Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 21:13 #61

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
What was that noise I just heard? Ah yes, it was the noise of the door being firmly shut after some drunk twat and system minion boot licker being kicked out of the bar. You're now barred from this section of the forum, until further notice. Sober up fool. Now fuck off. :thumbup:

Who was just executed? Was it the Nazis who did it or an oozing black pudding? lol

Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 21:17 #62

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I'll give you two guesses.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 21:29 #63

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
That is not enough :)

Either GMP or Ragnarok with Mr Plug coming first perhaps as plug started a "truthzone nazi parody" thread which has disappeared in the Lounge

Truth is anti-semitic

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 21:33 #64

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
It was the Ent Nato goon actually..
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 21:45 #65

• Mr. Plug
  • Fresh Member
Voltaire wrote:
That is not enough :)

Either GMP or Ragnarok with Mr Plug coming first perhaps as plug started a "truthzone nazi parody" thread which has disappeared in the Lounge

Did you manage to get a read of it before it was mercilessly deleted? Seems a common thing that. I thought we could post what we wanted. Clearly not.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 21:59 #66

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Ent - ok

Yes I did Mr Plug. I got to read it. Maybe whoever deleted can comment as to why. I really do not want to get into another intra forum slugfest here. More into having extra forumal affairs (just a joke) :)

Don't really favour them either.

Truth is anti-semitic

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 22:08 #67

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
For repetitive and constant trolling. The guy never gives it a rest. he's only here to troll for his own amusement. It doesn't amuse me.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 22:13 #68

• Mr. Plug
  • Fresh Member
Zorro wrote:
For repetitive and constant trolling. The guy never gives it a rest. he's only here to troll for his own amusement. It doesn't amuse me.

Was that you on the report button or your faithful attack dog? Didn't like what I wrote?

How very humourless you are. I doubt anything amuses you.
Last Edit: 10 Mar 2016 22:24 by Mr. Plug.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 22:17 #69

• Mr. Plug
  • Fresh Member
Zorro wrote:

You call it trolling. Others call it a differing opinion. Don't you like differing opinions?

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 22:24 #70

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Mr. Plug wrote:
Zorro wrote:

You call it trolling. Others call it a differing opinion. Don't you like differing opinions?

I - for example - like differing opinions very much, if brought forward in a decent and reasonable manner.

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 22:27 #71

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I don't class calling other members ''window licking'' baffoons and wankers every 5 mins, or going into regular seemingly drunken incoherent foul mouthed rants, merely having an opinion. You may think it is by your own apparent low standards, but I don't. I have slightly higher standards of what I view as an opinion, and that I which view as somebody just being a bit of a twat and a nause just for the sake of it. Or indeed being generally disrespectful and disruptive. Which is what he is.
Last Edit: 10 Mar 2016 22:29 by Zorro.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 22:28 #72

• Mr. Plug
  • Fresh Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Mr. Plug wrote:
Zorro wrote:

I - for example - like differing opinions very much, if brought forward in a decent and reasonable manner.

:)

And the reason why I put parody in the title of the thread.

parody |ˈparədi|
noun (pl.parodies)
an imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect: the film is a parody of the horror genre | [ mass noun ] : his provocative use of parody.
• an imitation or version of something that falls far short of the real thing; a travesty: he gave her a parody of a smile.
verb (parodies, parodying, parodied) [ with obj. ]
produce a humorously exaggerated imitation of (a writer, artist, or genre). his speciality was parodying schoolgirl fiction.
• mimic humorously: he parodied his friend's voice.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 22:30 #73

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
TZ has very little trolling. Especially compared to so many other forums.

It has however quite a big crowd of naztalgic Dennis Wise followers; Hitler was a Hero and all the jews are evil.

That is not because of trolling, because the foundation for it is not empty. It is a pity that truth claiming seems the dominant narrative here, though.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 22:31 #74

• Mr. Plug
  • Fresh Member
Zorro wrote:
I don't class calling other members ''window licking'' baffoons and wankers every 5 mins, or going into regular seemingly drunken incoherent foul mouthed rants, merely having an opinion. You may think it is by your own apparent low standards, but I don't. I have slightly higher standards of what I view as an opinion, and that I which view as somebody just being a bit of a twat and a nause just for the sake of it. Or indeed being generally disrespectful and disruptive. Which is what he is.

Is there anything foul mouthed in the title of this thread or in the OP?

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 22:41 #75

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
That's not the point. I said HE DOES IT CONSTANTLY. Nothing wrong with swearing here and there, but when it's used obsessively and constantly in almost every post, then that's just not what good people want to hear all of the time. Now if you don't mind, I'm kinda bored having to spell out the bleedin obvious down to a gnats ass all the time..

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 22:47 #76

• Mr. Plug
  • Fresh Member
Zorro wrote:
That's not the point. I said HE DOES IT CONSTANTLY. Nothing wrong with swearing here and there, but when it's used obsessively and constantly in almost every post, then that's just not what good people want to hear all of the time. Now if you don't mind, I'm kinda bored having to spell out the bleedin obvious down to a gnats ass all the time..

Are you actually responding to me?

It is the point because clearly there are double standards going on. It's not constantly. Have I sworn in this thread?

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 23:05 #77

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
It is not the point. And it's precisely my point. Was I talking about you when referring to Ent's obsessive swearing and constant trolling/abuse? No I wasn't, was I. Have I deleted your posts? End of debate then.
Last Edit: 10 Mar 2016 23:07 by Zorro.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 23:20 #78

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
A "swear word" or two as answer to a person shamelessly defending one of the filthiest Elites of all times looks like a Palestinian toddler throwing a greasy cushion at a heavily armed Israeli squad who just killed half his family. :chuckle:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 10 Mar 2016 23:24 by Gaia.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 23:20 #79

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Ent did offer an apology which came acroiss as sincere to me about his strong banter style.

It has been a while since I have been with other people socially (by choice) but years ago - banter was an art form here in scotland.

Indeed from wiki
Flyting or fliting is a contest consisting of the exchange of insults, often conducted in verse, between two parties

I think ent was doing this kind of stuff most of the time (in hindsight - I admit when I first arrived here I took his deriding posts seriously. Now I am not sure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting

the following is not the whole page and while rap, inuit, arabic culture have similar expressions- flyting is flyting (ie N European)
Flyting is a ritual, poetic exchange of insults practiced mainly between the 5th and 16th centuries. The root is the Old English word flītan meaning quarrel (from Old Norse word flyta meaning provocation). Examples of flyting are found throughout Norse, Anglo-Saxon and Medieval literature involving both historical and mythological figures. The exchanges would become extremely provocative, often involving accusations of cowardice or sexual perversion.

Norse literature contains stories of the gods flyting. For example, in Lokasenna the god Loki insults the other gods in the hall of Ægir and the poem Hárbarðsljóð in which Hárbarðr (generally considered to be Odin in disguise) engages in flyting with Thor.[2]

In the confrontation of Beowulf and Unferð in the poem Beowulf, flytings were used as either a prelude to battle or as a form of combat in their own right.[3]

In Anglo-Saxon England, flyting would take place in a feasting hall. The winner would be decided by the reactions of those watching the exchange. The winner would drink a large cup of beer or mead in victory, then invite the loser to drink as well.[4]

The 13th century poem The Owl and the Nightingale and Geoffrey Chaucer's Parlement of Foules contain elements of flyting.

Flyting became public entertainment in Scotland in the 15th and 16th centuries where makars would engage in verbal contests of provocative, often sexual and scatological but highly poetic abuse. Flyting was permitted despite the fact that the penalty for profanities in public was a fine of 20 shillings (over £300 in 2016 prices) for a lord or a whipping for servant.[5] James IV and James V encouraged "court flyting" between poets for their entertainment and occasionally engaged with them. The Flyting of Dumbar and Kennedie records a contest between William Dunbar and Walter Kennedy in front of James IV, which includes the earliest recorded use of the word shit as a personal insult.[5] In 1536 the poet Sir David Lyndsay composed a ribald 60 line flyte to James V after the King demanded a response to a flyte.

Flytings appear in several of William Shakespeare's plays. Margaret Galway analysed 13 comic flytings and several other ritual exchanges in the tragedies.[6] Flytings also appear in the Nicholas Udall's Ralph Roister Doister and John Still' Gammer Gurton's Needle from the same era.

While Flyting died out in Scottish writing after the Middle Ages it continued for writers of Celtic background. Robert Burns parodied flyting in his poem, "To a Louse," and James Joyce's poem "The Holy Office" is a curse upon society by a bard.[7] Joyce played with the traditional two character exchange by making one of the characters society as a whole.
Similar practices

Hilary Mackie has detected in the Iliad a consistent differentiation between representations in Greek of Achaean and Trojan speech,[8] where Achaeans repeatedly engage in public, ritualized abuse: "Achaeans are proficient at blame, while Trojans perform praise poetry."[9]

Taunting songs are present in the Inuit culture, among many others. Flyting can also be found in Arabic poetry in a popular form called naqa'id, as well as the competitive verses of Japanese Haikai.

Echoes of the genre continue into modern poetry. Hugh MacDiarmid's poem A Drunk Man Looks at the Thistle, for example, has many passages of flyting in which the poet's opponent is, in effect, the rest of humanity.

Flyting is similar in both form and function to the modern practice of freestyle battles between rappers and the historic practice of the dozens, a verbal-combat game representing a synthesis of flyting and its Early Modern English descendants with comparable African verbal-combat games such as Ikocha Nkocha.[10]

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 10 Mar 2016 23:22 by Voltaire.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 23:29 #80

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Gaia wrote:
A "swear word" or two as answer to a person shamelessly defending one of the filthiest Elites of all times looks like a Palestinian toddler throwing a pebble at a heavily armed Israeli squad who just killed half his family. :chuckle:

A swear word or three is not really the issue here. It's more the context and how he always directs it at those with dissenting opinions.. constantly trolling the same members. Some members have even left because of it.
Last Edit: 10 Mar 2016 23:30 by Zorro.
Moderators: Orangeaid