Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Invisible Rainbow

The Invisible Rainbow 17 May 2020 17:17 #1

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
During the following interview, Robert David Steele brings up the book The Invisible Rainbow.  It is mentioned in the context of electromagnetic pollution on Earth, which causes disease, that we need to clean up.  Steele gets his knowledge of what is really going on in the world by being a voracious reader and then posting reviews about the books he reads.  He posted a 17 page summary (in this case written by someone else) of The Invisible Rainbow on the blog Phi Beta Iota:

Steele talks about the fact that the Spanish flu was actually radio pollution starting at 33:57:

Truthiverse Episode 3 with Robert David Steele: Ex-CIA Officer Pulls Back the Curtain on COVID-19

May 15, 2020

Brendan D. Murphy

YouTube link
Last Edit: 18 May 2020 01:11 by Connect Dots. Reason: Make a correction
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

The Invisible Rainbow 17 May 2020 18:02 #2

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
The hidden hand and electric universe is something I have been looking at for many years, as an avid gardener/grower there is plenty you can witness and learn by observing nature first hand, how the whole of nature follows in season both tropical and sidereally.

If you watch any climbing plant/hops, beans etc you will see that they climb in a twisting motion, this trait is know as Circumnutation, or as in Masonic Parlance Circumambultion, both explanations are one and the same and detailed synopsis can be found all over the internet.

Masons have a ceremony where they mimic nature as they walk around their alter in bare feet, whilst anointing themselves, a religion of the hiiden hand in our midst, sun worship is part of it also.

This motion is in constant alignment day or night and not driven by visible light or the sun alone, but an unseen rainbow or frequency, and can be effected by exposing certain frequencies in a controlled environment, rather like us lin our own atmoshpere where plants that have evolved to recognize the natural frequencies begin to get confused when others are added whilst growning, here is the electric universe in control of all life, including DNA separation during the renewing of all cells in the stages of mitosis/Anaphase which I have mentioned several times beforetoday.

As we venture down the avenue of more and even finer saturation using unatural frequencies nature will definately become confused as to what are natural and unatural, birds loose their way from their known routes and die as they fly into bad weather and freeze on the wing, insects get confused and become prey to creatures like bats that send out frequencies to fool and catch them, its all there to be seen in nature, everything is relatedin the scheme of things.

We may be the next to be programmed using such frequencies, and carrier waves that tag along upon the parent frequencies, which Brzezinski talked about in his writing, saying soon people will soon not be able to use critical thinking for themselves.

This technology in the wrong hads may be detrimental to human longevity, where it could be so much different if used for enlightening humanity instead of confusing and controlling us.
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots

The Invisible Rainbow 17 May 2020 18:17 #3

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Connect Dots wrote:
During the following interview, Robert David Steele brings up the book The Invisible Rainbow.  It is mentioned in the context of electromagnetic pollution on Earth, which causes disease, that we need to clean up.  Steele gets his knowledge of what is really going on in the world by being a voracious reader and then posting reviews about the books he reads.  He posted a 17 page summary of The Invisible Rainbow on the blog Phi Beta Iota:

Steele talks about the fact that the Spanish flu was actually radio pollution starting at 33:57:

Truthiverse Episode 3 with Robert David Steele: Ex-CIA Officer Pulls Back the Curtain on COVID-19

May 15, 2020

Brendan D. Murphy

YouTube link

The Spanish flu is presumed to be the result of the program and series of unknown injections, 35 in total the armies were given a year prior to the outbreak, same happened during the second world war where soldiers were given shots for tetanus, which saw a majority of them die before they were 50, same as what happened in the Gulf War in Iraq, hense the term GWS.

vaccineimpact.com/2018/did-military-experimental-vaccine-in-1918-kill-50-100-million-people-blamed-as-spanish-flu/

The pattern of testing to deliberate mistakes unto this day cannot be ignored.
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots

The Invisible Rainbow 17 May 2020 18:42 #4

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Gan Anim wrote:
The Spanish flu is presumed to be the result of the program and series of unknown injections, 35 in total the armies were given a year prior to the outbreak . . .

With the Spanish flu deaths I think there were co-factors: the man-made radiation of radio, vaccinations, and also the way doctors treated patients. I've learned that aspirin was new at that time, and doctors gave massive doses of it to their patients, which was toxic.

The cause of the epidemic was not a virus.
Last Edit: 17 May 2020 20:06 by Connect Dots. Reason: Typo

The Invisible Rainbow 17 May 2020 19:35 #5

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Connect Dots wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
The Spanish flu is presumed to be the result of the program and series of unknown injections, 35 in total the armies were given a year prior to the outbreak . . .

With the Spanish flu deaths I think there were co-factors: the man-made radiation of radio, vaccinations, and also the way doctors treated patients. I've learned that aspirin was new at that time, and doctors gave massive doses of it to their patients, which was toxic.

The cause was the epidemic was not a virus.

The saying and as a former medic in the front line treating such injusries, that says things in moderation are beneficial rings true, if we are to thwart any disease we need to let the body do it itself.

Of the majority of treatments which are always tried and tested are from man made wars and the damages created by them, when people are thrust into terrible conditions their immune sysytem is severely effected by stress and traumatic shock after their injuries, this leaves patients very vulnerable and at the bay of disease and their ability to recover afterwards, mostly due to long term stress and objects left inside the body after surgery has failed to emove them, as was seen during these times.

Of the experimentations with tetanus injections during world war one, and the 35 unknown vaccines given priot to the outbreak of flu is the interesting part for me as a former medic, and like today with the huge program of seasonal flu jabs, which is in of itself actually lengthens the season by inadvertantly exposing others to the given viruses or cultures after the recipent becomes infective.

We have not a clue what is in these treatments and it is here where we might look a little deeper in my view.
Last Edit: 17 May 2020 21:55 by Gan Anim.

The Invisible Rainbow 17 May 2020 20:12 #6

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Gan Anim wrote:
We have not a clue what is in these treatments and it is here where we might look a little deeper in my view.

In the United States, we actually have a law that has made vaccine manufacturers immune to lawsuits for vaccine injury. There is a special court, paid for with taxpayer money, that handles claims of injuries.

If, as a result of the revolution we may be in the process of starting, we can take on Big Pharma and reverse their power, this lockdown will have been worth it.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

The Invisible Rainbow 17 May 2020 20:47 #7

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
During the following interview, Robert David Steele brings up the book The Invisible Rainbow.  

I used the Transcript function to help me put together the list of things Steele presented when he was asked as a conclusion for the interview what he would like to see be reality a decade or so from now:

• Smaller cities with local agriculture
  • High-speed rail everywhere
  • No illegal immigration
  • No vaccinations
  • Everyone healthy, not obese, and not on drugs
  • Creative schools spending 30% of time in arts, music, and physical fitness (arts and music help you do math and engineering better)
  • A full-time parent for every child (one wage earner in a child's home)
  • Stop wrecking the earth (but "climate change" is a fraud and geoengineering is a crime against humanity)
  • Government regulation is not the answer; an educated public is the answer

Steele is a very good source, in my opinion, for what is actually going on in the world, and what we need to work for to change things.

The Invisible Rainbow 17 May 2020 22:15 #8

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Connect Dots wrote:
Connect Dots wrote:
During the following interview, Robert David Steele brings up the book The Invisible Rainbow.  

I used the Transcript function to help me put together the list of things Steele presented when he was asked as a conclusion for the interview what he would like to see be reality a decade or so from now:

• Smaller cities with local agriculture
  • High-speed rail everywhere
  • No illegal immigration
  • No vaccinations
  • Everyone healthy, not obese, and not on drugs
  • Creative schools spending 30% of time in arts, music, and physical fitness (arts and music help you do math and engineering better)
  • A full-time parent for every child (one wage earner in a child's home)
  • Stop wrecking the earth (but "climate change" is a fraud and geoengineering is a crime against humanity)
  • Government regulation is not the answer; an educated public is the answer

Steele is a very good source, in my opinion, for what is actually going on in the world, and what we need to work for to change things.

As a creative person I can immediately tell that Steele is of the acedemic type and not very practical, and does not use his hands to make his living, he mentions the arts and music but not crafts, I was crap at math and music at school but excelled in the things that I found interesting, but can see exactly what I want out of a piece of timber without measuring it most of the time.

He says climate change is a fraud but also knows it is always changing, what mankind does to his immediate environment is where things matter the most, we could easily function on a much greater scale and let nature and the planet thrive and breath without effecting it as we are, many strive to point this out and try to live the dream but never do, nor lead by example.

Most of the things he says have been said for millennia but what does he actually do other than repeat what everyone else is saying, it is what we do that councts not what we say.

My Grandfather used to say to these talkaholic types, don't tell me, show me what you have been doing to help yourself and others, which is what most are not doing but turning a blind eye to the many situations they encounter daily, and herein lies our greatest problem, and in doing this does not create any sollutions, non of the leading guru's do anything worth while but need feeding so they can continue talking their lives away.

Of the money that Icke and other frauds where cash hand outs have pissed away truly shows exactly who they are, this golden egg could have been put to much better use if he had donated a small portion of it to create something truly useful, like a real life school for his followers, instead he banters on about how we are all being duped and how he thinks it is going to be, and this truly shows his and Steeles own insecurities.
Last Edit: 17 May 2020 22:19 by Gan Anim.

The Invisible Rainbow 17 May 2020 23:40 #9

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Gan Anim wrote:
As a creative person I can immediately tell that Steele is of the acedemic type and not very practical, and does not use his hands to make his living, he mentions the arts and music but not crafts, I was crap at math and music at school but excelled in the things that I found interesting, but can see exactly what I want out of a piece of timber without measuring it most of the time.
According to the gist of what he was saying, he would include your crafts as being important. He didn't include "shop," but one can surmise from the intent of what he said, that it’s included, too.

Gan Anim wrote:
Most of the things he says have been said for millennia but what does he actually do other than repeat what everyone else is saying, it is what we do that councts not what we say.
He is doing plenty!

He is a public figure who is speaking truth to power. He is a leader of a movement to clean up politics in the United States. He is active in the International Tribunal for Natural Justice, a movement to end murderous pedophilia, among other atrocities. He is a creative thinker who has many proposals on the table for solutions. He is a dedicated American patriot and advocate for all of humanity.

Gan Anim wrote:
Of the money that Icke and other frauds . . .

David Icke is NO FRAUD.

:facepalm:

But let's get back on topic.

:yes:
Last Edit: 18 May 2020 04:11 by Connect Dots. Reason: Clarify

The Invisible Rainbow 18 May 2020 08:14 #10

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Connect Dots wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
According to the gist of what he was saying, he would include your crafts as being important. He didn't include "shop," but one can surmise from the intent of what he said, that it’s included, too.

Gan Anim wrote:
He is doing plenty!

He is a public figure who is speaking truth to power. He is a leader of a movement to clean up politics in the United States. He is active in the International Tribunal for Natural Justice, a movement to end murderous pedophilia, among other atrocities. He is a creative thinker who has many proposals on the table for solutions. He is a dedicated American patriot and advocate for all of humanity.

Gan Anim wrote:
Of the money that Icke and other frauds . . .

David Icke is NO FRAUD.

:facepalm:

But let's get back on topic.

:yes:

I think its beginning to dawn on people that throwing money at those who only talk won't get things done, most people know the difference between right and wrong and most do nothing about it, so all of the donating and calling out, bow bashing, is wasted and the same old bleating goes on unabated.

Edit:

Come to think of it, where is the mass protests for Icke to be reinstated to the channels he has been removed from, should we give him another half million, a million, to see if donating and promoting will make things any different, now we have to pay a further 100 pounds a year to hear the same rhetoric repackaged.
Last Edit: 18 May 2020 08:47 by Gan Anim.

The Invisible Rainbow 18 May 2020 14:09 #11

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Gan Anim wrote:
I think its beginning to dawn on people that throwing money at those who only talk won't get things done, most people know the difference between right and wrong and most do nothing about it, so all of the donating and calling out, bow bashing, is wasted and the same old bleating goes on unabated.
There is no greater service to humanity than courageously speaking truth to power.

You are bad-mouthing a good person for no good reason.

:thdown:

Gan Anim wrote:

Edit:

Come to think of it, where is the mass protests for Icke to be reinstated to the channels he has been removed from, should we give him another half million, a million, to see if donating and promoting will make things any different, now we have to pay a further 100 pounds a year to hear the same rhetoric repackaged.

David Icke has earned every penny he makes.

Again, an argument about David Icke's integrity or lack thereof is off-topic for this thread.
Last Edit: 18 May 2020 14:13 by Connect Dots. Reason: Add

The Invisible Rainbow 18 May 2020 20:15 #12

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
Steele talks about the fact that the Spanish flu was actually radio pollution . . .

From the The Invisible Rainbow summary:

phibetaiota.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/English-Summary-of-The-Invisible-Rainbow-A-History-of-Electricity-and-Life.pdf