Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: Trolling

Trolling 01 Jul 2014 16:47 #41

  • mervyn
  • mervyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 625
  • Likes received: 59
i get labeled a troll
its cause i didnt go to school i dont have any literacy and sstruggle with stuff
im honest and my honesty gets mem banhammered but at least novum gave me a chance
i wish some one would chat to me
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trolling 01 Jul 2014 16:59 #42

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10118
  • Likes received: 2864
mervyn wrote:
i get labeled a troll
its cause i didnt go to school i dont have any literacy and sstruggle with stuff
im honest and my honesty gets mem banhammered but at least novum gave me a chance
i wish some one would chat to me

It's because you start multiple threads with your name in the title.

All you have to do is make 1 thread and keep bumping it when you make new music to post.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: mervyn

Trolling 01 Jul 2014 17:31 #43

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
mervyn wrote:
i get labeled a troll
its cause i didnt go to school i dont have any literacy and sstruggle with stuff
im honest and my honesty gets mem banhammered but at least novum gave me a chance
i wish some one would chat to me

I'm not so sure that people think you're a troll and you're obviously not stupid literacy isn't the only mark of intelligence, there are plenty of educated literate people that are anything but intelligent.

We don't ban people here if we can avoid it and we try and give everyone a fair go.

I don't think people are ignoring you intentionally it's just that your main interests don't always connect with everyone. I noticed that you are getting some positive responses on your SoundCloud account. :cool: That's because the members of SoundCloud are directly involved with what it is that interests you. That's not to say that you shouldn't spread your wings...it just means you need to adapt to different environments where the focus of attention is different. :)

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, mervyn

Trolling 01 Jul 2014 17:36 #44

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2938
  • Likes received: 977
mervyn wrote:
i get labeled a troll
its cause i didnt go to school i dont have any literacy and sstruggle with stuff
im honest and my honesty gets mem banhammered but at least novum gave me a chance
i wish some one would chat to me

What do you want to chat about Merv?

:thumbup:
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trolling 01 Jul 2014 17:38 #45

  • mervyn
  • mervyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 625
  • Likes received: 59
wolfy wrote:
mervyn wrote:
i get labeled a troll
its cause i didnt go to school i dont have any literacy and sstruggle with stuff
im honest and my honesty gets mem banhammered but at least novum gave me a chance
i wish some one would chat to me

What do you want to chat about Merv?

:thumbup:

anything im up for a chin wag i dont do much but have some good news my son who i havent seen for 5 year has been in contact
social services intervined when during a schizophrenic episode i was hear voices to harm him so i lost contact and stuff
a bit of sunshine
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trolling 01 Jul 2014 17:45 #46

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2938
  • Likes received: 977
mervyn wrote:
[anything im up for a chin wag i dont do much but have some good news my son who i havent seen for 5 year has been in contact
social services intervined when during a schizophrenic episode i was hear voices to harm him so i lost contact and stuff
a bit of sunshine

Well that is good news :)

What schizophrenia like? are the voices in your head yours, or somebody else's?

I mean, do you hear your voice?
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trolling 01 Jul 2014 17:52 #47

  • mervyn
  • mervyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 625
  • Likes received: 59
wolfy wrote:
mervyn wrote:
[anything im up for a chin wag i dont do much but have some good news my son who i havent seen for 5 year has been in contact
social services intervined when during a schizophrenic episode i was hear voices to harm him so i lost contact and stuff
a bit of sunshine

Well that is good news :)

What schizophrenia like? are the voices in your head yours, or somebody else's?

yeah i hear a voice a male who tells me im worthles and should hang myself
the creativity i get is brilliant but im limited with life its hard not fitting in cos all i can be is me
no chance of relationships i wouldnt put myself on someone as we on diffrent wave lengths
id like to say its spirtual and i went thru an ego death with society laughing at me


I mean, do you hear your voice?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trolling 01 Jul 2014 17:53 #48

  • mervyn
  • mervyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 625
  • Likes received: 59
yeah i hear a voice
drugs like lsd have saved me
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trolling 01 Jul 2014 17:58 #49

  • mervyn
  • mervyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 625
  • Likes received: 59
Frog wrote:
mervyn wrote:
i get labeled a troll
its cause i didnt go to school i dont have any literacy and sstruggle with stuff
im honest and my honesty gets mem banhammered but at least novum gave me a chance
i wish some one would chat to me

I'm not so sure that people think you're a troll and you're obviously not stupid literacy isn't the only mark of intelligence, there are plenty of educated literate people that are anything but intelligent.

We don't ban people here if we can avoid it and we try and give everyone a fair go.

I don't think people are ignoring you intentionally it's just that your main interests don't always connect with everyone. I noticed that you are getting some positive responses on your SoundCloud account. :cool: That's because the members of SoundCloud are directly involved with what it is that interests you. That's not to say that you shouldn't spread your wings...it just means you need to adapt to different environments where the focus of attention is different. :)

i just thought id share the music ive done as its all from a truth seekers vantage point
im a true truther a maverick no one can control
but here i wil behave so thanks
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog

Trolling 01 Jul 2014 18:04 #50

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
mervyn wrote:
Frog wrote:
mervyn wrote:
i get labeled a troll
its cause i didnt go to school i dont have any literacy and sstruggle with stuff
im honest and my honesty gets mem banhammered but at least novum gave me a chance
i wish some one would chat to me

I'm not so sure that people think you're a troll and you're obviously not stupid literacy isn't the only mark of intelligence, there are plenty of educated literate people that are anything but intelligent.


We don't ban people here if we can avoid it and we try and give everyone a fair go.

I don't think people are ignoring you intentionally it's just that your main interests don't always connect with everyone. I noticed that you are getting some positive responses on your SoundCloud account. :cool: That's because the members of SoundCloud are directly involved with what it is that interests you. That's not to say that you shouldn't spread your wings...it just means you need to adapt to different environments where the focus of attention is different. :)

i just thought id share the music ive done as its all from a truth seekers vantage point
im a true truther a maverick no one can control
but here i wil behave so thanks

I've heard your music mervyn :) :conf:

** There is a whole bunch of people armed with a tranquilizer gun and a huge butterfly net looking for this man** :joker: .
" I was bored before I even began ".
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2014 18:16 by spectero.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trolling 01 Jul 2014 18:08 #51

  • mervyn
  • mervyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 625
  • Likes received: 59
what man
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trolling 01 Jul 2014 18:09 #52

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
mervyn wrote:
what man

:) Forget it. My interest has passed.
" I was bored before I even began ".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trolling 01 Jul 2014 18:11 #53

  • mervyn
  • mervyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 625
  • Likes received: 59
spectero wrote:
mervyn wrote:
what man

:) Forget it. My interest has passed.

well at least am free
my music is certification of that
i jumped the fence and left the rat race
thats my inteligence
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trolling 01 Jul 2014 18:19 #54

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
mervyn wrote:
what man

I think what Spectero meant was that there is an army of psychologists etc. attempting to capture and tame people who find away out of the restraints of convention. That's how I read it at least and I think the intention was intended to be positive. :)

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trolling 01 Jul 2014 18:21 #55

  • mervyn
  • mervyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 625
  • Likes received: 59
Frog wrote:
mervyn wrote:
what man

I think what Spectero meant was that there is an army of psychologists etc. attempting to capture and tame people who find away out of the restraints of convention. That's how I read it at least and I think the intention was intended to be positive. :)

i dunno it sounded like he was taking the piss haha
but its ok i let it slide
am used to it
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trolling 01 Jul 2014 18:25 #56

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
mervyn wrote:
Frog wrote:
mervyn wrote:
what man

I think what Spectero meant was that there is an army of psychologists etc. attempting to capture and tame people who find away out of the restraints of convention. That's how I read it at least and I think the intention was intended to be positive. :)

i dunno it sounded like he was taking the piss haha
but its ok i let it slide
am used to it

SHE was taking the piss :) . But SHE can because...SHE has been there merv...although HER grammar is slightly better and SHE never suffered with schizophrenia. :coolio:
" I was bored before I even began ".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: mervyn

Trolling 01 Jul 2014 18:29 #57

  • mervyn
  • mervyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 625
  • Likes received: 59
your a female taking the piss out of the M.E.R.V
where have you been and fuck your grammer :)haha
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trolling 01 Jul 2014 18:32 #58

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
mervyn wrote:
your a female taking the piss out of the M.E.R.V
where have you been and fuck your grammer :)haha

:D I was attempting to engage you in conversation. Hmmm...although I'm not sure you even know what it means. :conf:
" I was bored before I even began ".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: mervyn

Trolling 01 Jul 2014 18:37 #59

  • mervyn
  • mervyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 625
  • Likes received: 59
spectero wrote:
mervyn wrote:
your a female taking the piss out of the M.E.R.V
where have you been and fuck your grammer :)haha

:D I was attempting to engage you in conversation. Hmmm...although I'm not sure you even know what it means. :conf:
..

lets just say am socially awkward
it sounded like you wa talking smackdown with a real rugged thhrowback gentlemen
im on a mission to save the kids from the white race
wanna help
do a rap video yo can be the star
xxx
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trolling 01 Jul 2014 18:38 #60

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
mervyn wrote:
spectero wrote:
mervyn wrote:
your a female taking the piss out of the M.E.R.V
where have you been and fuck your grammer :)haha

:D I was attempting to engage you in conversation. Hmmm...although I'm not sure you even know what it means. :conf:
..

lets just say am socially awkward
it sounded like you wa talking smackdown with a real rugged thhrowback gentlemen
im on a mission to save the kids from the white race
wanna help
do a rap video yo can be the star
xxx

Sure why not. :conf:
" I was bored before I even began ".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.