Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 20 Oct 2018 15:05 #601

• Flare
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 20 Oct 2018 16:26 #602

A classical European theme with Greek Gods in the clouds and glitch effects.

I think I'll call it ''The end of progressivism.''.. :hahano:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 20 Oct 2018 17:45 #603

• Flare
^ Good idea.

Would be great if there's at least some animation in the banner like this...

...or this

Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2018 17:47 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Ugh

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 21 Oct 2018 14:15 #604

• Flare
Here's a beautiful trailer for an upcoming game.

Perhaps it'll give you some design ideas? (maybe for other projects as well)

Last Edit: 21 Oct 2018 14:20 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 21 Oct 2018 14:31 #605

Probably made in Adobe After Effects using the plug in called trapcode particular from Red Giant. Which I do have myself. Either that or it's made with the plugin called Superluminal Stardust. It's amazing what you can do inside Adobe After Effects these days. :chuckle:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 21 Oct 2018 15:34 #606

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Gaia wrote:
Zorro wrote:
novum wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Edit, that's both pyramids and an eye on the top one. I guess that makes me ''Illuminati.''.. :joker:

Someone on GAB once had a rant at the TZ account there because the 'seek truth' pic on this sites home page has a girl with the one eye showing. :chuckle:

Yeah, I've been accused of being all sorts of things because of some of my edits. Some people get suspicious over anything.

Nothing wrong with taking a piss at those who believe they control us.

Con-troll them back.

I say control ourselves, if we don't we remain as we are, Farmed and Culled before our time is fully realized.
INACTIVE

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 22 Oct 2018 16:34 #607

Here's a couple of abstract designs I made in Photoshop. I don't usually like so called ''abstract art'', it's rubbish in my opinion, and belongs in the dust bin. But it has it's place sometimes, especially when used as part of a design or as a background or surround to a picture. it would probably work well as a web banner too. The glitch effect also works well too, sometimes.

Last Edit: 22 Oct 2018 17:23 by Return of Zorro.

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 23 Oct 2018 21:14 #608

• Flare
^ Mneh..

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 10 Nov 2018 10:59 #609

• Flare
I suggest the banner receives a name change from Truth-Zone into:

Novum’s Gaslighting ‘R Us
Last Edit: 10 Nov 2018 11:00 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 10 Nov 2018 11:22 #610

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
I suggest the banner receives a name change from Truth-Zone into:

Novum’s Gaslighting ‘R Us

or,
Novum's HoneyTrap
You can't fix stupid

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 10 Nov 2018 22:59 #611

• Flare
Here's a nice animation for in the banner.

Ideas / Designs for a new Truth Zone site banner and slogan 10 Nov 2018 23:43 #612

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Gaslight, lol ironic.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare