Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: TZ Website Info, Errors and Issues thread

TZ Website Info, Errors and Issues thread 26 Sep 2018 19:43 #781

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
seems truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion.html has issues - at time of posting last post was sept 7 - i posted today and it isnt at fron of page

forget it - my mistake

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 26 Sep 2018 23:03 by Voltaire.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ Website Info, Errors and Issues thread 30 Sep 2018 19:42 #782

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I clicked on "The forum needs cleaning up" thread and get "Access Denied
You do not have permissions to access this page."

WTF is happening? Has Dolfy Hitler finally taken over and is he destroying free speech or what? :ponda:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

TZ Website Info, Errors and Issues thread 30 Sep 2018 19:56 #783

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
I clicked on "The forum needs cleaning up" thread and get "Access Denied
You do not have permissions to access this page."

WTF is happening? Has Dolfy Hitler finally taken over and is he destroying free speech or what? :ponda:
I deleted my post. I was gonna rewrite it, but I can't be arsed now. Maybe tomorrow
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

TZ Website Info, Errors and Issues thread 12 Jan 2019 03:42 #784

• Exorcist
@ Novum

Can you please correct my post #351......link below:
https://truth-zone.net/forum/history/65606-is-ww2-the-most-shameful-thing-to-ever-happen-to-the-white-race.html?start=340#212424

I was replying to Flare's post #347
An extra slashquote appears to have been added at the end of my reply to Flare which assigns my reply to him......my reply is as follows:

John Amery was the brother of the Jewish MP Julian Amery and son of the Jewish MP Leo Amery. He was prominantly involved in Jewish Goebell's Nazi propaganda machine and made Nazi propaganda broadcasts in English during WWII.
After the war Amery was tried for treason, found guilty and "supposedly" hanged.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Amery

From Wiki....my bold
Amery was hanged by Albert Pierrepoint, assisted by Henry E. Critchell, in Wandsworth Prison at 9.00 am on Wednesday, 19 December 1945. A few hours later, on the same day that he was executed, Amery's body was buried in an unmarked grave in Wandsworth prison cemetery. This practice was standard procedure because bodies of executed prisoners were regarded as property of the British government, and therefore remained in the custody of the prison where they had been executed. Wandsworth prison cemetery is situated inside the walls of the prison, and therefore it cannot be visited by the general public. In 1996 after his brother's death, the family had Amery's body exhumed and cremated, scattering his ashes in France..............

In the British TV crime drama Foyle's War, the finale of series 6 ("The Hide"; 2010) is loosely based on Amery's case. Like Amery, the fictional character of James Deveraux is born to a distinguished British establishment family, having MPs and government ministers as relatives. Like Amery, Deveraux pleads guilty and is sentenced to death. However, in the end Deveraux turns out to be a British spy serving MI9 and reporting German troop movements.

So the possibility of another "Mocking Talmudic Pi$$Take" exists. Amery (MI6/9 agent?) was "fake" hanged, given a new identity and the exhumation and cremation were a "stunt" to hide from posterity the fact he was never hanged in the first place!
All sides in WWII, including the Nazis, were controlled by Jewish Banksters.

Edit
The "his ashes were scattered in France" story could be code for "his new identity was that of a French citizen".....hence Deveraux in the TV crime drama parody.
Amery, according to the Wiki article, spent a lot of time in France in the 1930's and would have been fluent in French
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2019 03:49 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

TZ Website Info, Errors and Issues thread 12 Jan 2019 04:13 #785

• novum
  • Platinum Member
ok should be fixed, was some kind of glitch with the video code because the post appears to have had the correct quote and /quote tags etc.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

TZ Website Info, Errors and Issues thread 13 Jan 2019 07:44 #786

• Flare
Nov... it seems the Youtube videos are being 'off center' to the left a bit when I post them centered?
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

TZ Website Info, Errors and Issues thread 13 Jan 2019 08:05 #787

• novum
  • Platinum Member
ok i changed the css code.

But you might have to refresh the css file before you will see changes so click on this and refresh it.

truth-zone.net/templates/js_novitas/css/custom.css

The videos should be more or less in the center of the white part of the page now when youve added the center code... if its too far over let me know i can tweak it

Because theres center of the white part then theres center of the screen ie accounting for the blue member info strip on the left hand side.. so i can make the vids pull back to the left a bit.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

TZ Website Info, Errors and Issues thread 13 Jan 2019 16:43 #788

• Flare
Cheers Nov!
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

TZ Website Info, Errors and Issues thread 27 Apr 2019 23:30 #789

• novum
  • Platinum Member
FYI The server was just down for a while, they seem to have fixed it now.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare