Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 10 May 2016 15:29 #101

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1771
  • Likes received: 650


Page 110 from the NIST REPORT :arowup:

In reply to BTwanker

Even the NIST Disinfo "cover-up" team confirm, with their computer "Simulations", a Boeing 767-200 would shred and DECELERATE as it impacted the Towers!!!

Perhaps BT would care to analyse the impact frames and demonstrate this deceleration?..... :larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 10 May 2016 15:36 by Exorcist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 10 May 2016 15:50 #102

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16310
  • Likes received: 6096
rodin wrote:
Flare wrote:



Watching the above video now. Even after 2+ minutes I can SEE that the plane nose that exits the building is the same as went in ergo Baker was RIGHT - on this point at least. I trust my eyes, don't you?

Will comment on the entire video after a cup of tea :yup:

edit

OK Guys I think have it figured out.

The above video debunks the CGI plane theory using a lumakey argument applied to the coarse quality video as broadcast. But that is not how they did it. They perhaps used blue screen chromakey. (HAARP ensured the sky was blue that morning?) Plus the image they manipulated would likely be far better quality than that eventually broadcast. Just as with Apollo.

As for the exit "flame" issue... That came from pyrotechnics just like the entry explosion. Not a painted-on overdub lol. Don't know why Baker didn't realise that...

As for the thousands of witnesses, how would folks on the street know that there was no plane just because THEY didn't see one? That was never a problem. A real problem would have been good contiguous footage showing explosions clearly without planes, and I would guess a major operation was run to expunge these from public view. Had any surfaced, THESE would simply be denounced as fakes.

R

edit

You have to wonder if Simon Shack's mission is not to take Ace Baker's line of inquiry and lead it up the garden path...

Did Shack appear AFTER Baker?

Tadaaa:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 10 May 2016 17:43 #103

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
Tadaa???? There is no nose on the frontal view shots because these do not have the profile plane CGI. Just the explosions. Why are you not waking up to the evidence? Strawman rebuttals is all we have had, never an acknowledgement that the nose out is an exact match both sides of the tower. Funny how truthers can become glued to their beliefs....
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, Gaia

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 10 May 2016 17:47 #104

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
rodin wrote:
Tadaa???? There is no nose on the frontal view shots because these do not have the profile plane CGI. Just the explosions. Why are you not waking up to the evidence? Strawman rebuttals is all we have had, never an acknowledgement that the nose out is an exact match both sides of the tower. Funny how truthers can become glued to their beliefs....

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/67059-you-cannot-reply-to-this-topic.html#208743

:wissl: ;)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 May 2016 17:48 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 10 May 2016 17:53 #105

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16310
  • Likes received: 6096
rodin wrote:
Tadaa???? There is no nose on the frontal view shots because these do not have the profile plane CGI. Just the explosions. Why are you not waking up to the evidence? Strawman rebuttals is all we have had, never an acknowledgement that the nose out is an exact match both sides of the tower. Funny how truthers can become glued to their beliefs....

You can clearly see the could of debris which ejects out of the building after impact has the shape of the so called 'nose out'.

So the claim of a "CGI mistake" doesn't hold ground.
Last Edit: 10 May 2016 18:03 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 10 May 2016 18:30 #106

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16310
  • Likes received: 6096
They Are Deceiving You: The No Plane / Hologram / CGI Theory - John Lear, Judy Wood, DISINFO EXPOSED

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 10 May 2016 18:32 #107

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1771
  • Likes received: 650


Coming up next....an analysis showing how they faked the footage.

Hint: There was no pan in the original footage but the camera position was approx where I've indicated above. There is a near field "out of focus" object within the footage which should exhibit parallax shift but remains stationary!.......see if you can spot it. Start the video at 8.09:



The fake footage was made by pasting together small rectangular areas from the original film, (shot with a stationary non-panning camera with a wide angle of view) and adding the CGI plane to each section of the smaller rectangles..........By this method they avoided the problems associated with syncronising the "fake pan" to the time the explosives were detonated. The fire ball is genuine (caused by explosives) but the CGI plane and the pan are fake!

Laters..... :)
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 10 May 2016 18:57 by Exorcist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 10 May 2016 18:53 #108

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16310
  • Likes received: 6096
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


LOL

I place a video debunking your no plane theories and after 2 minutes you just go on without watching the documentary and a response :chuckle:
And Gaia liking it of course, as he's no truth-seeker and just wants confirmation of his 'views'.

Just shows how close-minded you lot are once something contradictory has been posted. ;)
Last Edit: 10 May 2016 18:55 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 10 May 2016 21:04 #109

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1771
  • Likes received: 650
@ Flare

Since making my last post I've had a closer "frame by frame" look at the "near field" object and there is a small parallax shift so I'm redacting my previous post. However the plane's acceleration as it enters the tower is strong evidence for fakery plus the duplicated 6th frame pattern. Still waiting for your "debunking" of this researched evidence! Why no response?....:larf:



The video you posted :arowup:does not "debunk" the No Planes theory!. As an example the sequence in the video you posted beginning at 1:51 (that BTwanker is so fond of pushing) has the following major problem. The bloke leaning on the SUV bonnet (where a "supposedly" genuine plane impact is reflected in the windscreen???), has a major flaw. The "leaning man" doesn't start to look up until the explosive impact fireball starts.This does not accord with the expected human reaction to loud noise. I'm referring not to the explosion but to the deafeningly loud scream of the approaching jet flying a few hundred feet above which should have caused him to start "looking up" long before the time recorded in the video.

Edit
You can "debunk" this with BTwanker logic by saying
"He left his fk'n hearing aids at home!....Case closed!"

:pmsl:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 10 May 2016 22:04 by Exorcist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 10 May 2016 22:19 #110

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16310
  • Likes received: 6096
Exorcist wrote:
@ Flare

Since making my last post I've had a closer "frame by frame" look at the "near field" object and there is a small parallax shift so I'm redacting my previous post. However the plane's acceleration as it enters the tower is strong evidence for fakery plus the duplicated 6th frame pattern. Still waiting for your "debunking" of this researched evidence! Why no response?....:larf:



The video you posted :arowup:does not "debunk" the No Planes theory!. As an example the sequence in the video you posted beginning at 1:51 (that BTwanker is so fond of pushing) has the following major problem. The bloke leaning on the SUV bonnet (where a "supposedly" genuine plane impact is reflected in the windscreen???), has a major flaw. The "leaning man" doesn't start to look up until the explosive impact fireball starts.This does not accord with the expected human reaction to loud noise. I'm referring not to the explosion but to the deafeningly loud scream of the approaching jet flying a few hundred feet above which should have caused him to start "looking up" long before the time recorded in the video.

Edit
You can "debunk" this with BTwanker logic by saying
"He left his fk'n hearing aids at home!....Case closed!"

:pmsl:

First, the vid clearly debunks the 'nose out' nonsense.

Second, the guy at 01:51 reacts EXACTLY how a human would react. I think you forget about the fact that the towers were approx 500 meters high and it will take some time for the sound to arrive on the ground. Besides that, it's always a noise on the streets of NYC.

The whole 'no plane' theory is just crazy. You think you're EVER going to wake someone up telling them there were 'no planes' during 9-11?!
Let alone going even further by claiming the whole 9-11 event was 1 big CGI show and no one died that day... holy shit...

You guys playing RIGHT into the hands of the perpetrators by making such ridiculous claims, as people will use this to make the movement look like IDIOTS.
Last Edit: 10 May 2016 22:20 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 00:08 #111

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:
Tadaa???? There is no nose on the frontal view shots because these do not have the profile plane CGI. Just the explosions. Why are you not waking up to the evidence? Strawman rebuttals is all we have had, never an acknowledgement that the nose out is an exact match both sides of the tower. Funny how truthers can become glued to their beliefs....

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/67059-you-cannot-reply-to-this-topic.html#208743

:wissl: ;)

Case in point : You still believe that video does not show a convex horizon
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 01:21 #112

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7614
  • Likes received: 1646
Exorcist wrote:
a major flaw. The "leaning man" doesn't start to look up until the explosive impact fireball starts.This does not accord with the expected human reaction to loud noise. I'm referring not to the explosion but to the deafeningly loud scream of the approaching jet flying a few hundred feet above which should have caused him to start "looking up" long before the time recorded in the video.

Very good point. A plane, allegedly flying over at some 340 metres altitude (sound takes 1 second to arrive), with hundreds of km/h speed would be an enormous noise:

Boeing 737 or DC-9 aircraft at one nautical mile (6080 ft) before landing: 90dB
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 01:49 #113

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16310
  • Likes received: 6096
Gaia wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
a major flaw. The "leaning man" doesn't start to look up until the explosive impact fireball starts.This does not accord with the expected human reaction to loud noise. I'm referring not to the explosion but to the deafeningly loud scream of the approaching jet flying a few hundred feet above which should have caused him to start "looking up" long before the time recorded in the video.

Very good point. A plane, allegedly flying over at some 340 metres altitude (sound takes 1 second to arrive), with hundreds of km/h speed would be an enormous noise:

Boeing 737 or DC-9 aircraft at one nautical mile (6080 ft) before landing: 90dB

First, New York is a very alive and very noisy city where you hear this all day long on the streets:



Second, the people are standing in between a concrete jungle of huge skyscrapers there in the financial district, which probably blocks the sound of an incoming plane drastically untill it's right on top.

Third, you can see the man react within a second after impact.

So all in all, it's a perfect and normal response for a human being. Nothing 'noticable or strange' what you guys think to have found there.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 02:08 #114

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7614
  • Likes received: 1646
Exorcist wrote:


Page 110 from the NIST REPORT :arowup:

In reply to BTwanker

Even the NIST Disinfo "cover-up" team confirm, with their computer "Simulations", a Boeing 767-200 would shred and DECELERATE as it impacted the Towers!!!

Exactly. The flimsy wings and fuselage would shred. The 4.4 tonne engines (the left one allegedly morphing into the massive 95th floor) would break off the wings and fall down the façade. Planes are not made of diamond and do not stay intact when experiencing any impact.







The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 11 May 2016 02:09 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 02:28 #115

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16310
  • Likes received: 6096
Ah, so you just 'dodge' my post by not answering it when it gets too difficult and get back to the 'plane can not go through steel' hoax I see.

Well, if you would have been paying attention to the below vid which I posted earlier today, then you could have noticed the wings of the airplane cut through a 13 inch telephone pole, leaving the wing damaged, but intact:

(@ 07:35)
Last Edit: 11 May 2016 02:28 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 02:35 #116

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7614
  • Likes received: 1646
rodin wrote:
You have to wonder if Simon Shack's mission is not to take Ace Baker's line of inquiry and lead it up the garden path...

Did Shack appear AFTER Baker?

Here Simon Shack lists his videos and research:
cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=477

More listed here:
cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=386

If you like you can send him an email: "If you have any particularly interesting additions to submit, please e-mail me at simonshack[at]libero.it"
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 02:51 #117

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4995
  • Likes received: 3035
No planes . No lasers , No missiles , ....ONLY THERMITE ........No muslims ..but we do have some dancing Israelis' .
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 02:55 #118

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16310
  • Likes received: 6096
Lizzy wrote:
No planes . No lasers , No missiles , ....ONLY THERMITE ........No muslims ..but we do have some dancing Israelis' .

If you believe there were no planes... well, better not use it if you try to wake up ppl since they will reject it immediately :)

Indeed, thermite and dancing Israelis. ;)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 04:54 #119

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7614
  • Likes received: 1646
Lizzy wrote:
but we do have some dancing Israelis' .

Hey Lizzy, welcome back after a while, I do think those are scripted too. It's very easy to do.

They are either:
1 - scripted and filmed to sow confusion
2 - real people into the game and knowing what will happen next

In either case they're useless for the real truth seeking behind the smokescreens.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 06:02 #120

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4995
  • Likes received: 3035
Flare wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
No planes . No lasers , No missiles , ....ONLY THERMITE ........No muslims ..but we do have some dancing Israelis' .

If you believe there were no planes... well, better not use it if you try to wake up ppl since they will reject it immediately :)

Indeed, thermite and dancing Israelis. ;)

The tag ' inside job ' has hit the mass consciousness but they don't know what it means but I say what the result is -


Wesley says he's told " it seems like all they've got is a hammer , so everything's a nail ' ( or something to that effect ) I say - that these 'nails' are countries non compliant with the IMF / World Bank / ( the Economic Hitman ) or challenging the $ ( Saddam / Gaddafi ) .
15 yrs war, futures' looking bleak - peeps don;t think I quite such a loon, ( but it's depopulation most peeps don't ( won't ) grasp - vaccinations, geo-engineering, transhumanism , the list is endless but catching on to the need for organics.

But back to your point - yes , I'll say there were No planes that 'Engineers ( and Aviators ) for 911' state , to hit the towers is almost impossible and totally so for a beginner , that a controlled demolition didn't require planes, Silverstein's 6.3B insurance fraud , market options - the stand down , the 3rd building that WAS a controlled demolition that day , Silversteins' "pull it" command, that the towers were basically empty means complicity .

Framing it today esp, the ' displacement / replacement ' in Europe or that Afganistan wasn't producing enough illicit heroin under the Taliban so we had to go in and get it going again , that a whole continent is in rubble .

What peeps don't want to hear is, Mossad was involved , that we're living under a jewish zionist global enslavement Agenda , most will never understand cultural marxism .....Yuri Bezmenov is beyond them. - never heard of AIPAC or the Trilateral - think they know it all if they've heard of the Bilderburg's - :hahano:

But the sheople are stirring - they know somethings' up but the horse in out of the barn - we'll have Riders on the Storm now.
Last Edit: 11 May 2016 16:28 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
(Excerpts Of) REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS44.33Wednesday, 11 May 2016
Subscribed Threads14.34Sunday, 15 November 2015
Can Somebody Post An Image In Their Threads?14.18Tuesday, 27 June 2017
Losers. Lowlifes. Stop Reading My Threads!13.88Sunday, 17 November 2019
Mervyn threads and posts (putting them all in one place here)13.88Monday, 19 January 2015
Should the Sioux Separate?7.57Tuesday, 16 February 2016
Illegal for you, legal for them: Police want separate standard for use of force7.24Monday, 24 September 2018
On Pskettis request6.89Saturday, 20 April 2013
The Aether (By Special Request)6.81Sunday, 15 May 2016
What do you think about this >> New Future? ... Comments Welcome!6.77Wednesday, 15 October 2014
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.