Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Plandemic

Plandemic 12 May 2020 14:22 #1

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
There is no pandemic; there is no virus.

In the U.S., wearing a mask is voluntary, so at least, people need to take off their mask if they've been wearing one! If we all stop seeing masks everywhere, it will help reduce the fear factor that the powers that be count on to make us go along with their program.

Instead of a pandemic, we are experiencing the implementation of a plan, which is Agenda 21/Agenda 30.

I think that's what we should be focusing on.

Part of their agenda is to replace our food supply with synthetic food.

:facepalm:

The guest in the following interview is Christian Westbrook of an organization called The Victory Seed:

IT IS NOT ABOUT A VIRUS… IT IS ABOUT CONTROL!

First published at 16:03 UTC on May 11th, 2020.

Spiro Skouras

Bitchute link
Last Edit: 12 May 2020 18:28 by Connect Dots. Reason: Clarify
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Plandemic 12 May 2020 18:09 #2

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
Instead, we are experiencing the implementation of a plan, which is Agenda 21/Agenda 30.

We are now operating under the United Nations' Agenda 30.

The Pope traveled to New York City to give the address that kicked off the conference that took place September 25 through 27, 2015.

There are 17 goals. The logo looks like this:

The website makes the goals appear noble.

~~~

Regarding propaganda:

This Happened In September: The UN Launched ‘The Global Goals’ – A Blueprint For A United World
September 28, 2015 by Michael Snyder

. . . Some of the biggest stars in the entire world have been recruited to promote “the global goals”. . .

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/tag/the-2030-agenda
Last Edit: 12 May 2020 18:29 by Connect Dots. Reason: Simplify

Plandemic 12 May 2020 18:37 #3

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Have you looked at this article posted by Frothy? www.integralworld.net/visser169.html not posting as a refutation - but it raises some questions.

Truth is anti-semitic

Plandemic 12 May 2020 22:45 #4

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Voltaire wrote:
Have you looked at this article posted by Frothy? www.integralworld.net/visser169.html not posting as a refutation - but it raises some questions.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention, but I don't have the patience to wade through it and refute it. It strikes me as a hit piece written by someone with an agenda of his own.

I am very familiar with the work of David Icke and admire him as a researcher extraordinaire.

I also trust Dr Andrew Kaufman's testimony and find him very credible. He acknowledges the work of Stefan Lanka, PhD. I also learned that viruses have never been isolated by studying Stefan Lanka's work years ago.

There is no doubt in my mind that the world has had the wool pulled over our eyes and people are wearing masks for no good reason.

My understanding is that there is a man-made bioweapon, however, that is engineered in labs using RNA or DNA from animals, artificial intelligence, and possibly nanotechnology.

But my understanding is that even that can be treated. I've posted about that on another thread "COVID-19 Is Man-made." I posted Jim Humble's website as a source for a remedy.
Last Edit: 12 May 2020 22:47 by Connect Dots.

Plandemic 13 May 2020 01:34 #5

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
We are now operating under the United Nations' Agenda 30.

The Bitchute video "AGENDA 2030 TRANSLATION - NEW WORLD ORDER DISGUISED AS "SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT" posted January 24, 2020 by "Starblazer692003" is excellent. It spells out the 17 goals and then translates them. I transcribed what was stated in the video. First is the goal, followed by the translation:

Goal 1 End poverty in all its forms everywhere
(Redistribute wealth and resources to make the super-rich wealthier and the middle classes poorer)

Goal 2 End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
(Increase use of drought-, flood-, and aluminum-resistant GM crops, fortified with synthetic vitamins, and minerals, creating disease and causing depopulation)

Goal 3 Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
(Mandate vaccinations for all children and adults, medicate children with “behavioural issues,” and assign every child a “named person,” removing parental freedom, privacy, and responsibility)

Goal 4 Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
(Socially engineer children to conform to politically correct agendas, standardize and dumb down the curriculum to produce adults incapable of independent thought)

Goal 5 Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
(Promote LGBTQ and feminist agendas, marginalise families, heterosexuality, men and boys)

Goal 6 Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
(All water controlled by corporations, local government or state, including rivers and wells on private land)

Goal 7 Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
(Increase taxes on traditional fuels and institute usage caps for every household, monitored by health-destroying smart meters)

Goal 8 Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
(Mandate minimum wages, compliance and certification, and introduce employment quotas that discriminate against the best qualified person for the job)

Goal 9 Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
(Mandate changes to infrastructure in all countries, creating greater national debt to be paid for by levying higher taxes on the population)

Goal 10 Reduce inquality within and among countries
(Push international trade agreements on all countries - TAFTA, NAFTA, CAFTA, GATT, TTIP & TPP - to benefit mega-corporations)

Goal 11 Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
(Create protected rural spaces, forcing people into cities / mega-cities with 24/7 surveillance in all public places and ban single-family homes with gardens)

Goal 12 Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
(Introduce utility quotas and penalise waste disposal, and encourage people to report on offending people or businesses)

Goal 13 Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
(Implement carbon taxes, and legalize current weather modification and geoengineering practices)

Goal 14 Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
(Mandate licences and quotas for all fishing, including individuals who fish for their own consumption)

Goal 15 Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
(Ensure every possible seed is preserved in the Svalbard Global Seed Vault so the powers-that-be can regenerate the earth for themselves after they destroy it for everyone else)

Goal 16 Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
(Strengthen police states everywhere, institute pre-crime departments and RFID chips to trace everyone, while giving tax breaks to organizations that promote certain government agendas via hiring policies or their product/service offering)

Goal 17 Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
(End national sovereignty, placing every country under the socio-communist rule of a totalitarian One World Government)

Bitchute link
Last Edit: 13 May 2020 01:35 by Connect Dots.

Plandemic 13 May 2020 03:01 #6

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
I also trust Dr Andrew Kaufman's testimony and find him very credible.

He is a person of utmost integrity, which shines through in this interview:

DR. ANDREW KAUFMAN ~ "A DOCTOR SPEAKS OUT: SECRETS, LIES, FAKE NEWS & CORONAVIRUS" [AGE OF TRUTH TV]

Premiered Apr 28, 2020

Age Of Truth TV

YouTube link

Plandemic 13 May 2020 10:08 #7

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Since the lockdown began here in our home town of Richmond North Yorkshire one primary school has been taking in children and staff to cater for those parents who need to work and place their children in their nursery classroom.
The ironic part of all this is, if the bulk of the chidren who normally attend this school are not allowed to attend, then why are there still small children being allowed to be there, this tells us that there is no epidemic Or, are these few children some how immune to everything.

Plandemic 13 May 2020 11:09 #8

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Sweden claims coronavirus success after keeping country open, says herd immunity imminent -

Criticized for refusing to lock down, Sweden’s top health official says herd immunity is inevitable and took credit for the slowing of coronavirus numbers.

www.cnbc.com/2020/04/22/no-lockdown-in-sweden-but-stockholm-could-see-herd-immunity-in-weeks.html
Last Edit: 13 May 2020 11:13 by Gan Anim.

Plandemic 13 May 2020 13:21 #9

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Gan Anim wrote:
Sweden claims coronavirus success after keeping country open, says herd immunity imminent -

It seems to me that "herd immunity" is another paradigm that needs to change, once the correction is made that we're not "catching" a virus; we're sick because of toxins that need to be neutralized and removed from the body.

Plandemic 13 May 2020 13:43 #10

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Connect Dots wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

It seems to me that "herd immunity" is another paradigm that needs to change, once the correction is made that we're not "catching" a virus; we're sick because of toxins that need to be neutralized and removed from the body.

It is a culmination of many things, the toxins in our environment and the drugs we take, living in huge herds that enable the viruses to overcome what was once a strong herd immunity, first we have to stop handing out flu jabs like candy to children and let the body catch things naturally.

Going back towards nature would help enormously, close all of the cities where the Varroa Languish and begin living once again.
Last Edit: 13 May 2020 13:46 by Gan Anim.

Plandemic 13 May 2020 13:54 #11

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Gan Anim wrote:
It is a culmination of many things, the toxins in our environment and the drugs we take, living in huge herds that enable the viruses to overcome what was once a strong herd immunity, first we have to stop handing out flu jabs like candy to children and let the body catch things naturally.

Going back towards nature would help enormously, close all of the cities where the Varroa Languish and begin living once again.

Sounds like you disagree that what we've been calling viruses is really just exosomes, which weren't discovered until 30 years ago, and are produced by our own body.

Plandemic 13 May 2020 15:27 #12

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
Instead of a pandemic, we are experiencing the implementation of a plan, which is Agenda 21/Agenda 30.

Deborah Tavares learned about the globalists' plans for planet Earth from her occupation as a land developer:

DEBORAH TAVARES ~ "Illuminati Global Agenda & Smart Directed Energy Weapons" [Age Of Truth TV] [HD]

Feb 23, 2020

Age Of Truth TV

YouTube link
Last Edit: 13 May 2020 16:12 by Connect Dots.

Plandemic 13 May 2020 16:17 #13

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
Deborah Tavares learned about the globalists' plans for planet Earth from her occupation as a land developer . . .

Similarly, Rosa Koire gained her knowledge by being a real estate appraiser:

ROSA KOIRE ~ "NWO 5G Climate Change Feminist Transgender U.N.Agenda 21" [Age Of Truth TV] [HD

Dec 3, 2019

Age Of Truth TV

YouTube link

Plandemic 13 May 2020 17:11 #14

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Connect Dots wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

Sounds like you disagree that what we've been calling viruses is really just exosomes, which weren't discovered until 30 years ago, and are produced by our own body.

I am not contesting any evidence or professional qualifications you may have, Exosomes were discovered when I was a medic back in the mid eighties and were discovered when the medical world began adding mercury/Thiomersol to kill bacteria and prevent contamination in antiseptic ointments, creams, jellies, and sprays used by consumers and in hospitals, including nasal sprays, eye drops, contact lens solutions, immunoglobulins, vaccines and tattoo inks.

Thiomersal was used as a preservative (bactericide) so that multidose vials of vaccines like TABT which was a common injection all military personel had in those days, which were used instead of multiple single-dose treatmnts to acheive the same overall coverage, which is more expensive, exosomes are the bodies responce mechanism to many different kinds of trauma and metalic toxins when they enter the bloodstream, as are the proteins found in eosinophils when these cells burst and enter the circulatr system.

See also

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eosinophil
Last Edit: 13 May 2020 17:13 by Gan Anim.

Plandemic 13 May 2020 17:12 #15

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Connect Dots wrote:
Connect Dots wrote:
Deborah Tavares learned about the globalists' plans for planet Earth from her occupation as a land developer . . .

Similarly, Rosa Koire gained her knowledge by being a real estate appraiser:

ROSA KOIRE ~ "NWO 5G Climate Change Feminist Transgender U.N.Agenda 21" [Age Of Truth TV] [HD

Dec 3, 2019

Age Of Truth TV

YouTube link

Is this Cora person a dude?

Plandemic 13 May 2020 17:29 #16

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Rosa K is not a dude - she became known about 10 yrs ago when she came to understand Agenda 21 - many of us on DIF were already yrs ahead - she came to it from looking at what City code was doing to local housing ect - and then she GOT IT -

The IceAge Farmer is good - knows contrived and through weather warfare food shortages will be on-going and getting worse - also b/c of the Grand Solar Minimum -

Deb. Tavares is excellent - she REALLY GETS IT ALL THE WAY and is probably the one website that can inform the best with the history from the Rockefellers - all UN papers - Iron Mt. - Quite wars - ect to what is happening and why in so many areas - esp the use of high tech weather warfare .-
Last Edit: 13 May 2020 18:07 by Lizzy.

Plandemic 13 May 2020 17:36 #17

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Gan Anim wrote:
Is this Cora person a dude?

You must be talking about the title of the video. I wondered the same thing. I haven't watched the video yet; I don't know. She is a new source for me.

It's probably a reference to Goal 5 of Agenda 30:

Goal 5 Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
(Promote LGBTQ and feminist agendas, marginalise families, heterosexuality, men and boys)

Plandemic 13 May 2020 17:40 #18

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Took you a longtime to catch on dots - but u made it -

Plandemic 13 May 2020 17:44 #19

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Gan Anim wrote:
. . . exosomes are the bodies responce mechanism to many different kinds of trauma and metalic toxins when they enter the bloodstream . . .

Well, is it plausible to you that what is accepted science of viruses needs to be re-visited in view of the discovery of exosomes?

My understanding is that some scientists are beginning to acknowledge that the two are actually the same thing.

Plandemic 13 May 2020 17:50 #20

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Try this on for size - what happens in the UK will happen everywhere -

The Phony Coroni -
For those who would like to know why we are all in lockdown need to view the following video which I have uploaded to my own Bitchute channel before it gets deleted from Jutube. The original had a suspiciouse text within the description below the video that alerted me which I have coppied and pasted into the discrption on my upload. To me the text is structured in a way to signal and activate those involved in the selective loop of terrorists who have us in this slow kill lock down.

This is the text: “The 322 Communist Coup 2020” = “a bloodless war” now being applied globally.

I am not implying this young lady is involved in this planne’emic loop just because I noticed it on a video echoing her message. But what I can say is this;

We are in a Zio-Marxist/Capitalist game of dialectic psychology having been catapulted into their “bloodless war game” of; lets not blame the Muslims now” or the white power mirage, lets instead blame the Chinese and Russians! When the reality is, once again we are all being pointed in the wrong direction, although Vladamere Putin and the president of China Xi Jinping are Marxist puppets they are also involved in this coordinated Yiddish ambush while the Chinese people themselves being Goyim are unaware of the hiden hand that agitates them.

These Zio-capitalists (((Jews))) and Shabos goy are now sending messages like the one in question to their puppet foot soldiers to stand by and rise-up as and when conditions create the perfect storm to start and cause Anarchy while (((they))) continue to take over/re-structure the Worlds national governments, local and regional councils, and their new global banking system.
Strategy of Tension.

(((They))) have taken us all into another “Pearl Harbour” and “Twin Towers” moment where, for those who could see , saw all our civil liberties reduced into a “Shepherd and sheep” mentality;

They need triggers for solutions when (((their))) backs are against the wall like loosing control of their Holocaust and Ant Smetic protection racket so use methods of “Problem” “reaction” “solution” to secure their plunder or shore up their failing banking system, then graft blame elsewhere and (((they))) come out smelling of roses because it was all swallowed up by the sheep and now we all go back to work and the manufactured situation goes into history as an organic phenomena but our food chain remains poison, targeting our genetic makeup and immune system.

If you are wondering where all the money is coming from during these manufactured times (as we see the economy going into free-fall) one only has to focus on the panic, crisis and immigration bonds which are paying out dividends at this moment for those in the elite loop, every vaccine test or injection is a prescription”; a bond tradable instrument = a “guaranteed Cheque” for big pharma, mass testing/injecting is like injecting a steroid into the economy. These magic bonds are similar to how they replenished the failing economy during the depression of the

Stupid Goy ….We did the 911 Twin Towers.Google search 5 dancing Israeli’s

1930’s and the world wars selling war bonds and the lend lease scam all guaranteed on the back of …”Us” ….Not gold or the petro-dollar or stock market scam “Us” we are the guarantors to their fresh air scam “Us” “YOU” “We” (((they))) have no money.

History is not what we have been fed, the (((victors of WWII/the money changers/the well poisoners))) are at it again but this is their final victory suffering us all into (((their))) cashless society where unoficial thinkers will be switched off and outcast till death.
Suspended animation

This global lockdown along with proof of hospital activity “Nil” incl of other contrived situations etc reveal to me that the leading (((puppeteer rats))) are using just a “skeleton crew” of in the loop shabbos-goy footsoldiers otherwise how could such a small group of deep state (((rats))) shut down the whole planet.

We are in a semantic terror battle for control under cover of their COVID19 scam that seems to be targetting celebraties and media or political figures Behhhhh!, meanwhile while elderly, mentally ill and vulnerable are dropping like flies, and no doubt suicides are happening because of the trauma being waged, deaths that are no doubt being configured into the planned’emic stats to reinforce their strategy of tension to keep us in lockdown “physically and mentally”.

Most sheep won’t like being told that the last line of defense within all nations is always the nationalist but nationalists over decades (because of our Nationalist policies re “true” diversity and equality along with our interest-free banking system and protectionism/Autarky) have been neutralized by the deep state who only survive on contradictions and do activate Zio-Marxist foot-soldiers aginst those who challenge their narratve as and when, to attack and charachter assasinate and outcast all nationalists from society in order to leave them insolvent on the fringes of party politics.

It’s only now the people willing to see will realize they have been duped and left stranded without a last line of defense, but are still crying out in vain to have this 5G scam and the forcasted forced vaccine stopped/dismantled which would have been the natural actions of the last line of defense. If this is not so; ask yourself where are all the so-called heroic “Zio-Anarchists” now that their radical talents are needed, the so-called brave Anarchists (librarian gimps) who within the safety of Police cordons can smash up shops, business’s and all capitalist symbolism during these bought and paid for “solvent” rallies that Police seem to manage, and choreograph as if in a helpless situation when faced with a so-called “standoff”;

But no, they won’t appear until their triggered by the (((deep state))) to cause Anarchy to accelerate (((their))) all out Martial law and the stage is now being set within our city centres in waiting for their masked up state Anarchists to act out looting and attack 5G targets for the Rabbis lantern “TV” to persuade the sheep to follow their rally cry… don’t be fooled again because” mark my word they are agitating a “race” and “religious” war by proxy to stampede in foreign armies for help, because all wars are (((banker’s wars))).

The corona virus pland’emic has been a great way to deflect attention away from the (((perpetrators))) of chaos. Listen to this “public notice” from Nathanael the Jew.

Racially motivated Zio-Anarchists (gullible goy atheists) spear-heading disorder that sustains usury.

Take note; As well as being in Parliament and town halls up and down Britain, a deep state office also resides localy here in Bold street Liverpool, called the “News From Nowhere Radical & Community Bookshop” were high ranking footsoldiers trained up by the deep state in Frankfurt school/Common purpose techniques and communist leadership skills to help subvert nations from within, a well known cell protected by the deep state.

These are the leading rats on the back of the anti-racism/antisemitism contradiction train up opposition to anything that advocates an interest-free banking system and 100% employment that is offered under a Gottfried Feder model within the protection of Autarky, only those who dont offer this remedy are allowed within the Democracy trick.
Sleight of Hand

These high ranking rats in this book shop know what’s going on, the shop front is a local headquarters answerable to a bigger network all involved with “The 322 Communist Coup 2020” = “a bloodless war” these are the rats who have us in this lockdown while acting out choreographed newsreels with their skeleton network of “race” and “nation” destroyers. Otherwise what the girl in the video is saying is a lie” but I don’t believe she is lying because of the pattern correlation witnessed to date. Nothing else makes sense!

What a cunning way to dupe the world by globally training up a skeleton group of cherry-picked Zio-Marxist minorities and actors since the end of WWII, racially and politically motivate them, then set up false flag situations like 911 bombings, mass shootings, and white power situations, or even as seen today taking into care the hordes of homeless and beggars from the city center streets some of who are stocked 70 and 80 people deep in Liverpool warehouses hidden from view, filmed and cast to dupe and sway public opinion. To find out if this is true! question those who refuse to stay in these makeshift settings.

I hope you have your candles at the ready because the red terror is about to switch off the national grid to terrorise you into submission.

This is how they secure central banking within their Democracy trick of, divisive politics which controls both sides of the so-called “L” and “R” spectrum while coverrtly delivering us into the clutches of Communism/Marxism.
Kaifeng and Harbin Jews of China.

Kaifeng and Harbin Jews of China.

The reality is; No one is dying in the way that we are being told, but yet! “The 322 Communist Coup 2020” = “a bloodless war” or better known as The Perostroika deception is rampant and the same thespiens are purposely driving the economy into bankruptcy, and as forcasted out of the chaos, their solvent (((Phoenix rises))) having swept the board clean of all your civil liberties, assets, inheritance and national infrastructure with just a skelton crew of (((Jews))) and a complient group of shabos goy robots now in the process of expanding their silk road for their Kaifeng and Harbin (((blood brothers))) who are in full controll of China while the controlling (((rats))) behind the scene in chutzpah have you, at 8pm each evening standing on the doorstep clapping for your own downfall. Because they know if their COVID19 planned’emic fails to work by taking Europe or Britain into insolvency a Gottfried Feder system of Autarky is close which will reconfigure the world and respective national debts back to nil which brings all their plunder back into the equation to be redistributed back to its rightful owners which settles all our debts outright leaving them helpless and vulnerable to be put on trial for piracy, wars and genocide.

If your “still” skeptical of this happening then one should take note; as and when, of those who scurry to fill the collateral damage vacuum once the “Phony Coroni” ban is lifted ie bankruptcies and takeover bids (Jew plunder) that will expand their “Yiddish Portfolios R Us”.

I wonder how many Israeli start-up businesses or even oriental looking Kaifeng or Harbin Jew land lords will arrive in your area “well-poised” to fill these global voids. These are the Yiddish rats who have secured for themselves a collective tribal money laundering criminal network of drug lords, Banks and a “Shetar” gate keeps within all occupied nations who constantly “hex” and blend in tighter top-down foreign administration having used an “actuarial dialectic science” of “cause” and “effect” that the enamoured masses can’t/won’t accept or even see these abnormal cohin’cidences as being a Zio-Communist Trojan horse.

What does “save our NHS” really mean? link 1……. link 2…….

The 3rd rail.

VIDEO

History is not what we have been fed, the (((victors of WWI/II/the money changers/well poisoners))) are at it again but this is their final victory suffering us all into (((their))) cashless society where unoficial thinkers will be switched off and outcast till death.
The blog post within the following link needs be considered into the equation and remember the majority are not going to like the truth of history once faced with the reality but need to catch up. At least when the time comes for me to be put on the stats I will have known who did it “the biblical well poisoners” “the money-changers” those who we were warned of. Link here ….

As for you drug dealers who have helped comotose and dismantle our towns and cities that helped create these circumstances; Your about to meet your main supplier “Israel” who is about to level “useful you” and your family, now positioned with us all facing the same devil incarnate.; But it wont be so bad for you because you have that rainy day cash stash set asside which will be a welcome site if we see another mad-dash for toilet roll unless you can put it to better use in a late bid for redemption. If your not understanding the significance of your indulgence read here 5th Columnists – Part 3/5 Not so ‘Kosher’ Holocaust business.. and let it sink in.

To understand how the banker crime families got their war Google “5 dancing Israelis” because Israel/Mossad did 911 using a Trojan horse scenario to manipulate consent for war.

Now ask yourself what if? link here …….

peterquiggins.wordpress.com/2020/04/02/phony-croni/

followed by -

National Health Cyber Attack. -

peterquiggins.wordpress.com/2017/05/16/national-health-cyber-attack/?fbclid=IwAR1S9xPSHHDCgf5OXg7ZctVrmtseYUPGUYEfkaJVdvp35OsHiiZjYUx8U2s

“The recent Cyber attack against Britain’s NHS asset ………A great way to negotiate and supply a £50m contract to change a tech system just before privatisation to another Jewish company.

If you can get your head around this - WELL DONE -
Last Edit: 13 May 2020 18:05 by Lizzy.
Moderators: Connect Dots