Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 10 Mar 2016 23:51 #81

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3321
  • Likes received: 1986
Addendum:

people who are engaging in flyting should somehow make it clear. This is really difficult on internet forums. ENT does use emoticons, but they looked more triumphalist than "i am just having a laugh"


Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 10 Mar 2016 23:52 by Voltaire.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 11 Mar 2016 09:45 #82

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6931
  • Likes received: 1527
Denying or defending (depending on the daily mood swing) the Ausrottung, Razistenscheisse und Totenkopfeinsatzgruppe like they're some cushion throwing funny fairies yet being shocked 1 member left a certain internet forum due to some Schmutzige Wörtchen? :sadno: :hmm:

Ex-military doesn't exist and is a typical internet red flag for a government/military shill. Once you're in, there's no way out. State Serving Sucking Schweinchen Slave.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 11 Mar 2016 10:00 #83

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13277
  • Likes received: 5363
Must say the trolling here is not that bad... even tho it's annoying indeed, if I compare this to the Dutch forum I come from it's like a breath of fresh air. lol

The Dutch forum is quite large, with just a small 'conspiracy' section in it. So all the brainwashed idiots come in there to bash, deny, derail, ridicule and distort everything what some of us Truthers are trying to tell. It's like a madhouse in there :D Most ppl seem to be not capable of having a normal and contentwise discussion nowadays.. no matter how strong the evidence is you present to them. Ffs...
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 21 Mar 2016 17:39 #84

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
Zephirop wrote:

You should try being me, now there's true frustration, i hate being me, i might stop soon.

Gosh Zeph :O :roll: It's soooo really about the drama with you isn't it?. :) .
" I was bored before I even began ".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 28 Jun 2016 22:09 #85

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960


If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!.



Great thread!

Perfect headline!


:thumbup:


Edit:

To all, so that not only the admin knows when to start responding - as usual:

I will finally log out now :)

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Jun 2016 22:30 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 29 Jun 2016 01:54 #86

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 16621
  • Likes received: 7835
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I will finally log out now :)

.



:dancin:
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2016 01:54 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 29 Jun 2016 01:59 #87

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
novum wrote:

I decide what I do. You can ban me, block my IP, defame and bully me ... spread rumours about what you think that I think ...
invent funny features ... I don't mind ... this forum is not the world and the world is most probably not what you believe it to be ...
so keep on dancing ....


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 29 Jun 2016 02:06 #88

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 16621
  • Likes received: 7835
You do a perfectly fine job of discrediting yourself, especially recently. :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 29 Jun 2016 02:13 #89

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
novum wrote:
You do a perfectly fine job of discrediting yourself, especially recently. :)


I do respect and accept your point of view, but above all I can see who you really are. Finally.


So we both are quits and end of story.
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2016 02:14 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 29 Jun 2016 03:26 #90

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 16621
  • Likes received: 7835
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I do respect and accept your point of view, but above all I can see who you really are. Finally.

Sure whatever, just because i dont bow to you when you throw unsubstantiated crap at me and others here.





PFIZIPFEI wrote:
So we both are quits and end of story.

Ok that sounds a tad stalkery... but since english is a second language for you i will move on.

Id like to nickname you stampy now... while you may or may not look like Bart Simpsons pet elephant (i dont know) .... you do try to stamp your authority on here and go stamping around the place on stampedes of accusations.

Stampy. :yup:

And like the thread title says...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 29 Jun 2016 03:33 #91

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



... to me END OF STORY means end of story.

I don't give a thingy any longer what you are inventing in your creative mind.

Nice comment. Thank you.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 29 Jun 2016 03:46 #92

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 16621
  • Likes received: 7835
Youre welcome stampy? :)

Last Edit: 29 Jun 2016 03:47 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!. 29 Jun 2016 06:42 #93

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6931
  • Likes received: 1527
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I do respect and accept your point of view, but above all I can see who you really are. Finally.

Sure whatever, just because i dont bow to you when you throw unsubstantiated crap at me and others here.





PFIZIPFEI wrote:
So we both are quits and end of story.

Ok that sounds a tad stalkery... but since english is a second language for you i will move on.

Id like to nickname you stampy now... while you may or may not look like Bart Simpsons pet elephant (i dont know) .... you do try to stamp your authority on here and go stamping around the place on stampedes of accusations.

Stampy. :yup:

And like the thread title says...

Stampy reminds of Stampertje, the Dutch name for Thumper in Bambi...



Problem is that the rabbit is far too cute to represent Ze Frau... :umm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: Orangeaid
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 370 - Raised
( £ 284 GBP )
donation thermometer
109%
Updated
2nd April 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.