Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: I must say I truly love the Forums functions & option availability on this Forum >> Have a Main Frame style input Suggestion!

I must say I truly love the Forums functions & option availability on this Forum >> Have a Main Frame style input Suggestion! 24 Jun 2014 19:05 #1

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!

I must say I truly love the Forums functions & option availability on this Forum

Have a Main Frame style input Suggestion!

Look at all the stuff you can do here ............. three like this >>>> :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

1a) Its very nice to be able to EDIT your own posting for a extended time! .......... WHY? >>
Because in my personal case I have a big handicap with Spelling in English being my third languish already & I'm going over my own postings many, many times
(takes me freaking dog ages to make just one posting sometimes :facepalm: ) & try to fix up all my mistakes to the best of my ability by using spell checker & on top my Opera read out text function helps me the most to make double sure all at least sounds right!
(So for me personally being able to get back into my Post Editing function in later stage if I found some buh, buh at time is great so I can clean up found spelling-mistakes or cosmetic formatting issues if required) :thumbup:

2) Love all the Options which are available here on the forum (individual Image sizing, Table option, easy image URL linking, direct active Previewing system, so far I did not see any image limitation per posting amount :thumbup: ... etc,) ........... truly nice stuff because I love creativity ! :thumbup:
:urok:
I know many out there hating my posting because of it ............. but I personally don't like these text only sites its gets so boring & monotone after a while; at lest for me (that's why I hate reading book from young age all just text gets my head all :iitm: ) ....... its a total turn-off if I see text only sites with no variety of sort! .

Hint & Tip for those which are interested in Technical stuff:

On a logical & Technical side I know for a fact from self experience that adding some images with URL links connections are boosting your Search engine scrolled results big times & your popularity score!
(I personally use 80% of the time the image search function on Google search to find my interesting sites I like to research into)

When I was creating my own forums in the past; I had a 95% success rated to get my forum site rating right on top in the Image Search engines level but its much harder to get on top in the Web text only search arena. (But there are also tricks to get into the top Ten with a bit of work & technical tricks know how!)

Exsample & its not even my side but my own images are all over just two key words used to find my posts on the Net>>

Option 1) Key search words is " forum oiram " half of the image result are my own once: >> Go Here: forum oiram

Option: 2) Key search words is "David oiram" 95% of the image result are my own once:>> Go Here: David oiram
Also Note I do not used the user Name oiram on your side >>>>>>>>>> Magical right >>>>> Machines love me & my logic; but people hate me for it & because I place stupid images & pictures in my posting all over >>>>> but not understanding the deeper reasons at all!
NO BRAIN NO PAIN I SAY! ........... all most can do is just talking with a big mouth :thdown: but no one ever thinks ever & that 1 + 1 = 2.

These are my trait secrets ............ but I'm not like the Masons & love to give experiance, knowledge & Wisdom to all!! :)

End of rent! :chuckle:

Here is my proof to you all that Images are very important within Postings & if they having a URL linked ..............

So I'm what? >> Two days here with you on your Forum?
;)

Well I got four images perfect hits in the first Top Ten with your URL Side name link on it! :thumbup: >>>> you see how it works; two of my Days only & I'm there right on Top with out of a multi million options ;) :P :cool: :thumbup:

Option: 3) Key search words is "truth-zone oiram" 95% of the image result are my own once:>> Go Here: truth-zone oiram

Here is the Web Search result & on top of David's side too
Truth Zone | Forum :: Topic: THE COSMOS & THE EYE OF A MONSTER ...
truth-zone.co.uk › Forum › Main Forums › General Discussion
1 day ago - 2 posts - ‎1 author
... currents flowing parallel to the ambient magnetic field. http://www. bibliotecapleyades.net/electric_universe/esp_electricuniverse20.htm oiram.ARE THERE & WHEN? OTHERS OUT THERE ... 1 post 24 Jun 2014
Spirituality Philosophy Mystery ... 1 post 23 Jun 2014
Alternative views & Spiritual Models ... 3 posts 22 Jun 2014
More results from truth-zone.co.uk

And one more result with your side name all over it!!
and they are my personal posting hits.
About 238,000,000 results (0.37 seconds)
Search Results
Truth Zone | A Forum Dedicated to Truth Seekers
truth-zone.net/forum.html

by Mario 24 Jun 2014 09:22. The Lounge. Off topic discussion area. Guests can post in this category. 223 Topics, 5337 Replies. Last : The Universe - speaking ...
‎Forum - ‎Contact Forum
Truth Zone | A Site Dedicated to Truth Seekers
truth-zone.co.uk/

If you would like to be a member of the Truth Zone site, please select 'create an ..... Mario Cuomo, commenting on the political process, once observed, "You ...
Truth Zone | Forum :: Topic: What's about this technology ideas? (1/1)
truth-zone.net/forum/.../63787-what-s-about-this-technology-ideas.ht...
1 day ago - 3 posts - ‎1 author
Mario. waronyou.com/forums/index.php?topic=3160.msg81820#msg81820 · PowerGen · waronyou.com/forums/index.php?topic= ...ARE THERE & WHEN? OTHERS OUT THERE ... 1 post 24 Jun 2014
THE COSMOS & THE EYE OF A MONSTER ... 2 posts 23 Jun 2014
Alternative views & Spiritual Models ... 3 posts 22 Jun 2014
Presidential Bloodlines They are the ... 1 post 22 Jun 2014
More results from truth-zone.co.uk

As it says a image sometime can speak a million words!
That's why I also love to make up some fancy Images so people see them & may getting interested because of the image they intrigued about!

Actually what I found is that adding images to any posting busts 100% the search engine ratings!

Have a small problem though ............
I could not figure out yet how could I go to all my own Posting within different thread topics :dunno: yet?

I get to my own made Topic summery OK!..........
but which button I have to click to get to all my own postings I created in different Thread Topics? :dunno:

Look at all the stuff you can do here :urok:

Mario wrote:

____
I could not figure out yet how could I go to all my own Posting within different thread topics :dunno: yet?

but which button I have to click to get to all my own postings I created in different Thread Topics? :dunno:

The Posting from before within another thread Topic should Ended up in here;
but I'm still in progress to figure out my way around within this new forum! :cool2:
Have a Main Frame style input Suggestion!

Sugar I forgot to add this to my last posting :emb:

Here it comes>>>>>>> who knows maybe others would like it too?

I'm in the right place here to spill my beans YES?
its not like on the DIF where you have to keep all honesty secret at all times; to not get kicked out :D
I wil have a test run; lets see what happens?
In the end I will have a message for the Owner or a mod here ......... if there even is one in this nice stress relieving place!

This Forum default main frame width setting is to freaking narrow for me .............
How the heck could I ever get all my image talks on this narrow forum strip?

But one thing is very nice that you can size the images individually :up: Real missed that option on the DIF

Not sure if anyone or someone is gain to do such thing I don't know? ......... or even knows how to do it in the forums set up css or php file.
I know its easy to do if liked; because I had once a forum on my own. But the Server owner kicked me out twice not liking honest things too it appears?

Just my honest opinion; but it would give the Forum a much better and nicer look being a bit wider like main frame settling of 1024 or 1124px :crossed: & would not look like a blog type of thing!

I got a 17" laptop screen ........ & this forum to me on my screen size looks like a little blog strip :chuckle:
I think the settings are found in this css file? & it says if I'm not wrong ONLY ( .gkWrap { max-width: 980px;)..........
override.css[/color][/u][/url]
<style type="text/css">
.gkWrap { width: 980px!important; }
html { min-width: 980px!important; }
body,
/*
#

# The World News II - July 2011 template (for Joomla 1.6/1.7)
# Copyright (C) 2007-2011 Gavick.com. All Rights Reserved.
# License: Copyrighted Commercial Software
# Website: www.gavick.com
# Support: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
/* Here you can include your override CSS styles */
/* Fix for background colour */
html {
background: #3D77B1;
}
/* Fix for logo head */
body {
line-height: 1.4;
background-image:url('../images/style2/bg_fade.jpg');
background-repeat:repeat-x!important;
background-color: #3D77B1;
}
.gkWrap {
max-width: 980px;
}
h1#gkLogo a img {
height: 150px;
max-width: 980px;
}

http://truth-zone.co.uk/templates/gk_twn2/css/override.css

oiram
Last Edit: 24 Jun 2014 19:56 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I found it >>>> All the individual Posts are in the Profile Tap! 24 Jun 2014 20:32 #2

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!

OK. OK I found it myself :thumbup: >>>>>>>>>> all the individual Posts are in the Profile Tap!!
:emb:

........ __

Last Edit: 24 Jun 2014 20:49 by Mario.

I found it >>>> All the individual Posts are in the Profile Tap! 24 Jun 2014 20:47 #3

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
If you want to link to a specific post in a thread right click on the #xx in the bar on the right and copy the link location. There isn't an option to use anchors in BBC without messing about with thirdparty scripts I looked into it and it didn't seem worth the effort and maintenance when most people would never even use the function. Individual posts seem to suit most peoples needs.

Glad you like the editor. :)

Like all forum packages it has its pluses and minuses, so we miss out on some features and gain elsewhere.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James

I found it >>>> All the individual Posts are in the Profile Tap! 24 Jun 2014 22:44 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I agree that google images brings visitors Mario, i think ive even mentioned it here myself before, somewhere.

So when images posted here come up for people in google searches, it can lead people to the site, yep.

(i made the yep smiley clickable above :chuckle: )
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare