Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 19 Oct 2018 14:05 #581

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Zorro wrote:
Edit, that's both pyramids and an eye on the top one. I guess that makes me ''Illuminati.''.. :joker:

Someone on GAB once had a rant at the TZ account there because the 'seek truth' pic on this sites home page has a girl with the one eye showing. :chuckle:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 19 Oct 2018 14:53 #582

novum wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Edit, that's both pyramids and an eye on the top one. I guess that makes me ''Illuminati.''.. :joker:

Someone on GAB once had a rant at the TZ account there because the 'seek truth' pic on this sites home page has a girl with the one eye showing. :chuckle:

Yeah, I've been accused of being all sorts of things because of some of my edits. Some people get suspicious over anything.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 19 Oct 2018 14:54 #583

Here's another design..

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 19 Oct 2018 16:08 #584

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
Here's another design..

I like the idea of an expanding vision.

Like looking through the keyhole and getting a wider perspective.

Eyes wide open, instead of eyes wide shut.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 19 Oct 2018 16:46 #585

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Agreed, much better. Looking outward to nature is a good one.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 19 Oct 2018 17:05 #586

Roastie wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Here's another design..

Yeah, looking out from under the bridge into nature works quite well.

I like this one better though..

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 19 Oct 2018 20:08 #587

• Flare
Zorro wrote:
I like this one.

Would be pretty cool if the lightning is animated.

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 19 Oct 2018 20:16 #588

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Here's another design..

Hm, no, the font I don't like and the image also doesn't say much. Roastie nailed it why it was so good the other ones.

And please no animations, I had problems in the beginning loading the rain drops already. It also doesn't add much. The lightning is good, the font of that one too, but then the view outward I like as the best combination.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 19 Oct 2018 20:40 #589

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
And please no animations, I had problems in the beginning loading the rain drops already. It also doesn't add much.

Fuck off with your "no animations."

Just because you have problems with it it doesn't mean we all have to throw it overboard.

And Roastie commented earlier that her 19 year old son thinks the rain-banner is very cool. So stfu about "it doesn't add much."

Really.... everything you say is backwards and upside down.

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 19 Oct 2018 20:45 #590

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
novum wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Yeah, I've been accused of being all sorts of things because of some of my edits. Some people get suspicious over anything.

Nothing wrong with taking a piss at those who believe they control us.

Con-troll them back.

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 20 Oct 2018 06:03 #591

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Yes why should they own the symbols. Back on the day on SZ the piss was taken with the banner, above the A... its still there...

sanctum.truth-zone.net/forum.html
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 20 Oct 2018 06:06 #592

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Zorro wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Here's another design..

I like them both, but my opinion on the font from this one....

Would look good on the ones i quoted (expanded vision and zorros fave cityscape)

Especially on the cityscape as i feel the colours match. I guess you could change that light blue in the font to darker blue though to suit the cityscape banner even better.

And as ive said before, i might be able to mix it up a bit with different banners on different categories....

... or just a global site banner as it is now but i rotate them now and then from a pool of peoples favourites.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 20 Oct 2018 06:10 by novum.

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 20 Oct 2018 11:53 #593

novum wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Here's another design..

I like them both, but my opinion on the font from this one....

Would look good on the ones i quoted (expanded vision and zorros fave cityscape)

Especially on the cityscape as i feel the colours match. I guess you could change that light blue in the font to darker blue though to suit the cityscape banner even better.

And as ive said before, i might be able to mix it up a bit with different banners on different categories....

... or just a global site banner as it is now but i rotate them now and then from a pool of peoples favourites.

Don't you like the David Icke turquoise colour on the text? :hahano:

Sure, I'll make it slightly darker.

Having a number of different banners in some of the different sections sounds like a good idea. So far I think go with the one's that yourself, Flare, Gaia, and Roastie said they liked, plus I'll put a few more together over the weekend.

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 20 Oct 2018 12:10 #594

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I like turquoise on 1958 Chevrolet Impalas... dont think it looks good on David Icke (or anyone else, male or female) :larf:

1365 = 1

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 20 Oct 2018 13:58 #595

Well, it's not quite the colour of his tracksuit.. we could always try adding a pink outer stroke for the full effect to see how it looks.. :chuckle:

Last Edit: 20 Oct 2018 16:28 by Return of Zorro.

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 20 Oct 2018 15:05 #596

• Flare
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 20 Oct 2018 16:26 #597

A classical European theme with Greek Gods in the clouds and glitch effects.

I think I'll call it ''The end of progressivism.''.. :hahano:

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 20 Oct 2018 17:45 #598

• Flare
^ Good idea.

Would be great if there's at least some animation in the banner like this...

...or this

Last Edit: 20 Oct 2018 17:47 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Ugh

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 21 Oct 2018 14:15 #599

• Flare
Here's a beautiful trailer for an upcoming game.

Perhaps it'll give you some design ideas? (maybe for other projects as well)

Last Edit: 21 Oct 2018 14:20 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 21 Oct 2018 14:31 #600

Probably made in Adobe After Effects using the plug in called trapcode particular from Red Giant. Which I do have myself. Either that or it's made with the plugin called Superluminal Stardust. It's amazing what you can do inside Adobe After Effects these days. :chuckle:

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare