Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: Who's Online

Who's Online 12 Nov 2015 13:26 #161

• novum
  • Platinum Member
ragnarok wrote:
114. Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life.

Did none of them remind him that but for an unworthy female, he wouldn't be stood there talking smack about them? I'd have been inclined to give him a slap across the mush.

Sounds like Simon Peter loves sausage fests? :dunno:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 13:31 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who's Online 12 Nov 2015 14:11 #162

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
ragnarok wrote:
114. Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life.

Did none of them remind him that but for an unworthy female, he wouldn't be stood there talking smack about them? I'd have been inclined to give him a slap across the mush.
:nono: :nono: ; No that's you which needs a great big slap..........

1) You don't understand what it means & says in context because its way, way over your head & ability to grasp!

2) You are quoting only a part of the complete sentence = typical Fiat-Jew special & its there life operations to do such things!

3) You are the 100% proven Half Maker type!

4) I call your type word twisters!

5) What you did is directly related to this saying ▼▼ ........ & yes in this case you are the proven Swine indeed!
This is the complete text as in one unit & you should not ever present only part of it on its own. :nono: :noway:
114. Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life."

Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."

I'm convinced your type of personality if you would understand how to play with photoshop would remove the word NOT from the Image & repost it as a quote!
Exactly the same thing you did by quoting only a part of the text set! ... (do you understand this true fact??)

>> Note: to @rag ..... DO NOT EVER; REMOVE THE WORD "NOT" FROM THE IMAGE!

And I tell you something honestly .......... I hate word twisters & Half Makers!
That's one reason why most of my postings are longer than only one or two liners!

And my time stamp on this post is 21:11 ... date stamp 12,11

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 14:16 by Mario.

Who's Online 12 Nov 2015 17:12 #163

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
What Jesus said in response has no bearing on Simon Peter's dickish remark slagging off all women. That is a comment that Simon Peter has sole ownership of and has to take the criticism for. That YOU fail to understand THAT tells me you aren't dealing with a full deck.
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 17:14 by ragnarok.

Who's Online 13 Nov 2015 01:00 #164

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
ragnarok wrote:
What Jesus said in response has no bearing on Simon Peter's dickish remark slagging off all women. That is a comment that Simon Peter has sole ownership of and has to take the criticism for. That YOU fail to understand THAT tells me you aren't dealing with a full deck.
:hahano: .... No its your deck which has most of the important cards missing ...... :yup:

Here is the decoded version of the text the way I concluded over years of research:

Life = Lord = (Life of the Lord)...... (living spirit) = being Alive!

Mary (She) = Lost Soul (internal of the body) ......... remember there are four different Mary's & they do not have the same meaning. (Mary, Mary the Mother, Mary Magdalene ...etc).

Females = Prostitutes/ Whores, Idolaters. ..... (applies to Man & Woman alike!)

Male = Spirit.

Original:
114. Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life."
Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males.
For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."

Decoded version ....... & now you read it again >> (You Half Maker like Soul ONLY being):
114. Simon Peter said to them,
"Make (the lost Soul internal) leave us, for (Prostitutes, Whores & Idolaters) don't deserve the (Lord's ... Kingdom)."

Jesus said,
"Look, I will guide (the Lost Soul) to make her (a Spirit), so that (her Body & Soul) too may become a living spirit resembling YOU (Spirit's).

For every (Prostituted Soul) who makes (the inner Soul) (joins with the inner Spirit) will enter the kingdom of Heaven."

Here is a second logical mind ability supporting text relating to the exact verse statement above:
Yet the greatest struggle has to do with the prostitution of the soul. From it arises the prostitution of the body as well. Therefore Paul, writing to the Corinthians (1Co 5:9-10), said, "I wrote you in the letter, 'Do not associate with prostitutes,' not at all (meaning) the prostitutes of this world or the greedy or the thieves or the idolaters, since then you would have to go out from the world." - here it is speaking spiritually - "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood - as he said (Ep 6:12) - but against the world rulers of this darkness and the spirits of wickedness."
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/exe.html

Now miss Woman @rag na rok......
tell me again that I'm failing to understand things & that I'm dealing with a half deck of cards like a prostituted soul being? Try stop being so Ignorant & stubborn towards everything around you! :wissl: :cool2:
Stop hating yourself; by joining; your self hated soul with your Spirit if you can & most of all having the will to do so?

You know why our Forefathers written there text in a sort of code fashion?
There are more then one reason but here is one ..........
So swine don't make a mess out of it; through corrupting and manipulating it & just leaving it the way it was originally written so those Minds in the future which reading there original texts & having a full deck of cards in there heads can work out there recorded original written reality meanings in truth!

So please stop acting Swine like & try to embrace the reality of things (Original fixed never changing Truth)....... & go beyond your simple Soul/body being & use your logical mind given to you at birth!

Yes it does need your personal activation first & no one will do this for you externally of you ...... Miss Woman!

Do you know & understand ▼▼ what this text really means within the Image? .............................................. Knock, Knock!
Fits the topic perfectly ....... Who's Online?
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 13 Nov 2015 02:18 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Who's Online 15 Nov 2015 09:13 #165

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Guest numbers are constantly low .....

What do you think? ...... are there internal or external forces at play?

Total users online: 8 Members and 216 Guests Online
Mario, entrangermercenary1, leather clad prowler, mervyn, novum, rodin, wiikkidd

Clearly stayed low after the template change though.......
But this one looks good:
Google entry ...... site:truth-zone.net

About 12,100 results Hits
https://www.google.com/search?num=50&q=site%3Atruth-zone.net&oq=site%3Atruth-zone.net

Google entry ...... site:truth-zone.net oiram

About 834 results index Hits :P :cool:
https://www.google.com/search?num=50&q=site%3Atruth-zone.net+oiram&oq=site%3Atruth-zone.net+oiram

Hahaha ... My images going good too :chuckle:
Its actually interesting the meta "keywords" are created from the post title per individual posting.
So I was right by saying; to make a new interesting new title name per posting .....

This was the meta text on one of my older backups & with the old template:
<meta name="keywords" content="Alternative views &amp;amp; Spiritual Models to view Scriptural Issues Gnosis, Anthropology / Religion / Spirituality, Main Forums, Forum">
  <meta name="rights" content="Truth-Zone.net all rights reserved. The contents of this website may only be used for personal and educational purposes, provide a credit notice forms a visible element of any quoted material. Commercial use is prohibited without our written permission. ">
  <meta name="description" content="[image] by Noel Huntley from NoelHuntley Website Many of the concepts and understandings involved in this extraor... - English (United Kingdom)">

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2015 10:01 by Mario.

Who's Online 15 Nov 2015 09:38 #166

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Im not sure Mario.

I have noticed the monthly bandwidth transfer is higher than ever, and were only half of the month in, its 150 percent of the usual for a whole month already.

Something is off, it might be some kind of attack or bot attack loading the site or files over and over.... i need to look into it, and started to just a little earlier.

The monthly bandwidth transfer being higher is indicative of more site hits not less. Something is chewing on the site.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Who's Online 15 Nov 2015 10:13 #167

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
novum wrote:
The monthly bandwidth transfer being higher is indicative of more site hits not less.
Something is chewing on the site

>> or >>
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2015 10:16 by Mario.

Who's Online 15 Nov 2015 10:39 #168

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well i was thinking more along the lines of chewing bandwidth juice, but ok there could be rats in the hosts machines anythings possible :larf:

1365 = 1

Who's Online 15 Nov 2015 12:02 #169

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
novum wrote:
Well i was thinking more along the lines of chewing bandwidth juice, but ok there could be rats in the hosts machines anythings possible :larf:

Hahaha ... what did you touch .....it jumped to this in three hours. :cool:

Total users online: 10 Members and 923 Guests Online
Mario, mervyn, novum, ragnarok, rodin, sonik, wiikkidd

Or someone seen that we noticed & they switched off the blocking software .... ;) ;)
Where is PHIZ...... & the undercover agents?? :joker:

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2015 12:11 by Mario.

Who's Online 15 Nov 2015 12:16 #170

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Mario wrote:
Hahaha ... what did you touch .....it jumped to this in three hours. :cool:

Ive touched nothing on the site :larf: all ive done is contact one person so far to see if they know what could cause the bandwidth use spike.

Given what happened a week ago or so when Zorro and some others couldnt get on due to IPs being blocked, my guts telling me the servers are possibly being attacked and our web hosts are having to deal with it. That could cause guest numbers to drop off sometimes.

Diamondgeezer was once told that their servers were attacked in a big way and that it was an attack on TZ, i think they call it a DDOS attack or something.

1365 = 1

Who's Online 15 Nov 2015 14:20 #171

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Mario wrote:
Guest numbers are constantly low

Strangely enough they are very high whenever you take some time out :yup:
Don't you have other interests than (guest) numbers and gematria?

Mario wrote:

I would rather tend to assume that a few unsuspecting guests were
seriously injured and are now suffering from severe eye and brain damage,
when they happened to come across your shockingly artful walls of texts and pictures ....

Civil suits for pain and suffering against the servers?

:joker:

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2015 14:38 by PFIZIPFEI.

Who's Online 15 Nov 2015 15:30 #172

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Mario wrote:
I would rather tend to assume that a few unsuspecting guests were
seriously injured and are now suffering from severe eye and brain damage,
when they happened to come across your shockingly artful walls of texts and pictures ....

Civil suits for pain and suffering against the servers?

:joker: .
But truly just look at it you just appeared online & we back down to this :chuckle: ▼▼
15 Nov 2015 22:30
Total users online: 11 Members and 275 Guests Online
Lizzy, Mario, Zorro, chandrakavi, dentedarthur, leather clad prowler, mervyn, novum, rodin

Must be just coincidental ....... I hope :dunno:

Before you appeared it was this at >>>
15 Nov 2015 19:02
Total users online: 10 Members and 923 Guests Online
Mario, mervyn, novum, ragnarok, rodin, sonik, wiikkidd

By the way ........ but honestly ..... I would say Images brings & guides many guests to this place!

Be honest you only upset; because I had the Sarah Silverman in her leather skirt; beside Hitler in his leather pans :D :chuckle: :hahano:

One thing you should never do ........ lose your humour within all this mess!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2015 15:46 by Mario.

Who's Online 17 Nov 2015 21:37 #173

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Would you please kindly post the link to the thread where you "excerpted"
several pages of comments to, Novum?

Thank you very much.

Btw, does anybody else wonder, why you never "excerpt" mario's artful walls of pictures, gematria and c&p texts?

... or hardly any posts by the proven trolls ... who are breaching all usual forum guidelines over and over again .... :dunno:

Edit: Now it's publicly visible truth-zone.net/forum/health-and-wellbeing/66109-mario-oto-and-the-confidential-messages.html

Edit II: Now the comments are to be found there truth-zone.net/forum/health-and-wellbeing/66109-a-beautiful-mind.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2015 22:38 by PFIZIPFEI.

Who's Online 17 Nov 2015 22:38 #174

• novum
  • Platinum Member

1365 = 1

Who's Online 17 Nov 2015 22:50 #175

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:

It was quite funny to watch you change the headline :)

Why are you hardly ever "excerpting" any posts by the proven trolls ... who are disrespecting all usual forum guidelines
all of the time, over and over again?

And yes, mario's communicative behaviour, clearly belongs to this category.

Mario wrote:

By the way ........ but honestly ..... I would say Images brings & guides many guests to this place!

Be honest you only upset; because I had the Sarah Silvermanin her leather skirt; beside Hitler in his leather pans :D :chuckle: :hahano:

One thing you should never do ........ lose your humour within all this mess!

So you are claiming that YOUR artful collages imbedded in YOUR walls of copy and paste
bring and guide guests to this forum? What kind of guests?
Guests who are interested in Gematria and Kabbalah?

And if your claim was true, what is the sense, if guests, normal ones I mean, not the Gematria
and Kabbalah (newspeak: Gnosticism) fans - after this very ... special ... experience -
turn away in shock and disgust and hopefully unhurt to most probably never come back again?

:dunno:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2015 23:49 by PFIZIPFEI.

Who's Online 18 Nov 2015 03:54 #176

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
[
It was quite funny to watch you change the headline :)

Why are you hardly ever "excerpting" any posts by the proven trolls ... who are disrespecting all usual forum guidelines
all of the time, over and over again?

Well first of all when posts are split off another thread to make a new topic, it needs a new topic title (headline as you called it).

And since Tackler is either trolling (most likely) or having delusions akin to Russel crowes character in the motion picture a 'A Beautiful Mind' about being some kind of important agent (less likely but plausible given his state of mind) then i took artistic license to name the thread "A Beautiful Mind"

As for proven trolls, well sometimes people are just giving their opinion on stuff.

This is different, its Tackler either writing fiction because he's bored and/or having a meltdown.

1365 = 1

Who's Online 18 Nov 2015 14:12 #177

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
So first you split off my posts into your own thread and deem them trolling, you then troll me in the very thread that my posts were removed from. How's the slot machine bearing up?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Who's Online 18 Nov 2015 17:40 #178

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
>> Total users: 6 Members and :arowdn: 168 :arowdn: :fish: Guests :fish: Guests :eek2:
Mario, Zorro, annabelle, rodin, wiikkidd, PFIZIPFEI
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 18 Nov 2015 18:19 by Mario.

Who's Online 19 Nov 2015 16:22 #179

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Hahaha ....@PFIZIPFEI is nowhere to be seen & the numbers are up! :ponda:

Total users online: 8 Members and 916 Guests Online
19 Nov 2015 23:22
Exorcist, Mario, annabelle, chandrakavi, dentedarthur, entrangermercenary1, rodin

Lets see if there is a patten to this???

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 19 Nov 2015 16:25 by Mario.

Who's Online 20 Nov 2015 00:08 #180

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Look, Mario, the counter says:

Yesterday Total Answer: 160

But I saw with my very own eyes that there were far more answers
before the counter switched to 20 November :)

I don't give a ... about manipulable system generated numbers. :)

This is also why your posted walls of numbers and pictures are nothing but crap to me.
No substance, no sense, no reason of existence.

:yup:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Nov 2015 00:20 by PFIZIPFEI.