Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: Trolling

Trolling 20 Jan 2014 00:34 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Sebottendorf wrote:
theinfiniteseeker

It's where i had my money. :hahano:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trolling 20 Jan 2014 00:37 #2

• Sebottendorf
  • User is blocked
You should have put it into TPV.

Trolling 20 Jan 2014 00:46 #3

• Generic
  • Fresh Member
Have we finished yet? :loco:

There's a whole forum for this drivel It's called the DiF. Apparently it could do with some extra socks....I mean, money...NO....I mean, members. Oops.
User(s) who Liked this post: SilvaRizla

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 20 Jan 2014 01:23 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Sebottendorf wrote:
You should have put it into TPV.

Mike if you really want to hone your debating skills then its you who needs to get yourself on TPV.
1365 = 1

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 20 Jan 2014 02:13 #5

• Baddoggydown
  • Fresh Member
Wow just been catching up sebottenachtungarbeitfarterjawohlmeinkapitanstephendorf has made me take a long look at myself maybe Ickey is Jesus and we've been wrong all along!?! :O I know we all know Jesus fed everybody with just a few loaves and fishes what an Amateur compared to Herr Ickenfurter! What wonders in comparison Ickey the lowly goalie has done with £300,000 !!! :hahano:

Fundamentalist Ickesters... Jesus WEPT!!! :mad:
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, Generic, jaxdreaming

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 20 Jan 2014 02:44 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Baddoggydown wrote:
Wow just been catching up sebottenachtungarbeitfarterjawohlmeinkapitanstephendorf has made me take a long look at myself maybe Ickey is Jesus and we've been wrong all along!?! :O I know we all know Jesus fed everybody with just a few loaves and fishes what an Amateur compared to Herr Ickenfurter! What wonders in comparison Ickey the lowly goalie has done with £300,000 !!! :hahano:

Fundamentalist Ickesters... Jesus WEPT!!! :mad:

Well I think this is a case of the poster in question taking the mickey.

He has been very critical of the ickester with other incarnations of his.

Maybe he just felt like doing a parody of an ickephile tonight or something. :dunno:

Or he is practising being a DIF moderator. :larf:
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 20 Jan 2014 02:44 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, cantata, Generic

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 20 Jan 2014 02:56 #7

• Baddoggydown
  • Fresh Member
I hope he's joking novum but parody is meant to be funny in my experience lol! Most peculiar if he's usually sensible maybe he's one of those everything is a test types ;)

or a knob. :D

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 20 Jan 2014 06:04 #8

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
It was mike, otherwise known as maoist, ultimate seeker, etc etc....many other names too....a prolific internet sock and a pain in the arse who has already been booted from here, so again, banhammer.

Why does this person do this? Fuck knows.
The pen is mightier than the sword
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, PFIZIPFEI, Generic, Paul Tootall

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 20 Jan 2014 08:17 #9

• cantata
  • Silver Member
diamondgeezer wrote:
It was mike, otherwise known as maoist, ultimate seeker, etc etc....many other names too....a prolific internet sock and a pain in the arse who has already been booted from here, so again, banhammer.

It couldn't NOT be known that it was Mike, right from the moment he started posting - and yet still he was allowed to run all over the forum.

For anyone who doesn't know this Mike character - without joke or sneer, he is a very, very sick person who seems to have no life at all outside of the internet, and even then only to troll. I used to think he did it to annoy or for "sport" and then, talking to a forensic psychologist friend, I had it explained to me that Mike is actually sick. But "nastily so, and he shouldn't be indulged. In real life, you'd want him gone and quick!!!" to quote my friend.

And I think we should start to identify him properly, so that he and others can see how many times he gets himself banned for this - maybe it would help him to see how ill he genuinely is?

And get him to fuck off too.

Put "Mike, Known Troll" under his name when he gets banned. Always. Every time.
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, pheony, Hexhammer, Feather, Generic, Paul Tootall, littleweed

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 20 Jan 2014 08:41 #10

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Should have known better... The style and wording of 'sebottendorf' sounded all too familiar. When he was here as 'Ultimate Seeker' I mostly skipped his posts, it was all bs anyway. And the guy obviously seems like a very disturbed person, I mean these latest Icke = jesus type of talks, talking at everybody and listening to none, it all looks like a ramblings of a madman.

I know one person who has some kind of 'undefined' personality disorder, which makes him to obsessively concentrate on something, and also it makes his ideas very black and white, simplistic, yet strict. He's very extreme in his thinking and if he has got the obsessive thing about something going on, its impossible to reason with him and extremely easy to get him to aggressively defend his stance. No matter how much sense you try to talk, it just does not go through... I think same is true with this Mike character.

I think it would be smart to identify him if he socks up and emediately boot him if he shows up. I mean if the guy's sick in the head, he will go even more nuts of he can spread his delusions here and dwell in it. This kind of people would need help, and letting him speak all that shit over here does not help him, and it does nothing good to anybody else either.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: miacat, Generic, littleweed

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 20 Jan 2014 09:08 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Hexhammer wrote:
I think it would be smart to identify him if he socks up and emediately boot him if he shows up.

Whether it be mike or anyone else socking up.. it cant be so easily proven/identified if they take precautions with the IP and so on.

So all we can do sometimes is wait for them to show themselves more until it is beyond reasonable doubt.

Or just ban people for the trolling aspect alone regardless of who we think they are.

I did think it was mike early in the piece.. the writing style... the use of TOR :chuckle: ... but until he called himself seeker, as well as the 'comrade chuck' comment :chuckle: well i couldnt say it was beyond reasonable doubt.

And i apologise for the disruption caused... im not a fan of being too quick on the banhammer either, until it seems absolutely necessary..

I think alot of us are past wanting the 'fun' of dealing with argumentative trolls, i say to the trolls they should just go to the near free for all that is GLP and let it all out man!

And for the new members here.. yes you can talk about and question moderation. You wont be banned. You can probably tell me where to go and still wont be banned . (i probably shouldnt say that last part, but its true) :chuckle:
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, Hexhammer, Generic, littleweed

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 20 Jan 2014 11:19 #12

• grenadene
  • Fresh Member
Has one of our nutcases gone missing? ... cool... :)

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 20 Jan 2014 11:33 #13

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
cantata wrote:
diamondgeezer wrote:

It couldn't NOT be known that it was Mike, right from the moment he started posting - and yet still he was allowed to run all over the forum.

For anyone who doesn't know this Mike character - without joke or sneer, he is a very, very sick person who seems to have no life at all outside of the internet, and even then only to troll. I used to think he did it to annoy or for "sport" and then, talking to a forensic psychologist friend, I had it explained to me that Mike is actually sick. But "nastily so, and he shouldn't be indulged. In real life, you'd want him gone and quick!!!" to quote my friend.

And I think we should start to identify him properly, so that he and others can see how many times he gets himself banned for this - maybe it would help him to see how ill he genuinely is?

And get him to fuck off too.

Put "Mike, Known Troll" under his name when he gets banned. Always. Every time.

I agree, cantata, this character is a very sick person and as you say "he was allowed to run all over the forum"...Yet again!

It was sickening to read what he was allowed to say to Wildhorse and Paul Tootall without any intervention from a mod.

The not knowing it was 'Mike' at first, is no excuse for letting bad behaviour continue, regardless of who it is.
Last Edit: 20 Jan 2014 13:04 by pheony.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, cantata

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 20 Jan 2014 12:07 #14

• Paul Tootall
  • Fresh Member
  • Currently researching things they don't want you to know
It's ok pheony, I worked out what their game was within a post or two, I should have probably not bothered replying to them, but they were just lying so much.

Now I know a bit more background material on them it's quite clear they thrive on this kind of psychopathic behaviour. No harm done really, just proves what we have been discussing calmly ( well after the initial rants after people have been banned for nothing but asking for the truth).
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, Hexhammer

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 20 Jan 2014 13:28 #15

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
@ Wild.....

Yes pming after the fact is one of his tactics. He has called himself a 'voyeur'. :roll: He gets off on hurting people. Give him an inch and he will take a mile. As per usual, he only gets banned when he's had his fun and decides to give himself up.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, cantata

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 20 Jan 2014 13:33 #16

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
One more offtopic post about trolls.

I think the trolls can be quite entertaining for a while, some times I like to argue with them, specially when the troll is so stupid, so over the top. Makes for good laughs. But sick people is another kettle of fish. As is a troll who goes on to insult peoples parents and stuff. That goes bit too far, insults, ok, trolling, ok to a point. But speaking shit about somebodys familymembers goes way too far.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 20 Jan 2014 14:00 #17

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Yea, usually thew things people say, tell much more about themselves than the actual subject they're talking about. People who resort on to 'hitting below the belt', usually have some kind of serious problem, the most usual being insecurity of some kind, well that's what I think...

Like the "your mother is this and that and yadda yadda". type of insults are a hit to the groin type of thing, covardy, stupid, naive shit which is 99% of the time without any base in reality. People who use crap like that, they're weak individuals with something fukced up in the head.

I'm stubborn about stuff like this, Heck, I get offended for my friends when shit like that is said, I wont look at it without going in between. Hell no. :mad: Maybe I get some flak afterwards, but as I said earlier somewhere about trolls and stuff, I'm stubbornly loyal to those I consider my friends, and will defend them if uncalled for shit is thrown all over their faces. Wont look that kind of bs for a second.

I guess it would be smarter to ignore it and let mods do their job. :D
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, cantata

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 20 Jan 2014 17:59 #18

• Straight Shooter
Did the the Seeker return yesterday? i was in a Greek Church becoming a Godfather and missed him.... :rofl:

Mike is the only person who can argue both sides of his stance as the same person with equal passion... :yinyan:

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 20 Jan 2014 18:07 #19

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
.......... wrote:
Did the the Seeker return yesterday? i was in a Greek Church becoming a Godfather and missed him.... :rofl:

oh dear........... :cool:
Last Edit: 20 Jan 2014 18:08 by Worzel.
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 20 Jan 2014 18:11 #20

• cantata
  • Silver Member
.......... wrote:

Mike is the only person who can argue both sides of his stance as the same person with equal passion... :yinyan:

Yes. (And happy Godfathering! ).

He is the only one who can be bothered to argue with him once people find out it's him.... again..... yawn.

I do still think that we should put "Mike - Known Troll" under all of his banned user names instead of just "banned". He (alone) makes it look like TZ is handy with the banhammer, instead of just repeatedly using it on the same person again and again.
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, Hexhammer, Feather, .........., Worzel