Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: Need to repost a similar posting of mine!

Need to repost a similar posting of mine! 12 Jul 2014 01:19 #1

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
What a freaking job! :facepalm:
Just reorganized my new Photobucket so I end up with all new link Image link addresses!

I did this so I don't hit the bandwidth speed limit all the time.............

I will have to repost one of my earlier postings which has all my new Photobucket Images link addresses for each of them .
So don't wonder that I needed to double up the look alike posting.

Its not identical at only visually; but ALL the links to images are totally different!

I was thinking at first to replace my original posting but don't like to bother you guys ............. you must have enough on your hands to worry about!

I did not liked to bother you guys to change my original posting & just leave it as is! Gives me access to both sides of things in a way.

Many times I need my Image links & its much easier for me to jump back to my posting then to open the Photobucket account all the time!

This was my first posting & now I will Post one more alike; so don't wonder or end up being confused!!
....... its much easier for me to jump back to my posting then to open the Photobucket account all the time!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2014 07:40 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Need to repost a similar posting of mine! 12 Jul 2014 01:39 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
If you post it again, i can cut and paste that over the original post. So the original post becomes the new one.

Then i can delete the new one so its not doubled up.

Up to you.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare