Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: Who's Online

Who's Online 11 Nov 2015 07:33 #141

• novum
  • Platinum Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
WTF :mad:

I thought me and you were ummm errr kosher for the use of a better word :mad: :( Not you and Mari ooooo :twitch:

And now after what you said im just sittin here wondering which one of you two she dislikes more. :larf:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who's Online 11 Nov 2015 09:43 #142

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
And I wonder whether you liked the tower pic and who's Mario's best friend

:)

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 10 Nov 2015 14:25 by Mario.

You are so dead smart and this is indeed much too exciting for me ...
I'm already sweating with excitement ...
but you surely won't make me post boob pics, genius!

Edit: This part is quite interesting

(confidential=mario]Text cannot be seen except by the ADDRESSED MEMBER, author, forum moderator or administrator[/confidential]

This system for multi addressing:▼▼▼

(confidential=mario,lizzy,rodin,ragnarok...etc]Text cannot be seen except by author, ALL SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSED MEMBER, forum moderator or administrator[/confidential]

Funny ... coincidence.
I mean ... the arrows :larf:

novum wrote:
EDIT: Mario i accidentaly killed your post #134, i pressed edit instead of quote, i thought i was submitting a new post (a quote of you with my reply) but instead edited you. :facepalm:

So all i know of whats left of it is the bit in the quote above. :sorry:

#133 and 134 are consistent. Nothing missing. #135 is now empty space
but the comment is still there truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/64509-who-s-online.html?start=120#183761 ;)

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2015 09:57 by PFIZIPFEI.

Who's Online 11 Nov 2015 13:03 #143

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
novum wrote:
Mario wrote:
But @novum can see much more if this is working right as it should be?

Yes confidential tags are a thing in kunena they work.

Only admins can see what you wrap in confidential tags.
So basically it worked ....... & @PFIZIPFEI seen nothing of it even if anyone would quote the posting!

I even tried to get to the data by switching to guest mode & searched through the source code of the entire page; but nothing could be found! :thumbup:
I even disabled Java script on the browser refreshed the page without Java & still nothing showed up! :up:

They did a good job with that special tag.... LoL!

So if I was correct no one could get to whatever was within that (confidential tag) not even by quoting the posting.... except the author, forum moderator or administrator..... Yes?

Still that would make a nice add on feature for any forum even if they would give it a different tag name so it would not interfere with the original (confidential tag). Would be similar to the member ignore function in a way ..... but you could play the game directly without the need to hide the entire posting.

So by right's till now no one can see what's written in Post #131 >> except you of-cause!
https://truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/64509-who-s-online.html?start=120#183748

Which is the same as this: ▼▼▼ between the two boys with the glasses on! :P

Can you see this @novum ▼:cool2:

▲:cool2:

Great stuff ...... :thumbup: >> what will all the forum spy's do now?? :umm:

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2015 13:52 by Mario.

Who's Online 11 Nov 2015 19:58 #144

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
#133 and 134 are consistent. Nothing missing. #135 is now empty space
but the comment is still there truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/64509-who-s-online.html?start=120#183761 ;)

I meant marios post 135.

And @mario yes only admins can see whats between your arrows....
Mario wrote:
Can you see this @novum ▼:cool2:

▲:cool2:

Great stuff ...... :thumbup: >> what will all the forum spy's do now?? :umm:

@ oiram @

Search engines dont care much for meta tags these days but i will look into refining it when i have time. :cool:

As for pfiz's comment earlier, not sure how she guessed the pic, because my test account set the same as hers cant see it.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 11 Nov 2015 20:08 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Who's Online 11 Nov 2015 20:21 #145

• novum
  • Platinum Member
novum wrote:
As for pfiz's comment earlier, not sure how she guessed the pic, because my test account set the same as hers cant see it.

Well the confidential tag wont work well for you to hide stuff mario, i figured out normal registered accounts can see whats between the tags simply by quoting. :chuckle:

It shows up in the reply box, thats how pfiz could see all you wrote. :larf:

The forum face hides whats between the tags, the reply box when you press quote does not! :hahano:

1365 = 1

Who's Online 11 Nov 2015 20:30 #146

• Frothy
  • Released
Why would someone wish to create posts that other members can't see anyway? The best ploy for that is to not bother posting, which is what I'm about to do again, or alternatively send private messages.

Mario I can't think of a better way to describe what a dick you are, other than this.... Dick

Did you see it?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2015 20:36 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Who's Online 11 Nov 2015 21:15 #147

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Did pfiz just actually thank tackler? :O

1365 = 1

Who's Online 11 Nov 2015 21:17 #148

novum wrote:

First Mari ooooo now BT WTF is going on :mad: There are limits to an open relationship Frau :twitch:

Who's Online 11 Nov 2015 21:35 #149

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Why would someone wish to create posts that other members can't see anyway? The best ploy for that is to not bother posting, which is what I'm about to do again, or alternatively send private messages.

Mario I can't think of a better way to describe what a dick you are, other than this.... Dick

Did you see it?
Hahaha

You & @PFIZIPFEI just exposed each other. :thumbup:

Its so easy to get the cats out of the bag!
Not that smart after all.

Why would someone wish to create posts that other members can't see anyway?
So you don't communicate with the all known general Dick's & Pu@@y's & which are not worth it!

But as usual Pig's, Dick's & P@@y's do not understand these things by default!

“Don’t give holy things to dogs, and don’t throw your pearls before pigs.

Pigs will only trample on them, and dogs will turn to attack you.”

It’s likely you’ve heard someone in the past give a person the following piece of advice:

“Don’t cast your pearls before swine.”

These instructions came from Jesus Himself in his now infamous Sermon on the Mount. Practically speaking, Jesus is warning us here to avoid offering that which is valuable to people who cannot appreciate it.

But in order to obey Jesus’ instructions, we must first answer this million-dollar question:

“How am I supposed to even know when I’m interacting with a pig?”

In order to avoid offering something of value to a pig, you’re first going to have to be able to identify and discern when you’re standing in front of one.

Here are two questions you can ask yourself to help you better identify if you’re casting your pearls before swine:

1. What has been this person’s track record in the past?

It’s interesting that when we look back at Jesus’ warning to us here in Matthew 7:6, He specifically references two animals—dogs and pigs. If somehow we could identify a few characteristics of these two animals, we’d be that much closer to obeying Jesus instructions.

One Scripture reference that gives us more insight into the behavior of these two animals is found in 2 Peter 2:22. There it says that dogs return back to eat food that they’ve thrown up and pigs, even after they’ve been washed, go back to rolling around in the mud.

This text practically is speaking to a person’s track record with investments of value that you’ve made in them in the past.

What was the response of this person to the time, energy, opportunities, access, etc that you invested in them in the past? Once you imparted valuable wisdom, did this person receive it only to go back and roll around again in the same things you were trying to help them get out of? If so, be very careful with additional investments you’d consider making into them in the near future—it’s possible that you could be dealing with either a dog or a pig.

Now let me be clear about one thing—people indeed can change!! A person’s past doesn’t have to define their future.

However, here’s the key: Does the person truly want the change for themselves? Changes you attempt to make for someone who’s unwilling to change themselves will never stick. [Click here to tweet that] Remembering that fact will save you a lot of frustration and wasted energy!

2. What do I perceive the true intent of this person to be towards me?

This second question deals with intent. Jesus said that a dog, even if it was given something holy, would turn around and attack you regardless. Why? Because it’s intent was never to truly receive from you. Its true desire was to attack and hurt you.

A great example of this principle is found over in Mark 8:11-13. Here we find the Pharisees asking Jesus to perform a miracle (i.e., something holy). However, we’re told that their true intent wasn’t really about witnessing God’s miraculous power—it was rather getting Jesus to prove whether His claims about Himself were in fact really true.

I LOVE Jesus’ response!! After He tells them that He won’t be performing any heavenly miracles on demand for their viewing pleasure, He simply got into a boat and left headed in the opposite direction!!

Classic Jesus-style!!

Some people’s intent for wanting insider access from you isn’t rooted in a love they have for you…sometimes it’s to turn around and attack you. Here’s a tip: If you suspect someone’s intentions towards you may not be entirely pure, pay close attention to their words. Our words reflect our true character and the current nature of our hearts.

My advice to you is to be discerning in WHAT you choose to offer to others. Be selective in WHO you offer it to. Doing so will help you to avoid greater regret down the road.
http://michaelkmoore.com/casting-your-pearls-before-swine/
Rings a >> << Bell

Prove >>> Now you just wait ........ :hahano:
It work's every time..

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 01:29 by Mario.

Who's Online 11 Nov 2015 21:46 #150

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:

I have always been saying that I don't care whose mouth/keyboard the truth comes from!

:yup:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Who's Online 11 Nov 2015 22:33 #151

Why do posters hide themselves ? :conf: Seems to be a popular window licking trait :wissl: :wissl:
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2015 22:33 by entrangermercenary1.

Who's Online 11 Nov 2015 22:53 #152

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
novum wrote:
Search engines dont care much for meta tags these days but i will look into refining it when i have time. :cool:
Not sure if you right there .........

But anyway ......... try this & you can see things where you can improve on.

I used this tool to fix my own designed web-pages before....

Just enter the side address link in the box truth-zone.net/ & it should turns out some handy info.

http://www.creatingonline.com/site_promotion/website_checker.htm

Here is another handy tool ....... to see all you working & non working links on the entire page.
http://www.creatingonline.com/site_promotion/broken_link_checker.htm

And this one which sometimes needs two or three attempts::
http://www.void.be/urlcheck.html

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2015 22:54 by Mario.

Who's Online 11 Nov 2015 23:25 #153

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
novum wrote:
novum wrote:

Well the confidential tag wont work well for you to hide stuff mario, i figured out normal registered accounts can see whats between the tags simply by quoting. :chuckle:

It shows up in the reply box, thats how pfiz could see all you wrote. :larf:

The forum face hides what's between the tags, the reply box when you press quote does not! :hahano:
If true this would clearly defeat the tags intend!

But I'm not sure if this is true .............. you would need to login as a non mod to test this correctly.

You see its not good to make just anyone from the road a mod (it could even be a Merkel like Stasi with bad luck)...........
I think this is actually the problem even so its only a sub mod position on an individual thread but I'm not sure?
Could not test such things on my end! (but for me to play with these things is a learning process; thing!)

And never forget who & what give us the internet ........ they not the nice kids in town .... you can be insured of it!
Aka; Military & Money Changers! .... & we not suppose to understand and figure out these things how they using there hidden build in tricks to fool all big times!

But you should not see it even not; by quoting if you are not the author of the posting or a logged in mod r admin sub mod.

Just imagine someone send you a password number within the (confidential tags) & then any member which would quote your posting could see it ... :nono: :noway:
Don't think so!

The only thing I could think of is ........... that she has a admin sub mod position on the forum ....... this could be why??
As I said I could not test such things on my side.

And yes even I can see all data by quoting my own post because I was the original author. But others should not see anything by right!

Anyway its not important was only a test for me & to gets some cat out of the bag revealing out of it. :cool: :P :cool2:

As I always say never judge things by what is said ............... always judge things by there reactions. ;) ;) :cool2:

Works every time, with the silly kids; because they all operating on emotions 24/7 as they should be by default original soul only design! :)

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 00:07 by Mario.

Who's Online 12 Nov 2015 00:12 #154

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Why do posters hide themselves ? :conf: Seems to be a popular window licking trait :wissl: :wissl:
In many cases its a female thing .......

Hiding things its a female birth right given thing...

No; no :nono: I'm not talking about the bodily [female] ...... I'm talking about the other one which also comes with the other sex!

Remember this world is a stage & its full of bad evil [female] minded actors!

This text explains what I mean if you understand it in the correct meaning way?
114. Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life."

Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."

If people could only understand how much wisdom is hidden within these Forefathers given texts! ....... These texts are Master peaces!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 00:20 by Mario.

Who's Online 12 Nov 2015 00:28 #155

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
novum wrote:

I have always been saying that I don't care whose mouth/keyboard the truth comes from!
:yup:
Hahaha.....

Coming from a concaver flat earth promoter.
Multiple Personality Disorder
>> Impossibility of consistency!
Term:
Multiple Personality Disorder, also known as Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), is a conflict in the mind that will disable a person with two or more distinctive personalities and will control behavior at certain times.

Aim:
A person with a multiple personality disorder will have a hard time accomplishing certain titles during their life because their disorder may change the way the person can communicate and act toward others. A person will have trouble remembering or have no memory at all of the events that take place during a personality change and will face challenges with losing track of time. A person with multiple personality disorder will have mental changes such as changes in speech, etiquette, thoughts and a change of gender orientation. According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, "The alters may even differ in 'physical' properties such as allergies, right-or-left handedness, or the need for eyeglass prescriptions. These differences between alters are often quite striking". (1). People with this disorder will often have very clear and obvious changes to the point where most people will notice.

Audience:
Multiple personality disorders sprouts from relentless childhood abuse (continual sexual, physical, and emotional mistreatment), so the audience is the people who have the disorder and the people who are exposed to the people with the disorder. In The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde The author writes,“I felt younger, lighter, happier in body; within I was conscious of a heady recklessness, a current of disordered sensual images running like a millrace in my fancy, a solution of the bonds of obligation, an unknown but not an innocent freedom of the soul.” (Stevenson 51). The one affected by the disorder may not be aware it is even happening to them. They could have a severe disorder, and would only know that they feel uncomfortable for the most of the time.

Cultural:
A well known author states, “I'm so good at beginnings, but in the end I always seem to destroy everything, including myself”

After all, what goes into your mouth will not defile you; rather, it's what comes out of your mouth that will defile you."

Truth is not something which is spoken ........ truth is something which is given & it is a given! ;) ..IMHO! :cool2:
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 01:11 by Mario.

Who's Online 12 Nov 2015 01:52 #156

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Mario, PMs are for confidential stuff or take it off the forum. Confidential tags were never intended to pass delicate information in typical forum use as a previous link of mine showed...it came about for use on the kunena support forum, so people like me can post forum configuration reports (which are generated in admin) onto the kunena support forum when theres an issue... and the confidential tag keeps bots away.

I dont think they are too concerned about confidential tags working perfectly.

Ive tried it as simply 'registered' as well as the same mod settings as what pfiz has, and either way, when i quote your posts, whatever is in the confidential tags shows in the reply box.

So yes even as a regular member it shows in the reply box when quoted, it has nothing to do with being a mod or not.

On the forum face it doesnt show to regular mods, only admin. But the quoting is a flaw, as ive said i dont think theyre worried to much about it.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 01:54 by novum.

Who's Online 12 Nov 2015 02:05 #157

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
novum wrote:
Mario, PMs are for confidential stuff or take it off the forum. Confidential tags were never intended to pass delicate information in typical forum use as a previous link of mine showed...it came about for use on the kunena support forum, so people like me can post forum configuration reports (which are generated in admin) onto the kunena support forum when theres an issue... and the confidential tag keeps bots away.

I don't think they are too concerned about confidential tags working perfectly.

Ive tried it as simply 'registered' as well as the same mod settings as what pfiz has, and either way, when i quote your posts, whatever is in the confidential tags shows in the reply box.

So yes even as a regular member it shows in the reply box when quoted, it has nothing to do with being a mod or not.

On the forum face it doesnt show to regular mods, only admin. But the quoting is a flaw, as ive said i dont think theyre worried to much about it.
Anyway thank's @novum for the info ....... learned something again! :thumbup:

Maybe the Kunena support team & designers did not even notice this glitch yet ..........
If it was me being in contact with them from time to time; I would give them a small info notification about the finding!

Never know they may even appreciate it? :dunno:

Anyway Thank's again checking into it! :cheers:

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 02:08 by Mario.

Who's Online 12 Nov 2015 09:52 #158

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Just to set the record straight, genius, for you are repeating this ... disinfo over and over again:

Again - and I will gladly right your wrong as often as I come across this crap,
hopefully w/o hurting my eyes irreversibly:

I was neither born/raised in then "east Germany", nor am I a "flat earth promoter".

rodin wrote:
Stick that in your pipe and smoke it

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 10:53 by PFIZIPFEI.

Who's Online 12 Nov 2015 12:44 #159

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
114. Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life.

Did none of them remind him that but for an unworthy female, he wouldn't be stood there talking smack about them? I'd have been inclined to give him a slap across the mush.
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 12:44 by ragnarok.

Who's Online 12 Nov 2015 13:21 #160

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Mario wrote:
Ive tried it as simply 'registered' as well as the same mod settings as what pfiz has

I didnt undo that test account setting (until just now) and... oops. :hahano: :hide:

I blame mario! :P :joker:

1365 = 1