Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Overcoming the Matrix

Overcoming the Matrix 21 May 2020 13:19 #1

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.

"Give regularly the love to yourself; don't believe in those thoughts that are coming from the matrix. These are not your thoughts; they might relate to your past but you didn't consciously choose them; therefore, they are not you and they're your matrix programs. Let go of them and just love yourself regularly, constantly, as often as you can and you will generate a new reality when you do . . ."

STEVEN WHYBROW ~ "Archon Artificial Intelligence & 5G Frequency Control" [Age Of Truth TV] [HD]

Dec 8, 2019

Age Of Truth TV

YouTube link
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Overcoming the Matrix 21 May 2020 15:33 #2

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.

"There's been a sequential series of events that have brought us to this point. We need to find a way of reversing the sequence, and I believe it's got to come down to self-respect. . . "

MAX IGAN ~ "Archons & Puppet Masters Of The Empire Of The Three Cities" [Age Of Truth TV] [HD]

Dec 1, 2018

Age Of Truth TV

YouTube link

Overcoming the Matrix 21 May 2020 17:16 #3

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
MAX IGAN ~ "Archons & Puppet Masters Of The Empire Of The Three Cities" [Age Of Truth TV] [HD]

Dec 1, 2018

Age Of Truth TV

YouTube link
In reference to his website, Max mentioned something about the fact that he had changed his mind about something he had written, but that he left it up because that way he can then focus on what needs to be corrected about what he had said.

I know about the flat earth/voice-to-skull attack he suffered. I'm assuming he wasn't referring to that, but to some opinion he had offered publicly that he later changed.

Does anyone know his work and what he might have been talking about?
Last Edit: 21 May 2020 17:17 by Connect Dots. Reason: Clarify