and why they want to insert a guidance chip instead.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: Connect Dots
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.