Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: Who's Online

Who's Online 20 Nov 2015 11:02 #181

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
Total users online: 7 Members and 889 Guests Online
20 Nov 2015 18:02
Mario, majnjsaq, novum, ragnarok, rodin
Last Edit: 20 Nov 2015 11:08 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who's Online 20 Nov 2015 22:06 #182

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
novum wrote:

As for proven trolls, well sometimes people are just giving their opinion on stuff.


That was really cool :cool2:


:thumbup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who's Online 20 Nov 2015 22:14 #183

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18544
  • Likes received: 8716
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

That was really cool :cool2:


:thumbup:

Aww pfiz wants some of my attention again. :larf: More energy vampirism like youve admitted you crave? :larf:

Nice move on smacking down cinta's post btw, that was swift. :cool2:

Now since were on the subject of trolls, sometimes people believe what trolls write, because they want to believe...

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/66109-a-beautiful-mind.html?start=20#184927

:sokay:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who's Online 20 Nov 2015 22:15 #184

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

That was really cool :cool2:


:thumbup:

Aww pfiz wants some of my attention again. :larf: More energy vampirism like youve admitted you crave? :larf:

Nice move on smacking down cinta's post btw, that was swift. :cool2:

Now since were on the subject of trolls, sometimes people believe what trolls write, because they want to believe...

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/66109-a-beautiful-mind.html?start=20#184927

:sokay:



It's always a clear sign if the mod/admin of a forum is joining the trolls!


:)

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who's Online 20 Nov 2015 22:23 #185

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

That was really cool :cool2:


:thumbup:

Aww pfiz wants some of my attention again. :larf: More energy vampirism like youve admitted you crave? :larf:

Nice move on smacking down cinta's post btw, that was swift. :cool2:

Now since were on the subject of trolls, sometimes people believe what trolls write, because they want to believe...

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/66109-a-beautiful-mind.html?start=20#184927

:sokay:



It's always a clear sign if the mod/admin of a forum is joining the trolls!


:)

.

I would send you a PM but fuck it, its a liberal forum :D

Why dont me and you get a room somewhere ? :O You can talk to me in that heavy German accent...swoons :emb: :wissl:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who's Online 20 Nov 2015 22:24 #186

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18544
  • Likes received: 8716
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
It's always a clear sign if the mod/admin of a forum is joining the trolls!

Im just pointing out that your can be a believer pfiz, that is all. :cool2:





SOURCE! :right: www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_18za.htm


Do you believe? Looks like you did in tacklers thread lmao.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
P.S.: A long time ago I had mentioned his "white codes" among other things. Whenever I dared to speak out about
his typical techniques, all I reaped was ridicule and rants from his "long time friends", plus pacifying pms that he is just
a bit out of it but a very nice guy with certain personal issues, who sometimes writes interesting comments.


What exactly is your motivation for exposing him now?

.



And you know what they say about belief...

:larf:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 20 Nov 2015 22:26 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who's Online 20 Nov 2015 22:30 #187

novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
It's always a clear sign if the mod/admin of a forum is joining the trolls!

Im just pointing out that your can be a believer pfiz, that is all. :cool2:





SOURCE! :right: www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_18za.htm


Do you believe? Looks like you did in tacklers thread lmao.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
P.S.: A long time ago I had mentioned his "white codes" among other things. Whenever I dared to speak out about
his typical techniques, all I reaped was ridicule and rants from his "long time friends", plus pacifying pms that he is just
a bit out of it but a very nice guy with certain personal issues, who sometimes writes interesting comments.


What exactly is your motivation for exposing him now?

.



And you know what they say about belief...

:larf:

Leave my Frau alone :mad: :P :P
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who's Online 20 Nov 2015 23:17 #188

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18544
  • Likes received: 8716
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Leave my Frau alone :mad: :P :P

Since youve already used the JPY song, i found you lovebirds another one....

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who's Online 20 Nov 2015 23:28 #189

novum wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Leave my Frau alone :mad: :P :P

Since youve already used the JPY song, i found you lovebirds another one....


I prefer this, so much happening in the title :emb: :hahano:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who's Online 20 Nov 2015 23:40 #190

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18544
  • Likes received: 8716
Sure thats not bad. :cool:

But the one I put up has someone right at the end who reminds me of pfiz when she needs to draw energy. :larf:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 20 Nov 2015 23:41 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who's Online 20 Nov 2015 23:44 #191

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5699
  • Likes received: 938
Yep. No reflection what so ev'ah! Psychic Vampire..........
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who's Online 21 Nov 2015 09:00 #192

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
But I think there is a hidden message within for @rodin to used the aviator before!

Its all about working out the message within the given symbolic in context with his real given message ......... ;) :cool:

His Aviator texts says clearly this ....... "BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH"

You see the image has a hidden message within like this .. IMO >>>
Its showing someone from the bottom; sitting on the Dunny having a dump on BELIEF.

You could also say in short ...... I DON'T BELIEVE in SHIT!                            

Always think & evaluate first before judging things ........... :cool2:
But I was wrong before! :wissl:

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2015 09:02 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who's Online 21 Nov 2015 09:16 #193

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
novum wrote: Hahaha ...... you found it! :thumbup:

I was searching all over for it before; because I remembered that I seen it somewhere but could not remember where ........ (Yup; this was it!)


The Greys & Lizard believing gang! :yup:

@Blue_Tackler's Brothers & Sisters! :chuckle:
No wonder he is coming up with some crazy out of this World stuff sometimes!
@ oiram @
   
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2015 09:23 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who's Online 21 Nov 2015 09:32 #194

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
Total users online: 5 Members and 1203 Guests Online
21 Nov 2015 16:32
Mario, hokuspokus, wiikkidd


I'm sure @PFIZIPFEI is not around ........ the numbers are up again ... :cool: :chuckle:
:shitstorm:
Search engines are Indexing again........

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2015 09:38 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Profile Views ... (truth-zone.net) --- Who's Online 21 Nov 2015 09:59 #195

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
Mario wrote:
What make people look at the Profiles so often?
Clearly @rodin is on top scores by a mile :O

Totally Nuts ..... now its this... LoL! ▼ :wissl::cool: :)
From: 01 Nov 2015 12:39
till .. Today!



@PFIZIPFEI you got to call all your brothers & sisters to help you :postwhore: ...... LoL! :hahano:
                                                                                         
... Its all about Psychology how people act on different things!
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2015 10:18 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who's Online 21 Nov 2015 11:05 #196

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18544
  • Likes received: 8716
I did a little digging, a lot of hits from Ukraine and Russia coming in, bizarre. :O Because I have not seen that before, and it aint search engines, they dont pull many GB and show seperately on awstats.

Top 5 countries in order of hits on the site...

Great Britain
Germany
Ukraine
United States
Russia
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who's Online 21 Nov 2015 11:07 #197

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18544
  • Likes received: 8716
That is for november btw.

GB, USA and DE are typically at the top, aint seen Russia and Ukraine up there until recently though. :ponda:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who's Online 21 Nov 2015 11:11 #198

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
You'll need a few more months stats to know whether they are tourists just passing through, or refugees looking for an internet safe haven.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who's Online 21 Nov 2015 13:40 #199

novum wrote:
I did a little digging, a lot of hits from Ukraine and Russia coming in, bizarre. :O Because I have not seen that before, and it aint search engines, they dont pull many GB and show seperately on awstats.

Top 5 countries in order of hits on the site...

Great Britain
Germany
Ukraine
United States
Russia

I seem also to be popular with the Russians/Ukranians, as I keep rx emails from a Valerye Zurawski and compatriots, they read like this:

Good eve̿ńing my sweety peckeٔr :-}
i'm feelinًg frisk̎y . send me a f~͒ckbuddy requ͠est so we can h00ku̾p :)

Then contact details ffs

:larf:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who's Online 07 Dec 2015 23:48 #200

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
Something is wrong!!

Total users online: 11 Members and 3329 Guests Online
A17, Mario, Zorro, dentedarthur, mervyn, ragnarok, rodin, wiikkidd

Search engines re-indexing activity suppose?

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2015 23:54 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
online russian tv4.98Friday, 22 July 2016
Getting censored online4.98Wednesday, 24 August 2016
buy bitcoin online4.98Wednesday, 20 July 2016
[deleted] Who's Online4.98Saturday, 31 October 2015
buy bitcoin online4.98Wednesday, 06 July 2016
online classes4.98Thursday, 14 April 2016
Online working4.98Saturday, 30 April 2016
Online marketing4.98Saturday, 04 June 2016
432 Guests Online right now?4.98Thursday, 05 June 2014
buy shares online4.98Thursday, 12 May 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.