Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: AI: The Plan To Invade Humanity

AI: The Plan To Invade Humanity 28 Apr 2020 11:33 #1

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Here is the About page of the creator of the following video:
The AI Organization

Cyrus A. Parsa is the founder and CEO of The AI Organization and Loyal Guardian Security, and the author of "Artificial Intelligence Dangers to Humanity." He has investigated more than 1,000 AI, robotics, bio-metric, cybernetic, 5G & Big Tech Companies. He is also an expert in China-Iran affairs, with a B.S in International Security and Masters in Homeland Security.

Cyrus's mission is to help safeguard humanity first, and prevent disasters to people from China, Big Tech and the misuse of AI and bio-technology. Bio-Digital Social Programming, Bio-Digital Hybrid Sexual Assault, Micro-Botic Terrorism, and Bio-Digital Fields are new terms Cyrus has coined to describe an interconnection of dangers that pose great threats to the world and all its citizens. Cyrus warned about a bio-disease from China months before the coronavirus outbreak, with the publication of "AI, Trump, China & the Weaponization of Robotics with 5G and Artificial Intelligence Dangers to Humanity

www.youtube.com/channel/UCK_mvwfaYXafREo1jZwNz0Q/about
AI: The Plan To Invade Humanity

Apr 24, 2020

The AI Organization

YouTube link

I recommend turning closed captions on, because his diction is not very good in my opinion.

I also muted the sound and read the text, instead. I found this to be helpful.
Last Edit: 28 Apr 2020 12:46 by Connect Dots. Reason: Add
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

AI: The Plan To Invade Humanity 28 Apr 2020 11:53 #2

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.

AI: The Plan To Invade Humanity 28 Apr 2020 13:40 #3

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
He's saying the 5G network is being built for machines—to mobilize drones, cybernetics, bio-engineering, and Elon Musk's Neural Lace that is meant to chip you within your head so that you can connect to the 5G network.

AI: The Plan To Invade Humanity 28 Apr 2020 13:53 #4

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.

He's saying that smartphones have proximity sensors.

AI: The Plan To Invade Humanity 28 Apr 2020 14:32 #5

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
I have another thread, COVID-19 Is Man-made, that is related to this one.

There is a U.S. Department of Defense contractor and whistleblower, Bryan Tew, who has stated that COVID-19 is a man-made, new form of neuro-warfare unleashed on the world under a secret, UN protocol. He says that the purpose is to re-design and re-structure the biological blood stock and DNA gene pool of the entire human race.

We may get more "pandemics," and I think we need to focus on AI and 5G rather than consenting to wear a mask and telling everyone to "stay safe" as if there's a real organic virus that we have to worry about.

We need to be worrying about AI and 5G.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

AI: The Plan To Invade Humanity 29 Apr 2020 03:56 #6

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
. . .The moment you purchase your smart phone and activate it, it starts to send frequencies to your body. As soon as you touch it with your hand and begin to use it, it begins a replication flow cycle until it creates a bio-digital flow cycle with your Human Bio-Digital Network. In essence, it attaches to your body’s circulatory neuro systems, and starts to create a bio-field in your brain which sends command signals for you to be cybernetically interdependent. In one way, it is like a parasite that merges with you to make a symbiotic relationship. The content passing through the smart phones actually administer bio-digital social programming.

The Bio-Digital Social Programming is reinforced by the bio-field flow cycle connecting you and the smartphone, and further strengthened with the bio-matter that the bio-field sends to your body in the form of frequencies. This creates a command and messaging network where your brain is cybernetically being controlled to look, think and touch your phone repeatedly looking for more bio-digital content. . .

Cyrus A. Parsa, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: Dangers to Humanity, p.144, publisher THE AI ORGANIZATION.