Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dr. Judy Mikovits Exposes Gates, Fauci, Corrupt Science | Blacks Targeted by NIH, CDC

Dr. Judy Mikovits Exposes Gates, Fauci, Corrupt Science | Blacks Targeted by NIH, CDC 04 May 2020 14:05 #1

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
First published at 11:33 UTC on May 4th, 2020.

UNRIG

Bitchute link
Last Edit: 23 May 2020 23:59 by Connect Dots.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dr. Judy Mikovits Exposes Gates, Fauci, Corrupt Science | Blacks Targeted by NIH, CDC 05 May 2020 16:57 #2

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
In the coming days I think Dr. Judy Mikovits' testimony will be key in raising public awareness of the corruption at the top of the U.S. National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, both of which are under the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, which is supposed to protect the health of U.S. citizens, not cater to Big Pharma and eugenicists.

She is a conscientious and courageous lady and I hope she stays safe as push turns to shove in the coming days.

Dr. Judy Mikovits Exposes Gates, Fauci, Corrupt Science | Blacks Targeted by NIH, CDC 05 May 2020 18:07 #3

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
She is a conscientious and courageous lady and I hope she stays safe as push turns to shove in the coming days.

About Dr. Mikovits. . .

PLANDEMIC DOCUMENTARY

First published at 20:08 UTC on May 5th, 2020.

DisclosureLibrary

Bitchute link
Last Edit: 24 May 2020 00:05 by Connect Dots.

Dr. Judy Mikovits Exposes Gates, Fauci, Corrupt Science | Blacks Targeted by NIH, CDC 06 May 2020 13:56 #4

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.

According to my research, HIV was never scientifically isolated. No virus has ever been scientifically isolated.

Dr. Mikovits also says she is not against vaccinations.

This is a complicated subject.

But clearly she is honest and has been treated as a criminal.

Her story is outrageous.
Moderators: Connect Dots