Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: TZ Website Feedback, Info, Errors and Issues thread

TZ Website Feedback, Info, Errors and Issues thread 07 Nov 2017 01:20 #721

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18561
  • Likes received: 8723
More Database connection issues, again out of my control and on the hosts end, apologies for the inconvenience.

Seems to be sorted for now.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ Website Feedback, Info, Errors and Issues thread 10 Nov 2017 18:56 #722

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951


Oct 25, 2017


Oct 30, 2017


Nov 3, 2017


Nov 7, 2017


Nov 8, 2017


11 hours ago .....



truth-zone.boards.net/thread/7/main-site-downtime?page=5&scrollTo=88



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ Website Feedback, Info, Errors and Issues thread 11 Nov 2017 17:48 #723

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18561
  • Likes received: 8723
Sure, the sites been down too much lately, its been shit.

Its stuff thats out of my control... the webhosts are still having issues with the server.

And yes, you dont have a problem with other sites.. sure. ...cheap shared servers are what they are... and those others dont have that... were staying on what we have though.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ Website Feedback, Info, Errors and Issues thread 17 Nov 2017 08:20 #724

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951




This annoying window keeps popping up since yesterday.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ Website Feedback, Info, Errors and Issues thread 17 Nov 2017 21:23 #725

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18561
  • Likes received: 8723
I havent seen that occur.

Its either malware on your end or perhaps a dodgy picture embedded in someones post.

Does it occur only one one page or various pages, and has it gone away now?
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ Website Feedback, Info, Errors and Issues thread 17 Nov 2017 21:27 #726

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Only on the pages with your and the other boys' celebrity pictures w and w/o make up ....

:roll:

celebritytoob.toobnetwork.com demands authentification by password and username for the website toobnetwork2

It did not stop after I had switched my computer off.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2017 21:28 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ Website Feedback, Info, Errors and Issues thread 18 Nov 2017 08:52 #727

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4159
  • Likes received: 1277
Your computer is haunted by reptilians . Please destroy with fire.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ Website Feedback, Info, Errors and Issues thread 18 Nov 2017 09:41 #728

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Lux Interior wrote:
Your computer is haunted by (((reptilians))) . Please destroy with fire.



Your (((alt right))) forum is haunted by a nat soc "feminist". Please burn the whitegermanwitchbitch.


:joker:

truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/66801-traumatized-debased-confused-men-the-controlled-angry-backlash-against-women.html?start=40#278267

:larf:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Nov 2017 09:44 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

TZ Website Feedback, Info, Errors and Issues thread 18 Nov 2017 12:30 #729

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18561
  • Likes received: 8723
Its more of an embarrasment than a haunting from my pov. :P

Its adorable how you believe women are incapable of doing bad to men and instances of it are made up... gives us all more reasons to laugh at how out of touch you can be. :cool2:

Have you ever left Germany btw? (going across the border to the smaller germany doesnt count)
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ Website Feedback, Info, Errors and Issues thread 18 Nov 2017 13:00 #730

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
novum wrote:
Its more of an embarrasment than a haunting from my pov. :P

Its adorable how you believe women are incapable of doing bad to men and instances of it are made up... gives us all more reasons to laugh at how out of touch you can be. :cool2:

Have you ever left Germany btw? (going across the border to the smaller germany doesnt count)



I do understand that you might perceive my opinion as an embarrasment and haunting for you,
because I am the only one here who dares to expose your fantasies, to put it mildly, and who
dares to expose your double standards and your boosting of the controlled opposition.

I never said what you claim:

"you believe women are incapable of doing bad to men and instances of it are made up."

You are again making things up to smear and character assassinate me. It's a blatant lie.

Throwing dirt and inventing lies while lacking factual arguments is a well-known, typical and pathetic tactic.

No surprise of course from an all-inclusive cult-marx libertarian u-turned (((alt right))).

It's funny how members who know the truth about Adolf Hitler never seem to care
when you ridicule and taint everything he still stands for.

This, for example, is a synthetic Alpha status, when people do no longer tell you what they really think
- contrary to me - because you are the owner of this forum.

German humour and spirit is not exactly your cup of tea, is it.

Have a nice evening, novum.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ Website Feedback, Info, Errors and Issues thread 18 Nov 2017 13:22 #731

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18561
  • Likes received: 8723
I posted an instance of a woman making a false claim to destroy a man.

You claimed it was fabricated in order to divide the sexes - you claimed it was made up. (you probably think by jews according to you to fool the dumb goyim)

Im not throwing anything, im just challenging and counter claiming your claims.

BTW i never argue against women here posting about men treating women badly .. because it happens... i dont say "oh its bs made up to divide the sexes"

You do that though when its about women abusing men... it must be made up by jews you claim or insinuate.. which leaves the reader, me in this case, to draw a conclusion from that in which you are claiming in a round about way that women can do no wrong... since youre intent on arguing against any instances of it being posted up.

Except for my thread about those high school teachers seducing their students.. you didnt touch that one.. again though i suspect youre of the opinion its all made up by jews. :larf:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ Website Feedback, Info, Errors and Issues thread 18 Nov 2017 13:28 #732

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


What about providing evidence/links for your claims instead of going on to smear me with insinuations?!!!

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ Website Feedback, Info, Errors and Issues thread 18 Nov 2017 14:13 #733

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18561
  • Likes received: 8723
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
What about providing evidence/links for your claims instead of going on to smear me with insinuations?!!!
.

Smear?

I posted something and you said it was fake and designed to divide... then went on to smear anyone who "believes" in the "fake" social media post (its fake because women never behave like that according to you, right?) ... as not being a centred stable adult.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
In times when fake "social media" messages replaced fake msm news,
the minds of the weak in spirit get ambushed by enemy fire 24/7.

Everyone who has been unable to become a centred, stable, adult human
up to now, is faced with constant attacks on their mind by emotionalising
fake messages and all of this is done by design by the eternal deceivers
to confuse and divide and conquer.

You're a victim, if you're a believer.


truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/66801-traumatized-debased-confused-men-the-controlled-angry-backlash-against-women.html?start=40#278239

No pfizi, men are more likely to be a victim if theyre a believer that all women are all crimson and clover and sugar and spice.

Ie if they buy the bullshit youre selling.. that no woman would do them wrong because all the bad things we read that women have done are planted by jews to divide us. :roll:

Again in saying that, i am not saying that all men are well behaved either, so dont take the above as such. It happens either way in certain instances.

But for you to deny it happens at all from one side.. which is what you are essentially claiming, by attempting to convince your few readers that post was fake.. is just part of your usual feminist ways.. .you cant hide it behind word trickery.. and life isnt the internet.. there are instances of men, like women, that have been through some crazy levels of manipulation orchestrated by the opposite sex upon them... they dont form their opinions on the internet but rather on whats been done to them.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

TZ Website Feedback, Info, Errors and Issues thread 06 Dec 2017 19:40 #734

  • Grolongo
  • Grolongo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 634
Cant post twitter posts for some reason, does anyone know how to fix this ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ Website Feedback, Info, Errors and Issues thread 07 Dec 2017 17:54 #735

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16310
  • Likes received: 6096
Yea, I have the same problem.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ Website Feedback, Info, Errors and Issues thread 07 Dec 2017 20:54 #736

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18561
  • Likes received: 8723
Sorry guys ive been so busy, just saw this now.

The forum is supposed to embed tweets so they look like they do on twitter kind of. But its not working, i dont know why.

Ive turned the twitter embed off in admin but it still tries to embed them instead of the link just showing, and obviously the embed function is messed up.

2 ways around it, either wrap the link in URL tags or just paste the URL without the www and https so it just renders as text on the page

EG

twitter.com/LdeRothschild

or like this
[url=https://twitter.com/LdeRothschild]https://twitter.com/LdeRothschild[/url]

You can use the 'url' bbcode button (its just before the ebay button) to create a link like the one above, just paste the twitter url into both fields.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ Website Feedback, Info, Errors and Issues thread 07 Dec 2017 20:56 #737

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18561
  • Likes received: 8723
That second example in the grey box creates a simple link to the twitters

https://twitter.com/LdeRothschild
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ Website Feedback, Info, Errors and Issues thread 17 Dec 2017 18:50 #738

  • Bluemoon
  • Bluemoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 26
  • Likes received: 7
this site is still slow. maybe it needs a new hosting with ssd.
..but if it's true, you should believe it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ Website Feedback, Info, Errors and Issues thread 18 Dec 2017 08:00 #739

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Just letting you know that this was the second time in a short period that I had to reset my password.
The previous one was no longer working.



truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/62433-tz-website-info-errors-and-issues-thread.html?start=720#278317

If this is all of the evidence that you are able to present for your otherwise unsubstantiated accusations
you may want to change your name to snowflake from now on.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ Website Feedback, Info, Errors and Issues thread 20 Jan 2018 08:24 #740

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
On this thread

truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67868-what-is-the-alt-right-neue-rechte-nieuw-rechts-new-right-nouvelle-droite-judeo-right-kos...haria.html?start=220

the numbers counting the posts are missing:







Which means you can't c&p a link to a certain post like this for example: truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/67613-i-always-like-the-moment-best.html?start=60#280929



Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



I don't think this is due to my "funky browser".


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Jan 2018 08:27 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.