Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 05 May 2016 18:07 #1

• Exorcist
@novum

I am in the process of analysing the footage from this 911 video from 8:09 to 8:13 which "allegedly"
shows the second plane approaching the North Tower and crashing into it.

IMAGE OF FIRST FRAME OF SEQUENCE :arowup:

IMAGE OF 114th SEQUENTIAL FRAME WHERE PLANE DISAPPEARS INTO NORTH TOWER :arowup:

My analysis has now progressed to the point where I can demonstrate, beyond reasonable doubt, the
footage is faked and the "plane images" are CGI insertions. My analysis is still ongoing and has taken
umpteen hours of hard work. I would like to present this work for Forum member's comments without it
being buried (carpet bombed) by the usual Trolls (eg BTwanker....:larf:), with one liner, "$hit for brains" derailing comments.

I'm requesting two threads in the Government and Authority section.

First thread titled:....Exorcist's Analysis showing "FAKE" 911 Plane
where I have sole access to post my research.

Second thread titled:... Exorcist's Analysis showing "FAKE" 911 Plane - Member's Comments

In the Comments thread anyone can comment on my research and I will address ALL valid on topic comments/criticism.

My research will $cientifically demonstrate "Pigs can't fly" and "Frothy Pigs can't deny FAKE PLANES flew into the WTC Towers".....:larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll
Last Edit: 05 May 2016 19:29 by Exorcist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Gaia

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 05 May 2016 18:11 #2

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Ask for your own mod section access by permission only. It's all the rage on the forum ATM and IMO an interesting idea
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 05 May 2016 18:26 #3

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
I've ascribed to 'No Planes' for many yrs now - good for you Exorcist.
Hope Zo doesn't crash the forum :cool:

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 05 May 2016 18:49 #4

• Exorcist
rodin wrote:
Ask for your own mod section access by permission only. It's all the rage on the forum ATM and IMO an interesting idea

I don't want my own "mod section". My RESEARCH/COMMENTS two thread system nips the "burying uncomfortable facts/research with $pam" Tactic in the bud and at the same time allows everyone to comment......even Trolls. It's an improved version of a STICKY.
Research is protected from Troll $pam but has no privilege in terms of being pinned at the top of a Section.
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 06 May 2016 01:22 by Exorcist.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 05 May 2016 19:05 #5

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Own mod section would give you just that, just don't allow anyone else to post in it, or maybe selected trusted few. We know the protocol exists for such a set up. What you ask for may require a new protocol = extra time and effort
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 05 May 2016 20:36 #6

• Exorcist
Note the Mocking Talmudic Pi$$take in the YouTube Channel name chosen by the Disinfo Company/Organization that produced the video.....

KTF Productions

Kounterfeet

Sick Ba$tards..... :mad:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 05 May 2016 20:54 by Exorcist.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 05 May 2016 21:28 #7

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Ex, the best option is to have your own section which you can mod yourself, which I won't interfere with in anyway.

Different permissions cannot be created for individual threads, it's only an option for entire categories. i.e your own sub-forum like one or two others have done here.

A sole access thread on the main boards is not possible, the only workaround is for a mod to either keep the thread locked and unlock it when you want to post in it.. and/or when you want others to reply.

The best option of course, and the one you have most control over is to have an entire category of your own, which also offers you mod rights for that category.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 05 May 2016 22:52 #8

• Exorcist
Just to show I'm not Bull$hitting regarding the fakery in the video footage I've analysed look at the image below :arowdn:

I downloaded the video using Free Studio and then grabbed 114 sequential frames using CyberLink Power Director 10. The software enables me to view sequential frames @ 1/30th of a second intervals. I then grabbed each frame, saved it as a jpg and imported them into AutoCad, arranging them in a table with sequential frames numbered. Each column shows all 30 frames in one second of footage. In the AutoCad framegrab the fakery is clearly apparent.

The frames in the consecutive red rectangles are exactly the same!!!!.
In each red pair neither the plane nor the buildings move relative to each other and there is no left to right pan!!!

Note the fakery pattern!!!.....2 duplicate frames....4 frames.....2 duplicate frames....4 frames.....etc

This reduced the number of frames the faker team had to create.

Also the distance travelled by the plane's nose in the 4 frame sequences is ludicrously at odds with Newton's Laws of motion.

I'll demonstrate this in following posts.......Laters

:arowup: Above I've posted framegrabs of one of the "duplicate pairs" revealed by the Cyberlink Power Director software..
(Frame #s 98 and 99 in the ACAD screengrab table at the top of this post)

As you can see the position of the plane and buildings is exactly the same in both frames!!!!

Therefore Pigs can definitely fly.......as confirmed by BTwanker! ......:pmsl:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 06 May 2016 11:59 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 00:29 #9

• Exorcist
:arowup:

Apparently Boeing Airliners travelling at 500 mph have the capability to decelerate at the speed of light, come to a complete stand still (relative to Earth) for 1/30th of a second, followed by an instant acceleration back up to 500 mph. Who'd have thunk it?....... :hahano:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 06 May 2016 03:02 by Exorcist.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 00:56 #10

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Kudo for this excellent work, Exorcist. :thumbup: :thumbup:

The Cousin_Frothy-formerly-known-as-Blue_Tackler-troll still pushes a physically impossible idea; that a plane can morph into a building:
- staying intact, up to the last tail piece
- encountering 0 resistance of the twin tower
- showing a homogeneous "collision", where both the plane and the building are highly heterogeneous in all aspects; materials, point mass, density, material properties: rigidity, tensile strength, cohesion

Also what has been shown in the excellent video September Clues is the different flight paths of the "plane" in different angles of "video":

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 06:45 #11

• Flare
Exorcist wrote:

IMAGE OF 114th SEQUENTIAL FRAME WHERE PLANE DISAPPEARS INTO NORTH TOWER :arowup:

So what exactly is the problem with the plane 'disappearing' into the north tower then if i may ask..? :roll:

The plane 'fits' into the tower yes, so after impact there will be a short moment for the plane to be completely 'inside' the building and coming out through the other end right?
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 06:57 #12

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Kudo for this excellent work, Exorcist. :thumbup: :thumbup:

The Cousin_Frothy-formerly-known-as-Blue_Tackler-troll still pushes a physically impossible idea; that a plane can morph into a building:
- staying intact, up to the last tail piece
- encountering 0 resistance of the twin tower
- showing a homogeneous "collision", where both the plane and the building are highly heterogeneous in all aspects; materials, point mass, density, material properties: rigidity, tensile strength, cohesion

Also what has been shown in the excellent video September Clues is the different flight paths of the "plane" in different angles of "video":

Final Thoughts on the 9-11 No-Planes Issue

After listening to the “debate” with “Mike Delaney & Scott Roberts versus John Friend & Tom in CT”, I am now certain that the 9-11 No-Planes Theory & September Clues are both completely bunk. After watching September Clues it’s clear to me that none of it makes any sense. There is no reason for the Jews to have turned New York into a giant movie set in order to carry out 9-11, nor is there any way they could have done this and gotten away with it, without thousands of New Yorker’s noticing something strange that day. The whole Simon Shack scenario is so bizarre that, like Scott Roberts said, the official story of 19 Arab Hijackers is far more plausible. Think about it. Just because the Jews own the TV doesn’t mean that normal people in New York “all of a sudden” were completely incapable of recognising or bearing eyewitness to something fishy, like Jews filming a 9-11 movie.

The only valid concept put forward by the “No Plane” crowd is that of “Media Fakery“. Video footage can be faked, digitally altered, superimposed, etc. They could have used faked videos, but there was really no reason when they could film the real thing! Dov Zakheim – Systems Planning Corporation – remote control planes – fly into towers – and there you go.

This is Simon Shack:

https://volkundvaterland.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/simonshack.jpg?w=625
Jew or not Jew? Given his ‘Jewy look’ and role as maker of the September Clues disinfo film, I say ‘Jew’!

https://volkundvaterland.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/shackhoipolloi.jpg?w=625&h=468
Simon Hytten AKA Simon Shack & Max Konrardy (Hoi Polloi)….. Yeah, they’re Jews…

Regarding the “debate” itself; it wasn’t much of a debate. It was basically Mike and Scott telling it like it is, and to hell with everyone and everything else. I firmly believe that Mike’s film ‘Missing Links’ is spot on, and the only 9-11 documentary worth watching, so I can understand Mike’s fierce defence of its rock-solid thesis. John Friend was barely given a chance to state his case, therefore the whole thing was completely unfair to him. For a “debate” to be done right, it needs a moderator, especially when both sides are likely to get heated! Tom in CT surprised me with how well he explained the “Media Fakery/ Psyop” aspects of 9-11 (or any given case), whilst agreeing with Mike and Scott’s underlying theme of always exposing the Jew and looking at the bigger picture.

Finally, this point should have been raised, but it wasn’t:

Ken Feinberg ran a victims compensation fund of $7 billion. 97% of victims’ families took the money and waived their right to demand a real investigation into 9-11. Why bother with a compensation fund if there were no real victims?

That fact alone is a smoking gun. It tells us that the Jews clearly knew there were going to be real victims AND that the reason for a lack of victim’s family members demanding real answers is because the Jews put up irresistibly high sums of money as compensation to keep their mouths shut.

I stand by my earlier article about this issue. It sums up what I think and it’s the truth. I don’t really care to investigate this topic anymore; I’m done with it.

Hopefully there’s no bitterness between John Friend, Mike Delaney and Scott. It was a necessary thrashing out of the issue. It’s done now, so everyone can get back to focusing on what matters: The White Race and defeating the eternal Jew! (Anyone who can’t work that last bit out isn’t worth a pinch of shit)

– BDL1983
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 07:36 #13

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
What the hell is that bullshit? Not a single argument, just looking at a photo, scream "Jeww!!!!!!!!1!", thinking that that scream is worth anything and not addressing anything the video (there are more parts) talks about. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

By the way, a topic about jewish conspiracies on his own forum: cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1841&hilit=jews
hoi.polloi wrote:
Cool idea! I really like that this is getting specific. Thank you for continuing to hone in the language!

It could be that because the topic is so hard to discuss (because people have been shamed and scared out of talking about it) we need to develop the language about it much better. Good luck!
simonshack wrote:
No, ICfreely - don't despair ! You are communicating very well indeed. I, for one, sincerely enjoy your posts / contributions - even though I rarely respond to them - as they often are so good as to leave me speechless! :P

What I have noticed over the years is that the best posts get the least responses - since they already say it all !
Flare wrote:
Exorcist wrote:

So what exactly is the problem with the plane 'disappearing' into the north tower then if i may ask..? :roll:

The plane 'fits' into the tower yes, so after impact there will be a short moment for the plane to be completely 'inside' the building and coming out through the other end right?

Instead of "asking" troll questions, you could do some truth seeking.

Here's a start:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_materials_properties

:right: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brittleness
:right: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compressive_strength
:right: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flexural_strength
:right: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specific_modulus
:right: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specific_strength
:right: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tensile_strength

Come back when you have a basic understanding of physics. :yerright:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 06 May 2016 07:44 by Gaia.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 07:56 #14

• Flare
What would you have expected the plane to do then..? 'Bounce' off the WTC and fall to the ground..?

You really think that thin steel external 'skeleton' which was built around the WTC could have kept the plane from penetrating the building?

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 08:39 #15

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
What would you have expected the plane to do then..? 'Bounce' off the WTC and fall to the ground..?

You really think that thin steel external 'skeleton' which was built around the WTC could have kept the plane from penetrating the building?

Here's a start:

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 09:35 #16

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:

Here's a start:

No, I would like to hear what the scenario would be according to you.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 10:48 #17

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:

Here's a start:

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 12:21 #18

• Exorcist
Flare wrote:
Exorcist wrote:

You're obviously yearning for a good Ar$ekicking. I'll provide you with one in my next post. No charge.....:larf:

Hint: There is a major problem in the last three frames where the plane disappears into the tower. It actually accelerates.
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 06 May 2016 12:26 by Exorcist.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 13:57 #19

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:

Here's a start:

Well, I think I have more understanding of physics then you do in that case, because if you
compare the 'external skeleton' of the WTC with a wire-netting and the plane with a pen... well,
if you push the pen against the netting it won't go through, but if you hit it into the netting with some
force, then it will puncture straight through. That's exactly what happened when the plane hit the
tower.

Maybe you should take a listen to Frank deMartini who actually constructed the building:

Case closed.

Thank you.

Last Edit: 06 May 2016 13:58 by Flare.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 14:00 #20

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Interesting thread.
So far so good and it isn't being trolled.
Seems to me though that to ensure you get what you want on the thread without any posted interruptions from others. You'd maybe be better off having all your research on a thread that only you can post on amd then another thread where we could comment on your material and put a link or a reference post number to what we were commenting on.
Last post from me on this thread..
Good work. Carry on.
:)
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare