Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 06:13 #121

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
a major flaw. The "leaning man" doesn't start to look up until the explosive impact fireball starts.This does not accord with the expected human reaction to loud noise. I'm referring not to the explosion but to the deafeningly loud scream of the approaching jet flying a few hundred feet above which should have caused him to start "looking up" long before the time recorded in the video.

Very good point. A plane, allegedly flying over at some 340 metres altitude (sound takes 1 second to arrive), with hundreds of km/h speed would be an enormous noise:

Boeing 737 or DC-9 aircraft at one nautical mile (6080 ft) before landing: 90dB

First, New York is a very alive and very noisy city where you hear this all day long on the streets:

Second, the people are standing in between a concrete jungle of huge skyscrapers there in the financial district, which probably blocks the sound of an incoming plane drastically untill it's right on top.

Third, you can see the man react within a second after impact.

So all in all, it's a perfect and normal response for a human being. Nothing 'noticable or strange' what you guys think to have found there.

Not to mention the sight of. That's why the "no planes" scenario is a goer. But I agree, more important is WHO. It's just that no planes amplifies media complicity on a scale heretofore unimagined even by the most sceptical of the masses...
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 10:16 #122

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
rodin wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:
Tadaa???? There is no nose on the frontal view shots because these do not have the profile plane CGI. Just the explosions. Why are you not waking up to the evidence? Strawman rebuttals is all we have had, never an acknowledgement that the nose out is an exact match both sides of the tower. Funny how truthers can become glued to their beliefs....

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/67059-you-cannot-reply-to-this-topic.html#208743

:wissl: ;)

Case in point : You still believe that video does not show a convex horizon

Fact: I don't believe in (manipulated) videos and pictures any longer.

Did you watch any of the videos by conandrum74?

www.youtube.com/user/conandrum74/videos

This exceptionally talented Greek researcher renders mathematical proof.
Your materialistically orientated mind should love his presentations, if only
your belief in "commonly accepted" theories wasn't so overwhelmingly strong.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 May 2016 10:18 by PFIZIPFEI.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 12:10 #123

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
No No No. You are being disingenuous. You claimed you did not SEE any curved horizon, not that you did not BELIEVE it. Shall I reference the relevant post(s)? :conf:

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 12:21 #124

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Lizzy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
No planes . No lasers , No missiles , ....ONLY THERMITE ........No muslims ..but we do have some dancing Israelis' .

If you believe there were no planes... well, better not use it if you try to wake up ppl since they will reject it immediately :)

Indeed, thermite and dancing Israelis. ;)

The tag ' inside job ' has hit the mass consciousness but they don't know what it means but I say what the result is -

Wesley says he's told " it seems like all they've got is a hammer , so everything's a nail ' ( or something to that effect ) I say - that this 'nail' are countries non compliance with the IMF / World Bank / ( the Economic Hitman ) or challenging the $ ( Saddam / Gaddafi ) .
15 yrs war, futures looking bleak - peeps don;t think I quite such a loon ( it's depopulation most peeps don't ( won't )grasp - vaccinations, geo-engineering, transhumanism , the list is endless but catching on to the need for organics.

But back to your point - yes , I'll say there were No planes that 'Engineers ( and Aviators ) for 911' state that to hit the towers is almost impossible and totally so for a beginner , that a controlled demolition didn;t require planes, Silverstein's 6.3B insurance fraud , market options - the stand down , that the towers were basically empty means complicity .

Framing it today esp, the ' displacement / replacement ' in Europe or that Afganistan wasn't producing enough illicit heroin under the Taliban so we had to go in and get it going again , that a whole continent is in rubble .

What peeps don't want to hear is, Mossad was involved , that we're living under a jewish zionist global enslavement Agenda , most will never understand cultural marxism .....Yuri Bezmenov is beyond them. - never heard of AIPAC or the Trilateral - think they know it all if they've heard of the Bilderburg's - :hahano:

But the sheople are stirring - they know somethings' up but the horse in out of the barn - we'll have Riders on the Storm now.

Best comment yet.

We can go on discussing the details, it's worthwhile and interesting,
but distraction from the WHO and WHY.

While we are still arguing THEY are planning the destruction of Europe.

rodin wrote:
No No No. You are being disingenuous. You claimed you did not SEE any curved horizon, not that you did not BELIEVE it. Shall I reference the relevant post(s)? :conf:

Distraction. This is relevant NOW for this is what I said - TODAY - rodin
and interpreting my words is the contrary of hearing/reading them, for
I always speak as clearly as possible:

Fact: I don't believe in (manipulated) videos and pictures any longer.

Did you watch any of the videos by conandrum74?

www.youtube.com/user/conandrum74/videos

This exceptionally talented Greek researcher renders mathematical proof.
Your materialistically orientated mind should love his presentations, if only
your belief in "commonly accepted" theories wasn't so overwhelmingly strong.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 12:36 #125

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Lizzy wrote:
What peeps don't want to hear is, Mossad was involved , that we're living under a jewish zionist global enslavement Agenda

They don't want to hear and they don't want to see the truth,
confronted with the facts CLICK they are still in total denial
and most of them surely will take their deliberate ignorance
to the grave.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 May 2016 09:05 by PFIZIPFEI.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 12:42 #126

• Exorcist
Gaia wrote:
Exorcist wrote:

Page 110 from the NIST REPORT :arowup:

In reply to BTwanker

Even the NIST Disinfo "cover-up" team confirm, with their computer "Simulations", a Boeing 767-200 would shred and DECELERATE as it impacted the Towers!!!

Exactly. The flimsy wings and fuselage would shred. The 4.4 tonne engines (the left one allegedly morphing into the massive 95th floor) would break off the wings and fall down the façade. Planes are not made of diamond and do not stay intact when experiencing any impact.
I disagree on this. If the planes were real and travelling at 500 mph I think the wings would completely disappear into the tower interior with virtually no projectile "bounce bacK". As you correctly pointed out "heterogenous" impacts are extremely complex events. but there are basic "trend roolz"....lol. For example, if a helicopter hit the tower travelling at 50 mph, one would expect minimal penetration and major "bounce back".

Edit
As an aside can someone provide a link to an HD version of the full "leaning man/reflection of the impact in the windscreen" footage? Also the camera position. I've narrowed it down to Vesey Street but, to date, I can't access the location at street level on Google Earth, probably because original buildings demolished/altered and access restricted due to new building work in progress. I've found the camera position for the Naudet footage at the junction of Church St./Lispenard St.
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 11 May 2016 14:37 by Exorcist.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 13:12 #127

• Flare
^^ Finally someone talking some sense regarding the impact of the plane into the building.

You 'no planers' seem to think a boeing 757 is made of cotton-candy and would have just crushed on impact against the thin steel outer layer.

That's absolute nonsense of course, since that plane weighs approx. 100.000 kgs and comes in with a speed of approx 500 miles per fucking hour!
Do you guys realize how much FORCE that must have been for those small steel beams to 'cut' through?! Of course that plane went through it like a hot knife through butter.

Jeez...
Last Edit: 11 May 2016 13:13 by Flare.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 13:20 #128

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Flare wrote:
^^ Finally someone talking some sense regarding the impact of the plane into the building.

You 'no planers' seem to think a boeing 757 is made of cotton-candy and would have just crushed on impact against the thin steel outer layer.

That's absolute nonsense of course, since that plane weighs approx. 100.000 kgs and comes in with a speed of approx 500 miles per fucking hour!
Do you guys realize how much FORCE that must have been for those small steel beams to 'cut' through?! Of course that plane went through it like a hot knife through butter.

Jeez...

Would you expect a similar penetration if the WTC, travelling at 500mph, hit a stationary aircraft?

Third, they are enforced

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 13:23 #129

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
The 2nd plane banked before entering the tower, so at least some of the plane had to have hit a "far more substantial than the outer skin" floor section without any trace of the plane being left at ground level. I'm far from a "no planer," but that still puzzles me.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 13:23 #130

• Exorcist
@ Flare
Don't "group" me with "you Guys". I'm completely independent.
So F**k Off Troll (in the nicest possible way, of course, to maintain the high standards of TZ politeness!).....:pmsl:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 11 May 2016 13:41 by Exorcist.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 13:33 #131

• Flare
rodin wrote:
Flare wrote:

Jeez...

Would you expect a similar penetration if the WTC, travelling at 500mph, hit a stationary aircraft?

Yes.

It's basically the same if one gets stabbed by a knife, or runs into a knife with the same force as being stabbed.
(kind of a gruesome comparison, but I think you understand what I'm saying)

So yes, penetration of the WTC would definately occur.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 13:34 #132

• Flare
Exorcist wrote:
@ Flare
Don't "group" me with "you Guys". I'm completely independent.
So F**k Off Troll (in the nicest possible way to maintain the high standards of TZ politeness!).....:pmsl:

But are you a no planer or not? :)

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 13:39 #133

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Whatever the truth, on reflection it all seems like an experiment into the power of suggestion.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 13:45 #134

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Flare wrote:
rodin wrote:

Yes.

It's basically the same if one gets stabbed by a knife, or runs into a knife with the same force as being stabbed.

at least your physics is sound on that. I think most would see though that we do not have a knife and flesh situation, we have 2 hard objects (with some weak points) smashing into each other. It can be argued that plane is weaker, as the building was not designed so light it can fly....

To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

I didn't see ANY "reaction"

Third, they are enforced

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 13:52 #135

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
It's possible to believe that a piece of straw could penetrate a telegraph pole if it was propelled fast enough point first, but nobody would expect the same piece of straw to slice into the telegraph pole if it hit at the same speed side on.
Last Edit: 11 May 2016 13:53 by ragnarok.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 13:56 #136

• Flare
rodin wrote:
Flare wrote:
rodin wrote:

Yes.

at least your physics is sound on that. I think most would see though that we do not have a knife and flesh situation, we have 2 hard objects (with some weak points) smashing into each other. It can be argued that plane is weaker, as the building was not designed so light it can fly....

To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Well, maybe a better comparison is the mosquito-netting and the pencil what Frank deMartini (who constructed the WTC) was talking about comparing the outer layer of the WTC and the plane crashing into it.

If you push/hit a pencil with enough force against the netting, it would go through. Same would be if you would push/hit the netting with enough force against the pencil.

The outer layer consisted of only relatively 'thin' pieces of steel which would never be able to hold out a Boeing 757 coming in with 500 mp/h.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 14:12 #137

• Exorcist

Flare...... please cease your Trolling you Cupid Stunt!!!!.....

Humorous Intermission........:larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 11 May 2016 14:31 by Exorcist.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 15:23 #138

• Exorcist
rodin wrote:

Thats because the camera was too far away and it's resolution insufficient to pick up fine details. It could have been a real plane with footage deliberately altered to contravene Laws of Physics (last frame acceleration cock-up) or fake plane CGI'd over "hollow charge" explosives mimicking plane profile, again with last frame acceleration cock-up.
Probably anomalys were deliberately included to encourage Truthseeker War and divert attention away from the motive of the true perpetrators which was an excuse to invade Iraq.

Whatever the true answer it stinks of a "setup", particularly regarding the two sets of footage above. IMO both Naudet, the Fire Brigade Chief, and the person who filmed the "windscreen reflection" footage were "in on it" and were tasked with filming the (real or faked?) impact.
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 11 May 2016 15:33 by Exorcist.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 16:39 #139

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
and lets not forget this damming evidence of controlled demolition and NO planes -

"PULL IT' .........

User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 17:22 #140

• Exorcist
Flare wrote:
But are you a no planer or not? :)
Should the 4 frames of the footage of the airliner passing through the Tower facade show the rudder accelerating..... or not?....:)

https://truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/67019-request-for-research-threads-with-separate-comments-threads.html?start=40#208082
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 11 May 2016 17:29 by Exorcist.