Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 09 Mar 2016 18:49 #41

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
Zorro sweetie :) ..Fight on.. that's what we do :yup: ..we endure you know that. I've always been a bit of a fan as you well know :emb:

" I was bored before I even began ".
Last Edit: 09 Mar 2016 19:02 by spectero. Reason: cunt.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 09 Mar 2016 18:53 #42

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
"Amazing Joseph Goebbels Speech" :D

That's like "An Extremely Tasty and Healthy Big Mac" :roll:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 09 Mar 2016 18:59 #43

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
Gaia wrote:

It was a great Speech..Mickey Mouse could have orated it..The Speech stands.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 09 Mar 2016 19:07 #44

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
spectero wrote:
Gaia wrote:

I am unable to watch any videos now. Next week I will check it out.

And no doubt the nazis were some decent speechers and perfectionist propagandists, it's just a funny label "amazing".
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 09 Mar 2016 19:13 #45

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
Gaia wrote:
spectero wrote:
Gaia wrote:

And no doubt the nazis were some decent speechers and perfectionist propagandists, it's just a funny label "amazing".

What would you know :roll: ?. You haven't even seen the video. Mr " Let me judge something that I haven't even watched " (SIGH):roll:.
Last Edit: 09 Mar 2016 19:15 by spectero. Reason: HELLO
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, peacenik

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 09 Mar 2016 19:19 #46

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
spectero wrote:
Gaia wrote:
spectero wrote:
Gaia wrote:

What would you know :roll: ?. You haven't even seen the video. Mr " Let me judge something that I haven't even watched " (SIGH):roll:.

I also haven't had a Big Mac in some 15 years, but I got enough idea of the taste and healthiness of it.

Goebbels was a grandmaster of propaganda. Anyone falling for such an "amazing" speech is just bewitched by his master skills. I am not.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 09 Mar 2016 19:30 #47

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
Gaia wrote:
spectero wrote:
Gaia wrote:
spectero wrote:
Gaia wrote:

I also haven't had a Big Mac in some 15 years, but I got enough idea of the taste and healthiness of it.

Goebbels was a grandmaster of propaganda. Anyone falling for such an "amazing" speech is just bewitched by his master skills. I am not.

So just because Goebbels was allegedly a " grandmaster of propaganda " everything he said was bogus?. :roll: ..lol..yeah cool, Gaia..keep dancing :iitm: keep dancing. :) .
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, peacenik, Flare

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 09 Mar 2016 19:34 #48

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Would you buy a car from a gypsy lawyer who studied psychological warfare (marketing)? :D

I don't.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 09 Mar 2016 19:40 #49

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
spectero wrote:
Gaia wrote:

How much fighting or suffering for the cause did Joe get up to? It's easy talking a good fight when you know you are going to be the best protected from its perils.

ps. Also, how bloody do you think zorro is prepared to get his hands? Or, is he just another Goebbels, bigging it up from the sidelines?
Last Edit: 09 Mar 2016 19:43 by ragnarok.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 09 Mar 2016 19:40 #50

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
Gaia wrote:
Would you buy a car from a gypsy lawyer who studied psychological warfare (marketing)? :D

I don't.

Gaia..such a great name and avi btw :) feeling it. I would look around said car though to see it was worth buying I wouldn't just judge from afar ;) .
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Gaia

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 09 Mar 2016 20:35 #51

• Flare
Gaia wrote:

Well, seems like you're falling for every piece of Zionist and Masonic propaganda nowadays, which has been fed to you from birth... as those were the guys which won WW II you know?

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 15:27 #52

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
ragnarok wrote:
spectero wrote:
Gaia wrote:

How much fighting or suffering for the cause did Joe get up to?

:O What?.. Yeah coz churchill was on the front line whilst he spitted his ridiculous WE we will fight them on the beaches speech :roll: .

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 15:46 #53

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Churchill had been informed of a pending major air attack. He assumed the target was London - so he cancelled all his pm appointments and left downing street through the back door. Just as his car was about to set off a military courier delivered intelligence that the target was Conventry, whereon Churchill went back to Downing Street and blustered about defying the Germans blah blah.

Truth is anti-semitic

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 15:59 #54

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
His speech implied that Britain was akin to somewhere like Western Samoa, Claiming to be some plucky little innocent Island nation standing up to the big bullies.. :larf: ..What a fucking joke, When in reality Britain was the biggest baddest empire the world had ever seen for at least two centuries. Churchill was like soooo popular with the public..they voted him out in the general election the same year :facepalm: :roll: .
Last Edit: 10 Mar 2016 16:02 by spectero.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 16:22 #55

• GMP
  • Silver Member
spectero wrote:
His speech implied that Britain was akin to somewhere like Western Samoa, Claiming to be some plucky little innocent Island nation standing up to the big bullies.. :larf: ..What a fucking joke, When in reality Britain was the biggest baddest empire the world had ever seen for at least two centuries. Churchill was like soooo popular with the public..they voted him out in the general election the same year :facepalm: :roll: .

Churchill was so detested in the mining village where I grew up that on the day of his funeral they held a celebration party in the Miners Institute Club. That whole 'popular leader' mythos around Churchill is BS. The British working class hated the fat bastard.
User(s) who Liked this post: spectero

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 18:24 #56

• Zephirop
Hey at least this place resembles a forum now, instead of an echo chamber for hitler fans.

Zorro, I see what you're saying, but you look like you're unable to compete so you're taking your ball home, i know that's not the case, you must be burnt out or something.

You should try being me, now there's true frustration, i hate being me, i might stop soon.

And my mum lived through the war, she said everyone hated Churchill, she can't account for his post war image.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr. Plug, Gaia

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 18:35 #57

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Unable to compete or burned out? Whatever gave you that impression?

Not at all. I just put more of my energy into doing something more positive and constructive these days. like film making for instance.. rather than involving myself too deeply in childish, petty and pointless squabbles with twats and wankers that I've have little in common with really..

Don't mistake my lack of posting here for me going away or throwing the towel in. You should know me better than that by now. I'm smart enough to not waste too much of my time posting petty one liners and cheap shots on a forum..
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 10 Mar 2016 18:41 by Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, peacenik

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 18:40 #58

• Zephirop
I said i 'know' that's not the case, but appearances and reality are strange bedfellows.

I find the sudden appearance of certain posters quite intriguing, hence my reappearance.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 18:45 #59

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Yeah, it seems that truth Zone has become the old DI forums, model II. Lots of the previously banned members seem to end up here for some unknown reason? I've no real objection to that, the DI forums was after all once a great forum. I'm done with all the inter-forum wars too btw. I gave my word I won't involve myself in inter forum wars any more. And I'm a man of my word. There's still some very good people on the DI forum. It would be wrong for me to say otherwise, or to stab those in the back that in all honesty have always treated me with the utmost respect. I became annoyed at TPV fiasco. But in the spirit of forgiveness and goodwill I am prepared to forgive and forget that.

This thread was just a rant really against the trolls and wankers running amok here at times. Nothing to do with any perceived ''melt-downs'' on my behalf.

That's just a cheap shot used by my adversaries.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 10 Mar 2016 19:21 by Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 20:47 #60

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
What was that noise I just heard? Ah yes, it was the noise of the door being firmly shut after some drunk twat and system minion boot licker being kicked out of the bar. You're now barred from this section of the forum, until further notice. Sober up fool. Now fuck off. :thumbup:

Last Edit: 10 Mar 2016 20:50 by Zorro.
Moderators: Orangeaid