Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 08 May 2020 16:53 #1

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
It's wrong because diseases are not caused by germs. It's harmful because mainstream medicine is based on it, and the treatments are often harmful. Governments are wrong to be acquiescing to profit seeking Big Pharma, who rely on germ theory to sell their toxic products. Governments are wrong to be locking down their citizens based on it.

:facepalm:

DR. ANDREW KAUFMAN: IS THE GERM THEORY STILL VALID?

First published at 02:15 UTC on April 26th, 2020.

TruthComestoLight

by The Conscious Resistance
April 22, 2020

Derrick Broze sits down with Dr. Andrew Kaufman to discuss his beliefs on terrain theory vs germ theory, exosomes, and what this means in relation to COVID-19.

Bitchute link
Last Edit: 27 May 2020 18:40 by Connect Dots.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 23 May 2020 18:55 #2

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
It's also harmful because the public doesn't know the truth, which makes them ignorant of the fact that they're wearing masks and going along with a lockdown for no good reason.

DR. ANDREW KAUFMAN - UNMASKING THE LIES AROUND COVID-19

First published at 11:11 UTC on May 23rd, 2020.

Anish+Aseem

Bitchute link

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 25 May 2020 14:22 #3

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
We have had germ theory accepted by science since the 19th century with the work of Louis Pasteur.

But it is pointed out in a YouTube video posted May 17, 2020 on Dr. Andrew Kaufman's channel entitled "A Lesson on Logic with Tom Cowan, MD" that after Pasteur's death his handwritten notes were given to the Bibliotheque Nationale in Paris, where they have been open to scholars since the mid-1970's.

And a Dr. Gerald L. Geison of Princeton University published a book July 14, 2014 entitled The Private Science of Louis Pasteur, which is available on Amazon. Here is an editorial review:

"Geison has discovered that Pasteur's two most famous experiments were tainted by lies and scientific, if not moral, misconduct. The author's deconstruction of the Pasteur myth is not an attempt to discredit the man or his works but to present the unadorned truth. Well written and scholarly, with extensive notes and bibliography, this book is highly recommended.", Library Journal

Amazon link

Pasteur was a fraud.

The lockdown the world is suffering through now is causing doctors to do their own research and unlearning what they were taught in medical school. This is a good thing.

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 27 May 2020 16:13 #4

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
It's wrong because diseases are not caused by germs. It's harmful because mainstream medicine is based on it, and the treatments are often harmful.

:facepalm:

This information is crucial in relation to the fake pandemic the media keeps going on and on about and the stupid social distancing/wearing masks that is going on.

Where I live, wearing masks is not required, yet I estimate 95% of the people I see at the grocery store are wearing a mask. They might as well be wearing a sign saying, "I'm doing this because I'm scared not to and I don't know better."

The masses wearing masks makes it look as if there really is a danger when the real danger of losing our freedom is what we should be focusing on.

If people could come to understand that Pasteur was a fraud and all the diseases that supposedly are caused by viruses are actually caused by toxins, I think it would help us push back on the lockdown.

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 27 May 2020 16:22 #5

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.

Germ Theory Is Wrong and Harmful 28 May 2020 16:56 #6

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
At 3:14 in the following interview recorded April 23, 2018 it is explained that when a cell gets damaged, it packages DNA and RNA into little bundles and extrudes them. These are what are observed under the microscope and are labelled “viruses”:

Do Infectious & Pathogenic Viruses Even Exist? – Dr. Nancy Turner Banks

Peak Health Blueprint

YouTube link