Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: Hey, Frothy!

Hey, Frothy! 24 Apr 2016 09:38 #1

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Don't be mentioning my name in threads that I'm unable to respond in. If you want to talk about me, bring it here, cunt.

ps. Same goes for anyone else who hides out in the special ed parts of the forum.
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2016 09:41 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hey, Frothy! 24 Apr 2016 10:02 #2

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
@ zax, as I can see you're paying attention - "sincere members" don't try to smear other members with insinuations of support for child abusers, so if you want to make your bed with frothy, have at it.

Hey, Frothy! 24 Apr 2016 10:22 #3

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
No melt here, Frothing. You've been invited to come and make your best case for your ridiculously unfounded accusations. Only fellow morons will be impressed with what you've provided in your helpful link. As for why it has been brought up, it's because it was a dirty tactic and you are trying to play it as if you're all above that sort of thing in your little gang hut.

ps. The idea that such a prominent troll as myself could have been analysed by so many other troll detectors and only YOU unearthed my real perverted nature, is more an indication of your own feelings of being special, than it is my being perverted.
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2016 10:35 by ragnarok.

Hey, Frothy! 24 Apr 2016 11:03 #4

I'm actually quite glad you've brought this issue up. I agree, it's not right that other peeps aren't able to defend themselves or respond to the one-sided and one way accusations and incessant dissing of other members in the so called ''Clarity Zone.''
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Hey, Frothy! 24 Apr 2016 11:08 #5

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If they are using the sub-forum to take pot shots at other members without interruption from those they are sniping at, it needs nipping right in the bud. If it was my forum, I'd tell them any more nonsense and I start deleting their slightly more informative threads.

Hey, Frothy! 24 Apr 2016 11:14 #6

Agreed.

Here are my own set of proposals. Introduce a rule where venting and unnecessarily dissing other members in their section is open to all, at least so others can have their say against the one-sided bullshit that's going on in there atm. Let them keep their own section to themselves and who they want to invite in, but vent threads about other members are open to all? Sounds more than fair to me.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2016 11:15 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Hey, Frothy! 24 Apr 2016 11:25 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
OK.. ive been watching all of this unfold since clarity zone was created.

It was created with good intentions, but parts of it have turned into a diss zone obviously.

Ive no issue with clarity zone existing, and its mods keeping it invite only, when it is used in a way where topics, not other forum members, are discussed.

But what we are seeing (as rags then zorro) mentioned, is a protected area where clarity zone members are putting alot of effort into talking about other TZ members, all the while the members being talked about have no right of reply.

I feel it is not right, and id like more opinions on this.

The most straight forward thing to do would be to move any threads (and posts) that are based on dissing other members rather than discussing topics themselves, into the main forum vent room, so that those on the receiving end of the criticisms have right of reply.

So clarity zone would stay as is, ie members only, invite only etc... but for topical discussions, not criticism of other members.

Sure there will be banter and disagreement when stuff is being discussed, but stand alone threads designed to criticise other forum members, and in a protected area, is something that goes far beyond that.

More thoughts on this from other members please.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2016 11:26 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Hey, Frothy! 24 Apr 2016 11:41 #8

• Frothy
  • Released
novum wrote:

It was created with good intentions, but parts of it have turned into a diss zone obviously.

Ive no issue with clarity zone existing, and its mods keeping it invite only, when it is used in a way where topics, not other forum members, are discussed.

But what we are seeing (as rags then zorro) mentioned, is a protected area where clarity zone members are putting alot of effort into talking about other TZ members, all the while the members being talked about have no right of reply.

The most straight forward thing to do would be to move any threads (and posts) that are based on dissing other members rather than discussing topics themselves, into the main forum vent room, so that those on the receiving end of the criticisms have right of reply.

So clarity zone would stay as is, ie members only, invite only etc... but for topical discussions, not criticism of other members.

Sure there will be banter and disagreement when stuff is being discussed, but stand alone threads designed to criticise other forum members, and in a protected area, is something that goes far beyond that.

Why don't you or any other poster here simply make a Clarity Zone vent thread? That way any poster can copy posts from Clarity Zone and paste them into Clarity Vent in the general vent area, and respond there.

Problem solved. :thumbup:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2016 11:43 by Frothy.

Hey, Frothy! 24 Apr 2016 11:44 #9

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Nope. That just encourages your dumbassed behaviour. The place needs LESS threads with internal bickering evident, not another one.

Hey, Frothy! 24 Apr 2016 11:50 #10

• Frothy
  • Released
But moving our threads to Vent General will have the same effect and be the same amount of vent threads either way, anyhow that's my proposal and it's a way of posters that are not in Clarity Zone of responding, that was the issue.

I won't be adding anything else, it's either going to be shift posts from Clarity Zone to vent so other posters have an opportunity to respond, or rather imo posters can C&P them into vent themselves, the impact on Vent will be the same either way.

I'm not going to add anything else and circle jerk the point.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Hey, Frothy! 24 Apr 2016 12:05 #11

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
As it's not my forum, you're still entitled to your opinion, but my opinion on you is that you're just a snide-arsed shit-stirrer, tbh.

Hey, Frothy! 24 Apr 2016 12:10 #12

novum wrote:

Sounds like a plan. the only issue with that is we know they won't keep their venting just to designated threads. It will eventually find its way into other threads, same shit just different package so to speak. It's a good idea though, but it needs implementing on all their stuff that's incessantly venting at other members and where other members have no means to respond.

What we definitely don't want is what frothy is proposing, i.e copying posts from Clarity Zone and cloning them into the vent room or elsewhere. That would just mean they'll continue with the same old shit, plus it makes more work for everybody, and nothing gets resolved. Zax and frothy won't stop this bullshit until somebody makes it quite clear they can't carry on doing it, at least not when others are shut out and have no means of replying. Not that I want to get too heavily involved with their bullshit anyhow. I say you simply vent the stuff that's quite clearly aimed at other members. Then peeps can dispute it away and out of the main boards in the vent room. :up:
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2016 12:40 by Return of Zorro.

Hey, Frothy! 24 Apr 2016 13:02 #13

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
No idea what the "final solution" to the clarityish problem is. Something needs to change for sure. Frothy's idea is not a good idea as already stated.

Perhaps we need a Wannasee conference? :joker:

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Hey, Frothy! 24 Apr 2016 13:19 #14

• Frothy
  • Released
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Hey, Frothy! 24 Apr 2016 13:38 #15

Not good enough frothy. What that will do is just make the matter worse and add fuel to the fire. Plus you and Zax still get a free ticket to diss who you want without other members having the means to counter-act this unnecessary bullshit. You've now taken the nonsense aimed of other members in the ''Clarity-Zone'' zone way to far.

The problem is some people just don't know when to stop, and have to over do everything. And frothy, before you get all in a tizzy about my memes directed at the wee-kidd, the vast majority of it was in response to his incessant and repetitive bullshit, which was not only directed at me but other members too. He also didn't know when to stop and give it a rest, and kept repeating the same old inane rubbish over and over..

Hey, Frothy! 24 Apr 2016 14:09 #16

• Straight Shooter
Why are these egomaniacs making personal threads in the general section?

Can't they just pm each other? Move this shit please.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Hey, Frothy! 24 Apr 2016 14:19 #17

• Frothy
  • Released
All posters that are signed up members have a means to respond to any posts that they choose from Clarity zone, or likewise ignore it.

I won't post in Clarity vent and will urge zax not to either.

That's a reasonable middle ground and a compromise, nobody therefore is restricted from responding or ignoring as they see fit. A pro-active platform has now been implemented, either use it or don't. I think zax and I have been more than reasonable in generally not posting where other members moderate, and now offering a solution to their latest issue with us.
:)
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2016 14:23 by Frothy.

Hey, Frothy! 24 Apr 2016 14:28 #18

Well lets see what other members think about how things have gotten out of hand and quite ugly in the ''Clarity Zone'' first. I'll let it run in general for now, then Nov can decide what to do about it later..

I'm sure most members would agree though it's a tad below the belt to create threads about other members in an area where they're also being shut out and denied a means to respond back. I think this shit needs burying so we can move on. That's not going to happen if things continue the way they are.

Hey, Frothy! 24 Apr 2016 14:42 #19

• Frothy
  • Released
All members have a means to respond within tz forum, nobody is shut out from having their say.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2016 14:44 by Frothy.

Hey, Frothy! 24 Apr 2016 14:51 #20

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
all sections where members post need to be open to all members - it's simple

you want to bitch, do as dots said - pm each other.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, bd, GMP
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare